They're not wrong

They're not wrong

Attached: zfydxfaa3ts21.png (720x388, 54K)

It's also the most boring film ever made

These people who continually say "diverse" need a dictionary.

Attached: giphy (6).gif (265x236, 478K)

You will become a minority by 2100-2200
Accept it and shut the fuck up, you're annoying
Keep you shitpost on /pol/ thanks

>representations of dozens of different african cultures
>not diverse
I guess you people just see all dark people as the same, while you differentiate between wh*toids

it's time for white people to say "worldstar"
we chimped out in 1933 we'll chimp out again

>then we'll all be niggers and beaners and it will be hella epic!

do any of those cultures incorporate basic writing systems or even the wheel by happenstance?

But by that line of thinking, films with white people in them are even more diverse because they feature a guy with Irish ancestry, a woman with French ancestry, and so on and so forth.

Dunno if it will be epic or shitty but it will happen and you know it

then surely people who support diversity should be in favor of border controls and oppose miscegenation no?

Do you not understand context?

blacks are the most monocultural demographic you can come across, I guess that's no surprise when they are completely devoid of intellectual curiosity

>all african culture is spearchucking, straw huts, and making animal noises

pretty racist of you tbqh famalam

You could maybe say the movie promotes diversity in Hollywood or in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but when people say the movie itself is diverse (or that the cast is "hella diverse"), they're 100% wrong.

Attached: DS2aINiX4AAV2CS.jpg (640x687, 71K)

Attached: 5a86bc569d5f4.jpg (1286x933, 247K)

Fuck off to pol nazi scum

you have to go back nigger monkey

Diversity is a code word for anti-white

I am in favor of diveristy and preservation of cultures but it is meaningless

We we all die, cultures will be replaced by new ones, races will slowly but surely merge into one, except if we decide to blow ourselves up

Fighting for a piece of land or because your neighbor doesn't have the same skin color is kinda dumb and primitive
A million year from now i wonder what humans will think of us if they are still on this shitty planet

We do.

Attached: cutout1.png (743x652, 705K)

Black population in USA isn't growing though. It's latinos and asians who are growing fast.

We've always been minority. At peak whites were around 33% of humans. It's just that some retards want their pets and ape decorations on the streets.

Why bother eating or doing anything if you're just going to die anyways? Pretty stupid outlook to have my man.

It's not about skin color, it's about debasing your lineage by racemixing with two digit IQ negroids. nothing good can come from it

they use diverse instead of non-white
unironically

>At peak whites were around 33% of humans.

Much lower than that.

You will become a minority by 2100-2200
Accept it and shut the fuck up, you're annoying
Keep you shitpost on /pol/ thanks

>Fighting for a piece of land or because your neighbor doesn't have the same skin color is kinda dumb and primitive
>he boldly proclaimed while not living in Somalia and stuffing his fat face with another Cheeto in from of his Apple

Well, it is probably too fucking late when Marvel movies are making billions.

What are you, a NAHT ZEE?!?!?

Optimistic nihilism
If I'm going to die whatever I do in my life, I might as well enjoy it

yeah yeah, as I said, you will be dead in 80-90years max
then life will carry on and people will continue to racemix until there is no races anymore
Your opinion will disappear like a fart in the wind
Your ancestors couldn't imagine a black guy fucking a white girl or vice versa, where are they now? Does anyone give a fuck about their opinion?

Am I wrong? is fighting for a piece of land smart? Previous civilizations done it since the beginning of humanity
It brought them comfort or better position for their people but overall is meaningless because they all died

Yes they are, diverse just means Niggers
>It's also the most boring film ever made
it is the Lion King with Niggers

And some of the shittiest CGI ever put in a movie.