Go on world's biggest podcast

>go on world's biggest podcast
>demolishes your own career forever

Oops!

Attached: adam-ruins-everything-tru-tv.jpg (1000x562, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcAPU6paCxo
youtu.be/SSwgJVwV7PM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Society
livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/
youtube.com/watch?v=F4yz-P94n0Q
psychcongress.com/article/antipsychotics-regularly-dispensed-kids-foster-care
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
youtube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEw8c6TmzGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What has Adam RUINED for you?

what's happened?

quick rundown?

he revealed his power level

he seemed pretty laid back and alright on the supposed btfo joe rogan clip about his alpha beta argument. he does have a point.

>Dude, 7 year olds should totally be injected with hormones LMAO

He just casually mentioned this and thought Joe wouldn't react to it. This guy is so delusional

youtube.com/watch?v=JcAPU6paCxo

UUUUUUUUU ,LIKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUM

I wasn't going to watch this one because this guy annoys the fuck out of me, but now I might have to.

>on this episode of adam ruins everything
>adam ruins himself

Quick rundown?

wait this guy isn't a bong?

>UHH, yeah, UHH, I think that, UUH our perceptions are gonna change, you know, UUUH
Christ, he sounds like an obnoxious cunt.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-18-14-09-39-631.jpg (1279x699, 275K)

upspeak was a mistake

Adam Conover went on the Joe Rogan podcast, forgetting that the personality he's created with his show only works when he has a ton of underpaid interns doing research for him. Joe asks him questions about a variety of topics he's already discussed before, and Adam is completely unable to string together intelligible arguments. The lowest point is when Joe asks him about trans issues. Now Adam is on Twitter crying about how he "wasn't prepared" and how unfair it was that he dare be asked to follow up on topics he's covered in past videos (that other people researched for him) and posting info dumps of research (that, again, other people put together). The funny thing is, Joe Rogan seems to actually like Adam and his show, but he gets really frustrated with Adam as the show progresses because he's never able to back up anything he says with facts beyond a few shitty anecdotes, and is dismissive of any fact if it doesn't align perfectly with his world views (so much for "fucking loving science"). Some Joe Rogan's fans are calling Adam "a walking Buzzfeed article" and, I've got to say, it's a very apt description. Adam ruins his credibility and reputation.

timestamp? I don't feel like watching a homo bicker with a dumbass for two hours.

he sounds like your average american

So that's how this is called. Thanks, user, I've been trying to put a name on it for a while.

i'm have uniformly sjw opinions and this guy has always been a retard getting ready for a dramatic fall

After ruining everthing he ruined himself, an absolute madman.

He's a Jew who uses contorted facts to push agendas. Does anyone take him seriously?

>when you look worse for wear than fucking Alex Jones did on the Rogan show, who has plausible deniability for being clinically insane

Attached: 1555502494948.jpg (226x223, 6K)

youtu.be/SSwgJVwV7PM
ironically i got it from joe but it comes out of san fran
bunch of rich uppitty cunts who think they can force you to think like them while ignoring major issues
i cant find the image but there is one of a guy in a tailored suit laughing on the phone by stoplights with a bunch of homeless people living in tents

Alex literally sourced everything he claim he made. Alex acts like a fucking lunatic and he's clearly playing up a character, but everything he says is absolutely true.

He's genious in his simplicity.

No it's not, retard.

>everything he says is absolutely true
Gay frogs, lizard people, and Sandy Hook conspiracies

Every claim he made was sourced and shown to be true. You're denying reality because you've been trained to treat him as insane.

>did you know diamonds are worthless

Attached: 1517931015484.jpg (387x437, 41K)

It's really more of a "I will dot around these true facts among heaps of outrageous claims so that nobodoy comes after my family" kind of thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Society
>Dissolved prior to 1930
>There is no evidence that Hitler ever attended the Thule Society.

>*blocks your path*

Yes, we know, communist lizard people are controlling the government and using fluoridated water and gay marriage to take your guns and bring in martial law...

Gay frogs are literally real. It's a reductionist headline, but his point was chemicals in shit are turning frogs into hermaphrodites or whatever

>Gay frogs
Is true.
livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html
>lizard people
Not a claim he made.
>Sandy Hook conspiracies
Pic related, and that's just the surface. There's so much fishy shit about Sandy Hook that you deny on a kneejerk reaction because kids were involved.

Attached: 1554291329661.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

>oscar pistorious had a disadvantage, you know they're just springs like he doesn't have a machine in his legs you know, we do, muscles are machines, we have them
lmao what the fuck he sounds like a teenage girl

>Our perceptions are going to change.

He's right. We're going to start throwing doctors and parents into prison for this.

Nah, his audience doesn't watch Joe's show. They like safe spaces and crayons.

I don't like adam that much but even he can highlight how much of a fucking meathead rogan is.

Take this simple discussion: The difference between men and women in sports isn't so much about performance (because men perform better) but rather how some of the sports themselves are designed/tailored around male performance, thus making the female counterpart look worse. When Adam mentions basketball, that would mean something like the height at which the basket is placed. It would make sense if female basketball had courts where the basket is placed lower, at an average height for women, because women on average are shorter than men. Rogan's reply: b-but muh men are physically stronger and faster! they are not competing against each other!!

The "world's biggest podcast" is basically rogan missing the point of a discussion, and responding with >jimmie pull that one article that supports my point, even when the discussion is about a topic where he almost definitely should know more than his guest, like sports.

Also, is this you OP?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-18 at 14.05.28.png (866x214, 41K)

The gay frogs thing is sort of true though.

>"Hey here's some fishy shit the government has been up to. Maybe we should look into it?"
>LMFAO I BET YOU BELIEVE IN TRANSSEXUAL LIZARD PEOPLE FROM FLAT EARTH AND SPACE IS FAKE LMFAO YOU LUNATIC YEAH RIGHT LIKE THE GOVERNMENT WOULD EVER WORK SUBTERFUGE AGAINST IT'S OWN PEOPLE

Forget I brought up Alex Jones guys, let's just not go there.

it doesn't matter how high you make the basket, high school boys would dominate the WNBA all stars

This Adam guy is a peadophile. I can tell by looking at him.

>some of the sports themselves are designed/tailored around male performance,
what a retarded thing to say.

I literally hurt my brain trying to wrap my head around the level of idiocy in your post.

Gender bending frogs are different from gay frogs.

Good post. Thank you.

