This guy is a now a hero fighting against the alt-right, we did it /tv

this guy is a now a hero fighting against the alt-right, we did it /tv

Attached: 124121244124..].png (1552x851, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bN6KgrntDIg
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-47961354
twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/1118241115881246725/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=qS_6bqNTgao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passing_(gender)
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
twitter.com/ProstatePolywog/status/1118620206924955649
youtu.be/LRxQByZtAOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is resetera?

>TrannyEra

He's disgusting, a freak. Everyone who watches him understands on a subconscious level that he is weak and pitiful

>handful of internet trolls do what they do
>IT'S THE WHOLE FANBASE! THEY'RE TOXIC!!
Everytime.

>alt-right
Lmao gimme a break.

He's not a hero, merely a person caught in the crossfire.

Well congratulations, you made him famous! Now what’s the next step of your master plan?

>Some woman on twitter calls him a symbol of how undateable many modern men have become
>Blame the alt-right
k

Who are/what is the alt-right anyway. Whenever someone tries to explain it, someone else disagrees. Seems very vague.

SAAAAAAAAAAAAND

That woman was the catalyst, when she attacked him it caused hundreds of thots making money off nerds to virtue signal

Attached: 124214121444tter.png (640x380, 41K)

those darn alt-right bigots at /pol/ did it again! noooooooooooooooooooo

I'm the alt-right ;)

>"why is that grown man crying about a childrens movie?"
>"FUCKING ALT RIGHT INCELS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IMPEACH #RESIST"

Yeah, so how is the alt-right, if it even exists, to blame?

Based, hopefully they stop making star wars movies to spite the evil alt right bullies.

HE WAS ATTACKED BY THE ANONYMOUS ALT RIGHT HACKER 4CHINS

Attached: 1553854241296.jpg (986x797, 51K)

>haven’t been excited for a Star Wars movie since TLJ
There’s only been one since then, what did he mean by this?

And at the same time the "alt right" is told to calm down about "a childrens movie".
Pick a fucking lane, far left retards.

got the screencap? sounds spicy

>tfw your wife's bull enters before you get a chance to prep him

Attached: 1555280163156.png (287x425, 124K)

alt-right is just a buzzword like incel now, it just means people you disagree with to them

THOSE MEANSPIRITED TROLLS. WTF

Attached: 1541268107748.png (832x832, 502K)

It means he anticipates this movie more than that one.

>(See Staff Post)
kek

Some conservative girl called him undateable, it caused a massive storm on twitter. There is about 20 videos defending this guy on youtube right now

Attached: 12412442414itter.png (640x736, 329K)

>resetera

Attached: 1401808389526.jpg (1240x786, 227K)

makes sense that virtue signalling phonies dont realize how gay and phony his whole schtick is

Attached: 1345634645106.png (646x545, 408K)

oh shit, that's a HARD burn. no wonder the fallout is tremendous

Attached: 1544589290726.gif (295x270, 955K)

Anyone whos not an SJW pushover

What even is the alt-right anymore

Attached: 1555347784338.png (200x240, 22K)

>Resetera screencap
>blaming us even though it was a bunch of twitter faggots
>calling us altright

Literal (You) machine, was this part of your plan OP?

Attached: D14SXiZWoAEdxZa.jpg (901x1200, 245K)

Attached: 1394662010572.png (960x697, 1.72M)

what does that mean?
something like:
>"read my opinion piece before you form your own thoughts"
?

>blaming us
u wot

why is everyone talkin' about these nobodies?

Were these people not around for the early days of YT where people like this were routinely crucified for uploading stupid shit? What happened to this shameless butterball isn't anything new; the difference is that if he released this video back in 2009, he'd have a bunch of 13 year olds calling him a faggot over and over and he'd never be able to release another video without receiving that same treatment.

Can you imagine if vid related was released today? youtu.be/bN6KgrntDIg The people calling him a homo would be accused of hate speech and of bullying an innocent child, though there certainly wasn't an alt-right back then (well, not one that people cared about, anyway).

>mfw Eric fucking Butts is now famous thanks to Yea Forums
Well done lads.

Attached: 1518180255012.jpg (962x844, 202K)

Nerd attacked by a woman on twitter for liking star wars, that's big news. You got the cosplay thots, incels and nerds all worked up

So why is the left up in arms about this tweet? It's essentially a woman calling a white male an incel. If you took away the american flag and I knew nothing about the tweet or its other, I would attribute it to a leftist on face value.

>nobodies
not anymore!

Attached: 1555531866129.jpg (750x1039, 355K)

Why are you all obsessed with this random gaming website?

