How did this happen?

How did this happen?

Attached: before pol after pol.jpg (1523x821, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/0e425dfa-3f42-11e8-b7e0-52972418fec4
ft.com/tour.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Winter has come

Aging + ebin cinematic filters

Everybody looks like shit during winter senpai, even that quiet girl who sits at the back of the class

they ran out of budget for hair dye

WOT THA FOOK DO YE MEEN WE'VE NO MOAH LAYMON CAAKES?

Attached: IMG_1965.JPG.jpg (232x325, 8K)

I'm a dumb fuck and so didn't notice but both he and Tyrone stopped getting their hair dyed at some point

the timeline in this show has gone to shit

how many years has it been since s1? like does anyone have an answer? Jaime is supposed to be like early 30's s1. Has it seriously been over 10 years? or did he just suddenly go completely grey at 40ish?

I think it's been like a year and a half in the books, the show is obviously more stretched out and features a truckload of timeskips to explain why every kid is now an ugly grown up

no, the books span about 5-6 years so far.

also your hair can darken from extreme stress, which jaime has had plenty of during the show.

nah it turns white.

iirc at one point they implied there was a year for every seasons

this is what happens when you abandon incest, you become depressed and hollow imagining all the incest you aren't having.

Look what you did, incel.
APOLOGIZE

Attached: 1555461999721.png (779x731, 550K)

>about 5-6 years
That wouldn't make sense. Maesters wouldn't declare the coming of winter 6 fucking years in advance, which in itself worth a whole season. All the Starks are still kids.

The Lannisters' hair turns more brown the more they abandon Tywin's ideology

tell that to the fat "writer" fuck

also they spend months and months traveling in the books, it's not instant like in the show

>almost 50, looks ten times better than every other male in the show
What a god

damn idk if this is hot or wat

Attached: sansa slut 47.jpg (2441x2036, 580K)

Yeah, I'd deepthroat him if you know what I mean.

Stay in your general you reddit faggot

she looked the best in season 1, she was also the skinniest in season 1. bitch gained so weight in all the seasons that followed

Attached: sansa1.jpg (1000x1000, 242K)

>no, the books span about 5-6 years so far.
NOPE

It is no more than 2 years. Dany starts out as 14, in the latest book she is 16.

Attached: sansa slut 45.jpg (826x856, 93K)

The dark blue filter is really fucking dumb. It's like I'm watching Underworld.

UGLY BRITISH SLAG IS STILL UGLY BRITISH SLAG

What's it like being a dumb american?

She took the black pudding.

>he doesn't want to be recognized and thus has dyed his hair
how is this so hard for you damned incels to understand

There's something fundamentally unattractive about englishwomen.

the quiet girl at my uni?

Why does it spell out the exact same thing three times?

Who knows. I used to be blonde but my hair turned brown.

I dunno but it makes Jon Aryn and Ned look like retards with that hair shit. Roberts hair wasn't even Black

Does she make 200 push ups every day? I wouldn't say she is fat, but she has strong shoulders

TMZ readers have very short attention spans.

He's said to be 40 by Joffrey in S4.

no, at my uni

Can confirm. 30 here and starting to get white hairs from stress. I need to start drinking again.

What is wrong with british people?

It's normal. A lot of blonde people turn darker as they age. It symbolizes his departure from the Lannisters.

Underrated.

Attached: cool.jpg (576x432, 30K)

they stopped caring about authenticity.

The actor was probably like " can i not dye my hair, I can damage it" and they were like "ok"

He looks better now.

>from stress
It's genetics not stress.

>has strong shoulders
That's a nice way to say manly. She gives even Chloe a run for her money. Anyone that finds her attractive is closet gay.

Transformed from a lion into a wolf

Attached: 1329733294943.jpg (846x642, 141K)

Different user here, but i got alopecia areata in myfucking beard. Dont underestimate stress and pray your hair will be spared.and before you say mih genetics, look up what it is and remember its in my fucking beard. 24 btw

Fucked if I know, breh.

Attached: pol meetup group.jpg (1000x750, 326K)

You're all going to be bald. As a full-blooded Native I don't have to worry about this.

easy. Blonde = Arrogant evil guy. Dark Haired = Redeemed heroic guy.

