Sexy scene, her confidence is so arousing, if only we got to see her bobs

Sexy scene, her confidence is so arousing, if only we got to see her bobs

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 13K)

imagine the view

she got fappened didn't she?

you can see her bobs on google

But not while she's wearing that makeup

She doesn't have boobs, just a vast expanse of skin with some nipples.

No need, she has official nude "art" pics.

She desperately needs a boob job

just post a picture will ya

So, who?

Imagine being Haymitch in that situation and having to be all like damn Joanna you fine with your wiry emaciated frame and blotchy skin, I would definitely mentor and acquire you sponsors girl.

Jena Malone

This is why I love when girls get confidently naked without it being a sex scene. There's something incredibly hot about a girl being naked around others that are clothed and her acting like it's no big deal and sticking with it. Yes, they should have shown all of her, but the idea of her just being casually and confidently naked like that is better than any slut doing some generic sex scene.

This, I don't even know what purpose that scene had in the film but it certainly helped to get my attention, God I want a cute confident slut but not really a slut gf

>13 replies
>0 pics or webms

Imagine Katniss' reaction.

She doesn't have a ton of good stuff out there.

Attached: Jena Malone Ellie Fanning.webm (1920x802, 2.94M)

Though this one dress is equal part hot and lulz.

Attached: fEtpV29.jpg (2619x3600, 1.01M)

Low quality but you get the idea, low quality totties

Attached: bM8637-JenaMalone@TheRuins_3-500.jpg (500x222, 12K)

What the fuck was Elle's problem?

:/

She has nude pictures of her cunt in high resolution by her photographer boyfriend.

I'm the same. I'd happily have a gf that went nude all the time but did so this way, not overtly sexually, just casual and confident like it's no big deal. I'd take her anywhere and even home to meet the family if she could do it so confidently.

Any other movies with this? Girls being openly nude around others that aren't, but without it being either sexual or the "embarrassing nudity" trope?

Lake Bell in How to Make It in America

Very true, I fucking live her back. Funny that you’ve posted this, that scene really struck me back in the day, but I imagined it was just me, though I guess didn’t ask myself whether other people were struck by it to begin with.

God you two are fucking pathetic.

Thanks
Holy cow that scene struck me, she's so fucking hot

Some girls have a hard time letting out their inner dyke.

Attached: WN4Txag.jpg (760x1200, 233K)

Sauce you bastard.

>ywn get on top of Elle like that and have her push you away
I don't want to keep living.

No it really did I number on me too.

user, would you like to talk about this subject in private?

Me again pic related

Attached: 64807AFF-ECCA-47B7-AB3E-54BED695EA74.gif (615x264, 1.55M)

Hnng

could that possibly be a sexxback?!

it's hotter when she's walking away and you can just barely see the top of her hips

malone is based, fell in love with her after jacking off to her scenes in bastard out of carolina

Do you you think you’ll finish user?

I can't but if you search you might find

Attached: 1555511834030.png (1920x1080, 1023K)

jesus user i was literally a second away from being wasteful by re-torrenting the movie purely to get myself a screencap, but here you come out of nowhere to deliver what i didn't even bother to ask. thanks man, may your next orgasm be toe-curling

a reminder, her first roles were starring in a Michael Jackson video, then this

Attached: bastardoutofcarolina.webm (540x360, 2.95M)

>confidence

Pretty much sums her up desu. Her charisma and the fact that she's a pretty good actress (I think, icr) carries her far, because, although I'm partial to her, she ain't exactly a 12/10 or anything. Looks best w/ the edgy makeup and stuff. Still would fugg tho

Attached: IMG_1672.jpg (1908x3000, 669K)

i think she's a good actor. and it's true she looks best with the ridiculous make-up but my favourite look of hers is in donnie darko and she looked normal there

Based and patricianpilled