When will (((they))) stop investing in it fully knowing they are just losing money?

When will (((they))) stop investing in it fully knowing they are just losing money?

Attached: file.png (641x831, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sovereignman.com/trends/netflixs-unbelievable-cash-burn-just-got-60-worse-24956/
web.archive.org/web/20190417171500/http://smokeroom.com/2019/04/17/netflix-9-million-subscribers/
investopedia.com/terms/l/lossleader.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They don't care if it loses money. Netflix is a propaganda machine, they're not investing in it to make money.

the money isn't the point, it's the subversion. It's merely a tool to pacify the general public with their shitty rhetoric and subliminal messages

They're taking the Amazon approach which is take on massive debt while gaining market cap and then use that debt to offset future profits
Also it's a kike propagandists wet dream so it's worth it

>netflix albeit good news
Hide

Attached: 1555096411065.jpg (484x403, 13K)

Hopefully not anytime soon. They've produced and distributed some of the best independent movies in the last few years. It's one of the few companies left willing to invest in something of artistic merit, even if it is at a loss.

Sorry Yea Forums, forgot the source: sovereignman.com/trends/netflixs-unbelievable-cash-burn-just-got-60-worse-24956/

(they) will blame piracy and push laws to crack down on it

this is your brain on /pol/

b-but evangelion!!!

Actually they're not wrong, this is easily the most simple and efficient way to insert propaganda into the average persons daily life. The US government literally sent fashionable clothing, entertainment and drugs into the soviet union and they fell apart within 15-20 years.

This works with Amazon because they dump all of their money into shit that will retain its worth and grow in value over time, like buying Whole Foods.

Netflix, on the other hand, is dumping all of their money into telenovela-tier original programming that people are either watching for a month and then forgetting about completely or are just not watching at all. The value of all of this depreciates incredibly quickly, like a used car. Nobody ten years from now is going to suddenly want to watch House of Cards and Stranger Things and re-up their Netflix, so they need to keep pumping out popular content, but at some point the funding is going to run out and they're going to be fucked.

they makes billions per month

read
they waste billions.

>Housing bubble
>Too many homes are built
>Investors lose their shirts, but average people get more homes to live in

>Dot-com bubble
>Too much web and IT infrastructure is built
>Investors lose their shirts, but average people have increased internet access

>Railroad bubble
>Too many railroads are built
>Investors lose their shirts, but other businesses and travelers have greater access to rail transport

>2010s Tech Bubble
>Too many unlicensed taxi cab drivers, over-engineered electric cars, and shitty original programming for streaming services are produced

Where did we go wrong?

which will crash first, Netflix or Tesla

web.archive.org/web/20190417171500/http://smokeroom.com/2019/04/17/netflix-9-million-subscribers/

cucked media are so excited about the earning reports but didnt even realize how deeply in debt netflix is.

literally a ponzi investment fraud scheme to build up hype and use goi money to make shitty multiculturalism on steroids shit

>some of the best independent movies in the last few years
>something of artistic merit
List

Why are incels so obsessed with jews

This low IQ business insight is why you goblinos never have real jobs

why are libs so obsessed with incels?

learning disability right here.

So here's my view. As other anons said they and other entertainment and tech companies no longer have to make a profit. They are kept afloat for propoganda and control purposes. This is pretty well established now and can't be called anything but fact.

However now I will speculate:
After the long march through the institutions the left took over and with the advancement of tech and ideas like basic income they are pushing for communism under a one world government. Actually, in elite circles they've already implemented communism. money doesnt matter to these groups any more, as they have it all and fund eachother. So profits dont matter and they guide the rest of the world toward communism.

Great! You might say- if you are an idiot.

Communism is one of the most extreme idealogies out there and they believe in mass extermination of the population in order to obtain what what we could call a facist dictatorship. It always starts with death and murder and always ends a few decades later with the system collapsing and capitalism prevailing ie: russia and china.

if you want large swaths of the population to be murdered by the state, support communism.

not that we have a choice under this theory.

