Watch a Behind The curve

>watch a Behind The curve
>everyone is a white obese american
>the only exception is a literal crazy cat lady

Attached: MV5BNjE5YzBhYTYtNzYxMy00ZGJmLWFhZmQtMDQ1YmRiNmVhYjdmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTM5Nzc0Mw@@._V1_.jpg (2000x3018, 1.02M)

>When brainlet flat-earthers can't understand basic physics
>When basedboy flat-earthers haters don't understand it either so you just get a retard fight of people questioning sources and trying to prove negatives
It feels pretty good.

The redhead is pretty hot desu. She looks like she uses the cons to drain young men's balls while cucking the fat beta

Attached: 1554948505010m.jpg (669x1024, 98K)

>documentary real

fucking moron

>watching flat earth docu
>it suddenly turns into a cuckold documentary
what a twist

I always thought the flat Earth thing was a grade school dropout nigger twitter joke. It's been known since the BCs that it's spherical and all physics is based on a spherical model. How do you launch a satellite into orbit on a flat plane? How do seasons change on a flat plane? Just kill yourselves, worthless 60 IQ chimps.

It really feels like it at times
>lard ass is thirsty as fuck for the red head and it shows.
>she just "doesn't feel it" despite the two being a match made in crazy heaven
>she went out with guy that "went wrong"
>she's either talking to women or young guys at the con

Attached: 1550374605476.jpg (319x319, 9K)

From the first 2 minutes I knew I was in for some bullshit
>Lmao scientists have their """"math"""" but we go by what we observe so we're superior
>I shouldn't be able to see these buildings because of the curve of the earth (draws a diagram showing the curve of the earth but puts the two points so far apart they'd be on the other side of the planet)

Attached: 2pnyfr.jpg (369x547, 38K)

Why do spherecucks turn emotional the second someone challenges their viewpoint? Seems almost like it is based solely on emotion and love for authority.

It starts with a unhealthy amount of scepticism and a dash of mistrust of the goverment. From there,you go down a rabbit hole that can go any where from anti vaxxers to hollow earth fags. Looking at /x/ can show you how this shit goes off the rails

Kino moments though:
>Main guy explains his experiment he pulled observing flight paths of major airlines, showing that he never saw any planes cross the Pacific, claiming he sat for hours
>Next scene someone looks the same data up and almost immediately finds data debunking that

>Main guy and his crush go troll a a NASA museum, hop into a display and lament that it's broken because tapping the screen wasn't starting the video
>Camera guy zooms on on the big START button located in the middle of the armrests after they walk away

Do retards actually believe the Earth is flat? I thought it was a meme

>t. a literal 60 IQ gorilla nigger
I was taught physics when I was 15. You're an adult man and less educated than I was back then you monkey. How you can still be a dumpster brain in the information age is appalling and sickening. Pirate some e-books at the very least.
/x/ is beyond saving.

It started as one just to troll people but then legit retards started to come in and shill it.

Most are memelords, but yes there are a small amount of kooks who really believe the earth is flat.

My favorite part is where this redhead is talking about other conspiracy theorist and there's this glint in her eye like she's connecting the two before going back to lunacy

Stupid people keep inventing new ways to make themselves feel smart
>I AINT TRUST NO BOOK LEARNIN YALL HONEYS BE LYIN WITH THAT SHEEEIT

>hollow earth fags
Mystara was a good D&D setting IMHO, no reason to be this mean user

some people really do, you can find them on /pol/ and /x/

my favorite part is when they are talking about satelites and the camera focus on the GPS they are using

Do conspiracy fags look down upon each other? Like do flat earthers think 9/11 truthers are morons or do you always gotta subscribe to the complete conspiracy package?

Some, yes, but most people meme it. It all started with CIA, however. That is not a meme. Poisoning of the well is a well known tactic, and very effective as you can see. Mix in a bunch of bullshit conspiracy theories with all the legitimate ones and pretty soon most people can't tell which are real and which are not.

Fucking glowniggers.

every black monkeyballer in the NBA

>The guy at the end with the laser attempting to prove the world is flat
>He accidentally proves the world isn't flat

Fucking hell lol

I used to troll people with this kind of shit, people would post flat earth threads, normal people would say they idiots and I would falseflag as an earth flatter so they would get mad
I feel kind of responsible for the people who actually believe in this shit

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 10K)

Satellites are part of the conspiracy.
Seasons are part of the conspiracy.
Everything except the flat earth facebook page I read is part of the conspiracy.

That's usually how it works. I've done the same thing with memes before. Pushed stupid shit for laughs then actual retards bought into it. I'm careful with what I meme nowadays.

Which are real?

>"... Interesting"
>smash cut to credits

Attached: l9d4EzH.gif (458x253, 1.43M)

it is a meme
no one is actually retarded enough to defend it IRL
same goes for the moon landing, hoaxers are just memeing.

What exactly would anyone have to gain by pretending the Earth were spherical when it wasn't? That's what I don't get about this.

Something something about NASA trying to make people not to believe in god or some shit, who fucking cares.

The world we know is a hole in a vast, flat sheet of ice melted by the sun (which remains in its place above the sheet). There are other suns and other worlds with them, antarctica is actually the ice wall around the rim of the hole. They pretend the world is a sphere to keep people from trying to discover the other worlds (that's also why the military apprehends you if you go near antarctica even though that doesn't actually happen).
At least, that's one reason I've heard. Why [[[((("""they""")))]]] want to prevent people from finding these other worlds, I don't know.

That could've easily been somebody joking around online but I have met one real life flat earther. It was my sister's neighbor, and she felt the fact that flights never go near the north pole is proof the earth is flat (even though flights regularly go near the north pole since that's the shortest route between the US east coast and parts of east asia). I never found out what she thought the motivation was.

The whole doc is showing the people who are defending it IRL

>tfw my parents are flat earthers

Good thing they picked up on this shit after I already moved out

that's literally from hunter x hunter.

modern science is a jewish conspiracy.

>used to falseflag as a feminist on Yea Forums
>stopped because people started unironically supporting what I was saying
Retards are very malleable