Why was she there again?

Why was she there again?

Attached: Allison.jpg (569x445, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u3mupIlFIYQ
newyorker.com/culture/personal-history/what-about-the-breakfast-club-molly-ringwald-metoo-john-hughes-pretty-in-pink
youtube.com/watch?v=1Dtq5QKmobk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she kept scratching her pusi in class and sniffing her fingers

gib Sheedy gf

blacked at the pep rally

lol gross what would it smell like

to be fair that was a nice catch.
youtu.be/u3mupIlFIYQ

I wouldnt know user, but my guess is like a pusy

asparagus and daikon with a faint whiff of burger meat

haha really? maybe i should buy some of that stuff haha

she said it in the movie you dumbass

she was there because she had nothing else to do

>americans

Attached: j7nnn.jpg (443x550, 31K)

catfood?

>tfw no retarded gf

newyorker.com/culture/personal-history/what-about-the-breakfast-club-molly-ringwald-metoo-john-hughes-pretty-in-pink
reminder ringwald thinks breakfast club is misogynistic
>Bender, ducks under the table where my character, Claire, is sitting, to hide from a teacher. While there, he takes the opportunity to peek under Claire’s skirt and, though the audience doesn’t see, it is implied that he touches her inappropriately. I was quick to point out to my daughter that the person in the underwear wasn’t really me, though that clarification seemed inconsequential. We kept watching, and, despite my best intentions to give context to the uncomfortable bits, I didn’t elaborate on what might have gone on under the table. She expressed no curiosity in anything sexual, so I decided to follow her lead, and discuss what seemed to resonate with her more. Maybe I just chickened out. But I kept thinking about that scene. I thought about it again this past fall, after a number of women came forward with sexual-assault accusations against the producer Harvey Weinstein, and the #MeToo movement gathered steam. If attitudes toward female subjugation are systemic, and I believe that they are, it stands to reason that the art we consume and sanction plays some part in reinforcing those same attitudes.

there was a scene where teacher sees hot bitch in school's pool, but ringwald bitched

>In the shooting script of “The Breakfast Club,” there was a scene in which an attractive female gym teacher swam naked in the school’s swimming pool as Mr. Vernon, the teacher who is in charge of the students’ detention, spied on her. The scene wasn’t in the first draft I read, and I lobbied John to cut it. He did, and although I’m sure the actress who had been cast in the part still blames me for foiling her break, I think the film is better for it.

Sheedy also went nuts and tried to metoo Franco and Christian Slater (For some reason media only reported on franco, not slater)

>women
fuck em

>the fucker that leaves without a gf

it's me lads

that's the idea

Are those pixy stix she's pouring on the sandwich or straight sugar?

Bags of sand and salty milk and coins

coiny sand milk

Money and dairy

THIS IS THE STORY OF A GIRL

AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER, WHEN SHE ______

I love the article Armond White did criticizing Ringwald for this shit

He also didn't kill himself and it's ambiguous if he even made friends. He's there forever in a purgatory of his own making.

Her dad beats her. The teachers knew about it since she went to the guidance about it, but being old school America all they could do was call the police who could only go ask her dad to lay off her. Hence why the teachers decided to let her hang out at school on Saturdays. She doesn't even have to stay in detention but it's the only place she feels safe since everyone does their best to ignore her.

When she went home dressed like a tart at the end of the movie her dad beat her extra hard.

Slater is a dead horse, not to be kicked. Also kind of obvious choice given the 80s and everything. Francos are undeservedly rich and clannish and are begging to be taken down a peg.

>When she went home dressed like a tart at the end of the movie her dad beat her extra hard.
JUSTIFIED

youtube.com/watch?v=1Dtq5QKmobk

the sneedfast club

where is this theory from

pixie sticks because shes tumblr quirky

my mind

Attached: 1549853819477.png (300x250, 43K)

>reminder ringwald thinks breakfast club is misogynistic
Hughes was pretty based.
>The October, 1980, issue included a piece, co-authored by Ted Mann, titled “Sexual Harassment and How to Do It!” The guide explains, “If you hire a woman from another field or with a background that is not suited to the duties she is to assume, you’ve got the glans in the crevice, or, if you prefer, the foot in the door.” It continues, “Not only will her humility prepare her for your sexual advances, it will also help steel her for her inevitable dismissal.” There are sections describing different kinds of secretaries based on their ages, and how best to reward and punish them. (The older ones are “easier,” the younger ones “preferable.”) There’s even a section on arrest: “Sometimes even guys with cool sideburns and a smooth line of patter get arrested for sexual harassment and are issued summonses.” It goes on to suggest different methods for cozying up to the police officer.
>It’s all satire, of course, but it’s pretty clear that it’s not the chauvinists who are being lampooned but the “women’s liberation movement.” Women had begun to speak out, in the mid-seventies, against harassment in the workplace. (The beloved movie “9 to 5,” in which three women get revenge on a sexist boss, was released in December of 1980, two months after the Hughes-Mann piece ran.) Mann is now a writer and producer who has been nominated for seven Emmys, most recently for his work on the Showtime series “Homeland.” I sent him an e-mail asking what he now thought of the piece he wrote with Hughes. He replied that he didn’t remember ever having written it. “It looks like one of our art director Peter’s desperate page fillers,” he explained, referring to Peter Kleinman. “It wouldn’t fly today and it never should have flown then,” he went on, adding, “These were degenerate cocaine days.”
>“These were degenerate cocaine days.”

Attached: 3B979BB9-30F0-4FE6-9BE9-0F28F181DED9.jpg (1016x768, 122K)

Christ what a shit movie