Holy shit, how does he keep getting away with it?

Holy shit, how does he keep getting away with it?

Attached: this guy is on fire.jpg (833x672, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=onMm0DLg8CE
youtube.com/watch?v=BKy47rNzm9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They already killed Luke off... in theory, Mark could say anything he wants, can't he? I'm surprised he shows so much restraint.

Even if they hadn't killed him off, he's Luke Skywalker. They can't fire him. He's invincible.

What did he do?

He's a looney.

He will be killed, screencap this im with the iluminatti.

What was Disney’s reaction?

>im
>iluminatti
I kind of doubt it.

According to sources, Kathleen Kennedy sprouted black bat wings and emitted a primal scream, and was last spotted circling the Empire State Building on the hunt for prey.

Nice

Do not mock me.

>he doesnt know how the iluminati works
doubt me pleb, hes toast

i believe him, typical lizards behavior

Oh, I know.

Attached: 1540515329229.jpg (529x225, 17K)

what the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?

spoiling star wars to people who ask nicely

I'll let this speak for itself.

Attached: 1528812862243.jpg (283x300, 26K)

not wise to fuck with billions of dollars

watch and see, soon these loudmouth actors and actresses are going to end up getting mossad

hey! fuck off lizard

You make a fair point.

>quote from man fired

Heh

He's so based.

I thought of that image too.

"I love to tease the fans online," he continued. "It drives them crazy. I'm sure Disney is not happy about it, but what are they gonna do, fire me? It's too late."

"How can you not have fun with it though? People say what was it like doing those movies, and we just laughed all day long," he recounted of his work on the space saga. He said that castmate Harrison Ford "was too cool for school" and Hamill joked that Ford would make an excellent director "if he wasn't so lazy." As the audience howled with laughter, Hamill suggested that part could be edited out later.

In all seriousness, he recounted the awe he remembers feeling at being on set of the first Star Wars movies. "I'd have this moment of self awareness: To my right is one of the most venerated actors of the 20th century, Sir Alec Guinness [who played Obi-Wan Kenobi in the original trilogy], to my left is an 8-foot guy in a dog costume wearing headphones," he said, laughing.

Of the enduring legacy of the films, he said when he read the script for the first film "it just hit me." "This is more like Wizard of Oz than traditional sci-fi, because 2001 is a stone-cold classic, but a laugh riot it ain't. And this one was so funny, it was on a human level," he explained, although he jokingly lamented "leave it to George Lucas to write a script where the robots get better lines than me."

Mark "Don't call me Mark Hamill" Hamill

>fire me
get the lightning

Attached: 1514068945247.jpg (450x586, 37K)

Extremely based and redpilled.
This man understands the game.

He's understood it for a while. Ever since tfa and how Disney screwed him over

dumb dumb just forfeited his life. If they're generous he will never work in America again as anything. If they have a normal day, he will get Carrie Fisher'd. If they feel tight, he will get metooed, humiliated, sued and locked the fuck up. Little faggot uppity goy

Rent free

The best part is that you know he will be back as a Force Ghost, and they will make it fucking cringy. Some shit like "Rey, it's all up to you know, you gotta defeat the Dark Side, something I could never possibly have accomplished."

This way, if he get's fired, he takes the Cringe Ghost down with him.

The Eternally Based Luke Skywalker. Is he the greatest hero of all time?

I mean, what, it's not like he's going to appear after IX regardless.

this nigga think he can fuck with the mouse and get away with it ?

Attached: 1539208132353.png (500x375, 187K)

Sure, but you know for a fact he is in IX. Unless /ourguy/ Mark "The Hammer" Hamill has anything to say about it. He can't save the film, no one can, but he can take a chunk out of them and go down fighting, like a Jedi should.

how come all the illuminati/freemason shit disappeared and replaced with jews/patriachy?

Because people are boring.

Attached: 1524863010044.jpg (500x375, 43K)

Disney thinks that actors aren't as important as the characters they play
It's why they think it's okay they can use Carrie Fishers likeness despite her being dead. Like holy shit how is anyone okay with that

He'd be based if he wasn't a typical Hollywood lefty

That just makes him more based.

Mark is a real Jokester

>jews/patriarchy
those are not part of the same structure in the conspiracy theories user,one is right and the other is left. As for the change, I think the idea of a dozen men in a smokey room with whiskey and cigars plotting which countries economy they will tank next started to sound impossible.

So the more nuanced viewpoint is that a whole group is racially hardwired to be underhanded and engage in nepotism. And for the patriarchy, it's because they cannot grasp that men are just more intrepid and obsessed with results than women, hence they get rich and have tough but desireable jobs.

