/got/

Check 'Em Edition

Previous:

Attached: check-em.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQs22Kt-vZk
youtube.com/watch?v=598AjHsT3f4
youtube.com/watch?v=6h-W73X0cDs
kialo.com/the-symbolism-used-throughout-game-of-thrones-suggests-that-the-isle-of-faces-located-within-the-gods-eye-is-the-2458.8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What GoT girl do you most want to take a shit with?

She’s in the OP pic

Catelyn

>There are three men in the kingdoms who might have a chance against me [in a sword fight]

Who are the three Jaime implied with this?

Attached: jamie-lannister-02-gq-10apr18_b.jpg (1620x1080, 143K)

Is he dead?

>Stannis
>dead

Attached: > Stannis > dead.jpg (378x480, 75K)

I forgot how ugly Robb’s wife was. Holy shit.

Check what? I see nothing.

Lady Stoneheart?

>tfw no thicc sexy auntie gemma lannister in the show

Attached: cLwZSkt_8DIZ_YbbMF9kY9045hhB0POiFZVuYTzTNVk.jpg (469x675, 74K)

Attached: edmure.png (500x733, 441K)

When did he say that line?
before or after Barristan leaves westeros?

Barristan
Some other two guys

modern day Isaac Hempstead wright

The Hound
The Mountain
Barristan Selmy

Could you imagine blowing a load on her tits? Kino

Season 2.

Mountain
Viper
Garlan Tyrell

have sex

Attached: .jpg (736x1104, 73K)

This is Alys Karstark of House Karstark, First of Her Name, Lady of Karhold, Queen of Love and Beauty, Star of Two (2) Season Premiers, and My Wife. Say something nice about her.

Attached: 1500634115130.jpg (700x1180, 70K)

Is this a line from the show or books?

Because the show doesn't fucken know anything about anything.

I really like how your face isn’t on the screen a lot.

nice forehead. our kids would be perfect.

Attached: benjen-stark-threehead.png (620x348, 402K)

Show. Season 2. Before he lost his hand.

Let’s post some Stannis memes

Attached: 860B7DF7-EA2F-4727-B5FF-D41D1AB46193.jpg (1080x1080, 73K)

>Seven hells, Selmy, you're a loose canon. Turn in your cloak and your sword.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

would you say thats 45 degrees?

GODS WHAT A STUPID THREAD

Attached: RobertBaratheon.jpg (346x563, 128K)

Why does she get so much crap for her acting? I wouldn't call her a phenomenal actress or anything, but she does an alright job and isn't nearly as bad as say, the Stark sisters.

Attached: 11-27-10.png (767x431, 317K)

She gagged on jew cock to get her roll, it's pretty damn obvious.

Sansa dies at The Battle of Winterfell. Cap it

Thatd be at least a five roper from me

>And your other sword! And your cloak!
>Gods Selmy, I have the King breathing down my neck here!

yikes

She is okay at best and the writing for her character is terrible so that only makes it worse.

BRING ME ELEPHANTS, N O W ! ! ! !

Attached: 1555460806297.jpg (752x501, 147K)

Could you imagine the smell?

Attached: brienne.gif (245x340, 1.64M)

f o r e s h a d o w i n g

Attached: immolation.png (365x745, 131K)

NOTHING IS OVER! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win, but D.B. Weiss wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world, and I see all those normies on reddit, shittalkin' me, spittin', callin' me "Kinslayer!", and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to deny my destiny, huh?! Who are they, unless they been me and been there, and know what the Hell they're yellin' about?!

Attached: 1398545116571.jpg (2832x4256, 1.04M)

I feel like it's her physique and bad dialogue that makes the acting awkward, she's a pretty average actor. You'd think after walking in the desert for years you wouldnt look like a pampered valley girl with a entitled attitude to match.

When do they fug in the books?

Attached: 2431635616.jpg (1322x180, 39K)

based and underrated post.

Attached: albundythumbsup.gif (280x210, 1.96M)

>The smartest character on the show dying on the second episode of the season
Not seeing it.

