Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about this movie? Totenkopf is a god-tier sympathetic "villain".

Attached: Totenkopf.png (1911x1079, 3.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3v6b91K2w4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was so forgettable I bought the DVD and still don't recall anything from 2004 other than you bringing it up

>It was so forgettable
The CGI was bad but it in what way was it forgettable to you?

Sky Kino and the World of Kinorrow

Is this Indiana Jones + Neon Genesis Evangelion?

Indiana Jones + Crimson Skies

Watched it many times as a kid and don't remember a thing about this movie. Not sure how they managed to do this.

It was the first live action film with entirely CG environments, I believe. I thought it was interesting.

I think I have seen it several times but I dont remember anything about it. Weird.

I've never seen this movie but I remember everything

I can't remember

Explain his motives to me

Because it wasn't a very good movie. Yes, yes, an obvious b-serial homage and all that, but it still was boring as hell, which is kind of a deal breaker when that genre is in question.

Fantastic aesthetics. Absolutely forgettable plot.

I've seen it a few times but I don't remember anything

>l have been witness to a world consumed by hatred, and bent on self-destruction
>Watched as we have taken what was to be a paradise, and failed in our responsibilities as it's steward
>l know now that the course the human race has set for itself, cannot be changed

I remember the reporter lady being obsessed with taking a perfect pic, but she had only one image in the roll left.
The joke was, that when she finally took the pic, she had the lens cover on. Hilarity ensued.

I remember seeing it. Beyond that, I remember nothing.

>The joke was, that when she finally took the pic, she had the lens cover on. Hilarity ensued.
No, that wasn't in the movie. You're thinking of the scene where she still had two shots left, but accidentally wasted one of them on a picture of the ground when they were trying to escape some animals. She was really upset about it and Joe tried comforting her, until he learned why she was so upset, then he laughed at her.

I remember renting it and thinking it was amazing Kino.

Then I forgot everything about it. Is this movie some MK Ultra thing?

>I remember seeing it. Beyond that, I remember nothing.
This. I remember there was an airship and some brontosauruses.

God-tier aesthetic. Supernaturally forgettable story.

>Supernaturally forgettable story.
Until you realize that Totenkopf was right.

I actually saw this turd in theaters.
It's boring beyond sin.

youtube.com/watch?v=o3v6b91K2w4

No, he's right. The last scene is two of them sitting there looking at all the pods with animals raining from the skies, and he says it's the amazing picture she wanted, but she decides to photograph him instead. But then he tells her that the lens was closed.

It's like van hellsing and nu star trek.

All style/CG shit with absolutely zero substance of any kind.

You need characters and some kind of a plot to carry full CGI shit.

They destroyed Totenkopf's brilliant to give mankind a fresh start and create a race of supermen on another planet. Now humanity is doomed to kill itself on Earth, well done Americans.

>eternal Anglo