Films where the hero overcomes the odds and managed to get revenge??

Films where the hero overcomes the odds and managed to get revenge??

Attached: 0770956894589539832.png (765x610, 85K)

Based. Women are a nightmare to work with.

>waaaaaah less qualified black people are being given positions over white people
>take THAT women heheh

So the women that didn't get hired are the heroes?

You don't count as a woman, Tranny

no, the janitor is

I studied art and history at the University of Guam, then I switched to English literature and East Asian studies. I think that MGTOW cunt is talking about me. Oh, did I mention about how I dropped out of the University of Guam and didn't even attend community college, the place where they teach you useful skills, because the people in charge raised the tuition fees making it even more expensive. Ehhh, whatever you think, you MGTOW son of a bitch.

based. women brought this onto themselves. now they can go cry about muh soggy knee all they want and nobody will care

This guy is literally a superhero. Should get his own moobie, desu

Shitty majors lmao

Redditor actually did the right thing for once, but is still a retard for thinking that liberal arts degrees count as qualifications.

That would be illegal in the UK. You have to be more subtle.

well the person still didn´t just chose the guy based on his gender. so this isn´t really a case of sexism

I forgot to mention that the closest I ever got to being a janitor was cleaning the restroom while I was in the Philippines and even when some son of a bitch hacker was shutting off the electricity while I was cleaning the restroom. Glad to know that MGTOW cunt would hire a hacker, who also happens to be an English Literature and Philosophy graduate who is now doing janitorial work for $10 an hour. $10 an hour, isn't that like the minimum wage here on Guam?

He's dead-on about how the guy he hires will be grateful for life but the women will be ticking time bombs waiting for the chance to destroy their way upwards (if they don't evaporate the instant another job offer with 20 extra dollarydoos a month appears)

Anyone that has ever worked as a janitor deserves nothing. You have to be nearly braindead to fall into that job.

Piss off you stupid cunt, those liberals convinced me to switch to English Literature. At least with the East Asian studies, I would be learning an Asian language which does help out with the jobs here on Guam.

kys yourself

Oh wait, let me guess, are you in film studies? Are you going to be the next great director, signing contracts that'll bring in millions of dollars? Or write books on film theory about your favorite movie and get a millions of dollars for it?

the roastie holocaust has begun

man, working for a living must be hell

>I did it again that will teach her!
Last warning, incel

Imagine not only choosing such worthless majors in a Guam college(lmao) but also thinking incorrectly that this reddit roasting is all about you. You are the literal definition of an NPC, you are not sapient in any way.

bait

Oh look, the faggots from MGTOWn are still crying about women

Low IQ posts.

you're not a woman, so he isn't talking about you

@113061457
see

sometimes I go to job interviews for jobs I don't want so I can mock the interviewer

I went to wal-mart for a loss prevention interview and the woman asked me who my favourite author was. She was obviously reading from a script of interview questions so I asked her what importance my favourite author was. She couldn't give a half-decent answer, so I just said: "whatever then, it's Arthur Conan Doyle". (Not actually my favourite, but the first author that I thought of, and he is okay)

Then she asked me who that was.

>Are you fucking serious, you ask me about my favourite author for a job at wal-mart and you don't even know the most famous ones?

then I just got up and left

Attached: mihs.jpg (800x800, 72K)

This, I work as a janitor and I'm a drunken idiot.

I had an interview where the guy who clearly just watched Wolf of Wall Street because he said word for word "sell me this pen". The job involved putting cans of food on shelves at night when there were no customers in the store.

Honestly pretty based

wow you're so cool

he sounds based

>he got the job

well he did something right

You sound completely crazy
Based

He ultimately still chose the most qualified applicant since women don't belong in the workforce in the first place.

Attached: lego_pepe.jpg (882x1024, 348K)

>MGTOW
>women are inferior
Well colour me shocked

Men are better at jobs than women so it's a smart business decision.

If a liberal writer finds out everything he can about you, writes a character similar to you but changes the name and the gender, is he still writing about you or somebody else?

No it wouldn’t

extremely based and I've always wanted to do this

>MGTOW
>"Men Going Their Own Way"
>"Their own way" is complaining about women on the internet 24/7

Great self-improvement strategy you've got there

The regular way would be bending the knee to women and becoming "allies".

your grammar is fine but they didn´t teach you it´s "in guam" in your english literature class?

Based post, cringe pic

>b-b-but I made a sarcastic tweet and pwned the libcuck online that's means I'm based

>the virgin recruiter
>the chad NEET
based. they think just because they have are offering a job that you will bend over backwards for them

Absolutely based

based. Women are a fucking nightmare to deal with and get rapey when you're an ok looking guy.