Does anyone here actually talk about Game of Thrones or is it just hackneyed memes ?

based as fuck

Season 1- Great
Season 2- Okay
Season 3-6- Absolute dogshit
Season 7/8- So stupid it became good again

Homo or roastie detected

>would you say thats 45 degrees?
doggo says yes

Attached: computing.gif (370x319, 1.99M)

The show's structure frames her as a sympathetic hero, but, especially recently, her character is written as a smug, entitled conqueror.

>if you don't want to fuck a middle aged fat woman you are gay

3-4 were pretty kino aside from minor unnecessary changes.

Battle doesn't start until the last moments of episode 2. It's another full episode of dicking around at Winterfell. Episode 3 is the actual battle.

Based

Attached: qkVHrPL_d.jpg (591x827, 32K)

Yeah I don't see her "breaking the wheel". She's starting to become her brother.

Weimaraners are truly the dog with a human brain. The owner should have docked its tail though.

1 > great, but felt not there yet
2 > perfection
3 > most of it perfection
4 > some of it still good
5 > sad
6 > ridiculous
7 > memes

Show us your tits or gtfo

They wanted to get the most out of the Winterfell set before they burned it to the ground

>implying 2 and 4 weren't the best seasons.

Not with her.

Just because some quack docked your dick at birth

Loras, Selmy, Blackfish

BASED

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1555433748462.png (600x785, 632K)

Attached: hwx2szq4aqs21.jpg (720x476, 31K)

Dude you’re a fag kek

You've all been asleep, you would not believe me
Them voices tellin' me, you will soon receive me
Standin' on the beach, the sea will part before me
You will follow me and we will ride to glory,

And I'll call down thunder and speak the same and my work fills the
Sky with flame
And might and glory gonna be my name and men gonna light my way.

youtube.com/watch?v=MQs22Kt-vZk

The fat man is a huge Grateful Dead fan

Attached: 1460302_576342522421522_2113022125_n.jpg (492x378, 32K)

She is cute, i want to hug her. DANY DANY DANY

>Draws another arrow
>Holds
>Aims
>Releases
Check 'em, user.

Attached: check-em.jpg (500x281, 47K)

Attached: 1492814473094.png (477x318, 288K)

At this stage is there anything he cannot do?

Attached: icm90ya30hs21.jpg (680x680, 80K)

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 2.85M)

Attached: edmure-tully-return-game-of-thrones-season-6-confirmed.jpg (400x240, 22K)

Act.

Act

She did lose part of her brain after the strokes though.

Attached: 3826c34fab7ad9e82f26c42811226b6f.jpg (500x700, 65K)

Attached: kat.gif (245x180, 707K)

>Meanwhile, in Essos...

Attached: stampy.webm (480x360, 1.66M)

Everytime I look at Peter Dinklage nowadays he has this look on his face like he wants to die

Attached: peter-dinklage.jpg (1000x563, 446K)

I love you guys.

Attached: 1393447722637.jpg (2048x713, 381K)

Midgets have shorter lives

desu, season 6 was worse than 7. It's a tie between 5 and 6 considering how retarded little finger suddenly is and the Dorne "plot." I think 6 wins though. Dorne combined with the retarded Arya chase was just too much to bear.

Little known fact Peter Dinklage actually fucks little boys in the ass.
True story.

1-3 - Great.
4 - Good but with a couple signs that things were going downhill.
5-7 - A mistake.

shitty brutus was so worthless

He has realized being a famous midget is shit.

the trick isn't that you tilt the stick, so much as you make it phase through the railing (on the right)

Dorne was painful to watch, almost as bad as the character assassination of Stannis.

Attached: Prince_Doran_watching_children_eat_blood_oranges_and_play_in_the_Water_Gardens.png (533x364, 477K)

well if your emmy award winning character gets dumbed down to le quippy midget, id be bitter too

So did the show just forget about Edmure or what?

Barristan selmy
the mountain
the hound
maybe oberyn instead of the hound

He doesn't need to act. he king in da norf + dragonborn

Attached: 1243.gif (400x225, 2.57M)

>Loras
Definitely

>Selmy
>Blackfish
Too far past their prime for SmugJaime to have considered them part of the three.

7 is when Littlefinger suddenly became a cartoon villain.