>Gay frogs
Not him but the gay frogs thing actually is kind of true. The pesticide atrazine was found to turn male frogs into female frogs. You can say "well that's not really gay" which is where the "kind of" part plays into "kind of true." You could make the argument that it is gay for a male frog to be fucking a formerly male frog, or that "gay" didn't mean "homosexual" but more "feminized" (the same way a man wearing a dress might be described as "gay"). The lizard people thing I don't know enough about, and the Sandy Hook stuff I didn't quite follow, although according to Alex's statements in court, I believe he said he was initially skeptical, ran with some stuff, then made retractions when he realized the stuff he ran with wasn't true. If what he said (or, rather, what I remember him saying) in court is accurate, I don't quite see a problem with that.

>literally traps aren't gay
Bruh...

>"If they already believe they're a girl, why do you have to give them hormones to make them more of a girl?"
>"......................Uhhhhh...... c-can you expand on the question?"

Attached: 1526352230641.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Gay frogs was actually true, user.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/

There's a difference between acknowledging that the government has done things like MKUltra and claiming that school shootings are staged.

It's so rare to see Rogan clearly being sick of a guest

>always talking about "research" that he's read
>makes it very obvious that he he actually doesn't know what the fuck he read and doesn't understand it at all, and most likely just skimmed over it and cherry picked a few stuff to support his beliefs

what a retard

dude you're an unbelievable fucking retard

Sandy hook was so obviously a psyop that it is my measuring stick for human intelligence.

This is actually the most intelligent point I ever heard from Joe.
Little angry stoner manlet is growing up, who'd thought.

Based avarage joe yt comment

>describing someone as a walking buzzfeed article
Kek my sides

who the fuck cares about homeless people you faggot

The worst bit for me is when he brought up how him and Joe live in Los Angeles so it allows them to think and act differently.

People have already posted highlight clips, but start at around an hour and 18 minutes in to the whole podcast to let all the soi in.

that's one of those "if the B in LGBTwhatever means bisexual, doesn't that mean there's only two genders?" questions that breaks the entire fucking movement

>he believes in interdimemsional psychic vampires that have child sex rings rape children to communicate with them
>but he once questioned a shooting before he said it really happened, thats what I’ll point out!
Lmao.

Honestly if you take more than a cursory glance at the Sandy Hook story and don't think 'Something's not right here' you might actually have brain damage. I'm not saying you have to go as far as it was all completely staged and the kids are living in the Hollow Earth, but somebody is clearly hiding something there.

>ancapsmiley.jpg

>two idiots discuss something neither of them understand and we're supposed to care
dismissed, gay, unbased, cringe and have sex

Attached: 1529345577382.jpg (600x591, 46K)

Honestly the biggest fuck you question you can ask is
>If gender is a social construct, how can your brain be born the wrong gender?

It was over the second US culture started giving kids SSRIs, speed and anti-psychotics for minor "behavioral problems" (acting like children). Puberty blockers and hormones are crazy but its not a reach when we are already drugging kids on a mass scale and no one sees a problem with it.

>he believes in interdimemsional psychic vampires that have child sex rings rape children to communicate with them
That's what THEY believe they're doing it for, and it does match up with Crowley's teachings that all these upper echelon faggots follow.

People actually expect him to know all this shit? He’s a personality that hosts a tv show that’s written by other people.

dilate

>beta males dont exists

youtube.com/watch?v=F4yz-P94n0Q

This guy is the embodiment of weakness and insecurity. He's exactly what kaczynski talked about

Antipsychotics are rarely used on kids.

so is Joe Rogan

You have to go back.

>a good post
>on Yea Forums of all places
bless user

>people really expect a 36 year old man to be able to present a cogent opinion on a popular subject
yes, i expect 18 year olds to be able to do it

Why do these people talk about trans people like they're a problem to be solved?

Have sex

That’s not what you said though, redditer tourist.

>People actually expect him to be able to haev an understanding of his own beliefs?

Attached: 1552229574699.jpg (276x277, 8K)

would xir like onions or horse piss today?

Attached: wtf.png (1148x338, 47K)

I implied it.

>"If they already believe they're a girl, why do you have to give them hormones to make them more of a girl?"
I never thought about that. That's actually a really good point. In fact, if gender is just a social construct that has no basis in biology, if it's not "male or female" but rather how you feel or identify, why would you need to drastically alter your biology with hormones and major surgeries at all? Either gender is biological (and you're either a male if you have a penis or a woman if you have a vagina) and transgender people are crazy for trying thinking they're something they biologically aren't, or gender isn't biological and the hormone therapies and gender reassignment surgeries are completely unnecessary because "it's, like, all in your head, man." But either way, we shouldn't be doing these hormone therapies and surgeries, especially on little kids.

psychcongress.com/article/antipsychotics-regularly-dispensed-kids-foster-care

He’s always bragging about his bull dyke sister being a public defender and his parents being intellectuals. He went on a MMA podcast that regularly hosts wackjobs like Alex Jones and Eddie Bravo and still came out looking like a middle schooler presenting a project he did on the bus ride to class.

not as retarded as attempting to redefine certain sports as "physical events" because his manlet brain doesn't know what strategy is unless it's "going left or right" or "being sneaky". that just shows the level of comprehension of rogan and his manlet protein shake audience

I assumed we were talking about the general population.

Eddie is an intellectual you fag

Attached: 1555120745660.jpg (640x466, 29K)

ah, "that's not what I meant", the classic rethorical technique.

>His ‘own beliefs’ are written by other people on a fucking tv show.
Oh ok

Ah the old "I get to decide what you said." The old rhetorical technique.

High quality post.

How is this news though. Adam has always been a left leaning mouth piece. His election special has him literally tell everyone to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Its still very high in the general population, but thats aside from the point. Psych drugs are still widely prescribed to children, yeah less so antipsychotics than ssris and stimulants. Whats your point?

Flat earth bro

Alex Jones is a crazy but this iced gem hair nu male wanting to pump children full of hormones and mutilate their genitals is a voice of a generation.

Attached: 1551555378131.png (570x480, 342K)

1. so is joe
2.he acts like an authority on the topics
3.he could have said from the start he is just a host

Attached: 8b6.jpg (680x554, 31K)

I'm a tranny myself, and I can say that ever since I did start HRT I have been mentally and physically much healthier. I feel 'right'. But I also know that this is all a sickness in my head. My brain is fucked for whatever reason, and taking steps to appear and feel more female inside and outside has really helped my severe depression and suicidal urges. Joe is exactly right though, and we should never ever be giving this shit to kids. Kids don't know what the fuck they're thinking about. They're literally retarded and change their minds constantly. If a kid thinks they're trans, it's because the parent has been pushing and supporting that mindset from the beginning.

>The tone of Joe when he asks "What do you disagree about?"

