I was in a spaceship once

i was in a spaceship once

Attached: BR-edb0bf4.jpg (1001x667, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gimpholearchiveblog.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That was cool and shit but now I'm dying. Too bad, huh!?

I seent some dumbass shit you niggas wouldn't believe
Smoked some fools off the shoulder near that one KFC downtown
Watched some punkass bitch gettin' fucked in his ass at San Quentin
All dat shit gon be gone, like tha foodstamps before the end of the month

Attached: 1553723891516.jpg (600x338, 33K)

and seen space lasers and other unimaginable gobbledegook?

I still don't know what c-beams are anyway

Go to The gimphole for pics of your favorite tv stars, ufo's and aliens. gimpholearchiveblog.wordpress.com/

Attached: giphy-5-3.gif (480x480, 1.12M)

>Deckard, my man, do you even realize the importance of these events which I am vaguely describing right now? Lasers going pewpew and ships going boomboom in space. This changes everything! Your perception of replicants such as myself and a possible love interest of yours shall never be the same, I'm sure. Peace out.

I almost chuckled

I almost cuckolded

formerly sneeded

Yea Forums legitimately ruined this scene for me.

When I watch it now, it just looks pretentious

SEA BREAMS

Attached: bream.jpg (1024x1037, 60K)

Holy kek

bruh, shit was so cash

>Uh, Roy...all of that shit is pretty mundane in the future. Literally everyone has done that. Sorry to have to tell you this

Attached: 1527488827698.jpg (318x158, 5K)

>I've seen things you people wouldn't believe..
Weird flex, but ok
>Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion
Yeah, they broadcasted that on the news, crazy traffic accident
>I've seen C-beams glitter in the dark near Tännhauser Gate
Uuh, if you weren't aware, there's cameras everywhere, everything gets recorded. Hell, I've seen D-beams glitter every week or so.
>All those moments.. lost in time.. like tears, in rain
Yeah, no

>In my four years of life I have seen many things unknown to common men. I have seen unimaginable battles and catastrophies because I was built to serve in war.
>Nevertheless even then I could witness the inherent beauty of these situation which is a very humane trait.
>Can you imagine remembering the war and destruction in a human way as a war machine? Doesnt that prove something about my humanity?
>I now can accept the most human thing of them all: Death. This makes me sad because all those things that moved me will be lost forever.
>But perhaps you can remember me an maybe keep my message in mind and spread it, right
>forgive me as I forgave you
>*dies*

Stop being autistic

Attached: 30a682b18bfba40ba92f2afb13d65efc.png (680x762, 151K)

I went to space camp one summer.

Have sex.

Hoodrunner 2049

>I've seen things you wouldn't believe
>boats on fire off the coast in a litty piss flick
>Chilean C-Bass glitter in the caravan near the archaeological dig
>all of those moments will be lost in time like bebeposting
>time to archive

>i've seen ships used for fighting get damaged
>uh huh
>no really, it was too much for words
>that's nice *looking bored on his smart phone*
>DECKARD!
>check this out bucket head *holds up google image search of "ships + fire"
>AWOOOGA *eyes pop out of roy's head*

YO NIGGA I SAW THAT C BEEM SHIEEEEEEEEEEET

The scene is literally ABOUT the fact that those events are mundane or uninteresting to other people since there is no way to capture the breadth of personal experience in describing them. They were meaningful because he lived through them and saw them firsthand, and now that meaning will die with him as all of our experiences will die with each of us. The point is literally NOT that his experiences were unique, but instead in that giving replicants the ability to experience, find meaning in, and remember things made them participants in the shared experience of humanity in a way that no one could deny or take back.

test

It always was pretentious, unnecessarily pompous, dissatisfyingly empty.
I'm glad this me catched on.

How would you fix it?

- remove the fucking pigeon
- remove the music
- make Roy suffer and rage through his last moments as his systems are shutting down and he's becoming powerless, maybe mutilate himself further with the nail
- change the monologue accordingly, make Roy struggle with speaking, wail in desperation, growl, mumble, whisper

yeah it should be just like one of my marvel movies!!!!

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

?

Also roy should beg deckard to save him but deckard just coldly blows his head off with a gun

Is it tho? I was under impression that it's actually hard to get off Earth.

>events are mundane or uninteresting to other people

Attached: fat controller.jpg (458x458, 29K)

Unironically got shivers and cried.
What happened to good screenwriting?

Actually, most normal people already live off-world. The earth population consists mostly of scum who were just too lazy/stupid to get good education and leave

So essentially earth was a planet for NEETs?

Well, neets, criminals and those who completely lost genetic lottery, to be more precise

Ayyo, time to get got my nigga

I mean...

Attached: 1546621303346.jpg (960x471, 77K)

Dekard sure didn't seem like a neet. And he's also supposed to be a great detective. Why the hell he was still on earth then?

He also liked to drink a lot. The building he was living in was practically paradise from his point of view.

No, the user is incorrect. By the book standards, those stuck on Earth were unable to go off world due mostly to the poisoning of the planet. Few ever got to afford to leave, but many carried radiation from the fallout surrounding LA and weren't desired offworld either.

Fucks sake.

KINO

Attached: 1552329877081.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Better, user. Nice.

Jesus christ.

This I disagree with.

Pretty much this, but Yea Forums is full of unironic retards now.

My guy I seent C beams NIGGAAAAAA

>heard that a good friend I had in Middle School and didn't speak to for years passed away
>remember all the careless goodtime moments we had
>Think about this dunce line from BR "all these moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"
>feel dumb for tearing up a little because of a sci-fi film

That completely changes the purpose of his death. The scene is beautiful as it is, if you’re willing to understand why he saved Deckard and said what he said

underrated post

Because it is pretentious

Attached: pepe & feels.png (500x332, 54K)