Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

>you thought this story was real?
>well you’re dead wrong. It was a total fabrication and you’re a moron

Which story fooled you guys?

Attached: BF5E1B14-CB77-40DF-B75D-850DF2919A0A.jpg (400x300, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1116843758945878017
youtube.com/watch?v=OwAG-DnWhiY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Ayqt01Du8
rtl2.de/sendung/x-factor-das-unfassbare-kehrt-zurueck/inhalt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/i/status/1116843758945878017

A man sleepwalks often. He would even sleepwalk outside some nights. His wife gets worried and chains him to the bed. He sleepwalks anyway. They never see him again, and only find a little doll that looks like him in his daughters dollhouse.

it seemed like fiction to me as a child, but now i understand he just didnt want to pay alimony

its the all time greatest way to get divorced

>that story about the guy locked in the trunk of a car

Attached: 1529474320997.gif (300x169, 2.66M)

The one about Jonathan's healthy new diet and how it's turning his life around.

That show was bullshit, I remember when where some old woman lived in an apartment below this young couple who were always being really loud and fucking with her. She dies and they decide to get their revenge by going to the crypt where her body is...except they end up getting locked in and all the bodies come back to life, including the old lady, who then kills them. Stupid show said it was a FACT.

FUCK GHOSTSHIT

based

Say what you will about the show but it did have some stories that scared the hell out of me as a kid.

Attached: red-eyed-creature-04.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>Story about a child getting abducted by a demon that lived in his closet. He dissapeared from the locked closet and was never seen again
>it’s true

Attached: 8A5E4995-D385-46B2-BBCF-F17EC59C0354.jpg (320x240, 15K)

>user cleans up his life, getting a better job, reaching a 4 plate deadlift, and discarding all his manchild past times. This attracted Stacy to him, leading user to having a lonf fulfilling life with Stacy and their numerous children.

Did you think that was the truth? Well, you're wrong. It's all FICTION. All user did was wreck his knees and take on even more burdens to afford a big empty house not even the most desperate of slags wants to inhabit. Fooled ya huh?

Attached: full-list-of-beyond-belief-fact-or-fiction-episodes-u4.jpg (1024x536, 48K)

i still remember this shit and it terrifies me to this day.

>"Did you believe this outlandish tale that never happened? If you did...you're right. According to research by author Robert Tralins, events similar to this story happened in a small town in the United States sometime between 1910 and 1980"

Based

Attached: 3s162.png (352x272, 142K)

>Story about a doctor in a wheelchair who saves a woman from a snake bite several miles in the woods but it turns out he was a ghost!
>Story about a boy who loves firemen and runs to the firestation telling them about a fire, he rides along with the fireman. The boy was actually in that fire and he was a ghost!
All true btw.

Attached: red-eyed-creature-10.jpg (480x360, 10K)

that last scene with the old lady scared the shit out of me as a child.
I still get goosebumps when I see it

you thought the story about an old man walking out into the field and getting struck by lightning during without a rain drop in sight and turning into a wold was fiction? you are an honest to god moron. its real

>Roy Cleveland Sullivan (February 7, 1912 – September 28, 1983) was a United States park ranger in Shenandoah National Park in Virginia. Between 1942 and 1977, Sullivan was hit by lightning on seven different occasions and survived all of them. For this reason, he gained a nickname "Human Lightning Conductor" and "Human Lightning Rod". Sullivan is recognized by Guinness World Records as the person struck by lightning more recorded times than any other human being.[3].

>On the morning of September 28, 1983, Sullivan died at the age of 71 from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Officially, he shot himself over an unrequited love[5][1][2][6][7] while lying in bed next to his wife who was 30 years younger and allegedly did not notice his death for several hours.[8]

JUST

Attached: 29e.jpg (217x320, 10K)

>we could have been breeding generations of humans resistant to electricity, but some roastie didnt feel like giving an old man a sad handjob from time to time

Fact or Fiction researchers have repeatedly proven the existence of ghosts and demons. Based

>shot himself in bed while lying next to his wife
>the wife didn't notice anything
what

>Tfw this story was real

Attached: Pepe8.png (640x604, 237K)

It was true, then they found out there was a passageway and they found the boy next door.

she did it, brainlet

>and allegedly did not notice his death for several hours.[8]
no she didn't

wow

The story about that 26 year old virgin still living with his parents and posting on Yea Forums all day. Thought it was fiction.

>Did the holocaust really happen
>Or were we just telling, six million little lies?

Attached: beyond-belief-frakes1.jpg (981x698, 86K)

This show used to air on weekends on German TV and always scared the shit out of me as a kid. Remember an episode where some doctor dies of radiation poisoning und countless ones about ghosts. Absolute kino IMO

Damn, time flies when you're having fun...

Attached: st frakes time flies.jpg (1000x768, 536K)

that story was... fiction. we led you into a chamber of falsity.

In the end... it was fiction. You got caught in a ziklon of lies.

this episode scared the crap out of me

Attached: E7706E70-EED7-41D9-913C-5F4A0574BC9E.jpg (939x724, 49K)

>Commander Riker tells you creepy stories: The Show.

I like it but it's not as good as
>UPDATE

youtube.com/watch?v=OwAG-DnWhiY

That closet monster episode left me scared shitless as a kid because I had to go to bed right after the episode was over.

I loved the show as a kid.
Now as an adult the scariest things are daily responsibilities.

Happened in Florida and the boy in question was found two weeks later at a friend's house. Apparently, the closet had a secret passage that the police didn't find.

You post about it airing on german TV every time theres a thread on this.
It was shown in literally every country you cuck.

Yeah Unsolved Mysteries is by far the better show, but they're both comfy.

it ran a lot on german tv

It was more the downright supernatural stories they would say are true in the last ten seconds of the show, with 0 elaboration.