Attached: imabitconfused_0.gif (265x207, 1.17M)

I guarantee a lot of the cast like Tyrion, Littlefinger, and Varys got extremely frustrated with how sidelined they became and how poor the the material they were given was. They were some of the biggest highlights of the best seasons, and became absolutely worthless by the time they were all out of King's Landing.

Does this board ever talk about Game of Thrones or is it just people more retarded than the show runners pretending to be smarter than the show runners posting slighlty edgier r/freefolk memes.

Seems that way. Can't imagine them going out of their way to explain that now. I'm just gonna assume he starved to death in his cell.

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 10K)

He said in an interview he dislikes fantasy and joined GOT because it wasn't generic. Now it is so he probably hates it.

Barristan
Blackfish
Darkstar

selmy was still great they just wrote him off because fuck that guy

It seemed they were going to be so based on the show until Viper went all Innigo Montoya when he had the Mountain down.

Nah, nah, nah, nah, that’s not what you said nigger. I was right, you lose.

Well he was still alive when Arya killed Walder. You'd think she'd have released her uncle.

Exactly this. You forgot people from /pol/ trying to make everything political and *braaaaaaaaaaap* but you've pretty much hit the nail on the head user.

>so worthless
There's glory enough to go around. Acknowledge these digits.

Attached: Edmure tully 2.jpg (450x562, 83K)

I think in the show, Jaime respected the hell out of him but this was season 2 SmugJaime. He would have thought he could have taken him at the time no issues.

So what happened to the starks mother again?

what do you do if your based jaime, do you just play it cool and whistle and walk away?

Just like the show, /got/ has seen better days.

Why is Bran such a faggot? He can set the whole crew straight but instead he wants to roll into the background and stare at people. And who the fuck is pushing him? No way he can move that chair.

Fuck the birdman. Mystical druid man is lame as af

Attached: emilia_clarke_nude_sex_scenes.jpg (600x450, 49K)

Who is /ourguy/?

Who is /redditsguy/?

Is there some buzzfeed quiz I can take to see what house I belong to?

was away last couple days, what was the /got/ consensus on the episode

edmure more like edmanure

She looks so young here, the walll is scary.

Take that back.

Attached: radmure1.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I hate that he phones in performances for material he clearly doesn't like. A good actor would do their best with what they're given.

Attached: emilia_clarke_nude_hd.jpg (1000x560, 153K)

Attached: edmure-squint.png (400x400, 262K)

Attached: 1387081378509.png (661x953, 95K)

made a god tier thread if any of you fags want to respond
I really want the final season to focus on the gods more than they have in the past

Robb stark and Cat had all the best scenes, then Tywin lannister.
Sad how shit this show has become

Attached: 220px-Robb_Stark-Richard_Madden.jpg (220x293, 24K)

Attached: t_emilia_clarke_nude_scene_color_corrected2-310x310.jpg (310x310, 17K)

Book Cersei on a morning after she's been drinking and binging on boar.

Attached: 391055863.jpg (634x538, 86K)

He's constantly pestering D&D for more lines but now he's gone from the God of Wine and Knowing Things aka the craftiest character in Westeros to
>Dude. . . Balls. . . LMAO!

He probably is pining for the days of having a spot tables match with Will Ferrell in an elf costume at this point.

>our guy
Bran
>reddits guy
Dany

Why did D&D hate him so much?

Attached: Stop_he's_already_dead.jpg (1256x834, 214K)

>Robb
Why not just Rob?

>Jaime
>Jon, Bronn

this is literally the point of her character's existence.... we can understand her motivations and how she justifies it to herself, but they literally spent 12 seasons on her trying to be the white savior in the east and just ruining everything. jesus show watchers are stupid

He does that in the book as well.

If you want to enjoy a minor character pick someone else besides shitty Edmure. Better off picking the fat kid Arya hung out with or the dude who is now the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch

bookfags, will you keep reading after the series ends?

Because hes scandinavian like Tormund

>Does this board ever talk about Game of Thrones

/got/ is shit during the season, as the show is so bad that the threads are nothing but recycled shitposting and complaining about how bad the show is.

After S02, the best /got/ threads were in the off-season, when we talked about everything except the show.