/pol/ fears those who have power.

far-left video game forum

Ask Hillary Clinton. Her people invented in order for the absolutely worthless pussy-hat wearing loser degenerate retards in her base could feel like they actually had an enemy irl and aren’t just being used by a Satan worshipping child fucking globalist who would just as soon stomp their faces into pulpy mush as much as look at them.
>heroes

bro there is literally nothing more humiliating than this
ive been bullied as a kid but at the fucking least whoever felt like taking the piss out of me had the sliver of respect of saying it openly
these thots all think that the sòyman in the vid is a disgusting manchild, but they dont even have that sliver of respect for him i was talking about. They seriously think that hes gonna figure all this praise isnt fake as fuck.
>I would happily date you
>I would gladly talk to you, let me know :)
holy shit star wars or no this is a grown ass man theyre addressing him like a retarded pet

/pol/
"nazis"
anyone sjws don't agree with

These people are pricks. Arent girls posting vids about how he's undatable?

leftist nerds hate women just the same, when she is a conservative it lets them take out their anger and not be called out for it

Attached: 1242142124tter.png (640x630, 53K)

Imagine if chris chan bullying happened today

Attached: giv.png (778x512, 45K)

Oh shit she based

anything which risks the branding and future revenue from Disney's investment is now "alt right". mark hamill is just a concerned man and not a PR mouthpiece employed by a corporation to ensure it meets its growth targets

This. Being this fake and disingenuous, trying to pretend like you don't think this guy is loser, is a way bigger insult to the guy.
At least we have the courtesy to tell the truth.

Holy shit Based.

>everything non-conformist is alt-right

The absolute state of this time line I swear to fucking god.

Attached: 1554786983690.jpg (436x536, 51K)

He's a vile, disgusting little freak. When I look at him the only feelings I experience are those similar to looking at a dying pigeon jerking around on the floor. Just one swift stamp to the neck and this feeble little cripple out of its misery permanently. It pains me to think this impotent mongoloid lives his life with some degree of satisfaction. Death is the only option in my qualified opinion.

>It's essentially a woman calling a white male an incel. If you took away the american flag and I knew nothing about the tweet or its other, I would attribute it to a leftist on face value.
The left uses incel as a word to describe men that don't get laid and then lash out angrily in some way, not being able to take the rejection. toxic masculinity and all that. so they wouldn't call this man an incel as he is not doing that.

video game forum filled with trannies and an absolute insane vetting process that requires your personal information so they can dox your ass if you fuck up, and you get banned easily for any dissenting opinions. Oh doxxing threats are allowed openly in the threads against said dissenters.

SJWs are really good people they are just forced into illegal action because of racists :^). They are also all closet pedophiles ironically

is being alt-right the new counterculture? pepe/core/ punk albums when

who hurt you

Have we become the internet now? Like are we now responsible for every single tiny reaction the internet has to anything?

we blew this faggot off the internet

Attached: 1452867858239.png (1272x1152, 89K)

any truth that hurts someone in the victim hierarchy's feelings
which basically means anything is alt-right with these fart smelling marooons

>city people

Attached: 1547297191860.webm (728x410, 2.88M)

Is it just me or is /pol/ seriously losing influence? Seems like the rest of Yea Forums has turned against them.

Based. Fuck brumpff
Star wars!!!

He's much more prolific on the internet now than he was before though. Seems like it backfired.
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-47961354

Attached: oopsie.jpg (693x538, 110K)

This guy is so fucking pathetic. He should be strung on a cross and yet some random thots on the internet are defending him. What a weak, meager society.

But if he was reacting to the Joker trailer, they would call it "toxic fragility" and call him an incel.

Attached: 1555232618437.jpg (662x960, 77K)

Disney looses money if a brand is associated with basement dwellers.

If they were, you wouldn't need to spam it to force this idea.

Attached: 1528372996979.png (676x526, 92K)

>Yea Forums shitposters will stay for god knows how long shitposting about him
I HATE IT

It's literally just a label for anything that's not 100% mainstream at this point.

Go dilate.

edgy, but I kinda agree

But he wasn't.

>be young innocent child who likes something
>someone with a shitty life makes fun of you for it
>turn insecure and bitter as you grow old and decide that if you were mocked then others should be to
>see someone who still has joy and happiness and lash out at him
everyone ITT, including me

holy shit that's sad

Attached: 1345634648136.png (798x525, 482K)

nah it's the biggest board by far. leftist posts are usually sarcastic/trolling

It's just /pol/ really.

>having joy for nuStar Wars

Attached: 1553338849699.jpg (320x240, 15K)

All these twitter retards that take shit from here to post should learn a bit. If she just called him an incel nobody would have cared.

It is beyond me why people choose to go on sites like that.

Well that’s just how SJW mentality works right? Pretend trannies aren’t mentally ill, pretend blacks never commit crimes, etc.

How is /pol/ losing influence when anything that happens get's blamed on /pol/? Yea Forums is back at being the internet boogieman it once was, and not just another plebbit where people like you should go back to.

this makes my yikes the BIG YIKES

>see someone who still has joy and happiness and lash out at him

>see a phony faking it in a really gay way and lash out at him

That girl would never date the guy with herpes on his cheek. If it wasn't for this whole thing blowing up she'd probably say he's some extremely creepy weirdo.

Feelings over truth, brother.