Should have walked over and put the pen on a shelf.

>I try to smooth the situation over and just get going with the work. We can deal with any hurt feelings after the work is done
What a stupid answer.
Resentment will grow, and it will become worse in the long term then the female bickering.

People on the internet are getting really bad at making shit up.

not really. Men don't harbor that shit, they just fight and have a beer the next day.
The only friend that I've truly hurt is the one whose gf I fucked drunkenly

It grows for the loser of the confrontation. The winner doesn't give a fuck.

Yeah, but what if a customer wanders in at night? How you going to sell him a can?

this reddit post is so shoddily written and obviously fake, yet we're almost 50 posts in and nobody here even bats an eyelid, depressing

Have sex

>incel in a hiring position

Nice fanfic

absolutely fucking based

delusional

The question was how to deal with difficult people. In the context of the post, it would mean people they see at a regular basis. Saying "pls stop" after workign through rude comments, snark, whining and so on wont make it different the next day. The man gave a "I will shut up and suck it up" for some larger reason. While the woman will bitch about the person. In reality, she would probably just go behind the persons baack and spread mean rumors and make a toxic atmosphere.

Kino

>incel MGTOW as a senior VP
This seems more glaring

I don't think you've ever worked in an office before. Office politics absolutely happen between guys too. You aren't talking about walking into something here.

I deal with difficult people by showing them that I'm a bigger man than them and they can't fuck with me. I wouldn't phrase it like that in an interview though.

Someone just recently made that mistake, or is making that mistake with me. They're going to be sorry.

damn brother, shout out to a real one

Attached: DcwU56FV4AAO2-P.jpg (680x505, 54K)

>incel learns about soft skills and selection profiles

As some anons pointed out, this was written for someone that doesn't know shit about how the working world works.

MGTOW is literally a gay recruitment psyop, dude.

Why does this read like a late 2000's Facebook meme?
Have you seriously never had a meaningful relationship before to know how these things work?

I don't have meaningful relationships with men

The owner of a small business told me during an interview that he didn't want to hire any more women cause they were always bullshitting him with excuses to skip work or come in late, his blonde secretary was right across the hallway organizing some papers so I just smiled in case it was a trap but he genuinely looked and sounded like a no bullshit kind of guy.

>stupid answer
you mean absolutely based answer, "i will deal with you after my work is done" is the chad response to anyone attempting to disrupt honest labor

The only guys who proliferate that shit are soimen who are too scared to talk about their problems.
Even most of the time those types of guys blow up, vent a bit, and make up with the dude they're mad at.

based

I cannot stand tryhard middle-management faggots that do this shit. Especially for low-skill entry level positions.

Hell, the entire process of interviewing is bullshit in its totality as well, and I'm saying that in regards to high-skill white collar jobs as well. The entire thing is just a waste of time, a choreographed song and dance where everyone is lying and bullshit each other, but everyone also knows they're being lied to and bullshitted, but the entire "purpose" of the interview is just to see whether or not the interviewee goes through the motions and says the bullshit that we all know is bullshit like he's supposed to do.

The only purpose of an interview should be to see if the person is able to speak proper english and determine whether or not they're a weird autist. Everything else about it is complete bullshit, or is redundant because you can just read the goddamn CV.

You don't have friends?

the secret to interviews and basically everything is life is to make them like you
if they like you nothing else really matters

yeah, I'm thinking this post is based

Attached: 1533358300560.jpg (653x590, 76K)

yes but I don't really care about their emotional state or lives. They're there to hang out and have a beer with, and are wholly replaceable. People move and change jobs all the time, I don't have the energy to be emotionally invested in someone else's life

The regular way would be to treat everyone like people you absolute wanksplat

sounds like you don´t have any friends

>The only purpose of an interview should be to see if the person is able to speak proper english and determine whether or not they're a weird autist. Everything else about it is complete bullshit, or is redundant because you can just read the goddamn CV.
High profile jobs do require an actual in-person look and analysis to determine if they're actually presentable and not a potential liability shitstorm waiting to happen.

Otherwise, I agree entirely with the rest of your post for basically everything below that, especially the entry level bullshit. Fuck the goddamn niggers who decided this should be the new standard.

You might cut yourself on that edge, lad. Be careful!

I guess, acquaintances more like.

are you still friends with your primary school classmates?

>Internet Tough Guy

Oh I'm laughin'

>"You wouldn't be laughin' if this was REAL LIFE an I was IN YO FACE!"