Attached: verticals1554342202258.jpg (624x2112, 291K)

There's something nice about that kind of ass. Not great but nice. It's the kind of ass that feels realistic and attainable. Not so ridiculously large and round as to feel artificial. Just the right amount of cellulite. I would qualify that as an ass that feels real, the kind you might expect to find on a "grill next door type." The kind of ass that elicits feelings of love and not simple wanton lust. It is dare I say, a comfy ass.

Attached: 2f3.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Arthur Dayne
Barriston Selmy
idk the third.

also, everyone up till now is a brainlet for not saying Dayne.

Attached: maisie_williams_nude_vacation.jpg (600x662, 116K)

>muh all of this is because i was a cunt to jon snow
>unable to keep your self-absorption and rash impulsive behavior from fucking everything up
yes, Kat was very accurately written. It's a shame we didn't get Lady Stoneheart because I would like to see what an idiotic MILF turns into when she becomes a zombie.

Attached: its-all-about-me.jpg (750x750, 41K)

Fair enough.
It just seemed we had this huge build, Dorne got added to the opening credits, the Dorneish characters won over the fans so quickly, only to get snuffed out.

I guess the Viper did turn the Mountain into a zombie, so there's that at least.

Obviously fake but I can still work with it.

Attached: micro-cw.gif (500x180, 826K)

user, i don't feel good.

Attached: 56696932_1596615423822213_5587698571731271680_n.jpg (794x768, 35K)

Will you bend the spine to recieve your rightful lord?

Attached: Renly_Baratheon-Gethin_Anthony.jpg (220x267, 13K)

Off season /got/ generals were something else. Everyone was so pleasant and knowledgeable about the series.

Attached: 1391986642875.jpg (659x952, 311K)

Reddit was a mistake. These people are too retarded to understand sarcasm.

Attached: red.png (1588x1092, 1.95M)

Post actual Game of Thrones discussion to make this interesting

That's not to say it couldn't be improved with a healthier diet and some squats here and there..

>also, everyone up till now is a brainlet for not saying Dayne
Dayne was worm food years before Jaime made the statement.

>watching the THE RAPE SANSA scene for the first time because I didn't watch last season
>he seriously just says "it was a beautiful night...You were beautiful"
Holy shit I thought you fags were just meme'ing. What dipshit approved this fucking dialog? It's like a parody gone wrong.

/Will you stop posting boring shit to make this Game of Thrones board different from Reddit ?

do people really use "team" in reddit threads?

lol

For what purpose was this picture taken?

Nigger.

Attached: pm1j4846lqs21.jpg (1400x2104, 238K)

I can't remember anything from the past 2 seasons because they were so stupid, but why the hell would Tyrion ever let bygones be bygones with Cersei after what she put him through. Did he blame all of that on Tywin? Why the shit does he trust her again?

Got a problem ?

She looks good for first thing in the morning. How do you think her character will end ?

Well the rest of the show's version of the Dorne plot is blasphemous and gay, so you're right to be disappointed there.

Can't say how it feels to be inside her, because i'm not Seth MacFarlane but girls like that are unironically better lays in most ways than stick figures like Miranda, which get tiresome pretty quickly, unless all you like to do is eat box. I would bet every user who shills for Miranda has never actually been with a woman and reddit is right about them.

Skinny chicks are fun spinners and you can much them without things being too funky too quickly, but the actual slamming.. give me a little chub. You dont have to go full Chicken & Waffles and petite is obviously fine too, but you want a healthy girl. Skinny is meme.

Attached: sophie-brickhouse.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

I don't see an issue.

>Sansa. I can't stop watching it. Over and over in my head. It's all I see. It's so beautiful. You were so beautiful.

Attached: Whats-wrong-with-Bran-1-920x584.png (920x584, 710K)

I tried listening to several Game of Thrones podcasts however the majority of the hosts were irredeemable faggots lacking in show and book knowledge OR they wasted time pussyfooting around talking about gender/race/other stupid shit irrelevant to the show/book etc.