Attached: 15554855996900.jpg (1523x1480, 953K)

Nothing fucks you harder than time.

Because the headline is literally all they've got, that's the whole story

What is that type of panties called?

I bet you actually believe that. At first you thought it was shit and still do in a lucid corner of your mind but being seen conforming to the rigorous standards upheld by these assclowns was just that much more important.

I can find her attractive

the sun can lighten your hair

It's metaphorical for his character arc of no longer acting like a lannister.

>her character was written like utter dogshit and pisses of fans
>she wants to kill herself because of it
That's the mindset of a child. Off a mentally stunded one.

can't understand the concepts of aging, lighting conditions and filtering?

Attached: face app7t.jpg (475x475, 39K)

all British women are whores

holy fuck. I he has wider shoulders than some gym rats I know

dem slag arse, untouched by any form of exercise, nourished by alcohol, cigarettes and cocaine .

i miss smug asshole jaime

Attached: 1405569189029.jpg (446x362, 23K)

ok then, nice to bring pol-shit into this. it was just an observation, and a theory formed because of that.

but I am willing to be proven otherwise. so show me blonde heroic characters in widespread movies from the last 10 years, which aren't overshadowed by darker haired characters or outright evil or assholish. The last blonde-good guy I can recall is fucking Heman.

lol why is salsa talking to chef john?

And that's a good thing

Tiptopkek

They got lazy, some actor said he didn't want to do it anymore and they were too big pussies to force him, so then the next guy said he didn't want to do it eitehr

I could never figure out why i never found her attractive. But I think it's actually her nose. It's way too pointy and in your face.

are you people too retarded to get symbolism? every season its less and less blonde, to show how he is growing apart from his sister

Started having white hairs at 23, good shit.

Has any other show ever been hit this hard by bong genes? Imagine all of your actors growing up to be uggos while pretending they're not in the script

Sansa looks fine on camera

>I need to start drinking again.
You're only going to make it worse

As a china man he looks a lot better

I started at 25. Now 30 and still only a few hairs are white. I'm fine with it as long as I keep my hair. I might go Vicious mode from Cowboy Bebop.

I would like to eat her out and fuck her if you know what I mean

Attached: 1555082897139.gif (229x176, 987K)

when your hand gets chopped off you change hair color

this

UNFFF.

Imagine the sons she'd give you.

>Cersei should've looked like that
>instead we got Lena "Postwall" Headey

that´s what happens to you if you exclusively fuck your sister

not just timeline
even distance is fucked up.
I used to think that it takes days of travel to get from winterfell to kingslanding. but they keep doing it within in a single episode.
Meanwhile I thought that the wall was just a days ride of from winterfell but the undead for some reason still have not been able to reach it within several days

So youre saying youd enjoy more filler episodes like the one we just had just to justify travel distance?

>that perfectly shaped nose will never sniff your unwashed loose vagina
>he will never say "I love that pussy cheese everywhere" afterwards

its not

I am saying I would enjoy consistency and better writing instead of the writes just breaking established rules to justify their bad writing

How to get that version of faceapp? What version number is it?

Ughh, no.

people with dirty blonde hair have it turn brown once they move to less sunny climates.

Winterfell and Kings landing are like 1000 miles apart iirc. Not an expert here but I always assumed that would be a couple weeks of travel by horseback when going solo or in a small group. The Wall I think is a few hundred miles from winterfell so maybe like a week or a bit more? Genuinely curious though so if some fantasy travel autistic knows this stuff for sure I'd appreciate the input

To your point, personally I don't mind if there's is implied time jumps between episodes, otherwise we'd get way too much screentime of characters riding horses in the wilderness. Though it does seem like kind of poor filmmaking to just have characters appear elsewhere (like Littlefinger showing up at the wall from the Vale out of nowhere)

What really grinds my gears is when the laws of the show get broken so brazenly, a la a raven flying from the wall to Dragonstone and Dany riding her dragons to beyond the wall in less than a day. That's like 1500 miles at least

he got hollowed

What's this body type called? Wide shoulders, upper torso like a swimmer's, no tits, no hips, thunder thighs, no ass

Friendly reminder Tyrion used to look like this

Then slowly his hair became curlier and reddish, and now its basically black

Attached: tyrian-lannister-season1-GOT.png (450x288, 279K)

he's Icelandic

That's also my diet and I more ass than that, you can also say I have a Munda, a man bunda. No homo

Attached: 1546819954899.gif (180x130, 1010K)

Hulk hogan

maybe he dyed it to go on the sly

anyone?

you never want a girl that could give you a run for your money in a fight. also, girls like this hate wearing heels and take shits like a man. the novelty wears off in a few weeks.