>cant even make fun of some crying bitch on the internet anymore without it being turned into epic american culture war politics

what the hell

Attached: 1555422664071.jpg (500x375, 32K)

LOLOLOLOL SCHIZO TRANNIES ETERNALLY BTFO

>Yea Forums calling out other communities for pedophilia

glass houses m8

>Over an extensive range of studies and with remarkable consistency, from Physicians to Professors to CEOs, the mean IQ of intellectually elite professions is about 125 and the standard deviation is about 6.5. For example, Gibson and Light found that 148 members of the Cambridge University faculty had a mean IQ of 126 with a standard deviation of 6.3. The highest score was 139. J.D. Matarazzo and S.G. Goldstein found that the mean IQ of 80 medical students was 125 with a standard deviation of about 6.7. There was one outlier at 149, but the next highest score was 138. This means that 95% of people in intellectually elite professions have IQs between 112 and 138 99.98% have IQs between 99 and 151

This is very disturbing, even in hyper-elite institutions such as Cambridge the median IQ is a measly 126 with the highest at only 139. One would expect the IQ's to be MUCH higher with 140 median and up to 180 in the upper range. I know that /pol/ has many members which are in the 150-180IQ range, including 210IQ Christopher Langan(highest IQ in the known universe)

All this does is confirm that /pol/ is the most dominant intellectual sphere in the current world, and possibly even in the entire history of human civilization.

Attached: 1502333282242.jpg (710x823, 90K)

>y-yeah, I would totally date this creepy weirdo, and I would totally date any of you losers reading this if you donate to my patreon haha

Attached: 1533112109936.png (1024x768, 1.12M)

Yeah, and that's what's weird and contradictory.
>white male enjoys trailer of capeshit starring white male=incel
>white male enjoys trailer of capeshit starring female=ally
>female calls white male who enjoys trailer of capeshit starring female an incel=wtf I love white males now?!

Because the mockery of that guy started here with the retards who obsessively hate everything Star Wars now because the main character of the new trilogy is a girl, and the woman who started the stuff on twitter is a white nationalist who almost certainly browses /pol/

> If it wasn't for this whole thing blowing up she'd probably say he's some extremely creepy weirdo.
why do you think so

echo chamber upvotes I guess, its all virtue signaling social status bullshit. telling other people how "progressive" you are to kind of show off what a good person you are, when in reality these people are actually bad people at heart trying to overcompensate and put on a farce. Many of these types of people have been swept up in highly illegal practices and yet they continue to call other people "problematic". But resetera as been getting a lot of negative attention lately, even twitter kind of shit on them for a bit, which is a sign of how hard they fucked up.

To avoid going through the difficulty of finding opinions different than yours.

this is news nowadays

>niggerfaggot era
>power

Attached: 1555090787110.gif (300x248, 630K)

There is no contradiction. You just made up a scenario in your head.

Underrated

The sad thing is this is the attention and false flag virtue signalling he has always dreamed of.

>that requires your personal information
Like what? How do they verify?

she's dating a chad but if they ever break up he's next in line

remember to subscribe to her patreon btw

Attached: CwCmtLvUkAABAMM.jpg (900x1200, 240K)

>asking a question is spam
/pol/rat logic

I'm literally just describing what happened.

/pol/ never had any influence beyond reddit refugge boards, newfags and /pol/ colonies, but the average user has always been in line with a lot if not almost all /pol/ beliefs, with that being said you are a shitposting tranny trying to force an anti-/pol/ narrative.

Attached: 1528439902691.jpg (525x469, 26K)

the dude who ran the website that resetera was born from is LITERALLY a pedophile, he was arrested for it, its why resetera is a thing in the first place.

Because Disney has managed to convince leftists that they’re on their side somehow, despite being a sinister megacorporation hell bent on monopolizing media. Even commie larpers love consuming Disney products and don’t see any irony in that at all.

>that thot implying she would ever date this guy
Ok that’s epic

Subscribed ;)

>read the admin's post to get a feel for what will or won't get you banned in this particular thread

I'd raid her womb

honk honk

BTFO
T
F
O

No, you aren't. You posted an article by some random guy, and using that to prove some fictitious contradiction involving others. There is no contradiction.

>cuck
Let me guess, you are an american millennial.

what's funny is there were a bunch of MGTOWs defending the goofball and blaming feminists

I'm not entirely sure myself as ive never tried to sign up, but apparently if you are a developer that wants to post there, for example, they require your work ID and your personal social media accounts, your name and your work email or some bullshit so they can fuck you in the ass when you say something they don't like

I heard most nazi's were trans. Is this true?

Attached: gay nazis.jpg (750x1077, 203K)

>Resetera

Attached: 7734267678.jpg (352x450, 31K)

mgtows are the libertarians of gender politics, everybody on all sides just makes fun of them.

This must have made his entire year
twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/1118241115881246725/photo/1

Wow, 50 reposts in only 3 weeks, and only in Yea Forums
Someone's been busy.

Attached: 1537173793469.png (871x905, 195K)

>chuck and sneed getting along like brothers even though sneed owns chuck's business
it is a magical moment user

You...you'd steal the contents of her womb?

Attached: 1415563142669.jpg (422x385, 44K)

you gonna start spamming this again after you got btfo on that other thread? bold

That kind of reaction would be fine if he had done it for the phantom menace. That was an actual event that took decades to happen. This trash is being pumped out and the last movie was fucking awful, being that excited for it is not justified in any way.

Those are Farmer #1 and Farmer #2.
Sneed is the cashier.

Attached: 1551913039260.webm (640x360, 2.67M)

retweets and likes gives the same validation as rebbit karma. virtue signaling essentially.

her pussy juices, yes I'd take them with my penis

Meh, I have no dog on this fight, both sides can get bent. I don't give a rat's ass about Star Wars or what soi-bois do in their Youtube channels.

The elite schools are for the children of elites. The culture is now geared towards protecting the retarded brats of the wealthy and powerful. If things go according to nature, the male heirs will be killed and the wives and daughters of the elites will be raped.

