Is snoke one of the younglings anakin tried to kill in ep. iii...

is snoke one of the younglings anakin tried to kill in ep. iii? his face is disfigured and it seems completely plausible to me that supreme leader snoke was one of the attacked younglings.

Attached: snoke.png (1242x1721, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNTLC_uiGFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no.

That would require creativity on disneys part, so no, he isn't

sounds stupid so yes it's a possibility

It’s also completely plausible that the shapeshifter assassin in Episode 2 didn’t actually die and this is her

He kinda looks like the kid who talks to Anakin and then flinches when he activates his lightsaber.

Not even disfigured. Just an alien. You'd be into it if Snoke was female.

Don't give JJ ideas.

>Disney
>Making Aliens
The only aliens they design these days are generic pink blobs, humanoid designs are verboten because they suggest people can look like people and yet not be people.

Maybe Snoke was a wealthy collector of Sith relics and eventually learned the ways of the Force. He's to Palpatine what Kylo is to Vader, a fanboy. Pottery. At some point he found a holocron of Darth Sidious. After the destruction of the second Death Star he tries to finish what Palpatine started: a galaxy-wide empire.

He is talented and knows a lot of secrets of the Force, but never had a real master to train him. This is why he would rather steal apprentices from Luke (the knights of Ren) after they were already taught how to fight and use the Force. His snobbish clothes (slippers and golden pajama) indicate that he's not a fighter type. He probably has never fought in a real battle at all.

Attached: snoke.jpg (225x225, 10K)

That'd be an interesting connection to the previous films, so I don't expect it.

The past must be raped, soiled, disrespected, disavowed, murdered, genocided, annihilated, decimated, sodomised, asswiped, trampled, humiliated, belittled, scorned, mocked, buttfucked, spat on, eradicated, obliterated, rendered a negger, blacked, whited, bleached, and done with.

Snoke is Goldmember

snoke is a failed cloned

based theory
this

Does it matter now? They wasted him.

>The past must be raped, soiled, disrespected, disavowed, murdered, genocided, annihilated, decimated, sodomised, asswiped, trampled, humiliated, belittled, scorned, mocked, buttfucked, spat on, eradicated, obliterated, rendered a negger, blacked, whited, bleached, and done with.
I hope you're not implying that the prequels didn't already do all that

>and it seems completely plausible to me that supreme leader snoke was one of the attacked younglings.
He'd be about 40-45 then. He looks not a day under 100 and towers over Kylo at 7 ft.

He's an evil old white guy who got killed because LOL FUCK TRUMP

actually he got syphillis from some manwhore on Arbula

He's The Son from the Mortis arc of TCW.

Make him one of Palpatine's advisors.
Snoke leads the First Order which is organized as a dark side cult venerating the Emperor and Darth Vader. Much of their goals and activities focus on recovering lost Sith knowledge. Ben Solo was a promising student of Like Skywalker, but was turned by Snoke.

Also, the First Order and the Imperial Remnant should be separate, or at least uneasy allies. The First Order are Dark Side acolytes and Palpatine loyalists who survived the destruction of the 2nd Death Star and the final stages of the Galactic Civil War. Meanwhile, the Imperial Remnant are made up of Admirals, Generals, Governors and Moffs who survived the war and reorganized under a military Junta. They are explicitly anti-Force user, light or dark side. They remember being under the yoke of Palpatine, Vader and their Inquisitors and are determined to not be ruled in that way again. In addition to standard military units, they field specialized teams of highly trained and equipped, cybernetically enhanced commandos who can go toe-to-toe against members of the various Force-using sects that have sprung up after the dissolution of the Empire.

Still laughing at the fact they didn't want to make Snoke a wrinkly old man at first and made him female, but then changed their minds.

>younglings

Attached: mfw Enharmonic keys.jpg (480x360, 12K)

> Snoke's personal ship was called the Supremacy and Holdo destroyed its right wing.

Attached: 4dgH7sasS1.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Snoke should have been Luke's ex-wife fucking with him by stealing his students.

youtube.com/watch?v=gNTLC_uiGFA

Attached: 1485743127834.jpg (540x784, 32K)

He's Palpatine's imperfect clone from the death star wreckage.

>being this mentally ill and projecting this hard
You're a lost cause.

Nah, Snoke's supposed to be so old that he watched the rise and fall of the empire.

You speak in jest, but my intent is serious.

Attached: 20190418_001231.jpg (2592x1944, 1.45M)

Crap theories.

Wrong orientation though.

Slippers doesn't mean not a warrior, check out samurai footwear, shit is ridiculous. Also Palpatine rocked a robe with huge shit all around the shoulders and he managed to hold off Windu.
I don't think clothes are enough to go on here.