At this stage I unironically can only enjoy GOT content created by Preston Jacobs who is 1000000% /ourguy/.

nudes for team jorah

>Who is /ourguy/?
dave hill
>Who is /redditsguy/?
stannis

why did you censor their names faggot?

Now that the dust has settled, should Harrenhall have been taken off the table?

I feel like there's something he's not telling them. He's lying about thinking the Lannister army would come.

Negros or faggots won't be ruling Westeros. You got anything interesting ?

>Thread already ruined by...
>wiki fags
I feel personally attacked

>reddit
>stannis
end your life you pathetic subhuman

>D&D literally forgot that the winter the Unsillied and Dothraki waltzed right through and camped in was supposed to be so bad at this point that it crippled Stannis's army
>D&D literally forgot Ilyn Payne exists after the actor recovered from supposedly terminal cancer and wanted to come back
>D&D literally forgot Edmure Tully exists
>D&D literally forgot Randyll Tarly was a virulent Targaryen loyalist
>D&D literally forgot Robett Glover regretted "until [his] dying day" not assisting in the Battle of the Bastards; he changed his mind and went home when it was time to save all of Westeros

Attached: 1555216774158.jpg (974x864, 55K)

imagine spending time watching or listening to someone else formulate opinions

>winter torrent
?

Sword in the back.

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F101913%2Fjamiemadking.gif%2Ffit-in__1200x9600.gif (849x431, 550K)

I know, she looks good even without makeup. My bets are on her getting killed after the battle of winterfell in episode 4 or 5, and my boy Jorah will wail for her death and then leave on a boat to essos and never get seen again that is if he doesn't die during battle for winterfell.

The only people I actually like in this show are Sandor and Davos. And Cerci a little bit I guess too.

>Who is /ourguy/?
For some reason, Euron.

>Who is /redditsguy/?
Stannis.
Currently, Dany or Bran

You DO support Stannis of House Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm right? You're not a cuck are you?

Attached: 1555465793549.jpg (640x360, 149K)

Wait, what. Seth is going out with Dany?

He won't. At the most he'll sacrifice himself for a noble cause that will make him a scoundrel with the other characters. He'll be thought of as a cunt but we'll know he was actually a hero

Yeah, I don't understand this. Reddit despises Stannis and always has, they're Jon/Dany/Tyrion faggots to the core.

Fuck off faggot

Attached: 1555376463513.jpg (694x583, 102K)

>he posts on Yea Forums

Attached: 1552698068671.jpg (480x480, 38K)

I WANT THE WHOLE SCENE

Stannis being alive is just a meme, right?

Nobody legitimately believes this I hope.

Attached: 1526762512833.jpg (250x230, 9K)

I remember earlier on in the series he said in an interview that he never wanted to be typecast as a dwarf, he liked the character Tyrion because there was depth beyond just him being a little guy.

Maybe he's upset that once the source material ran out, Tyrion just became a prop-piece that kind of follows Danaerys around and has had no worthwhile development for like 5 seasons.

>winter - the coldest season of the year
>torrent - a strong and fast-moving stream of water or other liquid

what kind of fan fiction filming is this?

kys retard

Important

youtube.com/watch?v=598AjHsT3f4

Attached: 1391638295552.jpg (470x600, 118K)

deleted scene from the original pilot

Most of them are normies and stupid as fuck who are actually friendly to stupid "theories" like drogon has the sould of drogo or arya will kill cersei or littlefinger is alive. The only one who i watch is alt shift x since he is the most logical one and even he is friendly to stupid fan theories.

fuck off reddit

Attached: 29598.png (192x192, 69K)

Stannis is dead because dabid and dabid are actual retards and can't write.
However, littlefinger is alive because dabid and dabid are actually geniuses merely pretending.

Yea Forums has and always will be a stannis board

>tfw a few seconds mixed in plenty of shit look kino
I damn hope they filmed the complete scene and that will released as extra content someday

Attached: 1505850225555.gif (500x270, 453K)

Does she die with her dragons or do they survive?

says the guy who probably doesnt even know who dave hill is but got mad anyway

>Stannis sacrificed his own daughter for the Lord of the Light.
>Thoros has resurrected Jon Snow (an unbeliever) once.
>Thoros has resurrected Berric (a convert) 6 (SIX!) times
Why wouldn't the Red Priestess, the Lord of the Light, and Thoros be able to bring their most faithful convert, a MANNIS willing to sacrifice his own beloved daughter to the cause, back to life?

