Name a worse performance

Name a worse performance.

Attached: true-detective-season-3-trailer.jpg (620x420, 115K)

Mahershala Ali in Greenbook

my life desu

RUNNING AROUND
CATCHING UP ALL DA LIGH'
UNDA DA MOONLIGH'
BLACK BOI LOOK BLUE

He really wasnt very good. His performance was completely overhyped

woody harrelson

*Speaks inaudibly over half the series*

Just give him the best actor award already

his performance was fine, and really stood out as old hayes and 90s hayes. 80s hayes was kinda bland. the material and direction was weak.

Attached: bts_mahershala_ali-publicity-h_2019.jpg (928x523, 39K)

>UNDA DA MOONLIGH'

GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is /ourguy/ Stephen ever gonna catch any break? This was his big chance to re-enter the big leagues but S3 was lukewarm.

Attached: DeaconFrostFilm.jpg (431x500, 66K)

True Detective was just bad performances in general

>I'm so goddamn American

That's all it was

I liked the performances.
Might have been overshadowed by the makeup department, but they were solid in my opinion.

Dorf is fucking brilliant in True Detective.

I thought he's got a show or movie coming up purely because of how good he was in S3?

Mahershala Ali is not a real person.

Attached: OSCAR!.jpg (640x640, 57K)

He was better than mahershala ali but alis skin color meant all the publicity would go to him

He definitely redeemed himself.

Attached: youve-totally-redeemed-yourself.jpg (460x288, 101K)

Was he ever really bad in something? He was in blade, then a side character in some gangster movie, then I didn't see anything about him until TD

I swear I must be insane and have the worst tastes. Anytime I think something was better than good the only time it's mentioned publically is to say how awful it is. I thought his performance was great. I'm confused why it would be considered poor.

It wasn't poor at all. The only negative to S3 was the meandering plot towards the end. Ali and Dorf killed it. I think people really dislike the focus on the relationship in S3 (those scenes really weren't that great especially since there was little payoff) and thus negatively view Ali's entire performance through this lens.