>So the more nuanced viewpoint is that a whole group is racially hardwired to be underhanded and engage in nepotism.
This sounds "nuanced" in your head?

more feasible than having a Strangelove style war-room with a bunch of old men offering each other pieces of territory in exchange for the gold supply of the USA. At least Jews are over represented and there is evidence of their ability to scurry to the top. And if you ever meet any, they can often be very insular and tribal.

Sounds like basically the same thing except you just didn't like the old one because it was white guys.

lol, there was no evidence for a council of old white guys, maybe for a vast network of rich folk who are all connected by favours and old friendships and family ties. Then when you realise that you ask what this elite community looks like and you find it is largely jewish (media, politics, academia, banking) and voila, the conspiracy emerges.

Well, Bernie is still going to win so you can take your anti-semitism and stick it somewhere else.

>Bernie is still going to win

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Check'd and kek'd. Trump 2020 confirmed.

Keep dreaming /pol/tards.

Wh-what?

>"what are you gonna do, fire me?"
Based clown

Attached: Joker_(BTAS)_03.jpg (640x335, 47K)

>quote from man fired

Trump could shunt a baby across the oval office with his putting iron and still not lose enough support to lose the election. There isn't a single democrat candidate strong enough to match his powerlevel. Name literally one.

The problem is if you understand biology, signalling, and semiotics you understand that an explicit secret society/organisation simply CANNOT function. But a subconsciously emergent one that propagates via religion and ethnicity can. This is the basis of how culture works on the most basic level, a communally shared group of values passed on via geographic and ethnic groupings. But then consider that in terms of game theory you cannot have racially based nepotism when your race consists of hundreds of millions of people, it just doesn’t work. As a result only smaller ethnic groups can be nepotistic.

But then you have another problem, most small ethnic groups are extremely geographically localised or extremely intermixed like the Irish, so in order to have a truly successful nepotistic group of people you would need to meet the following circumstantial requirements:

>close knitted communities spread across the globe
>common shared group of values
>an ethnic, linguistic, and religious background for recognition

Only one group of people through sheer coincidence meet those requirements.

the real question is why does the voice acting suck so bad and still the praise is infinite? DeBeers is British and sounds like someone form the Deep Southwith a speech impediment. And that fucking Australian bartender.

he's going to get mouse-masked assassins garrote wire him while he's using a urinal

Incredibly based user. Have you got some reading I can have that helped bring you to these conclusions? I have no understanding of semiotics and the liek that you mentioned. Is this Culture of Critique you are referencing?

Mark can't really act. In that knight show that he was recently on, his voice sounded so weird coming out of him. I even prefer Troy Baker as the Joker rather than him.

If they strike him down he shall become more powerful than they can possibly imagine.

they probably own his image, so Kathleen Kennedy will just cgi force ghost him into the next movie and have him buttfucking sir Alec Guinness. She hasn't quite shit on all the white male characters enough.

>still being this much in denial after the 2018 midterms

>his voice sounded so weird coming out of him
It's literally just his Joker voice. It's strange because he is a talented voice actor and he can definitely show a lot of range, but whenever he's physically acting and he needs to sound British, he pulls out the Joker voice and that's it.

Attached: skywalker dab.jpg (833x672, 120K)

Disney see these actors as tools.
Don't you remember they using Stan Lee's profile to promote Captain Marvel? Not to mention every single "cameo" they'll insert in every movie from now on.

Sanders

this, he has already won

If he keeps upsetting the mouse, they will find a #metoo case against him, you can be damn sure of that.

What for? To ruin his flourishing acting career?

To make an example out of him and ruin what's left of his life.

>sips milk
A toast... TO THAT FUCKING RUNT NEPHEW OF MINE I'LL KILL YOU!

Based and also the other thing.

>tfw Yea Forums shitposts are more respectful to Carrie than Disney is

Attached: 1547570204136.webm (880x452, 2.9M)

Idiot. People who are adequately old feel no effect from MeToo. Just look at Dustin Hoffman. I bet you completely forgot he got MeToo'd because he just did not care.

I don't think Mark gives two fucks if he'd get unjustly metoo'd. He'd just go back to whatever the fuck it is he does all day.

Twitter, apparently.

kek

Based

How's Everett doing?

Has anyone ever watched this entire webum?

Too soon. :’(

youtube.com/watch?v=onMm0DLg8CE

youtube.com/watch?v=BKy47rNzm9I

Man the original series was just so wholesome, even if Carrie did all that coke and fucked people on the sly. Poor guy had to watch as these soulless insects fucked and sucked all the joy from the series

Attached: 1531351776499.jpg (720x607, 57K)

hamill seems like a pretty cool dude

But Mark is right. That post-trash compactor scene always bothered me.

he's grown too powerful for disney to handle

Western Jews prefer to see their enemies die slowly.

based

This
He seems to spend most of his days for the past few years reading out of context Trump quotes at the joker for e-backplate
Better than streaming and reading super chats I guess

>They can't fire him. He's invincible.

