/gabagool/

Sopranos thread

we all know Tony was at a disadvantage when Bobby sucker punched him

Attached: that sitting thing.png (1920x1080, 3.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6yHMnBBR9o
youtu.be/aeZN7ag0L-8
youtube.com/watch?v=yENmufztolo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're a gabagool!

OVA HERE

he beat him fair and square

Attached: 1519422440332.png (817x604, 624K)

a sucka punch is a sucka punch, my liddle nephew

Anyone else think of being some debt collector with a nice leather jacket and pinky rings collecting money for the bosses and working your way up.

In the end I know I would be much worse than Artie collecting kek

Attached: B61B4AF3-64EC-4E7E-9CBB-DFC2D279013C.jpg (854x1280, 170K)

you shared this fantasy last time too, user! surely there are better ways to live than by being the dead-hearted pawn of a mobster?

Attached: oh!.jpg (916x1024, 53K)

Paulie im sorry my life is so empty and boring. I think about killing myself daily sopranos and frasier is the only thing I have to be excited for. The thought of being a lowley goon and beating up people while listening to 60s music is the only thing I want

Attached: D54A821A-7174-46E7-BD0B-99769BA657EA.jpg (247x250, 7K)

The thing is about Artie, he had it all. He owned his own business. He was a chef. He had a gorgeous wife. But he lost it all because he wanted more.

there's much more to life, my friend. start hitting the gym, learn a martial art, take a summer workshop on an academic subject you're interested in, travel abroad, apply for a new job, get yourself a girlfriend... you have many options. don't sell yourself short.

>You all listened to that pismire, Arthur Bucco! He was the worst of the bunch! I told you!

Attached: MV5BN2M2ZDQxNTUtZjE2Yy00ZmUzLTllYzktZmRlNTI4ZWZmNWQxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg (400x472, 44K)

Attached: gabagooli.jpg (489x452, 65K)

I agree but im failing school gained so much weight and balding I literally don’t wanna continue at 25 I would rather accept a fate like bobby bacala

>failing school
apply yourself. or drop out, work for a while, and continue your education when you feel like you're ready.
>gained so much weight
work out. train. there's no end to exercise options.
>balding
shave your head. if you don't have a strong jawline, grow out a beard. alternatively, consider rogaine or save up for a hair transplant.

you have plenty of options, my friend.

Attached: 1554877071987.png (389x396, 97K)

Agree I have years of gym experience and university football

And with the hair I figure I’m going to be going to frasier crane route in 9 years or so I am never going to shave but it’s the weight of the world that I just can’t stand I’m generally sick of living

you're looking at a permanent solution to a temporary problem, user. at the end of the day, it's society's expectations that are stressing you out (nice hair, doing well in school, etc.). maybe what you need to do is join a monastery or something and discover yourself. there are plenty of places that will take you in and show you what you're made of. there's also the military.

nothing wrong with living the simple life, my friend.

Agreed o have thought about a monastic vocation I don’t know desu I appreciate your help and replies but i know in a few months I will be doing something permanent

I hope you don't mean suicide, user. there are always other answers. don't deprive yourself of the one in a hundred trillion lottery ticket you cashed in on

Well

I’m afraid it’s too late

>lost it all
When? That episode where Artie cooks the rabbit was his final episode was it not? That was where hits his arc and finally fucking accepts the fact that he may not be a tough mafioso like Tony, but he does have a nice pair of tits for a wife

Attached: DATA.gif (245x269, 1.63M)

youtube.com/watch?v=m6yHMnBBR9o

Attached: The Boss' Wife.gif (245x140, 1.3M)

I’d let Carmella Spancmycannoli

why do you say that?

>dusting off Angelo's cookbook
that was such a comfy scene

Attached: Angelo's recipe.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

I just know it is it’s beyond all hope for my body a chance at a gf social life it’s all gone behind me now and to wait any longer just makes it hurt more

well, I hope you realize that's not true, user. but if you aren't willing to work for it and push past the pain and unwillingness, then I wish you the best of luck in the next life.

Thank you man I’ll report in at the end of August or I won’t

Why was Vito acting as if he wasn't a made guy when Chrissy usurped his pastry order?

Attached: vito.jpg (1280x720, 503K)

>pic related: the state of Yea Forums atm

Attached: 1554918270839.jpg (1360x768, 68K)

also, was Chrissy shooting the baker in the foot an homage to Goodfellas?

>Daxter and Benny Fazio are the same people
youtu.be/aeZN7ag0L-8
Any other Soprano actors do video games or voice cartoon characters?

Attached: CriminalMastermind.jpg (467x634, 66K)

how big of a bitch do you have to be to get beat up by Arthur Bucco lol

youtube.com/watch?v=yENmufztolo

Artie WAS the ringleader of a gang of delinquents that included Tony in his high-school years. Fucking Frog only got the leg up on Artie because of his stupid earring.

that frog's sister was really hot. too bad we never saw her again.

>ITT: Films Women Will Never Understand

oops NSFW
anyway
>ywn sniff Ade’s crotch and kiss her manspreading thighs