John Cena to star in The Suicide Squad

yep, im thinking he's back

Attached: johncena.jpg (606x602, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/news/film/will-smith-isnt-returning-deadshot-suicide-squad-sequel-2455248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could’ve sworn Disney would’ve picked him up as a fantastic four member aha - if u catch my drift

>eyed
is that a fucking deadshot pun?

OP you pic just shows a black square. Who are you talking about?

Someone is gonna strike oil with him. I really hope it isn't DC, tbph.

he never fucking left

I'm sorry, I can't see him throwing his career away on DC shit. ESPECIALLY when he's the perfect choice to replace Evans as Cap

It might be a John Cena pun.

his face looks kinda big

>career

What is with all the wrestlers turning to acting

Wrestlers are already actors.

Other than that, you need work and your body doesn't hold up like it used to.

Remember when Will Smith thought he's going to be a billionaire off of Suicide Squad?

john cena as deadshot calling it.

This

Doubt it. Too much shit for whitewashing.

They keep trying to make John Cena the next “thing” but he’s just not clicking like The Rock did

I heard the James Gunn Suicide Squad wasn't going to be a sequel.

They will NEVER get rid of Smith.

> I can't see him
You did this on purpose, didn't you you piece of shit?

Thought he was a white guy in the comics. Never read any though

boy
nme.com/news/film/will-smith-isnt-returning-deadshot-suicide-squad-sequel-2455248

That's what was speculated at first but everyone but Smith is coming back so it looks like a sequel

You didn't hear? Will Smith is out.

He should've been Shazam.

Because Bright 2 and Bad Boys 3 are filming at the same time dipshits.

They're removing the character from the movie because THEY WILL NEVER GET RID OF WILL SMITH

I don't believe it is, but don't pretend it would make a difference.

He look more Shazam than that other actor

John Cena should be Bane

He would have been an amazing Shazam like the other user said. Also he was good in Bumblebee. Genuinely charismatic.

Back from what? He's never been a big celebrity, and the only reason why they're giving the FUCKING WHITE MALE any roles is because he did that TV commercial that said we need more gays, Muslims, and Mexicans.

I know Cena's body is too fucked to wrestle anymore but be serious. He can't draw dime one.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-17-13-45-50.png (540x960, 89K)

Why can’t studios hire real actors and take even the slightest chance on anything?? I refuse to believe putting in meme actors and will smith does anything for viewership as even turbo normies complain about how they’d rather see real actors who are believeable. Smith solo ruined the last movie with him just being himself as usual and a moronic plot point of listening to your brat daughter and going to jail.
Smooth move little bitch, send your wealthy father to prison because of an irrelevant morality lesson. Made 0 sense from any point of view.

And who would be CIA?

It was his biggest box office

God I hate muscle wigger since he became PC. Guys like this and Batista killed the WWE

Attached: douches.jpg (474x595, 27K)

I miss real wrasslin :/

Attached: 6EAE5261-DD61-4596-BB24-9E150A3C50CB.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

I refused to see Bumblebee simply because he was in it.

Independence Day and Men In Black made a ton more than Suicide Squad.

Calm down Geralt.

I was expecting him to be shazam originally so I'm curious to who he would play now

He'd actually be a good superman

I seems to funny to me but maybe that's just me

Prove it

They literally said they chose not to recast him out of respect. It also leaves the door open for will to return. Fucking morons, close your drooling mouth and pay attention

Normies regard will and robbie as the best parts of that movie retard. And they arent wrong. They were the only enjoyable parts

Me too. Shame my real Wrestling was the late 80s early 90s superstar phase and the only guy still around from that era is Undertaker. Guy looks good for as old as he is, but boy he should probably stop wrestling.

He was good in bumblebee