Like a shark smelling meat. Like an Eddie hearing WTC7

Attached: 1532050226199.jpg (540x590, 36K)

Aah, the "grasping at straws master strat. A bold strategy.

Bless you and your well written informative post.

SSRIs and stimulants are much, much less heavy duty than antipsychotics.

At least Alex Jones is fun.

I only saw the commercial for this while watching IJ. Didn’t he call Trump a nazi or something?

>from horse roids to horse piss
lmao the absolute state of mentally fucked trannies

Why haven't you looked into it?

Attached: 1535498131032.jpg (259x194, 8K)

What about the interdimensional shapeshifting child molesters

o-onions? wh-what? I cook with onions all the time

Attached: 1527000226499.jpg (231x218, 10K)

The irony is that you can't make "strong arguments" when you actually have to debate someone instead of making a pseudo-scientific, full of half-truths and subjective takes infomercial that his garbage videos are.

Ah the old Plebbit Poopshoot. A great technique.

you seem to be under the impression I chose a side in this discussion rather than dismiss it as irrelevant and uninteresting

All Eddie wants is to go into space and see for himself fag.

getting shot with a .22 is less heavy than getting shot with a .40. That doesnt make getting shot with a .22 healthy.

>onions
we're being raided by /r/the_donald

Honestly, what do flat earthers believe? Is there an end of the earth? Like can you fall off?

No you didn’t, you faggot retard. Is English your second language?

glad you are at least self-aware of your own mediocrity, pal. Good luck next time.

That trans kids debate perfectly encapsulates the mindset of most modern liberals.
They don't actually know what they're talking about, they just want to feel "enlightened" yet their mindset is ironically black and white.

>The government would never do anything like that

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Is that true though? Joe Rogan is a scripted podcast? Never watched it or even this clip but I just think people are stupid to expect a host of a tv show to know a sleu of random shit

i don't see how he was behaving like that either. when talking about trans people conover says something like "i'm not just saying it, i'm quoting a trans woman who did the research and wrote a book about it" which is arguably more believable than rogans "dude i've seen it, i've read that..."

So when he said that inter-dimensional aliens who are in league with the elite class are watching us and we can see them through use of DMT what was the source on that?

Alex Jones is an entertainer. He strings together stream of consciousness bullshit to sell merch to rubes.

Cringe
Based

The current thought is that we're on an infinite plane and that our Earth 'ends' at the ice wall known as Antarctica. Beyond the ice, there's even more land that (((they))) want to keep for themselves.

I don't know what specific age is right, but hormone therapies and surgeries are specifically done because they're seen as the best treatment available, largely due to how the patients literally feel uncomfortable with body and how they think their genitals are foreign and unnatural to them. It's plastic surgery, where's the harm when it's done under proper supervision of medical professionals? You feeling weird about it should have literally no input on their own private affair if it's an adult. Even when it's kids it's up to the parent and doctor same way any other medical treatment is.

>a walking Buzzfeed article

Attached: 1484206973371.jpg (400x350, 46K)

forgot soi was filtered

the two major ways estrogen is synthesised, the horse way is worse than the milk industry

Attached: PMU2.jpg (279x181, 9K)

>t.40%
Dilate

i'm listening to this now. this is pretty bad

time to dilate

Kill yourself.

Not even close to an accurate comparison. Antipsychotics can be hard even for people with psychosis. Adderall and many antidepressants aren't comparable.

>It's plastic surgery, where's the harm when it's done under proper supervision of medical professionals?
No, I'm a tranny and I'm telling you that you're wrong. The surgery is fucking horrifying and full of complications every time. There's undeniable harm. I'd suggest you look into the procedures for both genders and see exactly what goes into it and what kind of complications are involved.

Back to the point, where did I ever say anything about questioning the government being an indicator of tinfoil hat lunacy?

>tfw have a level of PTSD from cancer treatment as a kid that only became noticeable in adulthood
>People think it's a good idea to do transition surgeries and chemicals on kids

These people aren't gonna make it. They're kids. I had cancer and couldn't even fully understand what that means. I just went along with what adults told me to do. They're kids

Attached: 1488259902871.jpg (500x506, 56K)

>all arguments made by le ironically but really unironically pretentious man are just anecdotes that didn't actually happen

Jesus this guy is such a smug retard, mentions the second law of thermodynamics and tries to make an kinetic energy argument, which I assume he's conflating with Newton's second law of motion. Comparing the body as a closed system with respect to the second law of thermodynamics to the kinetic energy of a spring is so brainlet tier it's astounding.

Go back to . Soÿ-munching tourist. Everyone sees straight through you.

hes been a collegehumourless dude since forever

Attached: sick.gif (278x121, 46K)

I agree that it's something some people suspected for a while, that Adam doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, but this is the first really good proof of that. This is really the first time he's been caught without a staff of writers feeding him his arguments and "facts." It's also on the Joe Rogan show, which is fairly popular, and a lot of people are reacting to it (6k dislikes versus 5.1k likes on the video, and one of the top comments says: "Joe! Ignore the dislikes its not about you its the other guy he sucks"). The fact that Adam has taken to Twitter to defend himself for being so incompetent and unconvincing with an equally unconvincing and incompetent excuse shows that this is a bit of a deal for Mr. Conover, that he is feeling blowback from this. But again, I don't think it reveals anything that some people didn't already believe to be true, it just proves they're right.

Is the helicopter pilot he brings up that guy Shapiro pissed off on that panel?

In about 10 years there's really gonna be some crazy shit happening with these kids. Mass murders and/or suicides at least.

So at what age did you realize you were trans? Because some people realize it at a very early age. The thing with this "kids are just retarded, it's a phase!" argument is that sure, kids do change their minds often, but if you for example for years don't change your mind that seems like a very clear indication that this is something the kid actually has a strong conviction on instead of a passing fad. And I doubt anybody is advocating that the minute the kid says they're trans we should pump them full of drugs. You have to go to doctors and get a diagnosis and there's a period where you have to try wearing clothes matching your other gender in public, etc.

>Finishes with "Adam ruins his credibility and reputation".

God I wish more anons put forth the same amount of effort into the shit they say around here as you have.

Yeah I haven't heard of Cuba allegedly shooting up US schools

>In fact, if gender is just a social construct that has no basis in biology, if it's not "male or female" but rather how you feel or identify, why would you need to drastically alter your biology with hormones and major surgeries at all?
There was huge, but quiet, conflict in sociology and gender studies about this contradiction. Much of the trans movement runs smack into decades of left-sociology thought about gender and gender construct. About 15 years ago this came to a head and instead of any side winning, they just buried it and hold two contradictory opinions at the same time.

