THE BOYS Official Trailer #2

youtube.com/watch?v=2iCei659yp4

Damn looks like they are going full out. Wonder if they are going to go PC and stay away from Starlight getting passed around like a pack of cigs in prison or if they will skip it. I give Amazon credit for staying true to the crazy source.

Attached: 1509770678315.gif (331x197, 1.71M)

too edgy for me

>too edgy for me
Stay away from the comic than.

Shitty comic series, shittier show.

Are they going to show Mother's Milk? That's literally all I care about.

>Shitty comic series, shittier show.
Shitty taste you have. The Boys is a unique take and dosent pull any punches.

There's no way they don't change the story. It's far too edgy and gory for an Amazon show.

tell me the girl who slaps karl isn't his girl in the show? if it is forget it i'm out. race mixnig is not allowed

Attached: 1486423093621.jpg (1249x1561, 202K)

I'm enrolled in the Amazon Preview program and this sounds exactly like some bot-generated shit they focus group us on every day.

>There's no way they don't change the story. It's far too edgy and gory for an Amazon show.
Some girl was getting eaten out and she pops the guys fucking head like a melon when she cummed...yeah.

how does one join this group?

>I'm enrolled in the Amazon Preview program and this sounds exactly like some bot-generated shit they focus group us on every day.
sure you are fag.

look like it may be kino. it depends on how close their sticking to the source material

They shot some of this here in Hamilton, Ontario. Pretty sure I saw Karl Urban getting blown by a homeless man behind a dumpster although I might have been mistaken!!!FACT!!!

idk they invited me, I think you can request an invite on their site
screenshot attached

Attached: Annotation 2019-04-18 002402.png (908x706, 73K)

>from the producers of Preacher
>and creator of Supernatural
Doesn't sound good

>>from the producers of Preacher
>>and creator of Supernatural
>Doesn't sound good
Agreed. But the trailer makes it seem good. But it could be marketing and the actual show might suck and not tackle any of the crazy stories.

I thought Yea Forums loves Supernatural. no?

>Supernatural
Yeah fags love that shit....dont get me wrong the leads are sexy af but gay.

Will the capeshit ever end?

That will be easy since I'm an adult

It will be probably trash, but the comic's actually good. At least we know that they will show the gore and sex more or less

Literal premise of the show is killing superheroes.

>The Deep looks like twink Aquaman
>Homelander should be at least twice as buff

Attached: ilbjXEb.jpg (680x510, 74K)

Apparently she has more screentime in the nude than in her costume in the pilot.

Also it's been renewed for a second season already, some Amazon think it's gonna be a hit

Attached: ERIN-MORIARTY-at-The-Watch-Premiere-at-the-Chinese-Theater-in-Los-Angeles-10.jpg (1200x1679, 308K)

If there'll be vore with that little guy count me in!

Attached: 1526954331674.jpg (500x667, 241K)

>Apparently she has more screentime in the nude than in her costume in the pilot.
Hold on now...this is a game changer...daddy likes. Wonder is shes going to get fucked by the whole super squad. Love that initiation.

Supernatural seasons 1-5 are kino and that's who involved with the Boys, Eric Kripke.
Dude, it's gay bro, it's got two pretty guys in it.
Shut up faggot

>Dude, it's gay bro, it's got two pretty guys in it.
>Shut up faggot
Listen just cause I would sling my dick into those pretty chad boys dosent make me a fag alright. Looking forward seeing how badass Urban is in this.