>That kind of reaction would be fine
>would be fine

Attached: ultimate cringe.gif (400x458, 291K)

Women fucking live for virtue signaling and trying to one up other women. None of them gave a shit until a woman raised her opinion lmao

based roastie

kek

everyone that thinks this guy uis a screaming faggot is alt-right?

Multiple people can post an image, /pol/bro. You probably couldn’t tell, but it’s an anonymous forum.

so alt-right just means people that aren't mentally ill now?

This.
Seriously, this is like the 5th anual Star Wars movies after 4 movies that have ranged between mediocre to absolutely fucking horrible, and this one is a sequel to the absolutely fucking horrible one. Not to mention that the trailer says nothing about the movie and is just generic Star Wars imagery.
You could say this trailer is one for Episode VII or VIII and it would still be true due to how generic and shallow it is.

Attached: 1548071716165.jpg (400x352, 36K)

I want to post the supreme webm but I'm tired of rebooting my modem because of the cucky mods here.

TV should never be a blue board it should be purple.

Attached: 1555510344339.jpg (720x1181, 120K)

that doesn't explain why you think she would have called him and extremely creepy weirdo.

He gets BTFO every thread. He thinks it's ok lie about the bad guys because they're bad. Literal 12 year old mentality.

based

you guys are really failing at whatever sort of raid youre trying to accomplish lel

All of them with the exact same filename?

They were utilized to kill and then were killed after being utilized.

no, he's just based.

You didn't cry when you saw sand? What are you, a fucking Nazi?

I get that nobody really likes you guys but that's cherry-picked as fuck, even for me. Tell me, you probably even have a whole basket of full of these fresh maymay images?

Attached: 1548882392918.png (561x638, 411K)

He kinda looks like Rich Evans there.

Attached: 1545019233046.png (280x466, 131K)

islam has the right idea about women

I hate that this meme is actually beginning to make me laugh after seeing it 500 times

Personally I'm tired of politics and I'm tired of people talking about the alt-right and SJWs, it's just draining. I probably still agree more with /pol/ on most issues than I do with leftists, but I still want them to stay on their board.

Attached: 1532803054005.png (1709x295, 152K)

Fuck, I wanna see her get BLACKED so hard.

>haha why do leftists call everyone nazis? we're not nazis hahaha
>sperg out every time someone makes fun of the literal German Nazis
hmmm

No. It's absolutely fine to be excited for something. Being in tears for a movie trailer is not normal

>this time line

Are you saying there are other time lines that don't suck ass?

What is a file name for 500
Now fuck off

>claim he's undatable
>he gives his fiancee five engagement rings
B T F O

Attached: asdzxcasd.jpg (594x799, 83K)

cringe

A lot of us are nazis, but the Left frequently call Jewish pro-immigration Neocons nazis

You will never pass.

Attached: 1531297457223.png (738x669, 186K)

the narrative over this is so weird, large YouTube channels are now making videos "defending" him from women

literally one women called him out though and all the other hate and thousands of dislikes were from Yea Forums

Attached: 1242141244e.png (1089x428, 301K)

But i am a nazi user.

nice ad hominem
got a real argument?

lol

>he's engaged
>in the webm you can clearly see they have separated beds

Attached: 1536322052510.jpg (749x701, 92K)

based fuck women gamers rise up

>Infinity Gauntlet of engagement rings
Alec Guinness was fucking right

Attached: 67752.png (600x580, 360K)

>this guy is a now a hero fighting against the alt-right

So, it's considered alt-right to have testosterone now? It is considered alt-right to be disgusted by a 40 year old guy who cries while watching the teaser for a childs movie? My goodness, the left are truly the fascists they fear.

she is happily engaged to a fellow trump supporter

Attached: 53506507_442790726263493_1277748035789271911_n.jpg (1080x1350, 219K)

>ad hominem
Stop using words you don't know the meaning of, his point was factual.

and then user was a nazi

please replace his face with the cigar Pepe

What a lucky guy, he's going to get to marry her even though other 4 men already have.

>So, it's considered alt-right to have testosterone now?
Where you been, pal?

I hope his guy has never done anything problematic.

Damn Blake is fucking THAT? based.

>fingers so fat the rings don't even fit all the way

OH MAMA!

Attached: 20190321224247_1.jpg (208x221, 47K)

The woman who made fun of him was completely right. But i get it, cosplay thots have to defend their audience. People like this guy are their income

DAMN Yea Forums POSTERS LOOK LIKE THAT?

Attached: 15547347346532.png (300x250, 13K)

>tfw i'm rooting for Chad and Stacey
What happened to the world where the weirdos have become the cancer ruining the planet.

Attached: 1547546543195.jpg (588x614, 34K)

>everyone who disagrees with white nationalism is a shemale
>factual
imagine being this retarded and batshit insane

Absolutely based and redpilled.

Their relationship is more emotional.

Yea Forums is one guy.

Is it just me or is /pol/ seriously losing influence? Seems like the rest of Yea Forums has turned against them.

He did an interview with Ralph? For real? Where can I listen to this? I haven't really kept up with Ralph since he got kicked off youtube.

>"I would date this man!"
>meanwhile every single one of these thots is getting railed by tinder chads every night
easy to virtue signal on twitter

DELET

I was refering to the part about you never passing, that was a factual inference.