The word "doublethink" gets bandied about a lot, often erroneously. But this is the exact, perfect example of Orwellian doublethink

Long term adderall or ssri use is terrible for your body and psyche. You're either drugged up and in denial or you work for healthcare.

>I'm have uniformly sjw opinions
I hope you don't admit that publicly lmao

Adept description.

Surgeries always carry risk of complications. Sex change is no different.

Hi Plebbit

Yeah, most of these people with the whole "perceptions on what is right and wrong should change" mindset have an ulterior motive where they want to do something considered wrong by society so I wouldn't be surprised.

>government tries to make mind control and other psychic shit work for political reasons
If you acknowledge that, why is it such a stretch to think they wouldn't carry out a fake shooting for political reasons?

>When you're a boy it's normal to hold hands and kiss

What did he mean by this?

Attached: IMG_3486.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

>gets exposed by word filters
>no you're the newfag

Gender dysphoria means that there's already severe issues

based quick rundown user

>no u
The state of reddit tourists.

They aren't even doing good research

youtube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ

>pull up an article
>says (3, 41% of whom..)
>they think its 3.41% rather than 3rd footnote then a separate clause
my sides

>these are the anons who call you an incel and tell you to have sex

>Missing the point this badly

At least he redpilled people on circumcision.

>Yea Forums is one person
Hello, reddit.

Based radical centrist.

He was raised by liberal faggot parents and sent to a private school for other sheltered queers.

>So at what age did you realize you were trans? Because some people realize it at a very early age.
When I was a kid, all the way up until middle school, I used to think for some reason that I was born a girl and that the doctors made me a boy. And I have no fucking idea where I even got that idea. Excluding crossdressing crackwhores on COPS, I didn't know what transsexuals were at all until high school.
>You have to go to doctors and get a diagnosis and there's a period where you have to try wearing clothes matching your other gender in public, etc.
10 years ago, yes. Not anymore. I walked into an informed consent clinic and got my prescription the same day. There are absolutely people pushing hard for having kids transition and I can't understand why. Anyone should be able to see how horribly unhealthy it is. Even for adults, you have to consider the effects on the liver and kidney, the heavily increased chance of bloodclots, and increased chances of various cancers. I can post the shit my consent form lists if you want.

Adderall is an amphetamine, so obviously it's not a good idea to use it all the time, and SSRIs are too often used as a panacea, but as long as they're prescribed by a doctor and used correctly they can help a lot.

They don't necessarily have gender Dysphoria. I thought as a kid what is it like to be a girl but I stopped. Just something I thought about. Other kids may take it further in a grass is greener way

but you just said that if a kid thinks they're trans, it's because parents were pushing it. Were your parents pushing it?

its fucking frustrating because he is in no position to defend any of these arguments and puts himself in the position to do so, and of course leads to a bunch of retards using him as an example to reinforce their world view, its sad. I hope it does ruin his career because he lowers the quality of dialogue, how hard is it to keep up with Rogan's basic questions?
Completely out of his depth. I'm pissed

Adam ruined my asshole #metoo

GET 'EM JOEY!!
GET THAT COCKSUCKER!!!
>also checked

The difference is there's no evidence of these shootings being fake. There's undeniable evidence of CIA and FBI troublemaking unearthed by Congress.

No it doesn't.

They said that if a kid wants to take hormones or have surgery then they’re obviously being manipulated by parents.

He's a jew, right?

Transgender kids usually go much, much further.

>world's biggest podcast

calm down, test-monkey

This whole social justice thing is just a fad to these people it's literally all about making themselves feel like they're good people and virtue signaling, they do not deeply research any of the beliefs they hold so dearly, absolutely disgusting.

Why are you rambling about something completely irrelevant to the argument?

Not that I can remember, but I did live with a single mother up until middle school who always wished she had a daughter. She and her entire side of the family also all have problems with mental illness. Like I said, I don't know where I got the idea in the first place but it was always there in the back of my mind.

The biggest point though is that kids don't need those treatments, and they shouldn't have them. You can begin transitioning as an adult and pass perfectly well if you actually bother to try. Most just don't. They don't work on their voice or their mannerisms, they dress like their middle-aged aunts, and they don't even shave regularly. And so they think, "If I had just started HRT as a kid then I would look like my anime waifus..."

A parent may take it further and convince them they're trans

But that doesn't entirely make sense to me either, because "I feel good" could just be a placebo effect, and could be achieved with other forms of actual therapy/medicine that doesn't change your gender with hormones and surgery. It's like saying "we should cure pedophiles by letting them fuck kids or watch CP, then they'll feel good." And some people have argued that, but it's just as fucked up as chopping off your dick "to feel good about yourself." I'd also say your anecdote of "feeling good" is countered by other anecdotes of people who have come to regret transitioning. You can google "regret transitioning" and read their stories. Statistically, people who have transitioned are 20 times more likely to commit suicide than normal people, and researchers say it really doesn't help, so I don't think the data points to it really making people "happy" in the long run. journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth

Based post
Based Joe
Based JRE viewers

There is no reason for women's sports to exist at the same level as male sports (which btw there are no male exclusive sports, it's just been that there hasn't been a single woman good enough to compete with men). No one wants to pay to watch subpar athletic talent, maybe unless there's novelty to it (Olympics, volleyball shorts, tennis thighs).

So if your parents just honestly want the kid to get the best form treatment, as explained by professional physicians to be the case after laying out the options, and this is done so that their kid gets better or at least their condition improves, that's always just SJW evil manipulation to you? There's no case where it's anything else?

>being outsmarted by Joe Rogan
How embarrassing.

>obviously its not a good idea to use all the time
doctors only prescribe it to be taken daily

The post isn’t glamorizing Joe, it’s making you aware how pathetic Adam is.

Which is unlikely, seeing as gender identity can't be instilled AFAIK

>and could be achieved with other forms of actual therapy/medicine that doesn't change your gender with hormones and surgery

So how come it hasn't been achieved in quantities where that would be the preferred option? Do you seriously think we've spent the past sixty or whatever years always just pushing surgeries on all diagnosed cases?

It's absolutely a placebo effect, yeah. It does the trick every so often, but clearly not often enough as seen with statistics on post-transition mental health. I wasn't meaning to imply that it actually fixed my sickness. I only meant that for me, and rarely for others, it does actually help to some degree. I think we should be looking into proper treatments, like the case of successful treatment with antipsychotics.

But a lot of people go off of it eventually

He's a comedian who got a premise-show on TBS, you don't need to know anything beyond that to know he's not qualified. He's not terrible though.

dilate

Quite a few cases of men being raised as women

ok, lower the baskets, see what happens

Attached: .p,om jn.png (600x599, 234K)

It takes genuine skill to look like a retard when talking to Joe Rogan, I'm actually impressed.

