Bored so I look up "reviews" of movies from my childhood

>Bored so I look up "reviews" of movies from my childhood
>It's always these fucking autists with like 2000 views:
youtube.com/watch?v=zddm3lzTFlY
Why is it always these autists?

Is this one of you from 8 years ago? Be honest.

Attached: rugrats.jpg (355x355, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WL3XntTFI3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jH4xgCLuukA
youtube.com/watch?v=TYG4CPNdoDU
youtube.com/watch?v=yOGPGYIkiHw
youtu.be/kjZBJNSbsVY
youtu.be/YhvBLOZk_cE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forgot this movie existed

i mean you can tell this kid is like 13 years old, not as bad as someone like Mysterious Mr Enter (grown man) who reviews my little pony episodes and once got his subscribers to send death threats to a writer of Spongebob because he didn't like an episode

lmao what the fuck. Please post a video if you want.

>he's like 13
Exhibit B:
youtube.com/watch?v=WL3XntTFI3Y

youtube.com/watch?v=jH4xgCLuukA

Channel Awesome is a fucking autist too. I get that he's old and has made videos for a long time but I don't get why he's STILL watched by a bunch of people.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYG4CPNdoDU

This one takes me back.

youtube.com/watch?v=yOGPGYIkiHw (he removed the original)

honestly though his entire channel is just a complete autism fest, you can watch any of his videos and tell this guy has a childs understanding of animation

>Introduce Asian milf to the series

It went to shit shortly after, but goddamn that was a good call

Gotta give him credit since now there's several channels like 24 Frames of Nick that are doing reviews of old nostalgic shows. With the difference that these new channels are getting more attention.

This vid seems to be from when the big current popular reviewers like YMS were just starting.

They weren't death threats you fucking retard. Free speech.

ahahhahaha I missed this one. They're all the same autistic kid.

never said he sent the death threats dumbass, but he called the writer out by name and that prompted his legion of children and autists to retaliate as if writing a shitty episode of spongebob is a big deal. show hasnt even been good since like 2003

I had no idea that she was Asian until I thought about it as an adult one day. Also stuff like the dating website scene reminds me how Rugrats used to have adults that went over kids' heads as the main selling point of the show.

Spongebob's first few seasons really are excellent though.

Why did he pick an actual funny looking episode to criticize? Spongebob has some terrible shit but this one looks ok.

Here OP, you might like Rebel Taxi.
youtu.be/kjZBJNSbsVY

He makes actually good reviews of cartoons

He's a colossal moralfag and can't handle dark/mean spirited comedy.

I'll check it out. Thanks

I'm still watching for some reason and he's getting mad at Patrick for using a flamethrower and screaming "lock up Patrick before he kills someone oh my god!" Also Patrick babysitting Gary or whatever sounds like a classic Spongebob plot. This is the best video in the thread.

Kinda unrelated.

But it gives me a little bit of happines that this dude appears from time to time and keeps uploading content although after a decade he's still a small channel.
I think he's one of the very first movie reviewers I started to watch years ago.

youtu.be/YhvBLOZk_cE

Good share thanks

I think he's forgetting that there's literally an episode where Spongebob and Mr. Krabs think they've killed someone and try to bury him alive

Doug Walker did a lot for internet autism and reviews.

He looks, sounds, and acts exactly like this kid I grew up with.

And now his watch has ended.

Attached: watcher.jpg (214x308, 8K)