God I fucking hate what 2016 did to Yea Forums

Yea Forums took the least of it compared to the rest of the internet

i've been here since 2005 and we never tolerated leftists of the type that are infesting the internet and ruining the world today. we were always about freedom and shitting on those authoritarian censor happy low lifes.

Looks like we've got (((another))) nigger jew kike $oy faggot. Faggot nigger kike spic jew. NIGGER FUCKER KIKE JEW FAGGOT NIGGER $OY MANLET JEW KIKE

We didn't tolerate political bullshit period.

Yea Forums used to be irreverent and indiscriminate. Now it’s a whole bunch of weirdo conspiracy theory wack jobs that think they’re under attack.

There’s a massive difference between not worrying about calling someone a nigger or faggot and actively spending all your time on interest boards turning everything into pol bullshit.

I just added TeaTV to my firestick so I'm set. Gonna cancel my Netflix asap. Get fucked, Leftflix

>They make billions
And kill gorillions

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (500x208, 967K)

>Yea Forums used to be indiscriminate.
You are new here, clearly.

>i've been here since 2005 and we never tolerated leftists of the type that are infesting the internet and ruining the world today. we were always about freedom and shitting on those authoritarian censor happy low lifes.

What? Pre-Gamergate it was a Leftist paradise. I remember people on Yea Forums hated "FAUX NEWS" and wore Anonymous masks because of Scientology. Hell I remember Moot changed "sup Yea Forums" to, "Ron Paul Yea Forums" Over the years political views changed to the right.

It's been burning through a lot of cash before, everybody knows this already.
The difference is coverage will be more intense from now on because the media is going to latch on to Disney+, throwing Netflix under the bus after calling it TV's savior for years, just like what happened to Tesla.

>Yea Forums used to be irreverent and indiscriminate.

Holy shit kill yourself you grotesque abominable creature. Yea Forums was never a place for your disgusting kind, you were merely used to the keep the normies at bay.

Attached: 1539672647639.jpg (601x601, 59K)

When the federal reserve stops incentivising pointless investing through oversupply of money and low interest rates. Saving money is retarded and rich people know it. So they all invest in these shitty tech industries that don't make a profit. It's basically a ponzi scheme, everyone invests abd their stocks go up because everyone continues investing. Meanwhile the companies don't make a profit but no one cares

>pre gamergate Yea Forums was a leftist paradise
jesus christ newfag read a polygon article and fell for it.

>whackjobs who think they're under attack
clearly you are not from here as we are constantly under attack.

thank god for /pol/ then

The car or David Bowie?

Attached: saupload_david-bowie-the-prestige-810x540.jpg (810x540, 52K)

>indiscriminate
if by indiscriminate you mean discriminating indiscriminately then yes

Lot of good shit on Netflix

Altered Carbon
Travelers
Roma
Huge in France
Sniffer
Marvel shows
Motherfucking Longmire

They've had loads of winners. Lot of trash and bullshit too like Tau, IO, Titan. At least they gave those small-time filmmakers a chance.

Why does everything you dislike have to be linked to some conspiracy theory about (((semites))) trying to wipe out the white race? Nobody gives a fuck about you. Especially Hollywood elites. They're just trying to make money. 3 seasons of Daredevil isn't going to kill any white people. Fucking listen to yourself.

>Yea Forums used to be irreverent and indiscriminate.

Where the fuck do you think you are bitch?

Attached: 1539526823381.png (644x644, 936K)

>ITT neets who think they understand business and comparing Netflix to Amazon
Kek

Yeah, it brought retards like you here.

he read that vox article that claimed Yea Forums was a leftist paradise

die cuckflix die

>neets who think they understand business
Always a good laugh
People who can't manage hugging a girl think they can manage billion dollar companies and the government

ive noticed these companies arent doing too well at running a business either lately. go woke go broke.

Obvious bait is obvious.