Attached: 1308772278303.jpg (457x759, 91K)

And they reverted back to wanting what is biologically imprinted in their brains

I’m not the person you’re talking to, but hormone therapy shouldn’t be an option for any developing child. Not only is your body still maturing, but so is your mind. Why take medication that severely alters your growth at such a young age? It’s unimaginable to me that this is an accepted measure these days.

That's a real fucked up thing about this tranny mess. I remember kids I knew growing up who were kind of confused about gender. They all grew up to be normal adults. It was just a phase. My own cousin used to claim to be a boy and now she doesn't even remember why and laughs about it when reminded.

Kids who under regular circumstances would turn out normal and healthy don't even have a chance these days.

>if they're not mentally ill
>why do they need any kind of treatment?

>"a walking Buzzfeed article"

Savage.

True. There's a good video on Christopher Columbus, and while it's not solely about Adam Ruins Everything, it also demonstrates how he gets things wrong: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEw8c6TmzGg

How do they account for east and west?

>he’s not terrible though

Yeah, those two thousand uhhhhs in the interview say otherwise

They think it looks like this.

Attached: 1531153484952.jpg (454x679, 78K)

It's quite the conundrum, and I'll never understand how it's not getting addressed in media more often, even media that actively fights against trans movements.
There's a huge movement in my country right now pushing the idea that "a male can be born with a vagina and a female can be born with a penis", and yet the same people who defend this idea actively defend that a person's gender is what they choose to be, because it's not biological. But then, how can you be born like that? How can one be misgendered?
In fact, I'll tak eit one step further: gender, pronouns, and even your name, are not something that exist for you, the individual, they exist for society to identify you. When the police ask for the gender or etnicity of an individual, they don't do it so they can address that person properly, they do it so they know what to look for. When a doctor asks about your sex, it's because they need that information for medical procedures. And sure, you could go out and say "I decide what sex i am, you can't tell me otherwise", whatever. but then the word sex becomes meaningless, because the meaning of words is not a right of the person, but a right of society. It is in society's best interest ot keep definitions clear and understandable for everybody so the words can be used properly, once a word becomes "watever the person using it wants it to mean" then it's a useless word that cannot be put in any context without aditional explanation. At the end of the day, you still need a word for people with a penis and one for people with a vagina, and since it's not customary to ask people about their genitalia upon meeting, people will eventually identify these words with other seuxal characteristics that comonly accompany them, thus coming back into the point we're already at.

this faggot is a liar, a character, a smug piece of shit. wow, by his looks you would NEVER EVER imagine otherwise.

>How can one be misgendered?

Because nature is weird.

Because you're not allowed to do research like that any more because it doesn't align with current pop politics. Even attempting to imply there's a problem will get you kicked out of the scientific community, hence why the studies that were cited are older ones. Flat out, you're no longer allowed to look for a solution because it's discriminatory and "transphobic."
Well, I wish you the best of luck with life, and hope you're able to find whatever happiness you can find.

You gotta look into it.

rogan simplifies concepts and arguments for the sake of his beta audience. it's on topic

Adam couldn’t enunciate his pro-tranny propaganda in a coherent manner, so that makes him tonight’s BIG LOSER

no, trannies are weird

I guess they use the Discworld's direction system:
Towards the border - Toward the center
Clockwise - Counterclockwise

>Because you're not allowed to do research like that any more

But why have you failed to do it before it become pop politics, since we've been treating them for decades? Especially if simple therapy helps? Transgendered people did not just magically pop out of nowhere handful of years ago.

Wouldn't it take much longer to fly from South America to Australia if it looked like that?

why does Yea Forums get so triggered about this point?

You mean a smug, lecturing TV host turns out to be full of shit?

Attached: wwww.gif (360x210, 741K)

I have no problem with trans people because it doesn't affect my life, but then get called transphobic for arguing that you're born male or female, based on your genitalia. It's dumb. You want to get a sex change? Good on you but don't try to rewrite biology to fit your world view, especially when you don't know anything about biology.

It's you making vague implications about women being able to strategize better than men, but not coming out and saying it, because then you'd have to defend your claim.

Yeah, and they do make claims that commercial flights have strange flight paths that would take them like:
>South America > Africa > China > Australia
But I have no idea how those claims actually hold up.

For once he managed to ruin something.

I didn't realize there was a time limit on curing mental diseases. Like, jeez, why haven't they cured depression? They should just give up lmao
Kind of a dumb argument to make, so stop making it because I'm no longer going to let it continue to waste my time, friend.

Sorry, does Joe Rogan think he's an alpha male? Dude's just a large Karl Pilkington

>Because nature is weird.
No, I meant it as: "how can a person be assigned a wrong gender upon being born?"
That is, if gender is a social construct in the form of society's expectations of you, they just can't be wrong. You may not fulfill those exectations, or you may not even agree with them, but that doens't mean they are wrong, just that they're not of interest to you. I disagree with tthe rules for Monopoly, so I don't play it, but that doens't mean te rules are wrong, just that I'd enjoy the game beter if it was designed differently. At the end of the day, those societal expectations aren't even written in stone and can vastly change depending on your upbringing and environment. Why, by all accounts, 100% of people ar emisgendered, since nobody actually acts in perfect accordance with the ideal gender models, nor do they intend to.

>I know a few trans folks x45
Kek

Have Sex.

>virtually every medical professional agrees that hormone treatment after several years of therapy is the recommended treatment for children experiencing gender dysphoria
>a treatment that is reversible if the child changes their mind
>DUDE CHILDREN AND CHEMICALS, ATTACK HELICOPTERS LMAO

You need to seriously kill yourself.

Attached: 1e1d5e737a28b3d308492287181000ef--know-your-meme-emoji.jpg (236x236, 10K)

>when he mentions laws of thermodynamics
This is reddit, well its also Yea Forums when you try to sound smart

Attached: 1523699207940.png (508x610, 21K)

Except it's not. Fucking kill yourself.

>ummm
>like
>you know

For fuck sake

So all the pilots and fuel technicians, the accountants, air plane designers and so on are all in on it?

He's just not the right person for it. It's not his fault he sucks.

They claim that flight paths account for that by never travelling along the south Indian Ocean, or South Atlantic ocean... While forgetting there's almost nothing to travel to in the southern hemisphere aside from some of South America, Capetown and Australia...

They're retarded, basically.

I mean, he’s just a host though. Do people think Alex Trebek knows all the answers?

>Look, the experts agree that lobotomy is the recommended treatment so you're just an ignorant savage if you have a problem with it!

