Dark Phoenix

youtube.com/watch?v=azvR__GRQic
>final trailer
looks like there were some reshoots

Attached: dark phoenix.jpg (842x352, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmicbook.news/x-men-dark-phoenix-said-be-2-part-movie
youtu.be/EwW7gtz6KVU
youtube.com/watch?v=QWbMckU3AOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>looks like there were some reshoots

How can you tell?

sansa appears thinner
her double chin seems less apparent

they need to cancle this shit and destroy all copies of it.

>looks like there were some reshoots

It is known.

They changed the entire ending.

looks better than Shazam and Endgame

Holy fuck this girl can't act. And she is like a 6/10 at best. Hate to be that boomer piece of shit but these new x-men movies pale in quality compared to the originals.

Attached: Sophie-Turner-as-Jean-Grey-in-X-Men-Apocalypse.jpg (1000x500, 252K)

how can you fuck up a x-men movie? and the Dark Phoenix storyline?

>no mommy jessica cleavage
Yeah looking like a pass

I wonder if they reshot mystiques death scene that had people laughing, I’d love to see that

nu X-Men is trash. All the new actors are shit except Fassbender. McAvoy doesn't play Xavier with the kind of dignity you'd expect from a young Patrick Stewart.

And of course, all the young X-Men are shit.

KUEEEEEN SLAAAAAY!

Cinematic X-men has always been CW trash on steroids. Literally the only vector of soul was Jackman as logan. There are episodes of Smallville better than many of the X-men movies

Attached: 33C071F3-A965-4206-AD86-9CFF619055C6.jpg (652x680, 138K)

That actually looks really decent. Say what you want but at least the X-Men movies are interesting when it comes to action scenes and cinematography. MCU meanwhile does literally nothing anymore, what a waste. I'm genuinely mad that Disney will be able to use the X-Men because they will shit all over them as they have been doing for every character so far

FC and DoFP were great movies, you dimwit. Apocalypse was mediocre but 2/3 is great

>comparing X-Men to CW
The CW shows are fucking garbage and I say this as a huge DC fag
>Smallville
Dude, some episodes of Smallville are better than the majority of the MCU. Smallville had more effort and soul put into it than most high budget movies today

le stronk woym

Whatever. Xavier kills all of them in the future anyway.

>fly in space
>without spacesuits

Attached: 1478431487365.jpg (238x192, 14K)

Will this movie finally aknowledge that Nightcrawler is Mystique's and Azazel's child?

Attached: mutant-family.jpg (600x759, 75K)

That didn't happen.

No, because he's not her son in the movies.

Looks like shitty amerimutt version of Akira

Dude Fox has made like 200 shitty X-Men movies at this point.

The only ouright terribles ones are Wolverine Origins and Apocalypse. Others range from ok to great.

>X3
>Apocalypse
Nice try, Disneydrone

Wasn't dark phoenix intended to be 2 parts movies at first? I think they changed to be just one movie

this looks good tbqh

This. Even Origins is somewhat enjoyable now that the Deadpool movies are in the mix. I love how it has become a trend to shit on Fox and Sony movies even though they are vastly superior to Phase 2 and 3 of the MCU as well as Suicide Squad and Justice League

It never was planned to be that way. Don't know where you're getting that idea from

>Origins Wolverine
>The Wolverine

Was The Wolverine really awful? I can't remember much about it

cosmicbook.news/x-men-dark-phoenix-said-be-2-part-movie

even the movie title had the "part 1" in some countries at first, it got removed later.

wolverine origins workprint edition was pure kino though

Whats gonna be Wolverine's cameo in this one?

movie looks fine and I'm certain all the organized shittalk is arranged by Disney

youtu.be/EwW7gtz6KVU

Why wouldn't he be? The timeline fits. First Class takes place during 1962. Apocalypse takes place in 1983. That's around 21 years of difference. Nightcrawler is a teen during Apocalypse, so he is 18 at most and he doesn't look like he is younger than 15. That places Nightcrawler's conception between the years 1965 and 1968. It's entirely posible that Azazel and Mystique decided to stick together after Magneto's arrest since they are the only two mutants from the brotherhood that look nothing like humans. Maybe in that time they fell in love and eventually had a child that they decided to put up for adoption because it looked like a human, but eventually the child developed his mutant powers when he became a teenager and that's when he started to look like his parents. Of course Mystique thinks her child looks like a normal human and so she wouldn't recognize her during Apocalypse.

Jesus I saw this movie and completely forgot it existed. That tells you how bad it was.

keep that fanfic in your mind, freak

There's nothing wrong with a man and a woman falling in love and having child.

Couldn't have said it better.
Also Smallville was even more comfy if you actually lived in the midwest.

Attached: 1396978809993.webm (1920x800, 2.01M)

Looks great as far as capeshit goes IMHO

laughing at this personally

Attached: ss+(2019-04-18+at+12.12.50).jpg (407x402, 27K)

Yeah, sure it does.

Origins was okay. The Deadpool thing was garbage so most people were just whining because of that
The Wolverine was legit good. It also at least managed to give some kino scenes like the bomb going off. That scene alone is better than anything Disney has produced in the last few years

I honestly loved Shazam but from a technical view (not related to the story), this definitely looks superior to Shazam and especially Endgame. The leak showing the last battle of Endgame confirms that not only the cinematography but also the CGI is once again pure shit

It's fake.

Can't wait until this franchise gets rebooted and we see this exact same storyline for a third time at the end of the next trilogy.

Yeah I can't wait for my third dose of JEEAAANNNNNNN!!

x-gene, ain't gotta explain shit

needs his own film

Yeah but they need to cast someone who's actually fucking attractive this time. Nightcrawler is supposed to be cute.

The Wolverine was fucking KINO...up until the Silver Samurai shit.

Attached: thewolverine5_1020.jpg (2050x1367, 295K)

There is when it's happening to Strong Woman character that doesn't need no man
It's 2019 and it's J-Law character, you aren't getting anything but free spirit feminism mystique

Days of Future Past was fucking kino. Fight me.

imagine giving this plank of wood a movie to star in
Jesus

B-but she's in Game of Thrones, that means normalfags will watch the movie

youtube.com/watch?v=QWbMckU3AOQ

Looks much better than the original shitty trailer

This. This. This.
I can't act any better, but she has no range whatsoever
Fassbender, McAvoy, and Jackman were the only legit actors
Lawrence isn't great either

I'm so sick of fassbender as magneto

Pity reply.

The trailer has been out all day, and pretty much nobody bothered to put up a thread. X-men is an utterly dead franchise.

They're never gonna have anyone lead the franchise the way Jackman did. I really hope marvel doesn't reboot it anytime soon and I'm a marvelfag