Attached: 1538272126837.jpg (408x632, 32K)

if you repeat it enough it'll become true, surely

if you keep ignoring it, ghostbusters, captain marvel, doctor who, nu star trek - maybe all these financial failures will disappear?.

it's not about earn, it's about turnover, if money don't flow it losses its power..

these SJW financial failures huh
damn i give Disney 2 months before they file for bankruptcy

Attached: download.jpg (792x390, 71K)

the force awakens wasnt sjw.

the last jedi was a failure of massive proportions and destroyed the franchise.

black panther was not sjw.

also good luck on ignoring all those examples i gave.

>he last jedi was a failure of massive proportions and destroyed the franchise.
you're really opening my eyes there

Attached: download.jpg (864x193, 44K)

>well will the rothschild's global development fund run out of money?
i dunno, never?

honey, nobody needs or wants to open your eyes. we enjoy seeing you stumble around in the dark making a fool of yourself. Yea Forums wouldn't be Yea Forums without you, insecure tranny :)

>push endless SJW bullshit and preachy expensive original series
>losing money
FLABBERGASTED!

>stumble around in the dark making a fool of yourself
sounds like a metaphor for you living in your mom's basement

oh! sick burn!

>braindead SJW lose money
And people still get confused. Same will happen to CBS. Netflix only still holding to see if Witcher can save them. But it won't

I really hope they will cancel Witcher and Cowboy Bebop and announce bankruptcy

They are an invincible brand and that's worth a ton of money. Jewish subversion with a reach of billions is possible with their brand.

game industry is doing the same thing. its funny because if you dont believe in any plans or behind the scenes reasoning then this is all just happening cause those sjws got into jobs in these companies, and thus the collapse is soon.

game industry veterans are laughing their asses off and heralding in the end of aaa industry over this.

They straight fucked Death Note I fear what they will do to bebop.

Netflix is billions of dollars in debt.

>They are an invincible brand
>Too big to fail!

Attached: 23452347234.png (1280x720, 814K)

Twitter is in the same boat. losses beneath the floor but still kept alive by globalists.

>Netflix only still holding to see if Witcher can save them.
we all know witcher will be the ultimate sjw climax.

netflix is the ultimate poor bait machien
bait with race nonstop
people hate each other
they don't look up at who's the one baiting them

once people stop hating each other they realize how unfair this current system is and start to make steps towards fixing it

that won't happen though
too many people busy hating each other

a very small portion of the population has a very large portion of control over these media companies that push out this race baiting bullshit like twilight zone, STD, all these new shows coming out with extremely disingenuous views of the world all telling a story that one group of people are evil while another are good

Have sex

If you’re a white male virgin past the age of 16, you start blaming things on the Jews. It gets worse the older you get

you realize things aren't destroyed in days, right?
but you won't notice anything as the next franchise pops up for you to defend to appease your corporate overlords who surly pay for you defending their intellectual properties, right?

I’m 23 have a white GF who’s virginity I took when we were both 17 and I fucking hate kikes and niggers. Your self projecting again and need to go to bed squirt

>any day now
>it'll happen eventually
>Captain Marvel made 1 billion? uhh it was the jews clearly
>any day now

Um sweetie, Aquaman made more than captain feminist lmao

Attached: F948810E-7F18-461D-8D3F-2A6367E604BE.jpg (628x354, 58K)

>who's
>your
proof that having sex doesnt magically make you improve yourself

why are sexhavers so fucking stupid?

yeah /pol/ is on the case! elites beware! xD

Netflix doesn't need people to actually watch their content, they just need subs and market share.

so they're paying for content that will give them publicity and access to specific demos: particularly younger and female (who don't pirate) demos.

that's the reason for the emphasis on SJW-type content: younger, female audiences are more likely to buy subs.

it's totally straightfoward and simple and there's no conspiracy involved.

You have to spend money to build an in-house catalog and keep people subscribing, retards.

Aquaman been out 5 months, captain marvel just 1 month

Did they ever finish that contract with Adam Sandler for like 5 of his bland comedies

right on the money:
-younger so they can groom them to become degenerates, trans, sex/drug addicts, white haters.
-females because they typically dont pirate or dont have the patience to pirate stuff or to wait for downloads to be complete or next week to catch the next episode of something. also so that they learn to racemix more.