Except that it is, if you stop the hormone treatment they will go through puberty relatively normally, maybe a bit later in age, and continue as the gender they were assigned at birth.

I'd assume they claim that those designations come down from their superiors who are in on it.

Maybe we should stop giving any treatment to ailments if we're afraid of making mistakes.

>the gender they were assigned at birth
you mean their gender? You aren't assigned an XX or XY genotype

Not comparable.

>world's biggest podcast
like that means anything
>podcasts
lol

No, the HRT causes irreversible changes in physiology. You're wrong. And there's no reason why those trans kids can't wait until they're young adults to begin transitioning if they're still sure it's what they want.

>let’s just make his dick stop working permanently and damage his kidneys lmao
Liberals

lol no
I work in a pharmacy and the same patients are always need it (sometimes get emotional when they can't have it) and always increase the dose. It's only when it comes to lesser mood meds have I noticed people want to ween off of them, where as I feel like I got Adderall and Vyvanse addicts as patients.

Thanks bruh

Attached: 1476011281743.jpg (240x240, 6K)

That video always creeps me the fuck out, the man just lost his child, even in shock you wouldn't act like this.

I guess he's tonight's big loser

Attached: impractical-jokers.jpg (812x390, 58K)

>>I'm just here to call everyone stupid and myself smart and pretend I'm just above it all.

This post reeks of insecurity

>the gender they were assigned at birth
Isn't it weird how doctors just arbitrarily assign people's genders at birth? And the fact that 99.99% of the time it correlates directly with their chromosomes and genitalia? What a weird coincidence.

cope

>tranny logic

Attached: 1550791411712.jpg (540x410, 42K)

Don't you mean 100% of the time.

>trannies think this is good and natural
dont forget to dilate today

Attached: DE84E771-5111-4547-BAD1-8FFB7BFFAB16.jpg (600x800, 51K)

>children experiencing gender dysphoria
You mean a phase that most kids used to grow out of and look back and cringe.

cope what?
podcasts are a joke. it's the same shit as arguing on the internet

Great video, is funny how he can say someone is wrong while educating people without sounding like a pretentious douche.

Nah because there are still mutant outliers like hermaphrodites.

People generally do think Trebek is a pretty smart guy given that he's articulate whenever he appears on camera. Nobody thinks he's the smartest man in the world mind you, but if Trebek were to go on camera and start talking about how he's anti-vac or he's a flat earther, it would completely destroy his reputation.
It's also not an entirely apt comparison. Trebek's name isn't in the title, and he is clearly getting the answers from cards. Meanwhile, the show is ADAM Ruins Everything, and it's him presenting arguments that in a way that's similar to his standup and interviews he's done in the past, expressing opinions that line up with his liberal politics. He's not clearly doing a character like a Colbert, and he's putting himself at the forefront. It's a bit more like Win Ben Stein's Money, where the show itself is portraying the person as being really smart and putting them at the forefront. And yeah, people lost respect for Ben Stein's intelligence when he went all in on intelligent design.

>>he could have said from the start he is just a host

Then why even go on someone else's show? Is he just going to answer every question with. "I don't know, I'm just the host"?

I hate the atheist science worship. "All scientists say my view is right and all who disagree is heretics, no I'm not posting evidence and if you find any that disagrees I'm.dismissimg it." They view sciencist like God who can never be wrong too.

podcasts are just talk radio where you are not forced to listen to music you don't like

not everyone is glued to a screen like you so they are enjoyable while working studying or cleaning

you should start doing those

I think it's because he actually did the research and knows what he's talking about. I think guys like Adam are pretentious because, deep down, they know they're full of shit, so pretentiousness is an attempt to cover up for their lack of knowledge.

you are getting mixed on the argument

who are you even talking about? If you're arguing that XX and XY don't directly link to your gender and that it's some sort of dogmatic view then you're a mong

>"i'm not saying it, i'm just quoting someone else who isn't here to back up their assertions, so just believe what I'm not saying.

That's some real ducking the issue bullshit.

live by the sword, die by the sword. he ruined himself.

>Beta males don't exist
>t. Beta male

Every, single, time.

Attached: 1528504819455.jpg (600x604, 63K)

People on his twitter are sucking his dick. Basically people in his echo chamber who watch him think he handled himself well, spout shit like 'why even go to that bigot's podcast' and will continue watching him. I don't think his career will be negatively affected by that. People who dislike him will have more stuff to throw at him but it's not like they were relevant to his popularity in the first place.

nice projector

>virtually every medical professional agrees that hormone treatment after several years of therapy is the recommended treatment for children experiencing gender dysphoria
totally untrue

even if that were completely true, you're trivializing the mental and social damage not having a normal puberty inflicts

Their parents will be the first to go.

>if you have a penis you're a male
>if you have a vagina you're a female
>"nature is weird"
No, sweaty, tranny freaks are weird

nah, you outed yourself

JRE podcasts are good because they are usually 2-3 hrs, you can load one up and just get on with cleaning

Attached: Buzz.redshirt.01.lg.jpg (319x550, 71K)

>Adam ruins everything, including his reputation

This. There is nothing more cringe than seeing people who openly hate on philosophy or religion, while pandering to everything remotely related to science without thinking about what they're actually doing.

Science is an important part of life, but if you don't question everything science itself becomes null.

You claimed therapy/meds was better but can't explain why during decades of treating trans patients without resorting to surgery ans hormones have not produced better results that would counter the current preferred treatments other than "well they can't research and prove it now because PC politics!"

Diehard fans will stick by him no matter what. This is useful for people who aren't diehard fans, such as normal people who wind up watching one of his videos. Now you can not only tell those people he's full of shit, but you can point to a video where he personally demonstrates just how full of shit he is.

>but if you don't question everything science itself becomes null
Questioning and investigating everything in the search of truth is the heart of science. Scientists forgot that and have made certain viewpoints and theories into political battles.

Figure yous out

dilate

Attached: 8769C4E9-26E5-4E9C-A3C4-3FB9BB75BA31.jpg (702x722, 131K)

You can also be born with both, or your development is in such poor state due to whatever reason that it's impossible to do accurate determination.

Why not?

science is philosophy with measurements. If you're trying to do natural philosophy in [current year] then you're just doing science without any of the important bits. Other types of philosophy are still valid though

when does it get good? I'm not watching 40 minutes of these retards

what's the argument?

Well good news you can listen to it

>unironically calls Contrapoints a great person

what the fuck kind of a society am I living in

Attached: 1555248705560.jpg (1024x908, 59K)

then why the fuck is he speaking so confidently about it? i hate americans.