Good grief

>>Story about a boy who loves firemen and runs to the firestation telling them about a fire, he rides along with the fireman. The boy was actually in that fire and he was a ghost!

How does this even work? So he loves firemen and then he dies in a fire, becomes a ghost, and brings the firemen back to where his body is?

All of these true episodes deserve a solid wikipedia entry.

Ill hijack this to say something interesting.

There was a podcast that ended a few months ago where some LA fags reviewed every episode. It's called "Beyond Beyond Belief" and its pretty good. pic related is the token woman.
In the last ep they claim a rumor that Germany is producing a few episodes this October for the 20th anniversary. No source, but maybe a Germ can confirm.

Attached: Tiffany-225x300.jpg (225x300, 20K)

I love how their source for the crazy stories was a book some random jackass in the 1970s wrote.

HA WHAT A DUMBASS

Attached: 400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>Well you were WRONG. Someone somewhere did indeed claim this actually happened,making this story a FACT.

Attached: 400x230_beyond-belief-fact-or-fiction-s03e01_5a2df76305889.jpg (400x300, 21K)

Came here to post this user. As a kid the episode spooked me, I was 100% convinced it was fiction.

Also me my mom and my dad use to watch this as a family and would guess fact or fiction during commercial breaks. It was a kino moment in life.

Robert Tralins was the "researcher"
he wrote supernatural pulp schlock and interracial smut

literal cuck

Attached: 41kcFy2YQuL._SX370_BO1,204,203,200_[1].jpg (372x499, 27K)

>It's a we-went-over-budget-so-lets-have-james-brolin-sit-there-and-do-spoken-word-narration episode

Damn, I used to watch that show often as a child. But I can't really remember any of the stories...
My childhood memories are very fuzzy

>search Robert Tralins
>mfw

Attached: n173511.jpg (236x363, 17K)

Not a lot of tv shows in naziland back in the day?

So the host is gonna he speaking German or what?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Ayqt01Du8
No one ever mentions this ep, but the slow tracking shot of the crypt with the doors banging open and shut has stuck with me.

at about 5:04

I don’t know about new episodes, but this sunday RTL 2 (the channel who aired/airs beyond) runs a x-factor: das unfassbare (german title of beyond) marathon, where they only show beyond episodes from 9 am to 8 pm

Many. Great show.
I can't tell if I should watch Star Trek: Next Generation for him or not.

Attached: bbff_secret_of_the_family_tomb.webm (320x240, 2.05M)

It basically aired every sunday morning and the channel who airs it, is a light entertainment channel.Most kids tuned in, because it was one of the only entertaining things on TV when you’re too old for something like teletubbies, but too young for a crime series or something. It’s basically a cult series here in Germany.
Chances are pretty high that when you talk to another german late teen-mid 20 year old they have watched it as a kid, which is kind of funny

Shut the fuck up

Literally posted the first time about this

Jonathan Frakes well known in Germany then?

Kek
Was there any information about how their "fact checking" process actually worked?

yeah

no
yeah
I was actually surprised when I learned that he was in Star Trek, I just assumed he was famous for hosting beyond

Hell yeah I love X factor

Those were the times man. Was so comfy to watch even though it was such bullshit.

Attached: neckbeardtriggerwarninggas2.jpg (735x971, 304K)

wow, actual jidf

Stop misusing penultimate.

So good tries to kill this guy seven times and fails.
Guy kills himself over a women.
God:"Time to send in the expert."

she killed him you dumb fuck

Was this a story about plastic surgery? The image triggers something in my memory

But she didn't notice he was dead for hours?

>No Frakes
No wonder nobody ever mentions it.

Who would you cast as the host in a potential reboot? For me, it's /ourboy/ Brendan Frasier

This could work. I hear he's coming back.

Mark Hamill

The true story about the kid who got lost in the woods and the "ghost" showed him how to use a venom extractor after a cottonmouth bit the kid. Called BS the instant the extractor came out because those things don't work. Then Frakes comes on and says it was real.
>mfw

Attached: bear apples.jpg (600x433, 51K)

the one i remember was a ghost bike that crashed and when the woman went to see if the biker was alright there was nobody there, or something. because that bullshit was supposed to be a true story.

Why did they have so many stories about ghosts that were supposed to be real? What did they mean by this?

>spiritlet has never seen a spirit
lmao at your life

Attached: Rolf.png (509x700, 293K)

Unironically Pierce Brosnan

For me, it's Idris Elba.

Tessa Thompson could be interesting

William Shatner.

sup Bill

>And what about the attack on Buenos Aires?
>Could a race of only semi-intelligent bugs fling an asteroid across the galaxy with impossible accuracy just to provoke war with humanity?
>Well if you thought this story was crazier than that general guy on Whiskey Outpost, you were....INCORRECT, it's FACT you filthy civilian.

Attached: 400x230_beyond-belief-fact-or-fiction-s03e07_5a2df769c2572.jpg (400x300, 19K)

She talks to a plastic surgeon because she wants him to fix her face. She was cursed by a gypsy to be hides after she offended her.

The twist is that her face looks fine, that’s why the plastic surgeon said there’s nothing he could do (as if they wouldn’t do unnecessary stuff anyway lol) but whenever she looks at her face in mirrors or pics she sees that fucked up one

Fact or fiction?

Can’t remember.

Post link

rtl2.de/sendung/x-factor-das-unfassbare-kehrt-zurueck/inhalt

Apparently RTL2 produced and then aired two episodes in November of 2018.
Firstly, German productions are mostly shit. Secondly, RTL2 is bottom of the barrel and when I say bottom, I mean the dirt under the barrel.

Yep, that one fucked me up for years. I am pretty sure it was fact.

How can a gypsy curse be fact

hehe