>He'll be thought of as a cunt but we'll know he was actually a hero
Like the Battle of the Blackwater. That would be pretty good.

Artistically Stannis while sneering at other retards

Did you start watching in season 7 ?

I hope we get it next episode through Bran when they're questioning Jaime.

Most podcasts inevitably devolve into at least 50% banter about the hosts themselves or irrelevant bullshit in order to appease the paypigs who actually support them, who actually just want a friend simulator.

You know you've reached peak podcast when someone can launch a weekly podcast about shitting on other people's podcasts and not run out of material in a year (and even it still sucks). Good podcasts are rare and usually done by experienced broadcasters and storytellers. I especially like the ones that are basically just audiobooks and are released infrequently, like Dan Carlin's podcasts.

Attached: 143203.jpg (328x328, 30K)

I like you user

Take bets, there will be a LS easter egg in episode 3. Cat will be in the crypts of winterfell for some reason and becomes a super powered wight that chases Arya around.

Attached: intro-1502404720.jpg (780x439, 67K)

>tfw I will never be excited for GoT again after S5

Stannis was the glue holding the series together for me. Without him, there's no gravitas, it's just quips and fanservice.

Attached: 1399449809724.png (450x558, 180K)

I still have the autistic tierlists we would do for fighters from regions from off season /got/ threads

thanks

Back to plebbit with you

Maybe the dumpass should have had the brians to sent a scoutboat into the bay!
lmfao

Why does GRRM post all useless nonsense on his blog? I don't understand this guy at all.

Dubs of truth. As always the middle path is best.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_robertanaas_files_2019_02_PIERCE_BROSNAN_Window_01_HQ-1200x1800.jpg (960x1440, 150K)

Awesome!

So, season 2 smug ass Jaime just met Brienne of Tarth for the first time.

Who are three people, Jaime, at that time, with two functioning hands, that he was aware of existing, considered to be peers or equals to himself in swordplay?

>irrelevant bullshit in order to appease the paypigs
This is why i stopped listening to world class bullshitters and Ethan Van Sciver all they do is try and milk super chats

Exactly the fitting end is he never gets a page in history. Like Jaime never filling a page in the Book of Borthers even though we know he deserves it.

Personally, looking forward to them trying to do another series only for it to flop due to their actual lack of ability being woefully apparent when they don't have quality source material to ape.

My bets are on either one of the dragons die or both survive, and then fly off in the distance after everything ends. People are saying they will do a LOTR ending(bittersweet), and it's clear that is happening.Battle for winterfell will be lost. White walkers will win and advance further. The symbol they left over the seasons are all about the weirwood tree in the big lake where they were first created. Maybe that is where they are heading. This is the speculation i believe in.

How did three big lines become one big line?

Attached: How.jpg (801x534, 132K)

Where did she go?

Attached: Melisandre_(The_Queen's_Justice).png (451x706, 401K)

shhhh

Have you ever driven

They shit on Anthony Cumias podcast but saddle up to him even though he's a tranny fucking paedophile. Take this shit elsewhere

The mountain and Barristan Selmy where ones we believed were solid picks.

The most favored other one was the Hound but it's still up for debate

Ebert and Five Roper

>even though we know he deserves it.
hurr durr i charge dragon in a battle thats already over
What a Hero, just like how he saved sansa and arya like someone who actually cares about oaths

He did kill his king which is a big no-no in the kingsguard. In fact, the name implies you're supposed to guard the king, not kill him.

Reporting in

Attached: 1555315641607.jpg (2200x800, 214K)

how is it better/different in the books?

Good picks.

They couldn't fit through the archway like that you autist.

How come no leaks this time around?

Where did he go?

Attached: dqn1vabysms21.jpg (1020x574, 41K)

at least you took the time to put some thought and effort into your reply

Attached: ss (2013-05-29 at 02.32.46).png (928x563, 69K)

How did Bronn get Cersei? He seems like a bit of an ugly prick.

