Bravo Nolan, unironically

Bravo Nolan, unironically.

Attached: prestige.jpg (1378x2009, 463K)

>michael caine was in the prestige
>scarlett johansson was in the prestige
Send help.
Alzheimer's is kicking in hard.
I don't remember any of this shit.

And David Bowie. You must fucking remember Bowie was in the movie right? If not you really might need help.

i always hear this is good, but its 2 magicians trying to out magic each other or some dumb shit lol? why would i want to watch that?

It's not that. It's thematically more similar to Black Swan if anything, just much better and more elegant.
It's about the lengths people will go to to be the best at what they do, and what they must sacrifice in order to do so.

There was literally no reason for ScarJo to be in this flick, and it did a great job of highlighting her complete inability to act. Debate me.

who's david bowle

>Black Swan
yes, that will make it more appealing to him

In the movie? He's the guy who plays Nicola Tesla.

In the real world? David Bowie's one of the best pop/rock stars ever. Seriously. Died recently in 2016. Made some of the greatest albums ever. Had some of the greatest stage/rock-tours ever (esp. the Ziggy Stardust/Diamond Dogs/Thin White Duke Era.)

Seriously the guy was a fucking legend. Just listen to some of his stuff on Youtube and see if you like it. Mostly listen to his 70s stuff though, that was his peak. He had a long career but a lot of the stuff he did in the 80s was popular but kinda sucked.

So what knot did he tie?

He said some based things about niggers didn’t he? Or was it immigrants? Can’t remember now.

>Reddit spacing
>greatest ever! srsly legend tier!
leave

Can't remember that one but he did love Hitler for a while. It's worth noting that during the 70s he was quite stage-shy so instead of going out on stage as himself he created these elaborate characters that he'd play both on the record, when doing the songs live and often in interviews, starting with Ziggy Stardust. His final character was the Thin White Duke which coinciding with Bowie's cocaine nadir. So it's hard to tell whether he actually loved Hitler, the character of the Thin White Duke loved Hitler or he was incredibly high that particular moment.

black swan is one of the greatest modern cinematic achievements you fucking philistine faggot.

Is it better than Perfect Blue?

I thought the same as you. Then I watched it and I regretted not having watched it earlier. It is pure kino.

Why did he have to kill the clones? Why couldn't he have just cloned one guy, and did it the old fashioned way? Also, he eventually dies and a clone takes his place, the consciousness doesn't transfer over to the clone. The clone is a totally different entity. It's the same trash logic they used in West world

Attached: 606BB990-6A80-4A03-97E8-BE5B4C3F769C.gif (200x200, 1.19M)

Imagine being so underage you can't recognize how people used to properly format what they type.

How is it trash logic? The fact he's another person each time is part of the sacrifice he has to accomplish to stay on top.

Nah it's actually the little reply boxes. It makes it look like you've written a lot more when you haven't so you put a paragraph break when you've only written two fucking sentences.

Like this. Either way he's getting it wrong.

Reddit spacing is when you write a single sentence.

Then a break.

And another sentence.

It's really fucking obnoxious in case you can't tell.

Yeah, I know what you mean, I just meant that breaking paragraphs is not fucking "Reddit spacing" or whatever buzzword of the week.

Can't wait until having a full stop at the end of a reply is going to send newfags in a rage.

no. Reddit spacing is related to the formatting rules of reddit you dumb fucking retards.

not

to

mention

that

it's

just

cancerous

tribalism

for

faggots

>on reddit if you want to do a greentext quote

you need to do double space to keep them separated this right here is reddit spacing.

Putting spaces between thoughts and paragraphs is NOT reddit spacing. That's always been something people have done here.
because if you don't double space when you're doing more than one line's worth of text it starts to look like an autistic wall of text
without useing double spacing it makes everything harder to read.

this is not reddit spacing

this is not reddit spacing

this is reddit spacing

>this isgreentext

this is reddit spacing

I hate the stupid obviois twist that they kept hinting at.

I don't really give a shit. Can we just talk about how fucking good the Prestige is. I think it's Nolan's best film. You've got great twists, a really great plot structure that makes it into a completely different experience on the 2nd watch and you've got David fucking Bowie as Tesla. And Christian Bale's performance(s) are some really good acting.

Yeah, nice dubs. I've never actually used reddit so I don't fucking know shit. You've just outed yourself you fucking redditor. Go back to your shitty site and leave us in peace.

alright alright ill watch it

it's not a clone, but a perfect copy of himself, they are identical

Imagine not using both Reddit and Yea Forums in 2019

Yeah it feels good

In a perfect world, I would use Yea Forums for intellectual discussion and reddit for content aggregation.
But we do not live in a perfect world.

LEAVE
LEAVEEE
L E A V E
L
E
A
V
E
REEEEEEEEEE

Don't want to watch it then don't watch it Mr Edgy Big Dawg.

>2019
>having an account to a social media site

i was on the fence small dogg. now ima watch it cus they said its more than just magic dudes doing magic.