They're under the impression that they have to start transitioning when their young so their bodies will look more like the desired gender as they grow instead of a man in drag

>demolishes your own career forever
no successful person watches joe rogan.

Who is contrapoints? I see them shilled everywhere and I have no idea who they are.

>Scientists forgot that and have made certain viewpoints and theories into political battles
This has always been true, it's not a modern problem. The only difference is that up until recently there were no fields of study related to the humand mind and the behaviour of societies, which are invariably linked to uncomfortable findings, but every time controversial topics have arised out of scientific study, political battled ensued.

tell me, retard

Imagine if the show was the same but with so many "um"s

Attached: confused.jpg (372x404, 31K)

Imagine being this deeply obsessed you save this shit

All these single mothers claiming their 3 year olds are trans just makes me think of severe munchausers by proxy cases I've had to deal with

You can do that without HRT. A vegetarian diet alone will bring you a long way. And the biggest giveaway is about body language and mannerisms, which can be trained.

it was in reply to 'do people expect him to know all this shit'

yes and thats why he was invited on and acted like an authority on the subjects and failed miserably

btw yes he could have talked about hosting his life and career instead, his stand up even would have a lot in common with joe

dilate

>people expected bill nye to actually be a scientist rather than just a script reader?

a tranny that studied philosophy and thus is right about everything, despite being a massive faggot and easily disprovable, but his content is easily digestable so it's good, right?
¨spoiler]no¨[/spoiler]

Its a tranny who makes 'I'm so friggin smart' videos

>So like, Sean Hannity doesn't believe in climate change right...
>Really?
Well, um, you know I don't actually know what he believes in so let's just say there's this person
What a fuckin asshole holy shit

>these kids need to start as early as possible so they can be attractive
Do you see the pedophilic undertones to this kind of thinking

No

Attached: sam_ghost_clown_cryptopia_rob_morphy1.jpg (696x773, 317K)

My claim was that gender reassignment surgery and hormone therapy doesn't work, which I backed up with evidence. I said that I think there have to be better ways of treating them based on the fact that the current method yields terrible results (again, transitioned adults have a suicide rate 20 times higher than a normal person). You asked why science hadn't come up with a better solution, and I gave you a valid response: because they flat out aren't allowed to. I also mocked the notion you put forward that there's some kind of time limit on curing diseases, because it's ridiculous and thus worthy of ridicule. I also told you to drop that ridiculous argument, and am glad you followed my advice by not repeating it, which is why I'm treating you to a nice, juicy (You).
Now that we've recapped the conversation we've had in this thread, do you have anything you want to add, or are you done?

Yes I got that, and that's why he was invited on other people's show to begin with. He acts like an authority on something and people expect him to talk about those things. Nobody is inviting him to talk about what? being a host? Especially when he'll admit that he actually doesn't know anything and just reads what someone gives him.

Hes making an ass of himself the entire 40 minutes

was anyone here a queer faggot as a kid and hold hands and kiss their friends? I know I wasnt

>Is there an end of the earth? Like can you fall off?

this always comes up from a person who never lookined into it

there is an ice wall keeping us in, and a dome over head. Obviously if the general public knew that, itd fuck with their core beliefs. So you have to hide it. Like training a dog with an electric fence that you can stop using and the dog is still conditioned.

primary education is the shock collar

>most kids go through gender dysphoria

I've never known a single kid growing up that went through that. If you did with so many kids it was considered a norm, there's something going on in your town if that many kids are experiencing gender dysphoria.

>medical professional
LMAO psychologists are not medical professionals

I totally didn't suck my brother and his friends dick

They don't believe so. They afraid of becoming Hons or whatever the hell the terms are now. They all want to grow into super models

>but everything he says is absolutely true.
No, he usually starts off with a truth and then plays it up for entertainment value.

as a guy who actually wanted to be a girl when I was little, I'm very fucking happy I didn't grow up in this current society because I would have been fucked (literally haha)

>these are the people I talk to on a website
Fucking hell I need to get a job again and get off this fucking shithole

Not the user you were replying to, but that's some reaching right there, user.

Based implication user.

whats your actual problem?, he is just a know nothing retard and when people point it out you go

'well why is he expected to know'
'why should he talk about something else he was invited to talk about the things he doesn't know'

you have a smooth brain

Then why isn't every American in a FEMA camp yet?

>Not that I can remember, but I did live with a single mother up until middle school who always wished she had a daughter. She and her entire side of the family also all have problems with mental illness.
I am no psychologist so feel free to call me on bullshit but I feel there is some meat there.
Also, please post those lists you mentioned in a previous post.

>as a guy who actually wanted to be a girl when I was little
>>>

A cult leader.

someone redpill me on trans kids

>most kids go through gender dysphoria
He didn't say that, unless you consider "gender dysphoria" a phase. What he said is kids go through a phase that they grow out of, and they do. It's a part of puberty where human beings generally tend to become rebellious and try to assert their individuality by overcompensating and acting as "unique" as possible. For kids nowadays, that includes saying they're "omnipantransmorphiaomegabetagender" or whatever the fuck they come up with in their imaginations, and the ones that started doing that shit back when livejournal and myspace were still a thing have already grown out of it by now.

Attached: blunderyears-goth-chicks.jpg (600x488, 35K)

That's not really an issue of scientists but rather their non-scientific superiors/contractors and media who reinterpret and propagate their findings to the masses. I'd say it's 20%/80% on the media.

Can someone finally explain to me what dilate means and is it the same person spamming it all the time?

You misunderstand. Most kids going through "gender dysphoria" are going through a confused phase that they would naturally grow out of.

Now they don't get the chance as these monsters turn them into science experiments as early as possible.

If you've ever wanted a guide on how to completely and utterly ruin your life, there you go.

I pump my semen every night into my gf user, but thanks for letting me know how you came out of the closet

what are you talking about? I'm not defending him.

>>'well why is he expected to know'
>>'why should he talk about something else he was invited to talk about the things he doesn't know'

I didn't say that. I'm criticizing people who do say that. Go back through the replies.

>Also, please post those lists you mentioned in a previous post.
Part 1

Attached: 1529010418322.jpg (1504x2016, 632K)

Can I get a timestamp? You don't expect me to watch 37 minutes do you?

real smooth

you can listen to it

Part 2

Attached: 1546428266973.jpg (1504x2016, 522K)

Underrated nobody else mentions they cant even get that right.

MtF sex reassignment surgery essentialy carves a giant, open wound into their crotch. The body naturally wants to close this wound, so you have to insert dildos into it and stretch it out to prevent it from closing. No, I'm not lying. You can look it up if you don't believe me.

So a tranny Jordan Peterson?