>discord trannies really believe this
Honk!

the last season finale for black mirror was race baiting as hell. the most ive ever seen. it was the museum episode. that kind of media causes hate.

lmao
political discussion was always here you meme addled toddler

nobody saw captain marvel. the numbers were faked.

He has like two films coming out this year that are distributed entirely or partially by Netflix.

>turn a streaming platform into a propaganda network
>this loses money
>keep throwing money into it

OK, if it's not for social-engineering, can you explain what their ACTUAL motivation is? It's clearly not "to make money".

streaming is obviously only going to keep growing and netflix is the industry leader
that gives them a huge amount of confidence and confidence is basically the only thing that matters with how liquid economics are now

>someone posted an opinion that offends my Leftist Millennial cry-baby mindset
>they must be a newfag

It's not about money, but getting all the market. It worked for Amazon.

>What? Pre-Gamergate it was a Leftist paradise.

Yes Comrade and fellow Yea Forums "oldf*g"; I too remember when Yea Forums and its boards were a bastion of Social Justice and Progressive dogma, with zero offensive or politically-incorrect content whatsoever.

They know young viewers are the key demographic to sustain in the long run and they produce content they know will attract them. Hence why they have a contract with CW and produce things like 13 reasons why or that Keanu Reeves anorexia movie for teens, and why they've produced so much cartoons for small kids, because parents just log in to Netflix and make them watch the kid section.

>Now it’s a whole bunch of weirdo conspiracy theory wack jobs that think they’re under attack.

You just described the modern mainstream Left, newfag.
Go post another article about how the "Okay" hand-sign is a secret Nazi dog-whistle and Blizzard was right to ban it.

Yeah, because it totally hasn't been co-opted by retards who align themselves with those groups and thus made what started as a joke into becoming a real thing because like always, people mimic memes in real life.

>that think they’re under attack.

Yes, it's not like the media has unironically been blaming Yea Forums, "toxic Internet" culture, or literally just white non-liberal males, for literally fucking EVERYTHING over the past five years or everything.

>no guys really it's a giant nazi conspiracy buzzfeed said so

You literally need to fucking kill yourself.
I saw a Nazi breathing oxygen the other day. Better cram your fat head into a plastic bag in order to distance yourself from "le internet hate machine".

They'll let the ship capsize as soon as disney+ goes online. Remember, subversion is important to jews, but it's money that decides in the end.

>Yea Forums used to be irreverent and indiscriminate towards beliefs/viewpoints I don't like. But then they started to be irreverent and indiscriminate towards beliefs I DO like. That went too far.

Fixed that for you.

You're like the underaged fedora-tipping athishits who had no problem with Yea Forums mocking Christianity, but as soon as Yea Forums started mocking Atheists and "atheist culture" you started weeping big, greasy tears over how this place was "co-opted" or something by the mean ol' right-wingers.
You cucks are literally the greatest ever example of "Can dish it out but can never, ever take it".

>yeah SJW's are on the case! nazis beware! xD

I can do that too, faggot.

Yea Forums used to be about jokes and edgy humor. Now it's entirely about whining about everything and how X,Y and Z is white genocide and every other deluded race bait conspiracy theory. You can't discuss anything anymore, there aren't much actual jokes.

mate. there are no fucking nazis. clear your head out. there are none. its just fucking media circus aiming their cannons at a bunch of kids shitposting and saying naughty words.

nazis arent people who call celebrity women fat. nazis are people who died in a real war and they probably didnt spend their time shitposting against celebrity women.

That explains why so many trannies are anti-Israel and pro-Palestine.

stop calling them nazis and start calling them what they are

zionists

the world has changed and w genocide is probably the most important issue of our time.

>People who can't manage hugging a girl think they can manage billion dollar companies and the government

Millennial Democrats?