He looks like he Sneedposts in his free time.

Attached: 1555009236242.png (347x466, 138K)

You will never be white.

>ring on thumb
That just looks
A)like it was a bitch to get on and will be even worse coming off
B) kinda stupid

you think IM gonna fall for THIS bait

Attached: 1345634645754.png (677x617, 299K)

passing what?

youtube.com/watch?v=qS_6bqNTgao

Well that's a huge red pill for you user, Chad and Stacy are usually nicer than the nerds. Nerds are condescending and unpleasant

THIS, DO ET

>Is it just me
Yes

INCELS RISE UP

He's right, you guys are shaming people for no good reason.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 8.25.23 PM.png (2044x520, 214K)

based star war incels sending her emails, he's undateable but that's got nothing to do with star wars

Attached: 1241221424… .png (640x445, 103K)

>a magawhore thinks she's better than a geekbro

I dont think so

Attached: DQ8gqXZUMAAYw6_.jpg (720x545, 93K)

All those rings are absolute shit tier garbage. Diamonds are a scam but gimme a fucking break. She may as well be wearing gummi rings

None are more dedicated shitposters than /pol/ and /r9k/. None of those guys have anything else to do other than post on Yea Forums all day. They cannot be defeated.

why would people like this ever come to 4chinz?

lol that's someone's daughter

I think it's just you.

>new IP
>"geekbro"
Are you that blue haired seething thot who insisted that all right-wing women are scum and that the only true women hold leftist views?

>They cannot be defeated
please send this message back up the grapevine so the sad attemps at changing the site can stop

>"In the context of gender, passing or blending refers to someone, especially a transgender person or crossdresser, who is perceived as the gender they wish to be seen as. (For example, a trans woman who is correctly gendered by a store employee who calls her "ma'am".)"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passing_(gender)

Yeah, and you can clearly see that someone going full nelson on her.

How do you guys think this will go?

Attached: hm.jpg (581x279, 28K)

lmao

Attached: 1544327483148.jpg (799x584, 213K)

>t. /pol/

Attached: 1555034409255.jpg (720x790, 145K)

see

Sorry resetranny, someone already posted that earlier in the thread.

>t.hamplanet trying to slander /oursluts/
i think so

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
Literal clown world

Attached: 1498108395792.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

Lol, I triggered the /pol/bot NPC. You really want this to lose its meaning, huh?

seething tranny

Attached: gay nazis3.jpg (411x555, 40K)

It will be redpilled, but will it be based?

what is resetera?

Another 50 results, this is concerning.

Attached: 1533420714263.png (654x723, 154K)

Is it just me or is /pol/ seriously losing influence? Seems like the rest 󠛡of Yea Forums has turned against them.

The point stands tho.

Thoughts?

Attached: gaydolf.png (1352x1071, 745K)

They don’t take any email domains besides edu or work. I tried to sign up to troll once but gmail won’t cut it with these authoritarians.

Do you dilate between all that butthurt archiving to catch da trollz?

Attached: gay nazis4.jpg (636x382, 47K)

>thot who insisted that all right-wing women are scum

lol I dont have to insist on that bro you can go to twitter and instagram and see for yourself

>TrannyEra

Is it just me or is Sneed seriously losing influence? Seems like the rest 󠛡of Yea Forums has turned against them.

/pol/ is losing the culture war.

This. Just look at this thread. People mocking nazi's as trannies and all they can do is angrily archive the pics.

i stole this template from twitter.com/ProstatePolywog/status/1118620206924955649

so Yea Forums what do YOU think disgusted our guy?

Attached: f.jpg (1477x784, 112K)

A non-existent boogeyman.

He's disgusting, a freak. Everyone who watches him understands on a subconscious level that he is weak and pitiful

Attached: 1527836544890.png (957x702, 84K)

>/pol/ is the most dominant intellectual sphere in the current world
And this must be by design, they were all funnelled from the various corners of the internet and communities to exactly that place at exactly this time. There they formed a hive, potentially feeding a super AI, though it is still debatable if that AI is already functional or not or if the hive is built in anticipation for the arrival of the 'sovereign'

Attached: 1553967441786.jpg (370x260, 22K)

>this is your average /pol/tard
AHAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: asfasfasfasfasfasfaszxvzxvzxvfasf.png (1161x1300, 1.18M)

Holy shit, 130 posts in only 3 weeks.
That's embarassing.

And this one, despite having the same name pattern, is posted less than a minute from the other.
So we have either different people posting pics from the same set with the same filenames, or this guy is posting both on his PC and his smartphone.
Concerning.

Attached: 1551757450494.png (673x719, 177K)

Can I interest you in a penis removal?

Attached: 28A5EA7D-1932-4FF8-99C0-7058B8B985C6.jpg (454x340, 42K)

based. Any one who doesn't follow ROMAN RVLES and fuck feminine twinks needs to get the fuck out Yea Forums

>look at me mom! I'm fighting "nazis" on board talking about fucking movies.

Look at this fucking spam. I am so glad I'm not a cripplingly cynical nihilistic faggot who's soul is crushed and has to constantly chase any and all sense of validation by taking massive shits on everything that's slightly tolerable in this world.