Attached: 1514439594512.jpg (1118x576, 131K)

Mummy, will you get me a deformed crusty old bald man in golden pajamas action figure plweaseee??

Attached: disney_the_last_jedi_actiefiguur_snoke_goud_10_cm_243981.jpg (360x540, 46K)

He's a failed Sheev clone.

Attached: 20190314_122036.jpg (2592x1944, 1.56M)

he's a mystery box from JJ to Rian, that Rian didn't open and just threw into the chimney fire like a mentally ill down syndrome brat on Christmas morning

Yes, this is the one absolute truth.

This is Sheev regenerating. Ends in Episoxde IX when Sheev finishes his regeneration into his pre-force lightning-skars self.

Attached: q.jpg (155x191, 5K)

Nah senpai he just had a carcinoma.

That's what actually happened. There's no motivation or origin for Snoke because there was no plan for the trilogy, The directors wrote each movie separately. That's the stupidest way to waste 4 billion dollars. Now Kathleen is saying that they wanted to bring back Palpatine all along, but that's bs.

Should have just been Ventress who the droids already referred to as Supreme Leader in TCW series

Imagine buying this piece of shit.

Attached: download.jpg (416x416, 30K)

Didn't they kill off Ventress in a shitty book

yeah, dark disciple

so like what, mid 60s? I don't get why they act like watching palp's rise and fall is ancient history when the empire only lasted for like 20 years lmao.

being this mad about baby movies

Yeah it's weird. Vader was only 45 when he died.

I like how they feel the need to specify it's the "Throne Room" toy, as if we ever saw Snoke anywhere else.

He's an ancient Force user who can resurrect himself. All those scars are from previous deaths. He literally looks like he has been stabbed in the face by a Lightsaber before. I guarantee we aren't done with him yet.

The prequels messed up the timeline. Imho Vader in RotJ should have been in his sixties.

Yep, released in 2015 based on unproduced TCW material. Ep7 was in production well before this however so it was an option they could have gone with and could have pulled the book.

what kid wants one of these?

Yeah, the timeskip should have been 40 years instead of ~20.

I mean look at "old" Ben Kenobi. He was only 58.

Not to mention the problem of Jedi and the force being referred to as "ancient religions" when every general/moff in that room was like 30 years old DURING THE HEIGHT OF THE JEDI ORDER. Hell a lot of them probably served as officers in the fucking clone wars.

Who gives a shit? He was a throwaway character. Nothing will be explained to you.

Better question, why was he completely different looking between the two movies and spoke differently?

Attached: n7wcs2tbx8a11.jpg (1413x633, 104K)

Yes it will. For the low low price of 12.99 in a shitty novel by a third rate sci fi author.

they should have brought Darth Jar Jar for TFA and it would have been 1000x better.

In the TFA artbooks and other places they talk about how the original idea for Snoke was that he was "once actually very beautiful" and wanted him to have a sort of haunting ethereal feel to him.

Rian obviously wanted him to be more of a detestable character, so he made him look more "human" and "ugly" as if he was always a disgusting person.

Snope is another creation of Sheev. Just like Ani, and just like Rey.

Snoke is Sheev's Nobody, Vader was his Heartless. Since both are dead, Sheev is back baby.

bump

In my perfect theories and headcanon, Snoke is literally nobody. But, I mean, they eventually did that but not the way I would've wanted it.

That retard made him and killd him off to subvert expectations what a dummy

If he was, then he'd only be in his early thirties

I've seen this idea before. If they had done this I might actually have watched the sequel movies. As it stands I'll just stick to Legends.

He was pointless. They should've just had a Palpatine Force Ghost be the reason Kylo Ren went to the dark side.

He would be in his mid 60s. 20 years between 3&4 and 30 years between 4&6. Youglings were like 12 to 15 in 3

Who gives a shit,nobody at disney did so why should i

Snoke is an ancient and powerful Sith Lor.. NO! Gotcha! He's nobody. He's just a guy and now he's dead. It doesn't matter.

POTTERY

Is Snoke the tallest creature in Star Wars besides the Rancor?

Fat adult diaper looking good, Snoke

Basically only interesting character in whole Disney Canon.

>He'd be about 40-45 then.
He'd be older than that. He'd be older than Luke.

The artist tried really really hard to make him look cool on the box art, I salute him.

Yeah, too late now.

What the fuck was he doing during that time though, I find it difficult he was just kicking back on some beach on an outer rim planet watching everything unfold.

Kamino were quite tall. So was that one last ng neck Jedi.

Literally why couldn't Lucas have just called them children? Did he really not realize what a retarded term "younglings" is?

Attached: 1513239140799.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

Gerontophiles

>tfw remembering the months of speculation about Snoke's identity and role in the story

Those were simpler times