Now that the dust has settled

What is the verdict on the 1st episode, Yea Forums ?

Attached: Daenerys-Die-Game-Thrones-Season-8.jpg (2000x1125, 218K)

filler shit

Lot of time wasting on a show with not much time left.

No redeeming qualities at all, probably the worst dialogue I've ever seen

I am the troll relentlessly shilling for season 7 as the best season of all of them. Even I will not stoop as low as to find even a modicum of redeeming quality of this 0/10 first episode. Holy shit, was it bad. The Bold And The Beautiful is better.

Comfy, albeit some cringy dialog. My expectations were pretty low and that is helping me enjoy it.

Big brain Sansa will sit on the iron throne.

>CW tier forced drama to make the episode last an hour
Cant believe there are only 6 episodes this season and THIS is what they give us

with Jon Snow's little dick in her vag. ice and fire and all that jazz.

Time wasting pod racing / 10

Reminding me of how badly written the show is.
Quips.
Fucking quips.
Also dragon riding. Why? What was the point. Other than to show YAAAS QWEEEEN moment for the mary sue fuck bitch who can't act and is fat. LMAO look at me I have dragons john yes you may touch them but only if you eat me anus.
It's just bad.

I liked the call back to the first episode,was some cringe parts,Jon riding the dragon was poorly done I was expecting him to ride one during a battle,house umber part was pretty good in my opinion but the best part was with Jamie and bran

Attached: FB_IMG_1555465162286.jpg (480x483, 34K)

They are rushing to the finish. They know people are losing interest in the show and want to end it before they lose it completely.

My take: it’s amazing how much time people spend hating on something. Just don’t watch it?

It was literally the best show in the world, EVER. and it has turned to shit!"!"!"!"!"!"!"!"!"!"!"!"
ofcourse we will talk about it!!!!

no elephants

Complete filler episode, I am expecting my blue balls blew come Sunday's episode.
Unless this was one of the dummy episodes they filmed to stop the leaks, but instead of releasing the actual episode they leak this piece of dragon turd.

jew enabler

Go back.

>proves my point

boring and uninteresting. I predict another filler episode. The question is what will they fill with? Will Jon confront Dany? The other problem is in the earlier seasons it took a long time for characters to move around the map. I bet Theon will somehow show up in the north next episode.

>proves his point

Attached: benioffweisslarge.jpg (630x565, 305K)

How it should have been

>opens with Sersy getting boned by Boatchad
>postcoital discussion about war plans
>Boatchad leaves, scene with Brone
>scene with Yarra getting saved by no dick bro
>switch to WF
>characters try to talk but Birdboy does a wheelie and yells WE GOT NO TIME also JON WE MUST TALK
>pulls out the fatty from a corner and they tell the bastard he's not
>all of this takes place in 20 minutes max
>umber kid scene
>prep scene, Jammy gets spotted by Birdboy
>arrested, trial, ninja goblin NOTHING PERSONELLs Jammy
>this causes Tyrion to sneak out at night
>Arrives in KL, demands to talk to his sister
>scene cuts to Brone and Sersy playing war with toy elephants
>CUT

boring as fuck and full of capeshit quips

/thread

everything was connected to main characters and main story, so it wasnt filler.

sure, retard. This episode was more Game of Thrones than literally every episode from season 7 except maybe the last.

It was great, it contained all the character development that you VERY SAME FAGGOTS were bitching and moaning about that was missing from the last season.

And now that the characters are given some time to breathe and actually talk to each other, you dipshits call it 'filler'?

All GRRM dickriders fuck off.

Attached: D2D2HfqVAAAtu1c.jpg (500x503, 88K)

First episode had record ratings, so wtf are you talking about?

This, ASOIAF and GRRM fangays are pathetic cucks, if not the show ASOIAF and GRRM still would be both niche and unknown outside of fantasy fans.

It wasn't bad more catch up than build up
So alright

I feel like they had to cram all the reunions and "funny"stuff in the first episode, so they can focus on the heavy shit next episodes.
Still, it's basically Disney now.

sjw garbage

> only 6 episodes in the last season
> "Each episode will be the length of a feature film"
> makes the first episode only 45 min long sans recap, opening song, credits, and next ep preview

Never gonna make it