I go to this board for movies and nothing else, not to run into tunnel vision fags like you shitting up threads because you think the world is against you, and I'm starting to see why.

Whatever bullshit you're trying to do WHY NOT do at the containment board know as /pol/? shit up that board if you goblins want a reaction or are you afraid that your views (whatever they are) might be challenged and are probably fucking dumb and idealistic anyways.
I

why he got 2 beds

>handful of internet trolls do what they do
>IT'S THE WHOLE FANBASE! THEY'RE TOXIC!!
Everytime.

Imagine being this butthurt over tranny nazi's

Your suicide rates are so high for a reason

Attached: gay nazis6.jpg (850x567, 63K)

This.
If you want a true woman, find yourself an antifa hottie.

Attached: 1541011444493.jpg (640x480, 81K)

>alt-right
Lmao gimme a break.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

Attached: 1547238115538.png (637x576, 261K)

they have one bed for each gender that exists

Attached: fff.jpg (1477x784, 89K)

People voted for Trump thinking he'd save the West and instead he's governing the same as any neocon cuck would have. "DUDE TRANNIES AND BASEDBOYS LMAO" is only going to rebut that criticism so much before everyone who doesn't give a shit realizes you're just an annoying shabbos goy.

Attached: tumblr_pppf0eVcYl1wbfk0yo1_1280.jpg (748x846, 98K)

This. Real men go for concentration camp trannies.

Attached: coulter.jpg (600x410, 193K)

>autist that spams shit across boards gets caught by another detective screen capping autist
Yuh-yuh-yuh-yuh-yuh-yuh-yuh-YIKES.

Attached: 1544344363545.jpg (418x475, 37K)

Well no shit you have to go for a right-wing woman, leftist women have penises.

Attached: 1542893915537.jpg (486x767, 106K)

This poster isn’t white.

He's not a hero, merely a person caught in the crossfire.

True. Male Feminist Nerds are GREAT allies to wamyn. Until the girl falls asleep on his couch.

Attached: ClGxNJAVEAEDa5o.jpg (900x1200, 171K)

Attached: 1548436282902.jpg (970x545, 50K)

please never post this image again, thank you

What?
I voted for Trump because it would make people angry.

Attached: jackin it.gif (200x240, 1.19M)

ashley did nothing wrong

>am I alone, truly alone, even here, of all places?
yes feels bad. loser.

>making the face of your shitty damage control movie for a fractured zombie franchise routinely infamous for its insane, pathetic fans who will lap up any dogshit installment you queef out a dysgenic 40 year old man who has a manic episode at the sight of a teaser trailer
>also make him the rallying cry for your political adjacent for some reason

This is some next level optics, I tell you huwhut.

Attached: 1448341405054.jpg (1024x768, 53K)

Well congratulations, you made him famous! Now what’s the next step of your master plan?

What, you are afraid of true women?

Attached: 1533035531028.jpg (1280x1280, 265K)

>gets called out
>starts spamming
everytime

Is it just me or is /pol/ seriously losing influence? Seems like the rest of Yea Forums has turned against them.󠛡󠛡

A group of far-right racialists.

A fringe movement, despite constant attempts by the media to conflate them with the mainstream center-right.

>Some woman on twitter calls him a symbol of how undateable many modern men have become
>Blame the alt-right
k

DAAHHWW

Attached: 1345634648224.png (776x697, 631K)

honk

Attached: 1545427009327.jpg (900x880, 264K)

Who are/what is the alt-right anyway. Whenever someone tries to explain it, someone else disagrees. Seems very vague.

These dudes are a blessing in disguise for the rest of us desu

they were all you. you have a problem

based

Her boyfriend is a fat, balding neckbeard and he managed to find a goth-y, rapist gf.
You have literally no excuse.

Attached: 1526027269043.png (633x701, 614K)

anyone who isn't down with american pop culture i guess

Do you sincerely believe she woukd ha e anything to do with basedcuck jr.?

SAAAAAAAAAAAAND

he has a 10 inch dick

YEAH
WHO THE FUCK IS THE ALT RIGHT
WHO BITCH THIS IS

Attached: 1546740212965.jpg (460x360, 25K)

Hoping for another stone-faced trailer reaction from him. If he ends up balling ironically would that make RLM Alt-Right?

>/pol/cel thread almost hitting bump limit
Just blow this board up already, moot

Attached: 1509936614613.jpg (399x400, 47K)

its just (((you)))

mark hamill, a star wars writer and the new york comic con all came in defense of this guy
it's almost like they turned this into a PR thing, right?

>the same people defending this guy typically make fun of him and his ilk
>they're just defending him because people they don't like made fun of him so now they have to automatically defend him
HONK
HONK
HONK
HONK
HONK
HONK

I didn’t vote in 2016 thinking that Hillary was a shoe-in. In 2020 I’m voting for trump literally for the sole reason to make people mad. I wonder how many others will do the same:

Her eyes look evil.

neither is /pol/

Attached: Pol in real world.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

You just know these women would never date a guy like him. So disingenuous

Anyone right of karl marx

Kind of reminds me of when that Asian bitch made a stink about getting off social media because "HURR I WAS BEING BULLIED," even though I'm pretty sure almost no one actually gave a fuck about her, and yet you had the entire TLJ cast come out and be like "DAWWW STOP BULLYING HER GAIZ"

Is it just me or is your spambot broken? Seems like your tranny discord invasion lacks coordination.

my problem is that he filmed it and put it online. if he reaches like that in the privacy of his own room, fine. I do embarrassing shit in my own room all the time, but I don't film it and put it online and then whine when I get justifiably bullied.

