Better Call Saul

Why is this guy such a jelly piece of shit?

Attached: 220px-ChuckMcGillBCS.jpg (220x314, 15K)

genuinely mentally ill on top of being a cunt

Sneed stole his business.

He's jealous that Jimmy gets Kim's stinky, sweaty feet all to himself.

Jimmy is a scamming piece of shit that still manages to earn the love of the people around him. Chuck was completely justified in his feelings toward Jimmy, and Jimmy deserved to die in a fire.

Honestly yeah but Chuck was always a smarmy cunt about it which made him overwhelmingly unlikeable

I still can't forgive Jimmy for making that sweet old lady lose all her friends and cry though.

>Spend your entire life working hard, staying in focus and out of trouble
>Your brother is a piece of shit you had to bail out constantly
>He makes your wife smile and laugh like you never could

Jimmy is lucky that fool didn't straight murder him.

Chuck is an autistic recluse that pushes everybody away by being a self-righteous asshole.

Jimmy has charisma and Chuck gets S E E T H I N G mad about it. He could choose to work with his brother, maybe work on his personality while guiding him along a better path.

Chuck is fag, and almost got cucked.

Chuck has burning passion.

I don't think Jimmy would have slipped back into being a scumball if Chuck had just given him a chance at HHM

Jimmy spends his entire first 30-40 years of his life being a fuck up that Chuck has to constantly bail out. Not only does he want to become a lawyer because he apparently craves the love and respect of his brother, he completely ignores the fact that he was a street leech that would always amount to jack shit. Do you really blame Chuck for not wanting to partner with him when he was a constant fuck up. Everyone sympathizes with Jimmy, when Chuck was the one that suffered the most for the least gain.

Yes, especially considering Jimmy looked after him while he was having his crazy bullshit.

Jimmy was looking for a guide and Chuck slammed the door in his face because he was buttmad.

ash formerly chuck

Attached: fire-2946038_960_720.jpg (960x640, 124K)

>ignores the fact Jimmy is the one that caused him to become a recluse
Jimmy always had him as a guide, he was just too busy scamming his way through life to realize it until it went too far

"Why won't you work with me Chuck?"
>because you act like a common street nigger!

Whoa Vince.

because saul cut corners and made it as far as he did.

fuck you i actually laughed

Attached: 1287694403251.jpg (300x300, 69K)

>work your ass off your whole life
>receive countless honors
>lauded as one of the best lawyers in the state
THEN
>brother doesn't [seem to] work as hard as you
>brother receives no honors
>brother gets in trouble with law over and over
>brother is still likeable and makes people laugh

not sure what the confusing part is

Maybe you're an asshole then and should look at yourself in the mirror.

>muh adhom
try to articulate your contention then
i know it's hard but give it a shot

Mike's view early on explains the problem, Mike understands there are good people on both sides of the "law" being a criminal or a rulebreaker doesn't make you an inherently bad person, Jimmy is one such person.

Chuck sees it too black and white, Jimmy was on the wrong side of the law and is therefore a bad person, there is no real chance at redemption as Chuck takes it further believing that people can't change.

Chuck is an asshole and very few people like him, Jimmy has charm and rather than taking a second to consider that he might be an asshole, Chuck says Jimmy is an irredeemable piece of shit and the world is fucked up for liking him.

That's part of it but the scene when Jimmy has dinner with Chuck and Rebecca makes it clear that it's more than that.

That comes in to where Chuck is an unlikable person, but he refuses to try to change that in himself.

>Chuck is an asshole and very few people like him
mostly, yeah
i mean chuck is esteemed lawyer and doesn't treat his peers like shit but he is an asshole to jimmy
>Jimmy has charm
yep
>and rather than taking a second to consider that he might be an asshole, Chuck says Jimmy is an irredeemable piece of shit and the world is fucked up for liking him.
i don't remember the part where chuck said the world is fucked up for liking jimmy but yeah chuck was obviously envious of jimmy's charm

doesn't look like we disagree on anything

>stinky
take it back
take it back right now

Why would you choose to burn yourself alive? Can his whatever the fuck he thinks is wrong with him make him unable to use a revolver? Or a noose?

Why not use a utensil and slit your wrists?

Because then it'd be too obvious that he killed himself. He was always too proud.

Pridefag.