Approximately when will the capeshit bubble finally burst?

Approximately when will the capeshit bubble finally burst?

Attached: boringguy.jpg (501x334, 37K)

Less than 2 years

Oh God it's me
Help

Never hopefully

Attached: 20190403_233848.png (1028x524, 144K)

10-20 years.

Disney+ is going to have a Falcon and Winter Soldier show and a Loki show after that. And Dark Phoenix will probably flop. So, probably soon OP.

We are going full on idiocracy. Capeshit will look like classic kino in 20 years.

Too much CGI. It wont age well. Maybe Nolan capeshit at best.

dark knight series is the best, and I hate DC.

need moar espionage movies that aren't james bond.

A lot of the 20 Master and Commander novels Fox left on the shelf have to do with Paul Bettany’s character spying for the British in Spain, France, Asia and America

When zoomlets get bored of it.

>Too much CGI. It won't age well.
It's just cartoons user. 20 years from now Chinese kids are going to be watching Infinity War and having the same reactions that ameriburgers have when they see End of Evangelion today.

Probably about as long as the western era lasted, so 2038 is when it's popularity will end.

It was probably going to burst now.

But then disney bought themselves time when they purchased fox

If you seriously think normies are not going to see x men vs avengers... you are retarded. 10 years of more capeshit definetaly

is somebody forcing you to watch it? there are other movies you know, dozens, hundreds released every year.

It's still got a good 20 years left.

After 3d animation bubble burst because of Illumination and Sony animation doing same shit Nickelodean did to kill 2d animation

X-Men hasn't been relevant since Days of Future Past, or possibly even before that. What little relevance it still had died with Logan.

Yea Forums likes to think it's going to collapse after Endgame but it won't. Marvel now has access to the X-Men and Fantastic 4. The Marvel universe has so much shit in it they can pull from it for decades to come.
I wish it would just die but it won't any time soon. I'd give it at least another 5 years of popularity.

It's never going to end. Most people going to theaters these days go for the spectacle, they watch middle and low budget films on their homes.

It's probably going to depend. Endgame is a huge finale for the current Marvel arc, but given Captain Marvel's success, it seems like there's still not an end in sight to what people are willing to consume; so even if there's a bunch of less interesting or even bad films set for the next Marvel phase, it might not be enough to completely turn people off from super hero films, especially since X-Men are likely to be introduced either late into phase 4 or early in phase 5, which could reignite any waning interest. So who knows. Maybe not for another 3 years at the bare minimum, though 5-10 years is honestly more likely.

I disagree. Look at Akira, it aged very well. Now look at some cgi from captain marvel, some of it looks ridiculous even now.
Comparing NGE and Marvel-cgi surely is interesting, but a little bit far fetched, my dude.

What's wrong with EoE?

There are comic books with enough stories for decades of that shit.

Its not like there are any competent writers alive today so they will keep adapting that shit out of necessity alone.

It's great
Oh, I'm not comparing objective quality. Maybe NGE was a bad comparison. But the idea is that people nowadays still obsess over weird shit from the past that's outdated, so there is zero reason to think that capeshit won't be considered kino moving forward. I can look past the fact that the nazi faces melting off in Raiders looks fake as fuck, kids in 2038 are going to look past the shoddy cg in the clips that get posted around here.

Sounds reasonable to me, user. Could happen.

There will be some movies that will be remembered (like Iron Man or Dark Knight), just like NGE. And most of them would be totally forgotten, just like your average summer moeblob/isekai.

Can't wait to banepost in 2038

Well yes, I agree. The high school capeshit clubs of the 2040s probably won't have any copies of Ant-Man, or Incredible Hulk, for example. Agreed on your final point as well.