JUST

JUST

Attached: IMG_F55502195F39-1.jpg (1001x1117, 700K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kintsugi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did they fire the artwork guy who did tlj just because they needed to fire someone?

this is gonna be so shit

Why are the droids even present in the new movies? Only BB8 does anything at all.

Good god what a fucking mess

>Let the past die,kill it if you have to
>Rise of Skywalker

What's that thing above the title

What a beautiful poster for the funeral of this dead franchise.

If you removed the titles from all three of these nuStar-Wars posters, you would not be able to distinguish between them. They're so incredibly bland and formulaic.

The nigger looks like a full on ape in this.

Looks like a tiny fucking lightsaber battle. Why??

How do they keep making it more epic? How do they keep making it more epic?

Yeah, but between who?

Satan has spoken

Your soi is spilling.

FAKE POSTER RETARDS.

>random afro nigress inserted
pan. nice and pozzed

Finn

That's just how he normally looks.

Just fan art.

>The last movie is about letting the past die and moving on
>The sequel has Skywalker in the title, and has fucking Sheev in it
It's going to be fucking terrible

Looks like Palpatine’s hand is enveloping Kylo’s head somewhat. Mind control maybe?

noooo shut up reeee we have to be outraged 24/7 reeeeeeee

AT ST AT ST

Some goddamn fairies apparently.

Someone please put this board out of its misery

POST YOUR FACE NIGGER

Oh shit, I just noticed a Y-wing in the poster. They must have heard all the bitching about how retarded the last Jedi bombers were. It's too late for them to pretend like they give a shit about SW, however.

keep up retard
c3p0 has a huge role this time

Attached: A9B962A4-3F13-4751-B22C-4CBCBEDBBE17.jpg (471x652, 45K)

No Luke. ;_;

>last movie is about letting the past die
no
thats kylo's philosophy, which is proven wrong
this movie is showing that the past matters

not real retards.

>thats kylo's philosophy
then why is he obsessed with Vader?

>they literally photoshopped the knights of ren concept art into their movie cover

Holy shit what the fuck Disney?

Attached: 1548985368460.jpg (1032x774, 52K)

No joke, I legitimately thought somebody had shooped JUST Brendan in there as a joke but then I looked closer and realized it's actually Lando

This isn't real. If only.

I'M GONNA CUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Looks great.

Attached: 1555536052550.jpg (245x249, 48K)

>bringing Sheev back
They'll do anything to get people to see their shitty, soulless cash grabs.

Rose is so much brighter than everyone else in this picture how do people not know how to adjust levels in photoshop?

>Put that bodacious mask back on

Attached: snoke.jpg (960x540, 63K)

TOO MANY MAIN CHARACTERS

Tell me this is fake. Rey's face looks like it was cut out of a magazine. for some reason Finn looks like that long neck EB games guy.

is this the actual poster?

It's about Kylo and Rey banging and creating a new baby Skywalker.

Kylo fighting an Ewok with a lightsabre

the rey face is disgusting.

who is this shitty artist?

>Why are the droids even present in the new movies?
their memory of the other movies is the maguffin of this movie. The whole plot is about broadcasting the skywalker saga to all the galaxies, far far away. So R2D2 and C3P0's memories are ultimately the most important part of the whole dang thing. They're the reason we're watching what is essentially Skywalker family propaganda.

lmao

>Sheev is the main villain
Oh fuck off, why do they hate Skywalkers so much
Why do they hate Sheev so much, they will have him be beaten by Rey

Is this Anakin ghost fighting someone above the title or am I seeing things?

As far as movie posters go, this one is terrible. 3/10 I’m feeling generous

It's fake you dumb incels

christ you creatures believe ANYTHING you see as long as it's on Yea Forums, for some reason.

The movie is going to be...a lot better than you expect. I know not a person here will believe me, and you'd be right not to but I can safely tell you that a bulldozer was taken to all the pink haired, feminist, insane shitty and a genuine effort to get back to the roots of the first 3 movies Lucas released. I can't say anymore, no one would believe it anyway but....as much effort as was humanly possible was put into cleaning it up to where it is at least recognizable as star wars movie.
I know that I won't be believed, even when I used to post photros of academy screeners here, would just be met with bile but...you
ll have to have a certain degree of trust that the main people involved in this movie despised the last one every bit as much you did and that this movie is an attempt to return to the "classic" star wars without pink-haired female
Admirals. Beyond that, you just have to wait, but I can tell you that this went on every day, 18 hours a day, even on chrisrtmas "break" to try to clean up and fix the cesspool that was the last film.