>there are no fucking nazis

And there were nobody chanting Jews Will Not Replace at Charlotsville while carrying Nazi flags and tiki torches, right?

>Twitter is in the same boat.

This. They got way too censorship-happy and now their userbase is a fifth of what it used to be, primarily composed of aging cat-ladies slowly dying of Toxic Plasmosis liking tweets about the She-Ra reboot and getting triggered over everything Trump posts.

>and they produce content they know will attract them

But they AREN'T attracting them, you mong. That's the point of this thread. That Netflix is bleeding fucking money.

Netfilx is loss leader, it sells cheap for a reason, same as "free" social networks that also fail to break even on paper but are profitable by backstage trafficking data.
investopedia.com/terms/l/lossleader.asp

Losing billions is like losing pennies when you compare decades of power over governments that immigration can provide, besides cheap labor. Even if you spent 1 trillion dollars on propaganda it would still be cheap for the goals desired.

actually maybe you want to read some more on that because that's basically correct. they were chanting "you will not replace us"

and charlottesville was just about uniting the whole right, the difference is the right are tolerant of all speech and opionions so they dont kick out somebody from the left who is paid to dress as a nazi and wave a dollar store nazi flag.

you actually think charlottesville was nazis? it was normal people protesting about the removal of statues and media focusing on the 0.0002% of people who were there to make the right look bad.

>not wanting to get replaced by jews

What uncaring evil monsters!
They should have been chanting something much more progressive, like "PIGS IN A BLANKET, FRY EM LIKE BACON".

Your orange retard at the white house

>Yea Forums used to be about jokes and edgy humor.

It still is. You just started crying when that same edgy humor targeted trannies and Jews instead of Christians and whites.

Noooooo! My narrative!
I need my boogeyman! How else will I get the government to legislate to protect my feelings!

>But they AREN'T attracting them, you mong.

They had like nine million new subscribers. They simply can't keep growing exponentially because they've already got a ton of people in the service. The key is going to be about keeping who are already subscribed. They make a ton of money each month on their current plans, the reason they spend so much is because the have to have a big library of their own due to everybody trying to get on the streaming business and wanting to keep their shit exclusive..

>it was normal people protesting about the removal of statues and media focusing on the 0.0002% of people who were there to make the right look bad.

This. Meanwhile the media COMPLETELY ignores Antifa terrorist thugs literally running around with guns and trying to kill people with bike-locks.

In all this, how are banks still giving loans to netflix?
oh right - i just realized who owns the banks...

>They had like nine million new subscribers.

While losing how many?

>the difference is the right are tolerant of all speech and opionions

Really explains right winger supporting legislation that bans supporting BDS even on your own free time. Or when they cry every time you say something bad about a right winger because free speech only matters if it's being racist bigot.

>The key is going to be about keeping who are already subscribed.
how are they going to do this if every 2 months they increase the subscription price for all that crap they produce?

would be interested in knowing. surprisingly i cant find this information being published anywhere.
gee i wonder why.

this is a shit arguement and really isnt an arguement, it's what you say when you have no arguement, so i guess you lose this round.

Mind out of the gutter.

>Contradicting me/Proving my blatant lies wrong = "crying" and "not supporting Freedom of Speech"

Holy shit I can SMELL your fetid vagina-wound from here, faggot. Go dilate before it scabs over.
Seriously, this is Resetera-tier non-arguments.

Because they've got shows people want to watch, like the Crown and Stranger Things, etc. and their movies are also successful in getting must watch buzz, such as Bird Box and Roma.

>"I-I-I-Impeachment any day now, guys!"

It's over, Mueller-bot. Let it go already.

>Ugh, right-wingers don't REALLY like Freedom of Speech. They tell me I'm wrong when I say there are 50-million genders and Islam is empowering for women!

You sound like a brain-dead millennial retard that wandered out of the comments section of a Philosophy Tube video.

>they've got shows people want to watch, like the Crown and Stranger Things

Can't help but notice that the argument has changed now. Now the things "people want to watch" are the LEAST political/SJW shit Netflix offers.