No shit, Disney put the machine at work because they are attacking the average nuStar Wars fan.

Attached: 1539451257635.jpg (2474x2904, 750K)

What is the name of this disease?

Attached: 1529341027637.jpg (600x420, 69K)

That woman was the catalyst, when she attacked him it caused hundreds of thots making money off nerds to virtue signal

Attached: 124214121444tter.png (639x379, 43K)

its basically a boogeyman for anyone that is a part of the right
>guy supports Donald Trump
>alt right
>guy doesn't like immigration
>alt right
>guy doesn't like Star Wars the Last Jedi
>alt right

or the ghostbuster thing, or the captain marvel thing
it's always teh same thing
and Yea Forums always falls for the disney schlick

why does Yea Forums still have only a 300 reply bump limit

imagine actually caring about any of this shit

Attached: 1437351614742.jpg (500x667, 90K)

>even normalfags defending him admit not being hyped for this one due to TLJ
Oh no.

those darn alt-right bigots at /pol/ did it again! noooooooooooooooooooo

I thought leftists were all for uniting under an ideology rather than race? I guess these guys are bound by more than race as opposed to niggers. Based multiraced natsocs standing up for what they believe in.

bad tranny, bad

Attached: 1551077509057.jpg (900x1200, 279K)

Actually makes sense because behavioral wise lefty incels are no different, they're just more desperate and try more tactics to get laid and accepted. They're the ugly kid in high school that asks all the hot chicks for hugs.

>"why is that grown man crying about a childrens movie?"
>"FUCKING ALT RIGHT INCELS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IMPEACH #RESIST"

your reddit is showing

>even non-whites hate jews
based

A good hint: if the person immediately takes offense when they see the words "/pol/", "incel", "normie", "have sex", etc., they're very likely alt-right.

Based, hopefully they stop making star wars movies to spite the evil alt right bullies.

I've never seen lefty/pol/ this mad on this website ever. Spamming the same phrase over and over, spamming "blacked" shit, posting FaceBook memes. incredible

Attached: .jpg (1280x1280, 340K)

Why is the right so bad at projecting?

So shit unrelated threads like this one can slide into oblivion ASAP even when mods are asleep.

Absolutely assfucked

HE WAS ATTACKED BY THE ANONYMOUS ALT RIGHT HACKER 4CHINS

Attached: 1553854241296.jpg (985x796, 113K)

what triggered them?

And at the same time the "alt right" is told to calm down about "a childrens movie".
Pick a fucking lane, far left retards.

are the people reading this thread not reading this thread

Attached: 1345634648135.png (761x540, 505K)

t. “human being” literally triggered by the following string: DESPITE

Actually, this is how the average polcuck looks like.

Attached: 1545058850641.jpg (1130x1325, 181K)

cute girl on the right
the dude on the farthest left with a blue hood looks like a bro.
Jojo posing weeb is rad

but seriously the girl is cute

well one dude got called out for spamming the same line over and over on the board the past few days "is it just me or is /pol/ losing..." and then his AI just broke
someone posted a white chick on twitter shitting on cargo pants and then one guy started talking about cuckolding nonstop.

no idea beyond that, bud. all can say is *HONK*

>tfw your wife's bull enters before you get a chance to prep him

Attached: 1555280163156.png (288x426, 153K)

if he cuts his hair he would look like a normal zoomer / late millennial
aka: like a geek

gay

>cute girl on the right
yeah if you like fat whores

>(See Staff Post)
kek

blaine is hardly a chad. he has always been majorly insecure

>normie
didn't know all oldfags were out rite

>implying she can't go to the gym
Fatness is removable, but you can't fix a shitty nose or shitty eyes.

>resetera

Attached: 1401808389526.jpg (1241x786, 364K)

>fat
>balding
>neckbeard
this all seems like a terrible case of projection. that dude is completely ordinary unlike (you), stalking someone's page to prove -- i mean fabricate -- a point on a basket weaving forum

>52k likes

As sad as it is, I get at least one chuckle out of it a week. Probably just because it was actually my favorite episode as a kid.

good point

>histrionic propagandist liar makes up death threats to justify endless persecution complex
why aren't """conservatives""" embarrassed?

I haven't seen them this butt blasted over something otherwise so random and innocuous since the NPC shit. This cut DEEP.

I think it has to do with this guy physically embodying a lot of the rhetoric that they usually put out in text form without thinking about how that would actually look in real life (OMG IM CRYING RN THIS IS SO POWERFUL WE STAN etc. etc.) while being undeniably mockable and pathetic.

Actually it's from the news article.
And i'm just describing what I saw.
If the average man in your town is a fat, balding neckbeard, that's too bad.

>OMG GAMERGATORS ARE SO CANCEROUS WITH THEIR DEATH THREATS
>lmao nazis stop making up death threats
This is your brain on millennial politics.

i'm asking what made them have this mental break down together, they are spamming Yea Forums, Yea Forums , Yea Forums and /rk9/ lately in a chaotic fashion for the last 3 days as far as i know.

