If Disney is going to do a reboot of Indiana Jones I think that Chris Hemsworth should be a good Indy

If Disney is going to do a reboot of Indiana Jones I think that Chris Hemsworth should be a good Indy.

Attached: Chris-Hemsworth.jpg (970x545, 78K)

Idris Elba

Why would they reboot it when a new movie with harrison ford is being made?

Too white.
Too male.
Too CIS.

I don't know how else to put it but he is too "perfect" to play Indy. Should be someone more rugged.

I don't want another Indiana Jones with Harrison Ford, he's too old, it's impossible if someone of his age performs all those acrobatics.

too much muscle manly for the role
why do you have to think about a reboot? do you have no original ideas, make a 40k movie thread or something

Too bad. Its happening.

Harrison Ford's Indy was already perfect he was smart, strong and handsome. They can make the same with Chris since he has the age to make a great Indy.

He's too stupid and caveman looking. Indiana Jones is supposed to be intelligent

Harrison Ford's Indiana was a perfect blend of history professor combined with explorer who relied on his wits, gun, and whip to get him out of most situations. Chris Hemsworth looks more like an action hero who would simply punch his way out of situations.

I don’t like his voice. It works for Thor but that’s about it.

I think it shouldn’t be remade but since it’s probably boned to happen. I say it should be truly unique and switch towards more Chinese and Asian mythology and stuff. Chris Pang and have him be like a student of Indiana Jones that continues the legacy.

Fuck Shia lebouf.

Also it would make crazy rich Asian money and be a good film.

He is a different kind of Chad. Indy is more in the vein of Iron Man than UberChads like Thor or even Batman. He's handsome, he's capable and learned, but he's not the 6'3" guy with the 8" dick that glances at a woman and she falls to her knees. It's why he, and all those "adventurers", are charming. Hemsworth could make for a great Doc Savage though.

I agree with this. The best option though would be to not make it.

>Disney will rape Indy to death before your very eyes
so Crystal Skull will be viewed as "not that bad" in a few years?

pro tip: Harrison Ford used a stuntman back in the 1980s too.

Unironically Goose

>Indy with an ausbong accent
FUCK no.

Well, better than Chris Pratt at least. But they should never do that at all. It needs to be left alone.

Indy is a professor, Chris Hemsworth is your classic dumb as a rock pretty boy, he couldnt pull it off.

That movie is good and always was.

>he doesn't know "punished Indy" from Young Indiana Jones
kys

Attached: George_hall_indy.jpg (340x480, 79K)

It should be Shia Labeouf continuing as Indy's son taking over for him, but that'll never happen. Would have been kino though.

Hemsworth has that boyish look, similar to Cavill. He doesn't look travelled or experienced and age won't compliment him either.

This. Maybe early in his career, but he's too bulky now. Indy always had an everyman kind of look like John McClane.

I'm not sure there is a known actor that could do a decent new Indy. Nor should they. Come up with something new. The last good action/adventure movie set in that era was The Mummy FFS.

I actually think Tom Hiddleston would make a good Indiana Jones, you can see him as an archeologist

I think that Chris Pratt would be better

I would have picked Bradley Cooper a few years ago, but I don't know if he'd take up the role now.

He looks like a monkey.

Adam Driver is the best choice.

>t.Jamal

fpbp

they already cast oscar isaac, just waiting for the right time to announce. screen cap this.

>don't want another Indiana Jones with Harrison Ford, he's too old,

40 year olds want him to keep playing the role until he’s walking with a cane. Dance for us, Monkey. We don’t care that you’re too old or moved on

>Chemsworth as indiana jones
He has zero talent. He's basically 90s DiCaprio except with even gayer haircut. Maybe he'll step up his game in 5 years (like Leo), idk, but that day is not today. Fuck him and his fans

Attached: cena-halloween-2015.jpg (650x360, 63K)

He could just turn it down you know

best option ITT tbqh

the rock would be the best doctor jones

leslie jones

Remember River Phoenix in “Last Crusade” ? I can see him growing up, looking like Ryan Gosling. Soo pi totally push Goose for the role.

Attached: BB285E8E-C655-42BB-92A0-E5CBE3AB1A83.gif (298x223, 979K)

not white enough.

>lol kys for not knowing about some literal who from a show for boomers xD I said it mommy!