This is the best movie of the decade

This is the best movie of the decade

Attached: A14850-3509306436.1378174277.jpg (550x550, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4QUix4Hdyps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i want to fuck the one on the left

>weebshit
nah

Unironically the worst anime I've ever seen. They completely butchered the whole story at the last minute so they could make a sequel, and then never even made one.

Made in Japan, which makes it not weeb. Why would you even assume it was made somewher else?

the pleb take on homuverse ending

Based and same

>They completely butchered the whole story at the last minute
If by last minute, you mean 80~ minutes in a 116 minute film, sure.

>literally ripping off Fate/Kaleid

>Japan
cringe and bluepilled boring shithole

Attached: japs stealing from china.jpg (600x4300, 450K)

except it's the other way around lmao

In any case, Ms. Homura's wild ride comes crashing down the second Madoka comes to pick her up.

Imagine being so pathetic that you have to bring up some shit from thousands of years ago.

Name?

Doki doki little ooya san

Since literally all weebs are pedophiles why doesn't the fbi dedicate more resources to hunting these degenerate freaks down and imprisoning them?

Madoka

Anime films just don't do it for me. The shows are always better. Some of the flicks might look better.

Madoka is completely overrated shit

Le totally not a magical girl show but totally just ends up being one. Its the trap all epic subversion animes end up succumding to, their gimmicks run out and they end up being the thing they are satirizing. One punch man has streaks like this too where it becomes and exposition filled shonen despite seemingly being very aware of that genre and satirizing it

SerIously the most gruesome thing that happens in the whole anime is yellow girl getting eaten, and it happens like 2 episodes in. And jesus fuck the ending, oh GOD the ending. Literally dumb pink bitch flying from shot to shot magicking all of the evil away from the world, after not doing shit for 99% of the show, she becomes a literal god in the last 3 minutes because things needed wrapping up

Black haired girl's backstory was good but thats about it. Also the shadow realms artstyle is fucking unappealing, you could argue thats the point but I mean its lazy and not fun to look at. Shit gave me a headache

All in all, dont be fooled into watching this garbage that attempts to subvert magical girl tropes but ends up being a watered down version of the stuff its trying to subvert thanks for reading my blog

you took all this time to write down this pleb take

Jojo no Pico

it gets better on rewatches

When you watch anime you are supporting ISIS.

Attached: IJA vs ISIS.jpg (1203x583, 121K)

Weebs don't exist. Might as well ask the FBI to go after the tooth fairy.

Rather, people overrate the fact that it has a le tweeest in it, like that was the entire point and you can just stop watching after it happens. It was never intended to not be a magical girl story. Westerners hopped up on TVTropes just didn't get it.

Took like 2 minutes, and if i can take 2 minutes to spare people from wasting several hours like I did on this trash, I'll do it

>exposition filled shonen
What is it with shounen and the characters constantly explaining what's happening? Are Japs retards? Maybe Snyder should have done that too so that normies could understand BvS.

They never learned to respect people's intelligence in animation. There have been like 3 whole directors who have managed to treat their audiences like adults in japan

>I don't like the homuverse ending
absolute pleb taste, homura did nothing wrong and the movie fixed every flaw and loose end the anime had, in fact it shouldn't even be called maokd magica, it should be called Homura Magica the best girl who saved everyone and carried the weight of the universe on her shoulders

Attached: e48.png (513x512, 241K)

Endings where a character spontaneously becomes a god and fixes everything are dogshit

>ywn have a lgf willing to go to the lengths homura has for madoka

more like homo-verse

i wish i could understand what happened in rebellion. they literally spoonfed the viewers with long narratives of the new circumstances yet i still felt like a brainlet trying to comprehend.

i only remember loving the whole ending with homura breaking bad, it was both upsetting yet perfectly appropriate for her arc

Attached: 1539140724059.png (372x362, 64K)

That's literally how the original ended

Attached: 1555415062618.jpg (190x266, 7K)

how is that spontaneously, she's been stocking power for hundreds of timelines

Why does Yea Forums shill this overrated moeshit so much?
>muh deconstruction
anyways shit taste autist, go to your own board

you're welcome, although i didn't really bother reading it fully after that first pissy paragraph

Yeah, I wish they'd make the kind of intelligent animation that Americans specialize in.

youtube.com/watch?v=4QUix4Hdyps

>kyubey's race want to understand what the fuck does homura meant by "there used to be witches but now there is a force that prevents them from existing"
>trap homura on a enclosure
>force her to turn into a witch
>the force aka madoka comes to rescue her
>kyubeys try to trap madoka in their enclosure
>homura SELFLESSLY LIKE A HERO turns herself into a demon so madoka doesn't have to carry the weight of the world on her shoulders
>madoka can now live her normal life while homura slaves kyubeys race to collect grief seeds from wraiths while she waits for the inevitably day when madoka comes to the realization that she is a goddess and will kill homura

Attached: tumblr_inline_nnyalwFL0l1symtz5_500.png (412x351, 57K)

What happened is that the movie was written to end so that Madoka shows up and takes Homura away, roll credits. Then someone on the committee was like nah fuck that, and they dropped in a completely new ending that doesn't tie into the preceding events at all, and thus makes no sense. By not understanding it, you understood it.