Hamill needs Disney more than they

Since when, fool? He survived for thirty five years without any Star Wars movies. He built up a career that doesn't rely on any help from Disney. In fact he's more closely tied to WB at this point. They fire him, he goes over to WB and directs a film adaptation of The Black Pearl.

Attached: hurrrrrr (1).jpg (600x663, 62K)

>joker voice
>British
You fuckin wot?

It's sorta like that movie Shane where Jack Palance is telling the guy to pick up the gun but the real reason he's doing it is because he wants the guy to kill him so he's just egging him on trying to get him to put him out of his misery.

Attached: shane-jack-palance.jpg (1200x881, 76K)

Doesn't matter. Hamil makes his money charging hundreds of dollars for autographs at convetions.

If you strike him down, he will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

I read that as "MH's reaction to Disney trolling fans."

they will fire him and replace him with a black womyn

It's all so tiring, user.
Everywhere I look is some gay/feminist insert into everything I try to watch.
I literally just stopped watching series for 2 years.
Now I'm trying out things, and I can't get past the first 2 episodes because this shit is everywhere.

based sam

Kek

It takes big balls to grouse the mouse

Marqueesha Hamile

Disney not only wanted to destroy Luke as a character, they wanted to destroy the entire decades-long multi-generational legacy of Luke. And for what? Because girls are better? Fucking retarded.

They charge you just to enter the fucking con and be in the same room as dealers, charge you to be in the room with each celeb that appears, then charge you for autographs.

Conventions used to be fun, and now they're just cash-sucking machines.

>just wait until WE'RE in charge! THEN you won't have a choice but to watch our diversity!

They forgot about the "I'll just stop watching" option. It's the one I took.

>I ALREADY FIRED YOU!!!

Me too, triple-07.

The names Ster, Shitpo Ster.

>how does he keep getting away with it?

He doesn't, hes basically a non-actor.

hahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHa

the Joker's evil genious slipped into his mind, now character and actor are one

Imagine paying to be in a room with some braindead liberal faggot because he was on your TV screen once.

Attached: 1555357530697.jpg (560x418, 18K)

Nah, I'd rather not.

Attached: 1553183572341.png (888x894, 520K)

It was Jews all along, illuminati was just a cover back when Jews were viewed with suspicion in Europe by the general public

>the real reason he's doing it is because he wants the guy to kill him so he's just egging him on trying to get him to put him out of his misery.
Is this a joke or do you really have this as your retarded headcanon?

Clearly the actual reason is that he's completely confident he'll win, so he does this to get legal justification for the killing. Presumably he also gets sadistic pleasure out of taunting his victim before murdering them.

You are one illiterate son of a bitch. Illiterate or so goddamn autistic you can't comprehend someone altering the events of a scenario to fit into another scenario. Go back and read more slowly and focus on the word "but" a bit more.

Attached: WSAUT1.jpg (500x315, 28K)

We did that with Obama, once, no joke. He was not fun to be around. Bush Sr was the most polite, Clinton the most charming, Bush Jr was pretty laid back and easy going, Carter smells weird.

It's all so tiresome

>watch new show
>good guys are "diverse" with browns, gays, and stronk womyn with horribly snarky personalities and no flaws or depth. they will outsmart or effortlessly defeat straight men in any encounter
>bad guys are always white men, symbolism alluding to Nazis, trump, or slavery everywhere
>episodes espouse ideas like "revolution against whitey", "europe was never white", "men are evil and women are good", "redistribute the wealth, evil whitey" and "if you don't like seeing fags 24/7 you're worse than hitler"
>after the diverse good guys destroy whitey, a utopian society is achieved, cue fags kissing and fucking on screen, don't forget the nigger fucking the token white woman while mumble rap and trap music plays

It's literally gotten to the point that within the first episode of a show based on the cast and setting I can predict exactly how it will play out, so predictable, how can the common normalfag watch this crap.

Attached: 1514406097478.jpg (800x800, 314K)

Basically (((they))) want everyone in the nation to view white men as the enemy.....in the nation they created....and allowed non-whites to live in....because we're "bad".

It's back-firing on them, though.

Top Kek ... Yea ... But they can do goofass thangs on his pics, thooooo (笑´・艸・) HeHe !!!

Attached: EE63890B-367B-4271-AAD5-65DDBBEB1C83.jpg (833x672, 134K)