Why didn't they just wait until Hitler committed suicide?

Why didn't they just wait until Hitler committed suicide?

Attached: 1554644787597.jpg (704x396, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

militera.lib.ru/research/sokolov1/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why didn't the eagles just fly the Jews out of Auschwitz?

something something jews, something something hitler did nothing wrong, something something nazis were the good guys

There, I saved you a thread

Why didn't they just create infinite jews?

This thread with get 250 replies

Thanks user, the reason I come here is to not read threads.

hitler never killed anyone but himself

Why didn't Britain just not interfere with Germany's affairs?

Why didn't they just send Jackson in from the beginning? The way I figure it, one clear shot, pack your bags boys, war's over.

Attached: jackson spr.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

why didn't the jews use their cellphones to call for help?

Hitler only killed himself after reading about how they saved private Ryan so his mother wouldn't lose all her sons. It made him miss his mom so much he killed himself

why didn't the Americans just sell the Nazis weapons and technology to fight the soviets while also supplying the Soviets and then become the world hegmon after all the empires were wore out?

Attached: question.jpg (259x194, 14K)

Why didn't they just let the Russians do all the fighting? Oh that's right they did.

something something jews, something something discord did nothing wrong, something something reddit were the good guys

There, I saved you a thread

Why didn't the world powers just not interfere in an irrelevant border war in the Balkans and prevent WWI and WWII?

Why didn't Hitler just act like gay?

Attached: gaydolf.png (1352x1071, 745K)

>Why didn't they just let the Russians most of the dying? Oh that's right they did.

Based

>Tranny
>Kills self
POTTERY

Attached: gay nazis.jpg (750x1077, 203K)

Nazi's couldn't have won the war even with US aid. The second Himher invaded the USSR it was over. The only issue was how many would have to die before the inevitable conclusion was reached.

Why only 2 nukes, when that clearly wasn't enough?

>mfw

Attached: saving private ryan radioman.jpg (600x325, 49K)

Pan-Sl*vism

Dude, imagine if all that happens was predestined independent of anyone's actions and the only reason nobody notices is because everyone is following the script

>*takes huge bongrip, stinks to high heaven*

It's a meme, you dip.

Attached: 856.jpg (600x450, 258K)

They were actually trying to save Hitler from suicide, but they took too long

Horseshit.

Why didn't they just go home

The technology didn't exist until after the en of WWII
When the U.S. aided the Nazi Engineers into NASA

Attached: wherner von braun.jpg (706x600, 83K)

Wrong. With US aid (especially fuel) they could've crushed the Soviets. Even if neither side had aid from the US then the Germans would've won. US Lend Lease and other aid are what won the war.

Truman wanted to do this but that is it easy to sell politically. Personally I see this as the bet possible timeline, all the nazis are dead after decades of war so we get to keep democracy, all the commies are dead so we don't get counterculture too.

Why didn't they just bomb the beach? This thread will get 300 replies, and only a fraction of those will even make even a passing mention of movies of any kind

Desperate wehrboo defense gymnastics.

Even if Germs took Moscow nothing would have changed except their supply lines get extended even more.

No one ever says that it these threads, reddit spacing redditor

>America joins the axis powers
What would have happened?

>defense gymnastics
>"Today [1963] some say the Allies didn't really help us ... But listen, one cannot deny that the Americans shipped over to us material without which we could not have equipped our armies held in reserve or been able to continue the war" -Georgy Zhukov, Marshal of the Soviet Union
>"I would like to express my candid opinion about Stalin's views on whether the Red Army and the Soviet Union could have coped with Nazi Germany and survived the war without aid from the United States and Britain. First, I would like to tell about some remarks Stalin made and repeated several times when we were "discussing freely" among ourselves. He stated bluntly that if the United States had not helped us, we would not have won the war. If we had had to fight Nazi Germany one on one, we could not have stood up against Germany's pressure, and we would have lost the war. No one ever discussed this subject officially, and I don't think Stalin left any written evidence of his opinion, but I will state here that several times in conversations with me he noted that these were the actual circumstances. He never made a special point of holding a conversation on the subject, but when we were engaged in some kind of relaxed conversation, going over international questions of the past and present, and when we would return to the subject of the path we had traveled during the war, that is what he said. When I listened to his remarks, I was fully in agreement with him, and today I am even more so." -Nikita Khrushchev, General Secretary of the Soviet Union (and Military Commissar during the war)
>"Without American production the United Nations [the Allies] could never have won the war." -Josef Stalin, General Secretary of the Soviet Union
Defend that, tankie scum.

Why didn’t they just tell the germans about pvt Ryan and hope they sympathize with him and let him go back

Soviets would have stomped them like they single handedly roflstomped the germans

I'd also like to add:
>"On the whole the following conclusion can be drawn: that without these Western shipments under Lend-Lease the Soviet Union not only would not have been able to win the Great Patriotic War, it would not have been able even to oppose the German invaders, since it could not itself produce sufficient quantities of arms and military equipment or adequate supplies of fuel and ammunition. The Soviet authorities were well aware of this dependency on Lend-Lease. Thus, Stalin told Harry Hopkins [FDR's emissary to Moscow in July 1941] that the U.S.S.R. could not match Germany's might as an occupier of Europe and its resources." - Boris Sokolov, Russian Historian
And this link: militera.lib.ru/research/sokolov1/index.html

This is pretty retarded. The only people who get to write history are the winners.
t. couldn't give a fuck less about jews, hitler, nuclear war, or mccarthy-ism.
also checked

Attached: patrick hat trick.jpg (481x500, 45K)

Love how these threads always evolve into serious /his/ discussion.

Attached: 1548538095677.jpg (500x421, 42K)

You make it sound like that's a bad thing.

Why didn't they just wait for Stalin to steamroll the rest of Europe?

fpbp

Attached: 1498562884399.png (748x756, 168K)

I said evolve.

I doubt it would happen but if it did then the Axis powers would have probably won.
Japan can focus on conquering Asia and the islands
the UK gets spit roasted by Germany and the USA
Soviets get little supplies
even if somehow the UK and Soviets managed to beat Germany and Japan which is extremely unlikely the USA would still exist and the UK will basically have to fight the USA on their own because Soviets barely have a proper navy

US lend lease didn't even really take effect until the USSR already had won

Attached: muh lend lease.png (181x261, 6K)

i was more going for the leftist meme of like the Bushes and IBM making money selling to Germany. Cant remember the source,

Wasnt alot of the aid thought like Trains and track (Ussr had oil right), supposedly USSR infrastructure was fked pretty hard. Also using weight is weird cause food can weight alot and be like not as important. while like 10 train locomotives could be really important?

>t. doesn't know what he fuck he's talking about
Ignoring percentages and how desperately all of that was needed in 41 and 42, the fact that so little dd so much might tell you something, huh?

Why didn't they just go to a different beach?

whoa... powerful..

heh

That's the plot of the movie Inside Man.

Attached: inside man.jpg (327x445, 39K)

They didn't adopt The Metric System.
>wtf is 80km
50 miles

>Russia had already won by the time Americans started sending Russia supplies
Russia was almost broken in 1941. Germany was pushing Moscow in 1941. Without the crucial supplies provided by the states and the winter fucking Germany over it would have played out massively different. The trucks and other logistical supplies provided was a key factor in Russia's mobilization.

>They were actually trying to save Hitler from suicide, but they took too long

Attached: 1553013030843.jpg (1000x667, 642K)

They basically did since 70% of the troops were on the Eastern front. I have no fucking clue where the air force was focused the entire time. I'm just going to assume it was mostly directed towards Britain which definitely would have helped the Russians.

All this but absolutely unironically.