Dealing with thots like cersei

What a bizarre woman.

It was server based you stupid nigger

Then how are people still doing it?

How fucking new are you, those are old reposts

Attached: 1555013669075.jpg (470x470, 57K)

>Delta Goodrem
You serious?

Attached: deltagoodrem_3rdannualaactaawards_(8).jpg (2000x3000, 653K)

Shitty blue color filter, just look at his skin.

racist

she would have been perfect

This and the boring costume designs are my biggest gripe with the newest season.

The early seasons looked more natural and, IDK, grittier? Everything feels so washed out now.

what race are these people?

because blonde always equals bad

once again, some autist on Yea Forums cannot comprehend aging

Attached: woof.png (1000x926, 1.29M)

The wall to winterfell is at least a fortnights ride according to the books.

what does Dr Phil have to do with all this?

This, obviously

Does aging make your hair go from blonde to black?

like pottery

well this is completely disappointing, even my wife has a better body than her.

Imagine the smell of her vegana

>Sometimes I can still feel it...my hand

Attached: f9e5a5e17c680b1d199042229e10346a.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

it's harder to sympathize with spoiled blond girlymen

they declared the end of summer, Westeros still has a period of Fall before the beginning of Winter (which was announced at the end of the last book)

I know all the Lannisters are supposed to be blond/blonde, but does faithfulness to the source material even matter when the show is AHEAD of the books?

Attached: goosebumps_black.png (500x680, 191K)

BRABO DABID

Jaime looks just as good facially, minus the scruff.
Daenerys tured to toad shit
HOW??????????????? He's way older than her!

diet, exercise, not being a complete cunt

western civilization

American

Arya is the only British actor who has become notably ugly with age. Sansa honestly looks fine and she gets way too much criticism. Bran looks like any generic fellow from south England. Emilia Clarke just needs to be more consistent with her exercise and lay off the cocaine giving her aneurysms.

Honestly, this is a show set in the equivalent of the middle ages. People being ugly as fuck wasn't all to uncommon with the shit diet and constant disease. Most of the actors would be considered angels by 12th century standards.

then you'll be a sociallly retarded virgin native with hair. we got a winner here

I thought I was the only one that was bothered by this.

Theon is supposed to have thin, Gollum-like white hair after escaping Ramsay, as well as pasty old man skin and no teeth.

Bothered me, too.

Ya fuck daenerys that piece of shit

The showrunners don't put in any effort at all because the sheep will eat up this shit anyway.

Was this supposed to be symbolic of the Lannisters falling apart or did the hair and makeup department just shit the bed

I choose to believe the former. Tyrion and Jaime each changed to brown hair after they became complete outcasts from their family.

To achieve SEO or "search engine optimization", so when people google "sophie turner suicidal" their link is more likely to be at the top.

Symbolic of the show falling apart

I just don't understand why the "biggest show" in TV history wouldn't make sure the family famous for having yellow hair, to the point where other characters are constantly mentioning it, would lighten their hair.

New Yorker.

>tfw graying at 30 AND balding.

CRUEL GOD THAT SHAPED ME

Jaime was in his early 40s since S1 I believe.

But Little Sam is the indicator of time. He was born on S3, and only showed real growth in season 6. After S6, he gets older per season.

So maybe S3-S6 happen within a year, and then it's one year per season?

Pride cometh before the fall

If they'd known Kit Harrington was never going to be taller than 5'6 they wouldn't have casted him. Same thing with the Harry Potter actors. All of the males ended up being low test midgets except Longbottom who was written as the dweeb low test midget.

It's the reason why everyone in the show is now wearing black. Dabid thinks it's dark and edgy.

>blonde in the summer
>dark in the winter
Just like a regular golden haired man.

