You aren’t a true Star Wars fan unless you reacted like this

You aren’t a true Star Wars fan unless you reacted like this

Attached: 107D2EAC-C27E-4B41-912D-F528CE5523B3.jpg (1437x817, 151K)

Search my quints, you know it be true

Quads quints fuck me im retarded

I started getting emotional too. I don't know what it was but the editing and music just had that effect on me

dude no!! This guy is a freaking soiboy!
Wtf this is Yea Forums, what are you even saying dude!!

half of me cringes at him, the other half of me wishes i enjoyed literally anything as much as he does

LOL

Just stop posting on Yea Forums and go take walks in nice parks

Must suck to be miserable :)

I wish I could feel any happiness

*hams up a phony excitement
>Happier, and with your mouth open

Attached: 1345634645105.png (634x546, 427K)

he does it for the views

Please stop posting this ugly cunt

Attached: 0AlM1qz4rgp.gif (427x240, 904K)

Its viral gayness. Its totally fake.

maybe a bit but those tears were real af

Disney Wars lacks the kind of wonder and joy the OT and the PT had. Every story beat feels hollow, every line flat. I cannot believe people can react with such emotions to the nu-Wars.

I honestly don't understand how Yea Forums thought they were going to save western masculinity by cryberbullying a no-name youtuber.

I know that feel
Your trips are inferior to my quads. Also I’m miserable because of my grown man problems, not because Star Wars is zogged. To stay relevant, though, I’m not mad Star Wars pushes diversity and sjw-pandering shit, I’m mad because nu-Wars is clearly created by a board of (((corporate))) beurecrats and every movie is the result of financial and political considerations, instead of being the result of a man with a vision. That’s why the OT is god-tier, that’s why the PT is a diamond in the rough, and that’s why ST sucks.

Read You’re right, but not specific enough.

>cryberbullying
Okay this was a typo but I think I've got something here.

Before celebrities started praising him for being so emotional
>HAHAHA LOOK SOI WARS FAGGOT how fucking pathetic xD WHY WOULD ANYONE CARE ABOUT STAR WARS
After celebrities praised him for being emotional
>Its not even fucking real..Ugh he's not really that emotional

YEAH IM THINKING HES BACK

Attached: 1555363475765.png (378x478, 320K)

It's fake bruh

Attached: 12396284-6932693-image-m-27_1555517714377.jpg (634x525, 33K)

christ can we fucking ban threads about this faggot

Pointing out ridiculous behavior doesn't mean someone is miserable

50% of threads on Yea Forums will be about starwars in the run up to the release. Just watch. Digital marketing.

it'll be gone in like a day
idk why i always post in these types of threads, it is inevitably about some movie i have not seen or will not see

>literally got a few dozen views
>he does it for the views
really made me think

I know. Just saying, fags here believed it was real which is why they mocked him

>save western masculinity
The guy is made of soi and was laughed at. No one was making this statement.

No, every thread on this board should be about him.

The Disney influencer team would like this to happen now if possible.

The guy probably got a billion views and made good money shedding those fake tears.

Jonah?

Nice quads. I just realized he looks like a clown

Attached: IMG_5918.jpg (900x694, 351K)

What is it about this numale that makes him the worst one? His reaction is disgusting to me.

What a disgusting human being

it's kinda like the current outrage culture, where these people aren't really upset but they've been retardedly demoralized to the point where certain stimuli convinces them to react a certain way.
Same with this fag, it's real but in reality it's fake. No normal, non-brainwashed/demoralized person would act this way from a trailer, let alone publish it online with no humility

The man deserves to be killed is what im saying

Attached: 1345634645106.png (646x545, 408K)

kek

holy shit

It's been seven years since Anita and Yea Forums still hasn't learned their lesson.

he looks british

Trailer editing has been better than the actual movies since at least 1998 when that first Phantom Menace teaser came out. Marketing has been perfected. Final products have not.

Reaction videos aren't real. The two dimensional wind up toys on YouTube (and for that matter, probably any other entertainment medium) probably haven't had a genuine emotion in years, much less one to a movie trailer. They make them to appeal to an audience of fat twelve year old kids to get them hyped up for something they were gonna see anyway. No real people act like that.

Attached: lipskatzi.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)