Daisy Ridley speaks out against Reylo

>During an interview, Ridley was asked about if she knew about Reylo and if she was a supporter.
>Ridley responded: “I do know about Reylo. I don’t know how I feel about it because everyone is talking about the toxic thing of a relationship when it’s essentially emotional. It’s a tricky road.”
>She would add: “I do feel like deep down Kylo thinks what he is doing is right and he doesn’t think he’s wrong. He has also killed so many people. So, I can’t really get behind it. No. In a personal way, you know?”
boundingintocomics.com/2019/04/17/star-wars-actress-daisy-ridley-rejects-reylo-i-cant-really-get-behind-it-in-a-personal-way/

Attached: 178EBC41-BA28-4625-A1CE-ED13B2C78EA3.jpg (750x626, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2BfsbZOuTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>THIS is a 10/10 Aryan specimen according to white people

kylo is a character, rey is a plot device
they can't be a pair, that would require 2 characters

She's a nasty bong and any polfag will tell you

Any polfag supports a zogcuck fatty

she should be annoyed with the meme that she isn't a mary sue but a neil breen:

-Lived in the desert where she collected computer junk.
-Wonders around the desert just being a badass.
-Has existential confusion about what the purpose of her awesome power is supposed to be.
-Competent at everything she does.
-Everybody likes her.
-Does unnecessary weird looking force jumps (Rise of Skywalker Trailer, new Twisted Pair Breen movie)
-Can talk to the dead (Rey: Luke, Breen: His parents)
-Can mind control people.
-She's THE ONE, central to the fate of all peoples.

Attached: rey-eating-tuna.gif (356x198, 517K)

So no pegging?

Attached: breen rey sue.png (996x415, 286K)

The fuck is a Neil breen?

RISE OF BREEN

Attached: rey-breen-sue-force-jump.gif (534x300, 3.39M)

BASED

>He has also killed so many people
Same as your character. In fact, how many people were staffed on Death Star 3?

Nobody cares what she thinks. This is not her story anyway. It's Kylo's. Daisy should STFU and take her paycheck. Her career is already dying.

Yeah but they were all white nationalists so it doesn't count.

Ignore her. Daisy's pissed off because Driver dumped her.

Her coke filled and super jealous opinions have no bearing on the story.

If anything Rey hasn't killed enough.

Attached: rey shooting.jpg (630x960, 56K)

This. She's just a thot who got pumped and dumped

>Personal way

She means my married costar who was fucking me didn't leave his wife and kid for me. So now I am gonna act like a bitch in the whole press tour of this movie.

Super easy to discard the opinions of druggies.

She really needs to hire a publicist. one that doesn't do massive rails with her.

She didn't learn anything from Carrie. Atleast Carrie wasn't being a dramatic bitch about her affair with Harrison Ford.

Daisy is a completely different brand. Less charismatic, more emotional and selfish to the core. Driver should cut his losses and let her get married to her asshole fiance.

Daisy actually has a publicist. A good one. But she's too idiotic and egocentric. Not to mention she got crossed. And now she wants to shit on everything related to Adam Driver. So Kylo and Reylo is the easy target.

No one can stop the feminist icon from doing coke.

Who cares? This isn't dumblr faggot

Add Jon Boyega and Naomi Ackie to the list too.

>daisy mindlessly listens to the opinions of SJW's crying about reylo instead of making up her own opinion

Colour me surprised.
It's either that or she truly was fucking Adam on the side and he blew her off in the end.

>colour
You just went full brie

Don't worry, shes gonna flip flop on it again by the time IX is out, depends on what Driver does.

She was fucking Adam and he dumped her. Have you not seen how Daisy on shits on Kylo and Reylo?

She never says shit about Hux or Phasma or any other "villain".

He should cut her loose. She's being too dramatic now.

You mean if he divorces and gets rid of his shitty marriage?????

This wins everything.

She had her own opinion.

Remember when she said that Reylo build an incredible intimacy, their relationship is awesome and Kylo is redeemable? Yeah that time her relationship was Driver was going fine.

But now she's saying, Kylo killed people, Reylo is toxic, I don't like it.

Get a clue. Daisy got dumped and discarded and now she's lashing out.

>Neil Breen

Attached: 1545887136632.jpg (445x482, 37K)

She and Disney killed my love for star wars isn't that enough

For fucks sake. They weren't fucking. Get over it you weirdo.

So why are you mad? Let people shit post. This is Yea Forums for fuck's sake. It's all shit posting.

Daisy and Adam dated in real life? Isn't he married?

