Is Yea Forums watching Kino Patrol? It's the best show currently on the air

Is Yea Forums watching Kino Patrol? It's the best show currently on the air.

Attached: MV5BMjI5NTUyMjc4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODc3MzA0NzM@._V1_.jpg (1000x1477, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRWX8oJaQSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nvWFAHxwRWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I heard this shit was mad gay

I am. I need to catch back up, though. Loving it so far.

Here is your reply.

Jane makes it incredibly hard to watch.

Literal liberal propaganda

Every episode is LGBTBBQ nonsense shoved down the viewer's throats, including a street that turns people gay. They even go so far as to go the route of "people I disagree with are Nazis" and then show the "heroes" attacking Nazis.

>cyborg
Wrong titan, Tards.

No, they got the right one. This is the best Cyborg that has ever been written.

It does get pretty gay, and that's a good thing

youtube.com/watch?v=XRWX8oJaQSQ

Attached: Doom.Patrol.S01E08.WEBRip.x264-PBS[ettv].mkv_snapshot_39.53_[2019.04.16_20.47.35].jpg (720x328, 127K)

That really was the height of it's queerness.

Cyborg is actually pretty good here. Beast Boy doesn't seem troubled enough to be in this group

Beast Boy was part of the Doom Patrol in the Titans series that this spun off from, but left to go mac on Raven.

I know. I just don't think he would be good if he were with them for a whole season

I'd only watch this for Brendan, but I doubt that's enough to keep me interested. It looks like YA cancer.

Seeing Brendan fuck the Nanny doesn't seem very YA to me

>I heard this shit was mad gay
Very. And that's a good thing.

This show is good but Danny Patrol has to be the worst episode of any television program I’ve ever seen.

You mean the literal Nazi runaways from WW2 living in Paraguay that were experimenting on people and attack them first trying to use them for experiments?

>including a street that turns people gay
That was lifted straight out of the comics.

That was bad for obvious reasons, but the one after all about Jane was pretty shit too

fuck off PENNY A CUTE

I accept April Bowlby's comments about the Doom Patrol in the Titans episode and the series Doom Patrol not being part of the same continuity. The writing of the characters between the two shows are so different that you might as well not connect the two series.

I want to bang Rita if you know what I mean.

Attached: lead1-15.jpg (600x450, 42K)

she got weinsteined a lot though

Those were probably my favorite episodes after the first two. Do you people just hate gays? You might wan't to try a different show, Doom Patrol has always been pretty gay.

Also the street doesn't turn people gay, it attracts gays, and other types of outcasts and weirdos. He was always in the closet and just realized it there is all.

Why use Nazis at all? It's pretty clear it's the same liberal nonsense that's out to demonise the right as 'Nazis' - or anyone they disagree with.

It was literally in the comics. Mr. Nobody gaining his powers from a Nazi hiding in Paraguay wasn't something that the writers made up for the show.

Next episode is doing Beard Hunter. Punisher parody character that could never grow facial hair. So he kills people and takes their beards as trophies.
youtube.com/watch?v=nvWFAHxwRWs

So why not change it so that it doesn't offend half their viewing audience? Honestly, they cater so much to looking after leftists, why isnt everyone treated equally?

Should have focused more on Danny who is an actual member of Morrison's Doom Patrol in the late 80s than the drag queen. Everything else has been pretty good so far

Half the viewing audience consist of literal Nazis? It's not like the Nazis in Preacher season 3 that wore Maga hats. How exactly is it a bad thing to portray WW2 era Nazis as bad?

My "non-binary, such and such" roommate recommended it and I was interested until the only praise he gave it was all the LGBTQ stuff. Nothing to say about the actual story, characters, etc.

>muh liberal agenda

You need help dude. You have mental issues.

Thats funny. I know some trans girls who hated Danny Patrol because of Drag Queens saying they're women. Apparently that community views them as parodies of women?

That user is triggered because he identifies with the racial purity and nationalistic goals of the Nazi party.

That's what the left calls anyone who rejects PC culture these days, sure.

Wait who is offended by killing literal nazis?

When will they introduce this character?

Attached: 50%_Chad_Prime_Earth_0001.JPG.jpg (484x753, 94K)

this. fuck that character. her actress has nice tiddies tho

Nazi's.

The genetically superior modern day Nazis.

Attached: 39IrCPuIh-nJ716h0E5PK105alXnqZK6Rh3IS7LXRlc.jpg (627x768, 142K)

>
>That really was the height of it's queerness.
I really don;'t care about TQSLMNOP. But it's getting pretty predictable when you know within 10 minutes of a show which one is going to be the in your face Queen.

Attached: Don 419754608.jpg (912x1216, 212K)

Have sex.

this show is only good because of four characters, which is the Chief, Cyborg, Robot Man, and Mr Nobody. everybody else is complete garbage
>muh gay 50s pilot
>muh independent and edgy stronk woman
>Rita gets better in this episode until the next one where she loses control of her powers again

Main characters have sex/romantic relationships only in some of the flashbacks. This show is not about that.

Who is the in your face Queen, aside from the one off black one? It isn't Larry, the guy is a mopey self hating loser, his big karaoke number is just a fantasy that gets cut off to demonstrate how repressed and depressed he is.