>clean up and fix the cesspool that was the last film.
unless Luke isn't really dead and he get's the screentime Leia was meant to get in IX that aint happening m8

I can't say anything, and you wouldn't believe me even if if I did. Something I can say is that Daisy Ridley is a miserable cunt who would have a "character crisis" at really convenient times like 11pm GMT Dec 24th, which would mean successfully ruining Christmas Eve for certain people who were back in the US for their first break in almost a year. break. she doesn't realize she is a sub-par actress who was picked since she would take $125k for the first movie and thus leave as much as possible for CGI, locations, and what was actually important.
That lesson was learned from Natalie Portman who used to go off into her trailer and cry since she couldn't mentally deal with having to spent 12 hours straight in front a Green Screen.
Every effort is being made to repair the damage from the last film. If you liked the franchise before the last disaster, be optimistic.

What do you consider the "damage" of the last film, exactly?

If you saw it, I think you have an idea. I signed a NDA and I'm too afraid of Bob Iger and Disney to say anything else, but I can tell you that it's much, much better, and unless they really fuck up the editing will be the best one since the original 3.

>Daisy Ridley is a miserable cunt who would have a "character crisis" at really convenient times like 11pm GMT Dec 24th

Tell me more.

REMEMBER SHEEV?
REMEMBER LANDO?
REMEMBER DEATH STAR?

I can hazard a guess. But is Kylo damage? Is Snoke damage? Is Rey's TLJ parentage damage?

Why does Rey look like she has downs syndrome?

I can't wait for Creepio to return

Miss me yet?

Attached: star-wars-the-last-jedi-2017-8d-1360x768-e1513623589255.jpg (480x607, 459K)

this isn't real

he stopped consulting vader's helmet and destroyed his own mask.

nope

Why would Kylo be damage? He's their most popular new character.

they'd hunt me down and shoot me. Just take comfort in that ALL the people involved at the very top (and I assume right down to the bottom) were very unhappy with the last one to where it was like sacrilege for those who grew up watching it over and over again. It won't be anything like last one with the over the top feminist and PC bullshit. The movie will matter far more than "the message."

Honestly lads, how did they manage to put together a trilogy worse than the prequels?

This is what happens when you have no vision and no direction. Just a popular IP you can milk.

Tell me about behind the scenes drama. What about Mark? Is he pissed? Is Daisy Ridley a dramatic bitch? Is Boyega really gay?

Have sex

Boyega was fine, Hamilton at least first time he came back was just happy tp have to have the work and not doing cartoon voicers to pay his rent. It was Ridlley who suddenly decided SHE should be directing and writing the film and had issues and wanted to "discuss" everything with everyone.

>finn is actually the skywalker who will rise

Like what? Did JJ really listen to her? If he dis, then he's pussy.

>It was Ridlley who suddenly decided SHE should be directing and writing the film and had issues and wanted to "discuss" everything with everyone.

I know you're probably larping, but I could fully believe this just going by her interviews. It's amazing to me that someone so young and untalented can be so self-important that she think people actually want her shitty opinions on anything. Especially because she always sounds like such a brainlet.

Nah. He has a nigger sister though.

Is that nathan drake?

You can shit on tlj all you want but the promo material was aesthetic as fuck

>Did JJ really listen to her?
it wasn't him she was bothering, and no, one one listened to her though she did like to send emails every 4 hours for random, nothing bullshit. She didn't seem to "set" she's in her early 20s and hasn't done fucking anything aside from star wars. And even if she HAD, fucking Meryl Streep and Glenn Close don
t act like that, she's nuts. In any event, it's over, she still has to do the promotional stuff and all those awful late night shows in early dec. but at least her "input" on film is over.

It's called being a Republican.

>can be so self-important that she think people actually want her shitty opinions on anything.
Only person I ever knew on a set that was anywhere close to her level was Kate Hudson right after she did...that fucking stupid Cameron Crow movie when I was still an intern at the time and 17 years old.

