Why does everyone love The Office?

Why does everyone love The Office?

Attached: 51U-q9kAscL._RI_SX380_.jpg (380x285, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gO8N3L_aERg
youtube.com/watch?v=Vmb1tqYqyII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i watched it fully once and gave it a 7

because it's the most comfy show you can watch in existence.

C

O

M

F

Y

plenty of cuckolds

it’s good and accessible

I only like the uk original

Because it's not SJW PC bullshit at least for the first few seasons.

It captured the zeitgeist of the 2000s

it really is very comfy, untill they start introducing all kinds of obnoxious characters.

I'd say it's good up to and around season 5

I mostly love Pam and Jim :)

Everyone likes Michael

I hate Gervais everywhere else but I admit the UK one was way way better

agreed. andy was the worst introduction ever. fuck that dude.

it's the most normie-friendly sitcom of all time

Attached: 1548739759770.jpg (400x400, 26K)

It's comfy to watch also for me I was dealing with some life ending situations at that time so I'm glad I had a crutch to help me

It was better when Michael was the buffoon and everyone else hated putting up with him. Then by the third or forth season they had to ZANY IT UP and make everyone on it an obnoxious cartoon character, after a while Michael was the least annoying person in the office

How do I upvote this post?

the worst was when Kevin became full on retarded. that actor was overdoing it so hard with that dumb voice the longer the show went on

That 70's Show.

Inoffensive bland comedy people can have playing in the background at all times of day and night

i swear only females and reddit type males like this show
its all they ever reference. Jim this, Pam that, Dundermifflin or somethin

when does that happen?
Im starting s4 right now and hes gotten like 10 "interviews"

i liked the episode where Holly thinks hes retarded for the whole day when she first meets him. Shes all impressed when he can do like the simpliest thing "WOW YOU CAN EVEN WRITE YOUR OWN NAME! WAY TO GO KEV!"

that would be Friends or the big bang theory

he had some nice scenes with Michael/Dwight

BTFO
T
F
O

Jim stalks Pam for like eight years and wins her on the strength of his personality and of course her fiancé wound up being just as boorish, dumb and inconsiderate as every beta hopes Chad is.

Pam is engaged to Roy and still has smart, funny, considerate and hot Jim pining after her for like eight years. They dress her as dowdy as they can in the first three years and yet not even prime Amy Adams can turn his head. She marries him and has a fairytale ending.

And all this goes down at work so neither ever actually has to leave their houses to actually socialize, ever.

It’s the most accessible love story for both genders; it blows Ross and Rachel out of the water.

I hate how they put pams fiance in a bad light, while pam fucking kissed jim one month before their wedding.

If you like the cringe factor, its really almost unbearable on the UK one at times

Pam is fucking stupid too. The longer you watch, the more you come to hate her. She's dumb and bossy, and is a super bitch to Jim throughout the rest of the series.
Even when Jim tells her about his feelings she blows him off with let's-just-be-friends, even though everyone knew she had feelings. And then she gets mad and entitled to Jim when he comes back from Stamford.
She did NOTHING to get him back, yet they still get together

in terms of popularity but not in terms of normal people. Friends is very much set in NYC which is quite different than the rest of the country. same with Seinfeld. Malcolm in the Middle is a contender.

it is what yuo do when you want the female audience

why are you here?

All the actors are extremely charismatic in their roles.

The more social intelligence you have the more you enjoy it. That goes the other way as well. It is also one of the few shows in existence that actually gets better the more you rewatch it.

>The more social intelligence you have the more you enjoy it
What did he mean by this

he meant only roasties like it

It is anecdotal experience. I have known a lot of people who watched it all with varying opinions and overall the ones who I would consider to be more socially intelligent liked it the most. Guys and girls. Military, non military. Wide range of people.

Never watched the last season

However, the first 5, 6 seasons or so AR pretty much a time capsule of the 2000's. Interesting times. Quips and pranks to cope with depression, consumerism, challenging office based wage slave life, the 00's cultural decline from jaded sheep to jaded sheep who now can quip amd pretend to ve happy only to cry in front of their friends who they pretended to hate for upvotes and likes only to be shown compassion.

Funny at times, but in retrospect it's a scary caricature of what's to come in the 2010's

>my normie show is better than your normie show
pathetic

You guys have to admit Roy coming out out on top as the true Chad was great.

im still on s4, does he come back later?

This is why.
youtube.com/watch?v=gO8N3L_aERg
youtube.com/watch?v=Vmb1tqYqyII

It's funny and people who hate it are autistic (British).

Yeah he gets married, Jim and Pam are invited. Season 9

You'll see. It makes pam and Jim realize they are fucking losers.

It was super comfy to watch back in 2006, the golden age of nu-media. catch a little comfy The Office, switch to some kino LOST, get litty with some Dave Chapelle, fall asleep watching Veronica Mars....it was a simpler time.

I just noticed that when everyone is really starting to lose it, Dwight points to Jim and says, “Use the surge of fear and adrenaline to sharpen your decision making!” Then Jim focuses up and is like, "Okay, I'm not dying here."

I was 7 years old in 2006

Attached: wehavetogoback.jpg (565x300, 113K)

im just a pam looking for my jim haha

Fucking underaged.
I envy you though. I'm 27

Attached: 48712347891.png (1064x577, 1.36M)

Im 19 senpai

fuck off zoomers

Best employee coming through

Attached: apollo.jpg (625x415, 58K)

They're easily the worst characters outside of Andy and Phyllis

it was alright up till Michael left

>max comfiness steps in your path

Attached: D789FDDB-D3B2-4748-8CC6-A23A4C8C5FCD.jpg (971x1500, 148K)