Will Hollywood ever give Nick Mullen another chance?

Will Hollywood ever give Nick Mullen another chance?

Attached: 11C37027-ED7C-49DA-8812-37318EB2769E.jpg (576x1024, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VmTyGSoNCPk
youtube.com/watch?v=xC27rnKeNIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Kw9YfDKtaXs
youtube.com/watch?v=Brt8uS1M1LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8f81JyVBYY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>posting a photo from 10 years ago
hope she sees this, Nick

Will Hollywood ever give Adam Friedland another chance?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

what is this from

youtube.com/watch?v=VmTyGSoNCPk

Nick is a closet gay

>adam
youtube.com/watch?v=xC27rnKeNIQ
>cool adam
youtube.com/watch?v=Kw9YfDKtaXs

Attached: 1513448535815.jpg (882x1375, 122K)

How is your mustache going, redditor :^)

holy shit, that's too funny.

Is this a CumBoy or did Burrow really reshoot it like IBM did for Nick?

What's wrong with mustaches? I'm clean cut btw

nope, the company cut adam and refilmed which is hilarious. adam also did one with a little doggy which I thought was cute.

Damn, the boys are really too twisted to be on tv, huh?
But for real is it literally just because the podcast is called Cum Town?

Nick Mullen would be more likable if he didnt bury his insecurity and autism behind the fake veneer of coolnes

Not after his manic pizzagate episode

This is a pretty good overview of what happened to Nick, and the whole thing is hilarious -

youtube.com/watch?v=Brt8uS1M1LQ

thats literally my body and you really shouldn't be taken pictures of it because its sad

it's because all the little cumboys come streaming into the youtube comments saying naughty things and the companies freak out and start editing and reshooting. the fans giveth and the fans taketh away.

I'm pretty sure this Nick pic posting for the past 3 years has been one obsessively thirsty gay man

Ian Fidance calling him a dead-eyed idiot was such a good burn, shit like that needs to happen more on the show. Nick needs to be humbled, but Stav is too stupid and Adam is too much of a bitch to do it.

Attached: 2fb31f2.jpg (1536x2048, 232K)

I think that and "no pussy for gay nick" are the only times they got him. what else?

Fans purposefully ruining opportunities for them is a pretty good bit. I fully support shit like reporting them on Patreon, harassing their girlfriends, fucking with their ad sponsors, etc.

>Everyone turning on Stav and ridiculing his dumb arthoe gf
It's glorious, fat fuck got whats coming to him

I thought it was getting out of hand until Nick posted on the subreddit begging them to stop harassing Stav's gf. That was gay as fuck.

I normally think people cross the line when they harass people associated with their famous internet friends, but Stav's new girlfriend honestly comes across as a complete cunt. She's not funny, she's not clever and she's not even attractive. Obviously our perspective is limited here but I can't imagine what Stav sees in her aside from "she sucks my dick", but I guess for some people that's enough.

Stav has been getting really unlikeable lately.
>Waahhh I got into an argument with my dad
>Waahhh my friend expressed legitimate concern for my health

That was either Stav giving him an ultimatum and making him do it, Nick reluctantly agreed knowing that it won't actually work. Or it was Nick being the Joker knowing that it would backfire and intentionally make the harassment worse.

He's revealed himself to be the worst member, cause you can't even make fun of him like Adam, Adam is a good sport about it and tried to contribute
Stav does literally nothing, that episode where Nick said nothing and made Stav and Adam do the work really showcased how it's just the Nick Mullen show

Stav should be sucking Nicks dick every day

he tried to disguise it as being for ian too. we all know everyone loves ian, no one is sending that faggot death threats or whatever

I find it really funny when nick is mocking stav and he denies it by just repeating "no" or when nick will say something acts or looks like stav and he'll say "oh like a cool guy that everyone likes who's handsome?" Other then that he can't take actual insults like adam can.

It want to watch a donkey kick her dumb loose jaw

HE'S HAD A VERY UNSTABLE YEAR

she also seems exactly the type that nick would otherwise mock endlessly and mercilessly

The moment the entire fan base turned against Stav.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8f81JyVBYY

the million dollar question: did nick leave it in on purpose?

That episode really exposed the true dynamic of the show. Adam came close to riffing a little but he seemed self-conscious about it, probably because Nick was listening. Stav literally can't handle anything beyond being the laugh track.

Why is this off-topic reddit tourist thread still up?

kek is the post still up? if not does anyone have the screencap?

Yea, make room for more threads about ericbutts, GOT, and screenshots of gay ass tweets!

He looks like such a nice boy.

He's always been unlikable, he's dumb as a fucking rock and his cackle ruins anything good in the pod.
he's also an emotional child and fat.

stav is such a faggot.
No wonder the other two have had acting credits and he hasn't

Attached: nick.png (897x305, 69K)

Oddly enough they had almost the same conversation a few weeks before that episode. Complete with stav calling him a hater and nick using a cigarette metaphor.

Post your account

He has definitely mocked her archetype before
>Just graduated from NYU or some shit off her daddies dime
>Comic for like 7 months
>Professional twitter
>Fucking a ugly fat dude cause he's rich

why does this read so insincerely?

Thanks man
yeah It's pretty gay when you put up this cold nihilistic front and shit on everyone and everything and now you're getting sensitive.

Stop shilling this shitty podcast. These faggots are more annoying and obnoxious than El Chapo Cuckhouse

hey now stav was in that unedited footage of a bear video that adult swim did awhile back

Attached: screen.jpg (942x984, 114K)

/u/deep_legal_shit

Strange how all that is done by redditors like you too

because stavs gf told stav to make nick to post it

based

Seems they cast him right atleast, also his set on comedy central was unbearable, the whole thing is just "yeah i'm FAT haha, and UGLY ha."

Just a reminder
She did an interview about how she's so funny and witty on twitter

I hope she continues getting bullied the fuck out