That thing with Rey staring straight ahead right into the camera better not be real.
Regardless I knew I wasn't going to go and see this after seeing TLJ.

So she was bothering the cast and crew? Damn she's a real bitch. Who gives a shit about her opinions anyway. Did Boyega, Isaac and Driver even indulge her in her bullshit? I hope not.

>still pretending we're getting a trilogy and this is the last movie instead of this being the first of a 2-3 part finale
welp guess that settles it
this guy is a literal 100% legit disney employee

>Generic black female character with goggles
Let me guess, she's a mechanic and a techy-mary sue

Attached: Beyond-Good-and-Evil-2-.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

If this performs as well as Solo, it just might be the last movie.

solo did very well you retard
better than expected
just because Yea Forums pretends it sucks doesn't mean it didn't make money.
that vader scene alone sold millions

>this guy is a literal 100% legit disney employee
If I'm still a Disney employee under contract for this film now (under than NDA) I want moines for shillling at 3 am to a fucking anonymous board with 10 ppl on it. If it sucked, you can't bet I'd just be keeping my fucking mouth shut and hoping as many people saw it before word got out that it sucked/.
Now course, they could still fuck up the editing but...in any event, I was a lot happier with what I saw on this one. Take that for what you will. See it, don't see it, try to pirate. it
s not sweat off my balls at this point.

i liked 7 and 8. i'm just betting on this being a 3 parter or something instead of a standalone finale in the current film climate. that "taking a break" bullshit is a cover for it.

Solo flopped, you're thinking of Rogue One. Vader isn't even in Solo.

based retard
try actually watching the movies next time

>No Luke or Leia anywhere
>"Rise of Skywalker"

Attached: 15380504_10209506320908688_6816817663598061865_n.jpg (561x241, 32K)

It's called being a Democrat.

It's Kylo.

>thinks its real

Attached: 1537213136175.jpg (205x246, 18K)

yeah, i'm thinking he's back.

There's a Kylo.

>bullshit is a cover for it.
It's not. As far as the AACTUAL, "REAL"star wars movies, there will be at least a few years. Now, whether IIger gets greedy and tries to make money off another "spin off," I can't tell you that with certainty but the "real" franchise is most certainly going on hiatus until people "miss it" again.

About what, exactly? Based on her interviews, was it Reylo that bugged her?

>3 parter or something instead of a standalone finale in the current film climate
No, it really is a stand alone "finale" in the same way as "return of the jedi."

>ym
that is not a real poster you dildos

I can't get into specifics but suffice to say shhe takes herself WAY too seriously, and she's going to be in for a rude awakening when her next film (if she gets one) is a $2 mill independent film trying to capitalize on her name and there is no "vegan, gluten free professional chef" on call 24/7 for her. She has become so used to films with ~$200 million plus budgets that I genuinely would love to work on whatever she does next just to see the expression on her face.

going to be garbage then
tlj did such damage to the overal plot that theres no way they can introduce (or reintroduce in this case) a meaningful antagonist and have rey and kylo's arcs go anywhere since they basically backpedaled on everything they worked for so far.
should have really had rey and kylo switch sides last movie honestly

I actually could almost believe this. I remember that interview she did where she was like "Let's face it I'm an actreese not a Hollywood celebrity" or something like bitch you took the Star Wars role just to get famous who are you kidding

Why the attitude though? She's a really shitty actress. She makes Hayden look Oscar worthy.

Man Daisy is truly an insufferable cunt.

Can't wait to see the China version.

After seeing the change in her confidence levels this past weekend at Celebration, I actually kind of believe this. She's got this "I'm hotshit, been there done that" vibe to her now that wasn't there before.

I think that was more because of the amount of coke she snorted before the panel and interviews.

But yeah. JJ really gives Daisy liberties to act like a bitch. While Rian basically told her to STFU and do her job.

dilate

Based larper. Did Lucas ever show up on set, or was he contacted outside of it? I still have a hard time believing Disney would go crawling back to him.

star wars is fucking DEAD

>own massive empire
>repair pieces of the helmet you broke
>instead of commissioning a new superior one

This entire trilogy has been like bad fanfiction

You know some retarded son of an assistant director got the art job for this poster and botched it because he had no idea what he was doing.

is it me or does cp3-o look like he got combined with chewie?