Ok now try disney which japan attempted to rip off for aboht 50 years

Anime has never tried to rip off Disney. It has developed in a completely different direction. It was in fact Disney that ripped off anime (Kimba the White Lion).

Twintail mc tits or the other one?

how it doesn't? homura never gave up on the fact that she wanted madoke to live her life, she never gets over it and that is the reason she becomes a witch in the first place

>be westerner
>totally ignore western classics
>only focus on japanese animation made for teenagers
>dude Japanese stuff is so much better

No.

Attached: the-disappearance-of-haruhi-suzumiya-97ce17f77b42ac17db12586aa5ee0eaf.jpg (500x750, 268K)

>madoka
babby's first psychological anime
next you're gonna say steins gate is good

Nothing about the new ending connects to the preceding events in the story. It's a non-sequitur and has no meaning to it at all.

Teenagers are a bogeyman.

>steins gate is good
Don't know about good but I still liked it.

it literally does, homura spends the whole 12 episodes trying to fix everything so madoka can live her normal life, she never achieves it, she never gets over it

stop trying to talk reason into these drones

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

This

another pile of garbage

Dude, literally all of miyazaki is knock off disney

how is that not what happened then? homura's goal was never to save all the magical girls or to make madoka a goddess, she didn't even give a fuck about sayaka and was willing to kill her to save madoka
the ending of the anime never satifies her goals

the other one obviously

Yea Forums(nel) is an anime website

True.

Attached: [Meguca]_Puella_Magi_Madoka_Magica_Part_III_-_Rebellion_[BD][h264-720p_AAC][06B21A44].mkv_snapshot_0 (1280x720, 2.35M)

If you've never watched his movies I can see how you would arrive at such a conclusion.

I could spend a lot of time explaining everything in detail, but what's going to happen is that you are going to enter into a rationalization spiral that will inevitably end with you zooming into a pixel in the background of a random shot and arguing that it's an obscure reference to a 14th century philosopher and completely explains every plot hole in the story.

try me

I am going to point only a single thing. The entire movie is strictly from Homura's perspective to the point that we hear her thoughts, yet at the moment when Madoka comes to take her away Homura reveals that she had been plotting against her all along and that everything that had happened previously was all according to her plan. This is impossibly contradictory and could have only come about due to a last minute rewrite. It's on the level of Lucas deciding suddenly that Luke and Vader were the same person all along.

Finally, this the best kino

Finally a man of taste

Triggerd degenerate chink lmao

This, an anime for grow up guys is The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Welcome to NHK or Lain.

Thank you for posting this

The best animated kino

I love watching shows about 11 year olds that talk and act like 50 year old men!

I'm not even a anime fan but this shit really good

Jiminonosukkime: That Summer Our Love Found A Soil To Blossom Within Before Autumn Rain

The genre itself attracts brainlets, so if they aren't constantly told what's going on they get confused and angry and jump ship. Plus it costs only a fraction of the money to animate an exposition scene than it does to animate action, especially since voice actors are dirt cheap.

this must be same fag

Battle shounen shows are made for children, and the reason why they may have lacking action animation isn't because of money but because of time and staff limitations. Voice actors are paid per episode so it makes no difference how much or how little they talk. These shows also aren't meant to be wall-to-wall action like you seem to be expecting them to be, which is ironic since you just complained about brainlets.

Madoka destroyed the old universe and created a new one. Kyubeys meme scientist race found wraiths illogical and theorized there was a different creature (witch) which was being removed by a higher power. They reasoned they couldn't interfere with this power unless they could observe it with their own eyes. So they trapped Homura in a magic science bubble that somehow cut her off from the universe at large. For some reason madoka can't stop Homura from becoming a witch so she 4d chess assumes kyubeys race is trying to capture her so she pretends to fall into their trap and busts Homura out from the inside. Homura, for some reason, has the same amount of power madoka has and decides to become a devil for...some reason. She then traps all the girls in a new labyrinth or remakes the universe for the 3rd time.

It's all fucking stupid but that's about it.

t. Weighs more than 210 pounds

Projection.

My beef is that it sets up a sequel that will never happen instead of just concluding the whole Meguka storyline.

Watched it recently. Homura was the only good character.

Tiananmen Square Massacre

The ending completely retcons Homura’s motivation at the end of the TV show. It’s completely retarded and makes Homura look like a selfish psychopath who doesn’t actually care about Madoka and her friends.

>between the show and the movie there's a time skip where homura gets madoka's bow and they fight new enemies
>we don't see jackshit about it

Shaft is a fucking trash studio.

Fuck off Xi.
Tianmen Square Massacre 1989 democracy movement human rights democracy winnie the pooh