Here are the 3 post credits scenes, faggots

Here are the 3 post credits scenes, faggots.

1. Spider-Man Far From Home footage. Nick Fury recruits Jake Gyllenhaal’s character for a mission in Europe. He talks about sightings of large elemental creatures. Jake agrees to go, but the sinister music implies he has ulterior motives.
2. This one will be hard to explain. Scene on Asgard featuring Thor, and a group of other Avengers. This group is supposedly the Illuminati (storyline from the comics, in case you didn’t know) and this shows how they’re formed. Towards the end of the movie, the Avengers agree to destroy the stones, a process which is trusted to Tony, Strange, and Nebula. But they don’t do it, and they trick everyone into believing it’s done. Some others are in on the ruse. So anyways, this group (Tony, Strange, Nebula, Black Panther) goes to Asgard to meet with Thor. It is here that we learn Thanos is not actually dead, he’s in an Asgardian prison, hooked up to Tony’s machine from Civil War. But it’s powered by the Reality Stone now. They are trying to figure out what Thanos knows, because he earlier indicated of “threats to the universe and all of existence” that are bigger than him. I can’t remember word for word what is said during the conversation, but I think it implies nobody else knows that Thanos and Tony are still alive. Also, they have access to all the stones except the Mind Stone. Apparently, Vision has it and nobody knows where he is
3. Another scene with Nick Fury, except this time, we can’t see who he’s talking to at first. He’s sitting across the table from someone and they’re talking about individuals with “mutated” abilities. The camera shows a wheelchair and pans up, revealing the back of a bald head. We don’t see his face, so don’t ask who the actor is

Attached: 7FC8B77B-0390-4ACE-8595-356827959A87.jpg (220x326, 133K)

Thanks for the lies

scene 2, if true, seems too big to be a post-credit scene. should be in the movie

proof?

Believe me now or believe me next week

baka man stop bullshitting bruh

How can scene 2 be a thing if Iron Man is dead?

It’s not as long as it might seem. They fit a lot of info into a 3-4 minute scene, most of it visual rather than spoken. That’s why it’s hard to explain.
Don’t have proof, sorry. They were watching real closely for phones and other recording devices. I know this may discredit my leak, but whatever. You’ll see it soon

Well, user, some of the things these movies are known for are plot twists and surprises.

i thought kang the conqueror would be in one of the post credit scenes

Vision retires to the suburbs with Wanda and no longer has the mind stone, so no.

whats up with ant-man what happens to him at the end of the endgame

nothing big, actually very little

how does scott get out the quantum realm and where is cassie lang

Does Thanos win?

HOUSE OF MOUSE
HOUSE OF MOUSE
HOUSE OF MOUSE

who dies at the end of the movie?

Complete lie. He literally turns into Giant-Man for the final battle.

Does Stature appear? So far no leak mentions her and it was confirmed they hired an actress to play a teenage cassie

Never has anyone ever written something as fake as this

He says the n word

All lies. Thanos dies three times total in the movie. Tony dies on Peppers arms. And Thor becomes the new Odin. So none of this happens.

Last end credit is
Galactus seen holding a toy Earth and says four words. Cut to black. Its straight from Marvel Ultimate Alliance but all CG. It doesnt hint at anything besides the bigger threat

where them young avengers at i wanna see stature

Remember when literally NONE of the Infinity War spoilers posted here were true?

Answer to 2. is simple. What baddie in Marvel would treat the stones like mints? Hint: has angles.

"To me, my Heralds."?

I'd be ok with that. Galactus being the next big bad is what I wanted, if not Doom

>Spider-Man Far From Home footage. Nick Fury recruits Jake Gyllenhaal’s character for a mission in Europe. He talks about sightings of large elemental creatures. Jake agrees to go, but the sinister music implies he has ulterior motives.
Why are they trying to play this off as some big plot twist? It's rather obvious that Mysterio is the villain.

I think revealing he’s a bad guy in a post-credits scene that the audience will see before the actual movie indicates they aren’t trying to play it off as a plot twist

I want Doom telling the Celestials to go fuck themselves.
It will never happen. Probably will be a one off in some random movie with a female hero shit character.

Projecting aside, I hope not. Doom is one of the biggest bad guys in marvel.
But then again, they did fuck over Mandarin and Ultron pretty badly

i don't believe that marvel would do the illuminati without introducing at least mr fantastic first. beast and namor are negligible members but without reed richards it would feel weird.

So which threat is thanos talking about? Beyonder?

3-4 min is still to long for an after credit scene

how did you get this private screening rich boy user?

>Illuminati

Secret Wars the next big marvel saga?

Depends. Could be talking about Galactus for all we know.

If spoiler 2 is true, it seems like they're leading up to Time Runs Out/Secret War, where the beyonder tries to reset the universe by having a bunch of multiple universe earths collide. Dr.Doom ends up stealing the beyonders powers and becomes god emperor of a remade universe that's basically an amalgamation of all the other universes.

nice another fake spoiler

Not fake. Saw this too. Can’t provide proof either. You will see. It’s gonna be kino.

>replying to yourself
very nice, keep going op

Battleworld?

This is too good to be true. I call bullshit. Marvel are bitches. They're so successful that I know they wouldn't do risky bullshit like this.

I think that's what it's called. It's been a while since i read it

"I'm gonna say it."

Why did they have to take away his eyepatch? That was cool.