>The fuck is a Neil breen?
youtube.com/watch?v=S2BfsbZOuTI

They fucked while filming TLJ. Then Driver dumped Daisy. She got mad at him. And started shitting on Kylo and Reylo. Then the fucked again after the release of TLJ. Daisy started saying Kylo is redeemable etc etc. And now he dumped her again or it's because he's not divorcing his wife that Daisy is mad again. Hence her Reylo is toxic, I don't get behind it, Kylo killed so many people etc etc comments.

I think this shit is funny. LMAO!

Man Daisy really can't act. She has the same fucking emotion or lack of, in every scene.

Can these cunts say one sentence that doesn't include the word toxic? For fucks sake, what a buzzword.

Are you sad your schizo general is gone? I know I am, it kept all you tumblr faggots in one place.

Daisy is british. Does that make her the true villian? Villains aren't "toxic". Caricatures, evil, dramatic, killers....but no, they aren't "toxic". Toxic is what you call your mother that calls you to complain about how she left your dad 20 years ago out of spite. That's toxic. Not fucking a villain. That's not "toxic".

/reylo/fags ABSOLUTELY SEETHING
get fucked lmao

Keep whining.

Most women are toxic. They've just appropriated the word for themselves

>N-NO IT'S JUST REY MAD THAT D-DRIVER DUMPED HER THEY WERE TOTALLY FUCKING GUYS!!! IT'S JUST LIKE ANAKIN AND PADME GUYS!!

Attached: 1468708113797.jpg (500x450, 42K)

Don't bother. Daisy was high on coke.

So smart.

AHAHAHAHAHA I'M the one whining? When this entire thread is literally dripping with venom as tumblr fangirls attempt to damage control their gay-ass self-insert ship? Keep dreaming and don't forget your antipsychotics today, okay? Your father is very worried about you.

It's obviously not going to happen in the movie anyway, thankfully.

>This just in: famous actress does not approve of weirdos who fantasize about murdering Adam Driver's wife and son for their fetish

Slow news day huh?

she supports another fetish instead

Attached: ep9.webm (640x640, 2.72M)

shes 10/10 for a xenomorph desu

Is she becoming the next Brie Larson? Will she say that Rey needs to be with Finn next?

No. That's not feminist. She will say Rey needs no man.

Shitty cokeheads.

It's amazing how nasty people Reylos are

Boyega is the only one who donged Daisy

Attached: Daisy Ridley & John Boyega - Blacked.webm (480x600, 1.4M)

Shippers have always been kind of psycho.

based

pleb

The dumbest shit comes out of her mouth in every interview, I don't know why anyone pays her any attention.

>it's toxic
It's a fucking space fairytale about wizards you dumb bitch. Even John Boyega says to focus on IRL issues because it's just a movie.

This is why her stupid ass got run off instagram for mouthing off about gun control. Retarded feminazi.

This. She's acting like her and her murderer friends aren't killing people left and right.

Attached: Jaws reboot.jpg (1275x673, 66K)

lmao /reylo/fags on suicide watch
maybe now you'll wake up and smell the shit that Disney has been force feeding you?
oh who am I kidding, you enjoy eating shit

I have been laughing harder than I have for a long time due to the discovery of this man. I thought Tommy Wiseau was the apex of horrible and weird movies but Neil Breen is next level

>when he goes into a complete nonsense spin when asked about the budget
>when he says the baby heads in the sand is open to the audience interpretation
>his entire messiah complex

Attached: 1514033600983.jpg (750x587, 84K)

gangbangraped after the party

My dad works for disney. He just told me the gist of it

Rey is possessed and slowly getting taken over by sheevs evil ghost spirit, that is why she is so powerful and learns everything so quickly. He picked her because it was the right time, she is a random person and she is strong in the force. Sheev actually learned how to cheat death from his master but lied to anakin. Snoke was actually plagious, and now that he is dead sheev knows no one knows how to stop him, so he plans his comeback. sheev subconsciously pushes rey to go to the wreck of death star 2.0, where they will find something that will allow sheev to completely control rey as that is where he died or something. There are scenes throughout the movie where rey struggles to keep the emperor out of her mind but in the end she fails. Final scene is kylo realising this and """rising""" as a skywalker to defeat the ancient evil known as sheev once and for all. They fight and kylo kills rey the end

>Rey
>failing
Nice fanfic friend. Next time make it a little more believable

The redeemed man fighting the demon inside women. That's far too redpilled for nuwars. Fake and gae.

Attached: the_venture_bros.brock_samson.jpg (240x320, 12K)