Why? She's just an actress, not the character. If anyone actually went after though, then I'd understand

He dyed his hair because he knew was going to be traveling to the north and what's the one thing that E V E R Y O N E knows about him..........thats right........HIS GOLDEN BLONDE HAIR!! He would have stuck out like a sore thumb and could not have traveled through the north with any amount of ease had he not dyed his hair.

He had a few soldiers, right? And I'd assume Jon sent ravens to all the lords to let Jaime past.

EVEN YOUR WIFE? She's a fucking slag bro.

Men on my wifes side were all blonde when they were 0-18's gradually getting darker. they were all dark brown by the time they were mid 30's

When you have a redemption arc and you turn broody and grunge your hair turns black. That's why the renegade love interest in a soap opera always has dark hair.

They always do that to age people up. The physical change represents the characters change.

How do you know so much about the men in your wife's family. Are you a secret homo?

They should make him go bald then.

he is turning into ben affleck

Nope, he literally left King's Landing alone last season on a horse and rode to Winterfell

these are old treasures. The craftsmanship has been lost in time

Does she even have the hips to bear children?

It's modern culture sadly. Everyone has to have a beard now or something is wrong.

I noticed that back in like season 3, or whenever it was that Jamie and Brienne spent the entire time walking back to King's Landing. Season 1-2 he had golden blonde hair, season 3 when he got dirty as fuck and covered in shit, his hair turned brown, and stayed that way after

Damn, she's built like a linebacker. She easily shouldermogs 95% of Yea Forums

Attached: chloe moretz dio.png (960x640, 760K)

that usually happens with white people, but it takes a long time

Ha hasn't had the Lannister golden hair in several seasons

White people turn bald.

Hol up. There are black-mained lions. The darker the mane the higher their testosterone level.

Attached: Barbary_lion-5.jpg (588x401, 69K)

It actually happens with all races. Everyone gets darker when they age, compared to when they were infants/children. My brother used to have bright blonde hair, and now it's brown. I used to have dirty blonde hair, now it's dark brown. Even dark-skinned races like blacks and pajeets are much lighter-skinned as babies than they are when they mature.

However, that's only a phenomenon growning up. you don't go from being a blonde at 35 to a brunette at 40 in the same way.

Her hips are normal, she just has wide shoulders.

Do blonds get less blond as they age? Tyrion is not even blond anymore.

>that image
HOLY SHIT

Oh I blocked that from my memory it seems. Fucking D&D, yeah sure, the most hated man in the North is going to travel alone, without an army (which he's supposed to be bringing to the North to begin with) without any explanation whatsoever. Brilliant, Dabid. I bet the Lannister army doesn't even show up, and the only ones fighting the NK are Dany's soldiers, wildlings and generic northern soldiers.

This. I used to have blonde hair as a child, then light brown hair when I was in school and it completely black hair when I hit my 20s.

Anyway, Jamie and Tyron's darker hair is clearly pottery indicating that they're abandoning Cercei and the Lannister family.

> I bet the Lannister army doesn't even show up, and the only ones fighting the NK are Dany's soldiers, wildlings and generic northern soldiers.

Duh. Cercei commanded that the army stay behind because she's dumb enough to think she can defeat the victor of the Winterfell battle. Jamie being a brainlet completely forgot that he's the head of house Lannister and should be able to command house's forces to march north.

Anyone else really annoyed by how inconsistent the past season or two have been compared to the early seasons in terms of distances and travel time?
I remember when it used to take multiple episodes, up to an entire season, for someone to travel from one area of westeros to another. But now we literally have shit like Jamie starting in KL at the beginning of an episode, and then arriving in fucking Winterfell within the same fucking episode. Or that shit last season with Euron somehow traveling back and forth and back again from one side of Westeros to another within the span of an episode as well.

Attached: come on pepe.png (789x750, 18K)

I don't get why a guy as handsome as him has such a hideous wife.

He basically JUSTed for years, that shit changes you.

>Jamie being a brainlet completely forgot that he's the head of house Lannister and should be able to command house's forces to march north.
Fucking this. What, because a king/queen command something, lords lose any free will and the ability to rebel? If this was the case, Robert's Rebellion and the War of the Five Kings wouldn't have happened at all. Fuck the show seriously

>before pol after pol
OP you dumbfuck. The after /pol/ image should be the left one where Jaime is blond. Not the right image where D&D have made him suffer and literally lose his Germanic Aryan pride.

