Nu-simpsons isn’t base-

>nu-simpsons isn’t base-
youtu.be/UeF9sxDUruc

Attached: F47B2600-91E4-4E36-805E-68AC8BFB4D9C.png (875x997, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1211277953446.jpg (588x575, 50K)

sneed

>that top comment
Cringe

>2011
who gives a shit you fucking boomer, infidels get BTFO becase they suck tranny dick, dwi

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

My only issue with Mussies at this point is that they stink. Beyond that, I've got nothing to worry about. Roasties, fags, trannies, and niggers better start worrying though.

I can't disagree here. Muslims are fine. they could help us get out traditional values back in place and confront real racism without getting all hyper sensitive about shit that doesnt matter like we have.

Yea Forums is a WHITE board

that's racist. you wouldn't call Africa a white board or china a white board so its racist to do so here too.

on a more serious note, you gotta recognize what cards you're holding and potential allies man.

interesting how these posts are exactly one minute apart, to the very second

try harder shill

bruh.

seriously know your enemy. they start with j not m

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 7.49.30 pm.png (1302x258, 58K)

I was waiting for the reveal that they passed sharia law, but they didn't? just some arabs and muslims are in the city council and they didn't pass islamic laws?

should be about minnesota anyway

there are no traditional values in Islam, only barbarian tribal practices

that looks like 1 hour to me

Not like we have much of a choice. we're going through the reverse enlightenment here and i hate to side with the actual incels but maybe it's because we let women have power.

You forgot about White Christians

finally caught a newer ep last week, something is really wrong with the animation now. the colors, the lines, it looks so terrible. the voices are jarring too if you haven't heard them in a long time. marge sounds totally different (maybe a different va) and all the other character have this whiny tone to them that didn't used to be there. i could barely finish the ep

based city slicker comments

Attached: img.png (743x211, 32K)

Sneed

sneed law

>goatfuckers
>potential allies
get a load of this faggot.

I think you can tone it down rabbi

i like muslims more than jews

Attached: 1532990972626.jpg (620x387, 49K)

Yeah ok, here is the thing moron, from time to time I hear mongoloids here saying that we should take only muslim women as refugees, but PEW research center made a massive survey in middle East, and one of the findings was that while it was muslim men who moore often directly acted upon tenets of their faith, it was women who DEMANDED strictest possible adherence to the faith.
It is the same shit as everywhere else, only difference between 40 year old european and muslim man is that muslim man is less likely to have a river where he can sit with a rod to hide from his wife all day.
If you think muslim men have their women under control, then you are insane.

>I want to suck abrahamic dick
>t-t-tone it down abrahamic pawn

>the new top comment
very based

I want to Fuck and suck that brunette

i like jews more than muslim

>barbarian tribal practices
Thats literally as traditional as you can get tho

Nobody can be a terrorist if everyone is a terrorist.

They share more in common than they would care to admit.
Especially when it comes to money. Pakistanis are the biggest skinflints you will ever see.

this
not this

t. not JIDF