Got 802 leak

Hi, i am an italian fan that also worked on the official sub version of the show (In Italy we air an official subbed version directly with the worldwide live episode and air the dubbed version a week later). I was recently fired for reasons i won't enter into and so i decided to post this. I won't go into every scene cause honestly i don't remember them nor do i know every minor character and there will be plenty, also this may not be in chronological order. I don't have the episode available i just watched it as part of my former job.

>Bran and Jaimie reunion - The kingslayer tries to explain himself to Bran but Bran simply thanks Jaimie for helping him become the three eyed raven and sais his fall won't be the trial Jaimie will face today.

>Sam and Jon discuss privatly and Jon tells Sam it's not the right time to reveal his lineage

>Kingslayer trial - Daenerys initially would burn Jaimie but due to the others Jaimie is locked up in the dungeoun to be released towards the end of the episode when the night king's army is arriving

>In a scene with Sansa, Jon, Dany and Tyrion they discuss how many people they have now that Jaimie revealed the lannisters aren't coming, Jon asks about the knights of the vale and Sansa sais most of them left on the orders on Robin Arryn after Littlefinger's trial.

>A bit of Gendry-Arya romance, but very short scene

>Sam gives Jorah his valyrian sword cause he's a better fighter, also provokes him about his queen but Jorah stays calm

>After the party that was at the Umber's Castle returns they all prepare for the battle, Tyrion seems broken about trusting Cersei and sais he's gonna make up for it by leading them win.

>The episode ends as the first trailer, with a face off between the living and the dead

Attached: mgot-header-s8-character-art-1024x576.jpg (1000x563, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1zuZnETe74g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No King's landing scenes? Possible but not likely

>Jon asks about the knights of the vale and Sansa sais most of them left on the orders on Robin Arryn after Littlefinger's trial.

If this is true, Lord Baelish might really come back

Since when do italians spell as bad as you ahaha

>If this is true, Lord Baelish might really come back

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 4K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1zuZnETe74g

>Hi, i am an italian fan that also worked on the official sub version of the show
How does the job of subtitler pay?

There's no way this happens because there are only five episodes left already.

This episode has to move the plot along pretty forcefully or the next episodes get even more compressed.

So much dickbeating. It really is the new walking dead

Quip or fake

>vocaroo.com/i/s1zuZnETe74g
the absolute sane man

It sound feasibly

> italian fan that also worked on the official sub
> I was recently fired
Being easily identifiable and then posting spoilers to an upcoming episode to reddit sounds like a good idea, right? Good idea for smart people?

Thanks just got fired

God I hope so. Cersei + King's Landing is so cartoonishly villainous and evil it's off putting at this point.

Would be cool if anyone gave a fuck about a single episode

You'll have to have one complete episode dedicated to war / battle scenes. After that, 3 episodes is more than enough to wrap up the drama between Cersei, Dany, Jon, and Sansa.

Why exactly?

what's your favorite Italian food

Sounds legit.

>Jon, he's the tallest person I know

Sounds like one would expect to happen but there's no way that fills up 55 minutes
It's possible if they're aiming to mask a surprise arriving, like they did with Stannis

>In a scene with Sansa, Jon, Dany and Tyrion they discuss how many people they have now that Jaimie revealed the lannisters aren't coming, Jon asks about the knights of the vale and Sansa sais most of them left on the orders on Robin Arryn after Littlefinger's trial.
Then why the fuck is Royce still hanging around with them?