I just assume there are massive time skips.

I believe two years since episode 1 and now

It's called love user, and women hitting the wall.
Pretty much life.

>you don't go from being a blonde at 35 to a brunette at 40 in the same way
it takes longer than that but it still happens as an adult

/pol/

That doesn't make any sense either, because it would require everyone else to just be sitting around doing literally nothing while waiting for Jamie's trek. For example, if there were a timeskip, why are Tormund, Ed, and the other guys still scoping out the wreckage at the wall after they got BTFO by the whitewalkers? If there were a timeskip, that would've been at least weeks/months ago and they'd be back at winterfell by then

t.Scar

This. I think I heard once that the dark mained lions are simply more dominant and desirable to females. Makes sense, our world functions in a similar fashion. Dark haired dudes are always more aggressive/testosterone filled.

Man, remember s1 with jon and tyrion going to the wall? They made it after several days of travel. In the last season, people travel from the wall to winterfell and back in an afternoon. It's clear that d&d are tired of doing this and want to end it

Cersei

"She" is transgender

We don’t see Jamie until the very end of the episode, previously we hadn’t seen him since the end of s7. There are a lot of shitty time jumps in the show to complain about but this isn’t really one of them

This is so true though, especially as you get older. For me it's like a difference of ten fucking years. I notice girls don't steal glances as much at the gym during the winter months, and my face is more noticeably drawn. I used to love winter, now it's a fucking detriment.

she really does not look manly in the slightest, you guys are high

>tattoos
>no hips
>slag arse
That ain't it, chief

No, don't say that. Now the blonde cucks will start moaning.

Yep, that's cersei for me

They can moan all they want, it's simply the truth. It's not the rule, of course not, but it's simply biology. Darker hair=more testosterone.

Y'know, I always found it kinda odd how Jaime and Cersei are described as being almost identical, I didn't really fathom how a man and a woman can look similar, but this here just proved it. When they were kids, if Jaime had long hair, it's quite possible for them to look almost identical despite being opposite sexes

True.
>ft.com/content/0e425dfa-3f42-11e8-b7e0-52972418fec4
>
Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at ft.com/tour.

Save to myFT
Clive Cookson, Science Editor APRIL 16, 2018 Print this page26
An international scientific team has combed the DNA of 300,000 people to understand the genetic roots of hair colour, and found that, when it comes to European ancestry, nature prefers blonde women and brunette men.
>“We found that women have significantly fairer hair, which reflects how important cultural practices and sexual preferences are in shaping our genes and biology,” said Tim Spector of King’s College London, joint leader of the project.
>
Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at ft.com/tour.

While genes for pale hair — and red hair — are more active in women, those for dark hair are much more active in men. “Men are three times more likely to have black hair than women,” said Prof Spector.

>you never want a girl that could give you a run for your money in a fight.
Go lift.

Tricia helfer?

I'm going off of my own experiences as well, my bro has black hair and a strong beard and he loves blonde women. Blonde women also love him.

>2/3 lannisters don't have their golden blonde hair anymore
Ok.

would fucking ravage her.

wow, your brother gets pussy? that's so fucking cool dude. i wish I could be like your cool ass brother!

It's literally symbolism, mate. This is basic shit.

I don't mean it in that way, you fucking idiot. I'm simply stating what I experienced, dark hair in men is more attractive to women. I just used an example from my own life

All of them have lost their long hair as well, the lions don't have their manes anymore.
p o e t r y

my man be doin science n shit. getcha one a dem no bell prizes!

>triggered blonde "man"
just stop dude

Sunlight has a slight bleaching effect on hair... aging also affects pigmentation...children will always have the lightest pigmentations and hair darkens until middle age when follicles start to lose their pigmenting ability and hairs turn grey one by one. As the sunlight fades on Westeros, so does the bleaching effect

>Blonde women also love him.
My hair and my beard are black as coal and blonde women don't give me the time of day. I only ever get looks from women with coal black hair too.

this says nothing about test...

ooga booga muh test blondboi

Attached: 42A382C1-605A-49FC-8D59-A23F3D9995AA.jpg (1280x1877, 322K)

A better question is, how did his hair completely change colour? Does Westeros have hair dye?

it does actually, at least in the books

people have been dying their hair since before written history, senpai

Who builds and maintains the roads? Who funds them? Is this handled at the local or federal level?