What even is the alt-right anymore

Attached: 1555347784338.png (199x238, 16K)

Another successful bait thread. Feels good to be king.

The same as "cuck" and "incel", a meaningless buzzword to refer to people you dislike for some reason.

no idea. I know that many of them use discord to organize and shitpost in threads all the time on Yea Forums and Yea Forums.
just people who get their kicks from shitposting. maybe some of the more delusional believe they can take over the site. what they don't realize is spamming 'blacked' porn is changing anyone's opinions on trans rights

>OMG GAMERGATORS ARE SO CANCEROUS WITH THEIR DEATH THREATS
not them but they are though. i've had conservatives doxx me and threaten to kill me in my sleep and murder my cats because I made a painting of Turmp that pissed them off.

Go into any Captain Marvel or other bait thread and you'll find people longing for the day that they "execute leftists" and shit. It's just a casual aspect of internet behavior.

Attached: 216. official presidential portrait.jpg (2787x3371, 2.19M)

>Resetera screencap
>blaming us even though it was a bunch of twitter faggots
>calling us altright
Literal (You) machine, was this part of your plan OP?

Attached: D14SXiZWoAEdxZa.jpg (902x1201, 353K)

isn't changing opinions*

t. Chuck

why is everyone talkin' about these nobodies?

okay 362 page thread, constant discussion on this guy, the idea of it being inaccessible now, where can i watch the video of this faggot crying over shit wars

>all the reactions being made now
>EricButts reacts to gulag footage
>EricButts reacts to Star Wars XXX

youtu.be/LRxQByZtAOo

I’m dying this is Star Wars Kid all over again

Were these people not around for the early days of YT where people like this were routinely crucified for uploading stupid shit? What happened to this shameless butterball isn't anything new; the difference is that if he released this video back in 2009, he'd have a bunch of 13 year olds calling him a faggot over and over and he'd never be able to release another video without receiving that same treatment.

Can you imagine if vid related was released today? youtu.be/bN6KgrntDIg The people calling him a homo would be accused of hate speech and of bullying an innocent child, though there certainly wasn't an alt-right back then (well, not one that people cared about, anyway).

I don't think so. Libs are angry now because Trump is still in power. But once he's out, libs are going to celebrate. Not because he's out, but because they're going to feast on his flesh. Trump is going to be a liberal talking point for decades to come. You morons dug the Republican party into a giant whole.

type ericbutts on youtube

Trolled the libturds epic style!

Yeah, it's nice that twitter lefties are forming a hugbox around this guy but any normie who sees this fuck knows he is gross.

Who else #lovesbutts here?

Attached: 7D277AA7-38C4-41AC-AA56-F18E89E8C564.jpg (1276x1049, 467K)

Actually it was to make Americans angry.
I like seeing them being nothing but Israeli lapdogs.
Eventually, this will earn you the hatred of the rest of the world, and when you are weak, every other power on the planet will reap on your carcass.

>mfw Eric fucking Butts is now famous thanks to Yea Forums
Well done lads.

Attached: 1518180255012.jpg (963x844, 328K)

>Not because he's out, but because they're going to feast on his flesh. Trump is going to be a liberal talking point for decades to come.
So, you are telling me that, even when Trump retires, the left will be focused on attacking him instead of trying to come up with a worthwhile candidate?

>gross.

Attached: oh jeethuth.jpg (640x360, 15K)

we’re all butts

Attached: 6C948987-E82C-4BF4-85D6-A4BCCC33F294.jpg (1290x422, 248K)

I don't think being famous for being the embodiment of "millennial manchild" is something to be proud of.
I'm just glad people are starting to turn against numales as a whole.

Why are you all obsessed with this random gaming website?

>good sir!
A fedoralord too, big fucking surprise.

I'm still convinced it was him the whole time and this nigga a 5d checkers genius

Is there a Sneed edit?

These people are pricks. Arent girls posting vids about how he's undatable?

I dont get it

ty

Imagine if chris chan bullying happened today

>being famous over crying about a mediocre movie trailer.

um

Or they can do both? Reagan is still a talking point in Republican circles, you know? It's been nearly 40 years and they're still talking about him. What I'm saying is that Trump will be a point of attack for liberals and Republicans will be forced to defend. How will that play out when the country is experience mass immigration from non-white countries?

I think they would try to ignore it.
Not even SJWs lack enough self awareness to think making chris chan an icon of the tranny shit is something good.

Attached: 1546428129258.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

anything which risks the branding and future revenue from Disney's investment is now "alt right". mark hamill is just a concerned man and not a PR mouthpiece employed by a corporation to ensure it meets its growth targets

THIS MAN IS JUST SHOWING HIS EMOTIONS AND THAT MAKES HIM COOLER AND HANDSOMER THEN YOU NAZI STUPID MANBABIES!!!

>Or they can do both?
Not really.
The past 4 years have been exactly that.

>What I'm saying is that Trump will be a point of attack for liberals and Republicans will be forced to defend
No he won't, we live in an age where millennials are into politics, which means they are reduced to
>OMG UR A COMMUNIST/NAZI

Thet's the advantage of having a generation of autistic manchildren grow up.

>everything non-conformist is alt-right

The absolute state of this time line I swear to fucking god.

Attached: 1554786983690.jpg (437x537, 59K)