Are you a fan of all 3?

Are you a fan of all 3?

Attached: 54906FA8-A888-400C-8C8E-08B4F7409A7D.png (725x380, 473K)

Attached: no.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Not game of thrones

yes
no
no

Attached: 234.jpg (323x323, 13K)

none, it's all fucking garbage

Attached: 6b04d97d67ac191b3d2d9d21c0c745d4.jpg (706x900, 73K)

Game of thrones is degenerate trash

>SJWars
Fuck no. Everything post-KotOR 2 was terrible. Every movie, show, game, everything.

>Capeshit
Fucking cringe. Nothing like nu-male bait to show how society is collapsing.

>GoT
Only watching because I've been watching since first season. I'm this far in, might as well finish it out. Post season 4 sucks so much balls though. But it's fun having bantz on the watch threads here.

Attached: 2dYiDS.jpg (576x1024, 81K)

yes, yes and unironically yes. why?

will Yea Forums ever be free of this garbage?

got and nuwars are impossible to sit through. I kinda enjoyed the first got book, but I generally enjoy the marvel movies. I think thanos is really dope but beyond that it's not exactly a primary interest of mine

Attached: 1547699768485.png (1024x759, 950K)

One of these franchises shows flaccid penis regularly.

only capeshit

Only because Yea Forums is going to be talking about them
I gotta stay up to date on my memes

Who is the biggest mary sue Daenerys, Captain Marvel, or Rey?

I was a fan of GoT before about Season 5 or 6. Avengers are okay but I'm not terribly fond of capeshit unless it's villains (or Batman). I have so far completely ignored every Star Wars movie after Force Awakens and I intend to keep it that way.

Not really
No
Fuck no

hulk gets thanos' glove

I'll watch all 3 but Star Wars is the only franchise I've really been a fan of.

GOT = MCU >DCEU >>>>>>>>>power gap>>>>>>>> SW

no
o

No. I'm not onions.

short answer no
long answer nooooo

they all disgust me

Onions desu senpai

First 2.

Fan of GoT becsuse I enjoyed the earlier seasons, got invested, and now watch to see the train wreck happening, and out of morbid curiousity. That season premier was ass though.

Fan of Marvel, because I like quippy schlock movies. Sure, I liked them more in the 80's and 90's, because there was blood and boobies, but meh. Quippy schlock is quippy schlock.
And honestly, if you can sit through Evil dead 2, 90% of Arnie movies, all Diehards (especially 3 and 4) and any slasher movie from 1979 to 1993 but claim Marvel is ruining movies with bad quips and churning out garbage, you're a deluded cunt.

Used to be an SW fan, until I saw ep vii. It was so bland. It lost me. In a way that not even the prequels could.

>no, never cared for GoT. people that make a big deal about "OMG they killed the main character" are basically outing themselves as plebs that haven't watched any kino
>Yes but anyone that slurps up Marvel's shit and 100% likes it all is a retard. Haven't seen every movie and don't plan to, but capeshit can be fun to watch at times. Some movies are significantly worse than others. I'll probably drop it after Endgame since I don't trust disney at all.
>Used to. Saw Ep 7 in theaters and was cautiously optimistic, felt kind of neutral about it since it was a lazy rip off of 4, but at least it was an okay foundation for the rest of the disney trilogy. Saw about 10 or 15 minutes of Ep 8 online and couldn't finish it, even with multiple pause breaks. Don't intend to even look at Ep 9.
I'm still convinced that the mouse paid off netflix to remove reviews because they were removed right around when Ep 8 released and anyone that wasn't an obvious shill hated the movie

Attached: TLJ netflix reviews.png (2560x1790, 1.79M)

I like some Marvel movies but not a fan of the MCU in general

only Endgame
i don't watch SjW and too lazy to watch a tv serie

The middle made Netflix Daredevil so I forgive the movies

Yes, and I have inserted my penis into actual living human female vaginas.

Never saw GOT. Stopped watching marvel movies after like the first avengers and even before that I only saw the iron mans. I'm done with everything Disney star wars after TLJ and won't watch anything they produce star wars wise unless it stars a white male as the protagonist.

I'm a fan of the original Star Wars trilogy, not Nu Wars.
I love Game of Thrones, MCU is OK.

I used to like GOT before the writing went to shit and the show became a fanfic.
I used to like Avengers before all the normies flocked to it and it became basedboy central.
I used to like Star Wars when I was a kid. Then I grew up.
So no, I only watch them for completionism.

Yes, though my interest has waned on occasion.
Not so much anymore, peaked at Winter Soldier, the rest are at most average popcorn flicks.
No

Rey, though the others are not far behind.