I feel like there's probably a lot of money in the hormone pill/dick cutting industry, which is why tranny acceptance is so pushed right now. Wouldn't be shocked if that Jazz show were produced by a cock chopper.

unbelievably based

Attached: 1554828408343.jpg (615x482, 43K)

Attached: trans_suey.png (704x301, 36K)

You know how, when you get cut, eventually the cut closes and heals? Well, imagine that, but where your penis is supposed to be. Now imagine you don't want the hole to close up. How do you stop your body from doing that? Well, you take what is essentially a dildo and put it in the hole for a little while every day, and the hole can't close. This is called "dilating."

Attached: maxresdefault (48).jpg (1280x720, 115K)

He's too scared to go himself

How much of that is related to their own mental problems, and how much is related to how other people treat them?

Anyhoo, Adam is a massive faggot.

Game of Thrones has a lot to answer for

they're not designed around male performance
they're designed around peak performance
but sure, let women play with children's basket and watch how many people would still be interested

Attached: little-tikes[1].jpg (1009x1500, 56K)

>muh i came unprepared guys, it's much easier to link articles than to remember things i am so passionate about

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-160612_Brave.jpg (1080x745, 288K)

nail on the head

men and women are equal. As long as we change everything around when the women show up.

>ah bloo bloo adam, dont worry that podcast is just a alt right meeting point, it's not your fault you made a fool out of yourself

We are living in a post truth society

Attached: 20190418_160647.jpg (1072x1905, 748K)

"I ran back to the spin team and they came with tons of answers after the fact, but don't ask any follow up questions. The team has the weekend off."

>not a single neurology study
>only shit from psychologists and sociologists

Friendly reminder that sociology and psychology both have less than 40 percent replication rate. They are literally less accurate and rigorous than a tarot card reader

You don't even want to know

"normalizing" is the biggest bullshit complaint. When they don't want something to exist but can't come up with an actual threat it presents, they say it's normalizing something else that's actually bad.

"Yeah, so n so didn't actually do anything, but he mentioned it and that's just as evil

No where near as financially successful though

What about students who didn't even get shot during the shooting and probably bullied the shooter becoming THE POWA to stand and parade for Gun Control?

>his manlet brain doesn't know what strategy is unless it's "going left or right" or "being sneaky"
Are you implying women can beat men with their maneuverability and savvy?
Then why don't they in sports like basketball and soccer?
Or even mildly physical sports like ping pong and car racing?
Or even non-physical competitions like chess?

>how much is related to how other people treat them
is that even measurable?

>"fact based person"
>can't actually back his arguments with facts without a script written by a dozen other writers, all of whom cherrypicked and misconstrued your "facts" for you
rofl
>engagement can be productive
Not when you come off like a fucking idiot when you engage without a script lmao

Using words like "bitch" normalizes violence against women unless you're black and then you can say it all you want just don't look up the violent crime statistics on blacks because facts like that normalize racism.

fuck off with this obvious bullshit
men and women are not equals, more like polar opposites, a ying-yang if you would, but NOT equal

Currently not, but that's exactly my point. Posting data on suicidal rates of trans or homosexual people without a profound study on the exact reasons behind those suicides is blatant misinformation. They might be suiciding due to their condition, due to bullying, or a bit of both, we don't really know as of yet.

Do they know that they live in a bubble separate from normal people?

>they're seen as the best treatment available, largely due to how the patients literally feel uncomfortable with body and how they think their genitals are foreign and unnatural to them.
I think this point is highly debatable at the very least. Like why don't healthcare professionals advocate for people with body integrity dysphoria to get their limbs chopped off? Logically the result would be the same, no? The person would supposedly feel better and more comfortable in their body, except they would be down an arm or leg. The reason they don't advocate for it's because it's insane, and obviously people can't live as normally without appendages. I think health care professionals pick and choose what the "best" treatment is based off what's considered socially acceptable.
>Even when it's kids it's up to the parent and doctor same way any other medical treatment is.
Absolutely not. IMO If a parent and doctor are advocating for hormone "therapies" and surgeries for children, they're child abusers. Except what they're doing is socially accepted child abuse, so some people turn a blind eye. Kids don't know anything, they have loose and often incorrect concepts and perceptions of reality, and yet some parent or doctor thinks children somehow know they're trans-gendered? I don't buy it. I don't care what grown adults do with their lives, if they want to become trans, whatever, more power to them. But kids should be left out of it completely.

>person is mentally ill
>they commit suicide
>"yeah but you can't say it's because of their mental illness"
Yeah you can, especially when they say suicidal shit like "I don't feel right in my body."

Are transpeople the only ones bullied nowadays? Because, as far as I know, pretty much everyone gets bullied.

These suicide rates are consistent from country to country. You'd have a point if Sweden didn't have the same trans suicide rate as the US.

>person found dead with a knife near the body
>"well guys, clearly this person died of knife, no more investigation needed"

>"guys what if a dragon came and ate this man it's a legitimate theory i'm a good police officer"

You can just say you have no idea how mental illnesses and investigation works, user, no need to get this desperate.

>that pic
For some reason that's the creepiest fucking thing I've seen in my entire life. And I've seen funkytown on liveleak.

Attached: 1541408435412.gif (190x200, 1.16M)

Thanks for sharing. Do you know any percentages? What's the chance of someone suffering those conditioms?

What's desperate is trying to blame anything else but the actual obvious cause for trannies killing themselves: they're suicidal because they're mentally ill.

This. If bullying were the cause of transgendered suicides, their rates would be the same as everyone else who gets bullied. The rates are higher because they have mental issues they're going through that normal people aren't experiencing. The only difference between a normal person and a transgendered is the mental illness.

I'm really not sure, and my doctor heavily downplayed every single one of the serious health risks, either by claiming they can be avoided through diet and exercise (which is likely true) or by claiming that the research behind those claims is very shaky and not 100% proven (which I don't believe for a second). She seemed very, very determined to make me think there were no downsides and that I should start right away.

Why discord trannies? What did I miss? Why are people accusing each other of being transsexuals somehow linked with Discord?

Kill yourself and quote this post on the note. Maybe it will help you prove your bullshit 'bullying' theory.

I googled this fleishman guy.

He is an author that specializes in apple releated things. Keep control of your apple id, and very complex articles like "your apple wifi network"

Explains everything.

The lore is that there's a bunch of trannies and SJWs who organize on Discord to shitpost on Yea Forums (and 4channel), especially Yea Forums. To be honest, I've never been fully convinced it's true. There were some screenshots, and a story that they blackmailed some kid into transitioning (fucking lol to that), but I haven't been convinced. I won't say it's untrue, though, or impossible. JIDF was and still is a thing. So was shareblue.