What did the onion rings symbolize?

What did the onion rings symbolize?

Attached: 765B9300-DE69-4199-A25B-2058F0A7B767.jpg (650x385, 48K)

His unhealthy eating habits reflected his unethical life habbits

The cycle of jokes that led to Vito’s death and jokes again

meadow’s loose asshole

hes a fat fucking grease ball

Tony was actually gay. It's easy to pick up on this if you look at the subtext. Vito only returned to Jersey because he missed Tony's big wop cock

they were for the table

Fat ducks enjoy greasy fried foods.

What does Paulie's ring represent?

Attached: watch_it.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

time

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 51K)

the wheel in the sky that keeps on burning.

Real greaseball shit

DA SACRAMENT ONION RING UH JESUS CHRIST

So what was that ending? Finally finished it after starting it last year.

I got from it that stuff just kind of went on in their lifes like every other thing that happened during each season.
Everybody just lives with it and dont constantly dwell on it.
Chris dying a couple episodes before the end pretty much showed it. We got an ending as in that we are no longer going to see what else happens with Tony and his family but its not like their story ends there, it just keeps going.

Also, Adriana was hot as fuck and there were so many milfs, damm.

Attached: tony soprano.jpg (2070x1380, 129K)

meadow's tight cunny

tony gets shot by the diner newcomer

>My fuckin' daughter. MOTHERFUCKER! MY FUCKIN' DAUGHTER!

Attached: 940349843.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

How circular and banal this garbage was

This is what people say? It think its just open ended.

Time is a flat circle

Please try not to remember any of the conversations people had about being shot and everything going black though out the show or scenes where people are killed and there is no sound or there is a quick cut. Please do not pay attention to the scene where his son walks in and do not pay any attention to the greaseball fucker that comes inside first. Do not pay attention to the camera panning to the same guy and getting up out of his seat and walking past Tony going into the side hallway to the bathroom.

Who was in the wrong here?

Coco. He messed with the boss' daughter.

The amount of jews that died in the holocaust

The man with the daughter.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (500x208, 925K)

NJ got nuked on top of the diner

Attached: th (8).jpg (260x194, 10K)

I've had those on onion rings before. Wouldn't call them best in the state.

It's open to interpretation in the best possible execution, I choose to see it as Tony's paranoia from his perspective in one last shot but others choose to see it as his last moments before getting shot (which I think is equally viable).
Chase is one of the few directors to understand how to make proper open-ended mysteries in television.

based

tony was fat

Bilderberg group members wear them

his love of anal.

Tony eating a uniquely American food as opposed to his usual Italian fare, symbolizes him as a product of modernity, as suggested in the title of the episode

Gene’s brother kills him

>mfw Bildergerg Group just gets together every year to marathon The Sopranos
>mfw everyone looks over at kissinger whenever hesh comes on screen because both of their bosses referred to them as "one of the good ones"
the nixon tapes are a fun listen, they're probably still up on c-span
lbj tapes are kino also