Here, Chadwallider, I already predicted your reply for you.

>the women were more qualified
>they had useless degrees

>determine whether or not they're a weird autist
This is the main purpose of interviews but so many HR cunts miss the concept completely. Interviewing is about getting a feel for a person beyond the song-and-dance, beyond their lies and embellishments. It's about trying to perceive how a person is, how they act, how they will handle various situations, how they perceive themselves and you, whether they will be a good fit for the office, etc. Difficult to do in a short amount of time and often wrong but with practice one can learn to see through obvious deceptions and even not so obvious ones.

Fuck no, I made better ones at uni and in real life

But those conquerors were bi and raped men.
>Forty thousand armed men forced their way into the city, with batmen and sutlers in greater numbers and even more viciously addicted to lust and violence. Neither rank nor years saved the victims from an indiscriminate orgy in which rape alternated with murder and murder with rape. Greybeards and frail old women, who had no value as loot, were dragged off to raise a laugh. But any full-grown girl or good-looking lad who crossed their path was pulled this way and that in a violent tug-of-war between the would-be captors, and finally drove them to destroy each other.

This. The man was obviously the most qualified.

>the entire process of interviewing is bullshit in its totality as well
>everyone is lying and bullshit each other, but everyone also knows they're being lied to and bullshitted

Youre right for the most part, but it really depends on the job. If the job requires good social skills and being able to make eye contact, then an interview is important.

Faggot

your definition of gay is gay. enjoy your IPAs

based asukabro

My first real job interview, the interviewer asked me "what is your greatest weakness?"

I actually burst out fucking laughing because I thought that was some bullshit only a TV character would ask. This is a question that's just fucking asking you to lie, to rephrase a strength as a weakness like "I can be a perfectionist" or "I can focus on work too hard", you'll never have someone give an actual weakness like "I procrastinate too fucking much" or "I'm a sperglord who'll talk about some fucking anime weeb shit at work with people who clearly don't give a shit"

I agree, and that rolls into what I said about an actual purpose of interviews being to check whether someone is a cool normal guy or a weird autist.

What I don't like is all this fake bullshit with dumb questions like "where do you see yourself in 5 years" or "what are 3.14592 weaknesses of yours".
It'd honestly be better if interviews were treated more like a kind of informal "date" where you just get to know each other and intuitively pick up on whether someone is a good fit in terms of personality. Not this autistic questionnaire bullshit.

The point I'm making is that this sort of thing is rarely ever actually ascertained through the interview process. It's easy as fuck for the right sort of person to just lie and make everything up, to the point where this is downright expected of interviewees.

I'm not saying there should be zero discussion of someone's qualifications or asking them about their experience to try to get an idea of whether their CV is bullshit or not. But I'm saying the way 99% of interviews today are structured does fuck-all to actually help make this determination.

don´t you wish you hadatleast one friend? someone to talk with that you actually care about what they say?

>I studied art and history at the University of Guam

why?

depending where you work it can be pretty good money.

>I'm not saying there should be zero discussion of someone's qualifications or asking them about their experience to try to get an idea of whether their CV is bullshit or not. But I'm saying the way 99% of interviews today are structured does fuck-all to actually help make this determination.
You're 100% right. I agree. What used to be and should have stayed that way was a nice simple 5-10 minute conversation to feel up if you're a good guy or not. Now it's 30-60 minute convoluted messes with 5 different diversity quota "people" with HR degrees who couldn't get a job doing anything else staring you down and judging you by their peer pressure metrics of what they think SHOULD be the standard everybody has to fit in, rather than determining if the guy is a good guy and can find his place within with relative ease.

It's fucking nonsense.

Like I said, the main purpose of an interview should just be to talk to the person, get a feel for what they're like, and whether they're a weird sperg. That's totally valid.

Oh yeah, almost every interviewer will ask that. It's one of the most tiresome questions, because the entire thing is this game theory bullshit where you're supposed to say a very specific thing that you pose as a weakness while also not being a terrible weakness and then being able to play it off as a strength, all while making it look like you're being genuine and not play the meta-game that you're clearly playing.

It's the epitome of "useless pointless interview bullshit". Nothing but a dumb song and dance to make sure you're a good little peon who jumps through the hoops.

>tfw dumb sperg barely passing meme uni courses but will get a comfy job through nepotism

Attached: 1555178896633.gif (600x600, 203K)

I go to therapy when I'm distressed

It's on par "my biggest weakness is that I work too hard" and "I aim to arrive at work before the boss, and not leave until he leaves".

Highest form of based one can get. Based