To get the elephants.

giggity giggity goo

Attached: seth.emilia.ls.92512.jpg (634x1024, 36K)

I miss him. I don't think I'll ever get over it.

Attached: 1504092155-littlefinger.gif (650x366, 2.06M)

>responding to the faggot who had the audacity to connect stannis and reddit
Youre lucky you even got gifted a (you) to begin with bitch boy

Why do women love him?

To all those Targ loyalists!
Rhaegar was a useless piece of shit.
He was married, he had a caring wife and a child, yet he had to go and kidnap Robert's promised wife.
With Robert being one of the most influential men and the one in the right, this brought pain and ruin on the Targs.
Rhaegar actively destroyed the Targ kingdom just to pursue a shitty prophecy.

"B-but what if Lyanna loved Rhaegar?"
WHO GIVES A FUCK who that whore loved, she was promised to Robert to join two of the biggest houses, you dumbfuck, and a huge queerlooking faggot fucking took her away.

"b-bbut Robert is the usurper"
NO YOU RETARD, Targs love boasting about how they conquered the fucking kingdom "With Fire and Blood" and when someone gives some blood back they cry for their mommies.
Also, Robert did it without fucking overpowered dragons.

Pic related, Targ fucking shit getting his face punched in

Attached: ss (2013-03-29 at 05.35.39).jpg (718x685, 284K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6h-W73X0cDs

why is he such a grumpy prick?

Dude has been posting them by the third post of every GoT general thread. Are you touched in the head?

If true, the writers have made swandives into brainlet canyon, especially with Tyrion.

I think the place they where created was beyond the wall. I have no idea why they are heading South, I'm guessing it has something to do with Jon because he's been allowed to escape them so many times.

>money
>voice
>funny
>not completely hideous

She will come back and die, like varys, in westeros. that's what she told him.

What was his accent?

>any tips for auditions
>Just be yourself
Top kek

Attached: HAHAHAA.jpg (621x753, 275K)

kek

this show sucks major dick

>Targs are insane
>Targs make retarded decisions
>Targs make retarded decisions based on emotion rather than logic
>Targs are pussies when you hit them back
What revelations are you trying to hit us with, user?

Attached: gaze.jpg (501x449, 39K)

>understand what you are talking about
Says the guy who didn't understand what he is talking or doing.

It's not the wall, it's the acting. There are people that just naturally age badly because of genetics but many actors tend to age themselves prematurely because they constantly contort their face into all kinds of grimaces over and over. Emilia is even more expressive outside of her acting with her eyebrows seemingly having a life of their own. It's much less noticeable in men because some wrinkles aren't perceived as a detriment to their overall attractiveness. Women also have less natural collagen in their skin which is thinner and therefore can't bounce back as easily.

Attached: worried.jpg (445x461, 39K)

what do you call this haircut?

Just dabbing on Jonnies

Attached: 1502685455516.png (554x400, 47K)

>read those comments
>typical youtube comments all about him being perfect for Stannis
>absolutely no recognition for his works outside GoT like in theater and stuff
I honestly don't blame him for hating his own role in GoT.

God I hate this smug little faggot so much

of course. Implying all of us are even watching the show right now.

creepy

A bowl cut?

you have proven your superiority with your mastery of the art of the greentext. i am honored by you're (You)

The Chad

Mom stuck the popcorn bowl on top of your head and scissored around the rim.
Also, you'll be bald in your late 20s

*ahem

FUCK DRAGONS!
FUCK TARGS!
FUCK AERYS!
FUCK RHAEGAR!
AND FUCK HIS DEAD CHILDREN!

Attached: robert_baratheon.png (475x351, 181K)

He deserves it because he has become heroic and accepted duty and morals in the face of death and derision. He'll be lost to history with out characters.

he's funny, talented, reasonably handsome, relatively young, not a mincing Jew, and just happens to be successful as both a showrunner and actor in their chosen industry. Women who date Hollywood types almost always have to compromise on several of these and hate themselves because of it, hence #MeToo.

Seth MacFarlane is literally a walking, talking, "you can have it all without compromising your dignity, ladies"

Attached: seth emilia 25sept12 14.jpg (542x480, 94K)

Gods we were strong then.

