Can any Canadians confirm if this film is basically what life in Canada is like?

Can any Canadians confirm if this film is basically what life in Canada is like?

Attached: p8045259_v_v8_ad.jpg (960x1440, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUcKLxZVQro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can confirm.

They even explode into accurate Canadian currency, which was a nice touch.

Only flaw is that the Amazon package arrives too quickly and reliably. But suspension of disbelief and all.

Canadian here, no it is not. Far too many normal looking people and not enough overall sexual degeneracy. Good luck finding a girl with only seven exes

Attached: canada.png (634x333, 179K)

Shows a disproportionate amount of white to ethnic woman.

t. Torontonian

WE ARE THE TORONTONIANS

Attached: 1539397966249.jpg (216x451, 26K)

Feel like it only resembles Toronto to a T. The rest of Canada, not exactly. Possibly New York, especially the very large hipster portion of it.
t. Live there right now

idgi

Visiting my Uncle in Toronto in july for a week. Anything fun to do?

2010 Toronto and 2019 Toronto are different to me. It was definitely whiter back then, of course with Weed Man it looks different now.

I don't think Weed Man changed much, its just compounding effects of all the rich ethnics buying their way into the country and why pipou moving way north east where housing is affordable.

You go down to Nathan Philips square and you're hard pressed to find 5 white people that aren't homeless lol.

Kensington or St. Lawrence Market. Also consider Royal Ontario Museum. Not sure I'm the best at giving travel advice though.

youtube.com/watch?v=hUcKLxZVQro

Would also like Toronto travel ideas.

Seconding this. It's less like Toronto and more like New York, but it does have a "Canadian" feel to it regardless.

>mfw I downloaded the game before it got pulled from psn and xbox
I missed that knives dlc though its bullshit

Attached: filmbrain.jpg (144x254, 7K)

Is this the first s o y movie?

This plus CN tower, but that's about it.
Visit the beaches if you're coming in when the weathers warm.

It's alright, the game is so low-end you can actually emulate it on PC so anyone who wants to play the game can still play it.

Very cool stance this guy has.

Eh, I think any Seth Rogen film from the last decade would come first.

Remember watching this, the city looked like a comfy place to live. Was it actually so in 2010, and how is it today?

Hell on Earth. Little Mumbai.

Audible kek

(eg: The 40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up, Superbad, Pineapple Express etc. etc.)

Is it true that all the Indians in Canada are named Patel and have demonic powers and can summon succubi?

It's true. Pajeets are moving here at a beyond alarming rate and it's not slowing down one bit. It's extending to well beyond the GTA too.

Just don't go swimming. Lake Ontario isn't healthy.

Well, with white women now-a-days, yes.
This happens to be exactly what dealing with a white woman is like.

you have to deal with her having a few handfuls of partners, a couple dozen flings, some experimentation with women, a few bulls.

Then finally.
You.

Only then do you get your chance.
Hopefully she's not thinking of any of those other dicks while you're fucking, the hundreds of other dates when taking her out, the kiss of countless men as you make out, the experiences she shared at the beach with 6 other dudes before you get to take her there.

Hell most cases you won't even know what it's like to raise a child with her for the first time cause she might have a few already.

It’s a nerd hangs around with a jailbait Asian and has a tranny as a friend, so it’s pretty spot on

stop please

Attached: 1545644050974.jpg (518x371, 64K)

Its insane how on average bad their hygiene is.

Go for a safari in the suburbs

Attached: 1525257235848.png (849x737, 608K)

kek

So it's actually legal to kill a woman's ex-boyfriends in Canada according to this movie?

Toronto is the most Online city.

yeah they turn into gold coins too
you'll be rich