Its the same with humans also. Your hair should darken when going through puberty, or do a steroid cycle.

Attached: GigaMorphling.jpg (687x768, 98K)

You should visit warm countries during winter. Get some sun. Traveling is cheap nowadays.

he was like 24 when they casted him. They knew how tall he was.

In the final battle with NK he'll be able to dodge an attempt to decapitate him due to his manlet status and then win the fight.

>bitch gained so weight in all the seasons that followed
She didn't "gain weight", she grew into an adult.

Can't you comprehend the difference?

I’ve fucked a few blondes as a swarthy man. It’s redheads I get no love from.

Why are you nerds posting this pic all the sudden. Is this thing in some new movie I'm not watching because it's filled with cancer or something?

Because seasons don't work right in GoT it's a little hard to tell.

Mate it's something like 50 years per winter normally, and the winters can last 10's. You need that time to stockpile food for the coming snow.

Woah...truly a song of ice and fire...

All the lannister got less and less blonde as time went. It's stupid really

You're on a board where the topic of discussion is commonly "which mindless fantasy entertainment show is being THE LEAST REALISTIC!!!!"
You are literally talking to autistic people, and people with sub-80 IQs. Trying to talk reason to anyone here is like trying to reason with an anthill. Give up, and accept that you will never be on the good Yea Forums ever again. It has been destroyed by time, people, and mot leaving.
Deal with it.

MAGApede dos Americanos

How do you preserve enough food that long

PUNISHED JAIME

A Hero denied of his sister's pussy.

Isn't it an essential plot point that his hair is naturally blond?

sneed

Never surrender, faggot.

Never.

The sun makes your hair lighter. In the summer my hair gets way lighter and was hair was really blonde as a kid.

It's a metaphor for America

A tincture of dragon semen and puss

You probably just look pale retard. Get out more and do some winter skiing. Ski instructors get tons of puzzy.

What does Ja have to say about this?

didnt he died falling with full armor in a ocean?

>Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in

i droped this shit at season two when fatguy saw the ice zombie for the first time

etshu baba dodo ho bantawa Bring me Snowlo and the Dragon ho ho ho ho hooooo

She naturally has a strong chest + tits, which is why she's slightly hunched, her muscles are tight and her chest is heavy there. this also happens to guys with big muscle man tits. I wouldn't be surprised if she was also a swimmer or doing lots of arm-intensive yoga or pilates or something. She's got great genetics though, all she has to do is squats, hip thrust, lots of stretches and remove the ugly tats. She's got a great body imo. Looks almost like a goddess.

>no scale

Attached: 1554418619759.gif (265x207, 1.17M)

na, it's just a Lannister trait. it's not central to the story except that it makes the lore/imagery of the Lannisters make less sense (lions/lionrock images, Lann the clever stealing gold from the sun to make his hair blond, etc).

Attached: Lann_the_Clever.jpg (300x300, 51K)

Here, I added a scale based on the travel times in the show.

Attached: 1555516501273.jpg (1280x1877, 500K)

IMAGINE
THE
SMELL

Oh you

Attached: 1554836739716.gif (400x225, 2.39M)

why the fuck didn't they make scar look like this in the new cgi lion king

>24

Attached: Stark Household Young.jpg (1000x750, 110K)

Late to the thread but my hair darkens in winter and becomes very blonde in the summer.

>prince charming of house Lannister

Attached: jokptfqw3a511.jpg (1372x1372, 121K)

He's 32 right now, so 8 years ago he was 24. He was probably more like 20 when they were doing the actual casting for the show, but either way he was done growing by the time he was chosen.

mutts

Holy shit I don't remember them looking that young. Fuck I'm getting old

is he taking his son away from the cannibal larder now?

>KINGSLAYER GET IN HERE!!

Attached: Charming_angry.jpg (726x394, 25K)

Why do all islanders age like fine milk?

her hair went from blonde to white. her eyebrows look completely out of place

I had jet black hair at 27 and by 30 I was pretty much 50/50 grey. Sometimes it just hits. Aging is a motherfucker.