Is there a chance that anyone other than Dinklage wins an acting award? He's been phoning it in big time for about 4 seasons now yet still keeps getting the most attention.

Nikolaj and Michelle Farley should have at least been nominated in season 3. And even with the shittier writing of the later seasons, Lena Headey has consistently done very well with what they've given her. If Cersei's actress was Dany/Jon/Sansa tier there'd be no show left

>after 6 years this general is still shit

Attached: f.jpg (787x787, 83K)

Fuck off dabid go eat some crayons

Read what? Fat fuck isn't going to finish

You just know. He goes back to watch all the best sex in Planetos history.

"The Rape"

$16 at supercuts

the rape

Attached: ss (2017-08-11 at 03.18.45).jpg (344x173, 22K)

Nikolaj and Lena might win for the scene where Jaime chokes Cersei and then dies.

He's had moments of enlightenment, his morals overcome his duty, which is why he's fighting in Winterfell.

>30 fucking posts early
Holy shit you're one desperate faggot.

Attached: 1428693550176.jpg (239x297, 7K)

Does anyone else kind of wish that Joffery were still alive? He would be in his late teens or early 20's, I think. Just becoming a physically mature man with an extremely powerful army. I guess I just miss his level of violence. Ahhhh, the violence of the older seasons was so great. The deaths were interesting and horrifying.

Some weird bastardization of irish and british. Throw in whispering, replacing your S's with Sh's, and talking out the side of your mouth and you got a Baelish accent.

Season 1 Emilia was prime slam-pig...the view Karl Doggo had in their sex scene must have been nice...

I got an Emmy-baiting vibe from several of the performances on Sunday, particularly from Kit. That scene in the crypts was pure I AM THE ACTOR WHO ACTS AND THIS IS ME ACTING. Then again, it was kind of a heavy, important scene so... Cersei's post-coital scene with Euron had Lena doing some ACTING, also.

Iirc Momoa would appologize profoundly everytime they finished a sex scene because he thought he was too rough, to which Emilia would reply it was ok and not to worry.

Well I'm not migrating anywhere until this thread reaches bump limit. The fag who blew his load way too early can fuck off.

Attached: emilia2.gif (257x214, 1.53M)

Why should follow advice you wouldn't take yourself?

Oh you are right i think, it's not wher ethey were created. I'm talking about godseye lake where the first men and the children made the pact.

>Why should follow advice you wouldn't take yourself?
learn to speak english, sweetie.

jack btfos emilia and kit
they can't act for shit

new bread

What do you think will happen when they get to the Godseye ? What is the Night Kings motive?

Actual Properly formatted new thread:

Fuck it, I'm just going to post pics to get this thread to bump limit since you retards can't handle doing that yourselves.

Attached: 1457401132357.jpg (600x753, 54K)

What the actual fuck

Attached: dany1.jpg (630x371, 165K)

Attached: ost.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Attached: 1464646309109.png (800x512, 857K)

Attached: manlets.jpg (893x870, 185K)

i'll help

Attached: 876a991192694024.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

Attached: hodor.jpg (300x462, 34K)

I don't know, but maybe they are seeking children of the forest in isle of the faces/godslake as it is suggested by some people. Maybe it's something else entirely we will see, but that is the only logical goal right now since it correlates to the symbols the white walkers are leaving.

Attached: 1468851672150.png (748x570, 240K)

Nobody knows who Darkstar is, even people in Dorne don’t know who that creep is.

Attached: emilia.jpg (612x459, 133K)

Reminder, the actual properly-formatted new thread is here:

Attached: Ci_wQ5JWUAAwrYo.jpg (762x1024, 110K)

see this kialo.com/the-symbolism-used-throughout-game-of-thrones-suggests-that-the-isle-of-faces-located-within-the-gods-eye-is-the-2458.8

My Little Pony had much higher quality overall lmao

It would be a good ending. If the White Walkers stop matching South at the Godseye and the Children of the Forest reappear i'd be shocked. I'd like to see the Land of Always Winter before the series ends. It's difficult to know their motive right now.

Who's that ?

what makes her gushing wintery?

It has citizens,