>repair pieces of the helmet you broke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kintsugi

>only boys are allowed to be techy mary sues reee

And here i though we could get through this shit trilogy without them destroying sheev to:(

I miss her

Attached: 594BE99D-ED57-400E-9F48-58FC3579A22F.jpg (1200x600, 738K)

he did he becomes a badass and carries chewy's gun. the whole plot is about finding his memory

I thought this was fake until I saw it was the most upvoted comment on /r/starwars
WOW
This looks AMAZING

Same user....

Attached: enhance.gif (481x200, 726K)

Imagine...

Attached: download (4).jpg (237x212, 8K)

I miss it all.

>trying to capitalize on her name

Lawl, that's like trying to capitalize on Rian's name by having him direct. She's going to have a following of anti-fans who refuse to watch anything she's in.

>Did Lucas ever show up on set, or was he contacted outside of it?
Lucas was never on set, but the top people had to go to his skywalker ranch to "kiss the ring" and sort of get his approval. He's become a fucking insane person too trying to push some sort of black..i don't know what with his made up movie about black pilots in WW 2, now married to a black woman, etc... But no, he was never on set.

>. She's going to have a following of anti-fans
It's still a name that can raise money since you can put atop the poster "FROM STAR WARS MOVIE FAME" and you can get a bunch of chinks to cough up funding just based on that.

>Disney would go crawling back to him.
Lucas is now fan of Disney these days and it wasn't set up through disney, more of just a personal thing. He seems to be bored with his life and the novelty of being a black civil rights activist with a black wife has worn off, and he was inviting anyone who wanted (at the top levels of movie, not "executives") to stop by for "Advice" if they ever wanted.

>Lucas is now fan of Disney these days
*NO FAN of Disney these days. Who is? The last good thing they made was "Frozen." As for everything else, Walt Disney would be spinning in his grave.

>......it's salty

Oh right, they're whores for anything that conveys status. Rian learned the hard way about China's preference for attractive actors though and Daisy's hitting the wall at Mach 9. I'm sure indie filmmakers will find her a joy to work with.

What happened to the sixth knight of Ren?

Can someone explain me what the hell I'm looking at?

Attached: 1555559904311.jpg (1001x1117, 247K)

>tfw we didn't get three movies of vader fan club kino
>didn't get a group of experienced badass nu-jedi either
>didn't even get to see luke exercise the limits of his power like kevin flynn from tron legacy

what a worthless pile of shit this trilogy turned out to be!

its all so tiresome

Reylo crossing sabers.

>I'm sure indie filmmakers will find her a joy to work with.
You don't understand how the industry works in terms of getting funding. I seriously doubt she'll ever get a "big" studio film, but if you can convince former shit farmer/now billionaire chink that "ohhh! she famous!" you'll get one to cough up the money. A new indie director won't care, he'll squeeze her in just to try to "make a name" and get a distributor, but the idea of seeing heron a shitty low budget film after having her miserable;e ass pampered is an endearing one. Think Mark Hamill for 40 years after his Skywalker role. And since she's hit the wall and is a major cunt, she's not going to be able to marry money either.

>I can safely tell you that a bulldozer was taken to all the pink haired, feminist, insane shitty and a genuine effort to get back to the roots of the first 3 movies Lucas released
No, first of all Kathleen Kennedy is at the helm and she is the one who dragged JJ back because Trevorrow wanted nothing to do with this after TLJ. Secondly half of the trailer is dedicated to Rey being a Mary Sue again by beating a Tie Fighter with only a lightsaber, and that's just one shot from the trailer. And three, the 2 major new characters are stronk wemen. Leia lives when all male heroes die.
Now go fuck yourself and shill elsewhere

>Now go fuck yourself and shill elsewhere
I can't tell you how I was involved with this thing and wouldn't be believed anyway, but to have some random asshole telling me what when in a room I was in is...interesting. As far as "shilling," I wasn't paid to do PR. It really is fucking amazing to see people telling me what is and isn't there in the...nevermind. Fucking ponderous.

have sex