All she has to do is publicly shit on Dabid and Deebie and she'd be /ourgal/

faceapp very briefly introduced a race changing filter and it was almost immediately removed after SJW whining. All the images you see that used the filter were made in that brief period and are the only ones that will ever exist.

>SHE PLAYED YOU LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

men age like fine wine
woman like cheap beer

are these reallly the same vegatable?

His time in the pen was rough on him.

Attached: image.jpg?w=1920&h=1080.jpg (1619x1080, 226K)

Is he the shotcaller of winterfell now?

I expected that movie to be comically bad and ended up pleasantly surprised

>How did this happen?

Par for the course with D&D, they're so incompetent they can't even bother to get the hair right.

>I'm a dumb fuck and so didn't notice but both he and Tyrone stopped getting their hair dyed at some point

Dinklage look weird with blonde hair and they should have never dyed it in the first place, as it wasn't critical to the story.

Attached: Tyrion hair color.jpg (446x360, 148K)

Why did the Ironborn attack the North? Riverlands is closer and has fertile land

could he play Solid Snake?

Attached: mad-men-article_de.jpg (480x325, 28K)

He coukd play with my Solid Snake hahahaha

>she really does not look manly in the slightest
Dude, look at those shoulders.

Holy shit, Arya was CUTE!

Attached: maisie.jpg (400x400, 30K)

There was also that pilot that got scrapped, kind of weird to think this was bouncing around development after people were already cast for like 4 years

imagine being se beta that even sophie looks more manly.

>grew into an adult.
>expecting anyone on Yea Forums to know what that means.

>What's this body type called?
average fem body.

I unironically want her to peg me

lol no, she's 20, I see girls in their late 20's at my gym that look more youthful than her, stop making excuses for lazy slags.

i bet you yourself look like nikolaj and not at all like an "ugly slag" or "neckbeard". people that make comments like yours and don't include a picture of themselfes should be outo removen and eventualy banned for trolling.

Attached: 1540479703235s.jpg (125x100, 2K)

Right before the britbong genes hit Sophia and Maisie.

>outo removen
Learn English

Why are villains often blonde-haired?

The Jews want us to associate blonde hair with evil and darken peoples hair colors to show that they're turning good.

Targeryans are an exception because thats their defining trait as per GRRM.

Attached: jew.jpg (501x504, 72K)

Why the fuck do you people want Solid Snake in live action?

like this show gives a shit about stuff like that anymore

>2 typos
MuH enGRiSCh!1

Attached: Download.jpg (213x237, 9K)

respect the trips you waste of air

Attached: 1531333090539.jpg (671x603, 281K)

Lots of time gets shaved off by teleports

Can confirm, used to own the novelization of the film Superman IV

The plant they use to make blond hair die doesn't grow during the winter.

>themselfes
>typo
No, you're just retarded

fuck you faggot

I would anytime and so would each and every one of you

>she's a whore most definately

Did you also abandon incest?

I want to fuck Jaime.

Based

blonde people get lighter hair the more time they spend in the sun and then when its winter and dark it usually becomes much darker and the colour that the hair is when it grows is usually more like when it is dark. also lighting makes colours look way different in images and movies

>d-don't insult my waifu! I-I bet you look bad too!
have sex

El monstruosos del Americanos..

its posts like this that make me smile when im googling suicide methods

thx anons

Attached: 1551498743596.png (240x304, 17K)

Remember when Jaime Lannister killed all those nogs in Africa? How does he get away with it?

Attached: 64645646.jpg (1600x1089, 157K)

Attached: 1539867418438.png (332x332, 126K)

Honestly he doesn't look weird

>BOBBYPOSTING
>criticism
If she wants to off herself she should at least let me hit that gingersnap first

Attached: 1552384607889.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

or i just hit a soft spot ;)

>sexless neckbeard telling others to have sex after getting called out
kek

>Jaime's uncut adventure in Dorne

Attached: 1517298227518.webm (1280x533, 2.87M)

>1488

That red dot Colt 733 and M14 give me an enormous hardon.

Attached: 1554115215717.gif (300x167, 894K)

Attached: 9da64b1d274f7321dd0e063ac02b184b.png (649x365, 350K)

Ja didn't know