Best Movie This Year

And it’s fan made. Fuck that capeshit

youtu.be/rXjOA6B9sYA

Attached: 895680D4-8B42-4B2C-8557-016D3692057D.jpg (696x392, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7K_wkQSM8xM
youtube.com/watch?v=t-32GB0AMXI
youtube.com/watch?v=r1EebHS6NAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you retarded? this is complete fucking shit.

>fan film consists of cosplayers in the woods
Fuck off.

Haters. All of you.

Why has Jason become the fucking jobber like Predator that can vs. everybody and lose?

He didn’t lose in FVs or this one. WTF you talking about

Unironically deserves an Academy Award.
Glad it got the exposure it deserved.
Never Hike Alone should've gotten more views too.

I saw this the other day, it's complete garbage

>"hurr durr bring michael to me, but give him his mask and take as few guards as possible"*

* This is actual dialogue

I love Jason.

When the FUCK are we getting the 13th Friday the 13th kino? When bros?
They should either make it about
>Jason's lost years as a teenager where he basically reenacts the Jungle Book and lives like a survivalist
>Jason in Hell/Jason reemerges after being in Hell
>Another remake that's improved top to bottom, possibly the first third or first half focusing on Pamela

After the two shit bags stop arguing over who owns who and suing the shit out of each other and appealing. another 5-10 years.

FT13th kinos are such easy money makers, people go to them no matter what. Jason puts butts in theater seats. They can be low budget and make assloads of cash.

What I'm saying is, whomever is responsible for the delay is a retard and they need to snap out of it so people can make $$$ and I can go and watch more Jason kino.

Who else literally /bornonFridaythe13th/ here?

Friday fan here, just started watching. On Jason's look, I like the subtle teal and orange contrast of his skin and mask, but the military jacket just feels wrong on him, no disrespect to the vets, and I kinda like the sfx/make up because it's not that bad and the team obviously did their best, but it's sadly not good enough for bright daylight, though I don't wanna speak too soon because it might benefit from some night shots with sharp lighting or a storm or a fire or something later on. Run-on sentences, anyone?

Attached: 1548974353602.jpg (900x900, 253K)

I want to FUCK Jason!

Stop shilling this garbage here, your work sucks.

Pretty sure you're alone there, friend.

Attached: 1529098897925.gif (500x268, 916K)

Pre-death/pre-zombie Jason can get it!

Attached: humble cannabis farmer.jpg (1200x627, 113K)

Never Hike Alone was better
youtube.com/watch?v=7K_wkQSM8xM

regarding the 2009 remake, the entire plot point of the grow operation amuses me. in the remake, the local(s) know he's out there and that land is HIS. they don't fuck with it (why would the police tolerate him? why not send in SWAT or the national guard if the situation is dire enough?). a cannabis crop isn't something that happens overnight. Jason wouldn't allow someone to start growing on his land, I would think, and he would notice someone attempting to do just that (also, how did Wade and Richie even get tipped off about this? whoever told them about it shouldn't have lived to tell the tale I would assume). so.... does that mean Jason himself is growing the herb? I cannot come up with another explanation! does he leave bundles of it on porches when he swipes stuff from the locals as a kind of trade? then the locals quietly sell it and the town makes fat sacks and that's why they tolerate Jason? which would also explain why the cop was so against Clay searching for Whitney... doesn't want him to stumble across the plants.

it comes off as Jason just wants to smoke weed in peace and quiet and hates anyone that intrudes, especially if they're loud/drunk/thottish.

>He doesn't know about the fangirls

Attached: 0FEE4319-55E4-4386-97E4-C60A4CD0CF65.jpg (640x635, 60K)

saved

bruh

Attached: dude weed lmao.jpg (236x256, 16K)

Oh, I avoid Cons like the plague and most of my friends are normal. I don't know any people that fucked up. Over Jason, that is.

Attached: 1550610179793.jpg (2399x3000, 1.22M)

found a better res

Attached: jason smoking.jpg_large.jpg (2048x2048, 239K)

Myers is a blue collar beer guy

Attached: 12B0A54C-096C-46BA-959B-5181B2E6771D.jpg (720x696, 53K)

Drunken Mikey vs. stoned Jason

Freddy is the kind of guy who does booty bumpers

Naw, Freddy does the hardcore

Attached: 432B376F-AE8F-47BF-84F3-FD80C8087F94.gif (540x280, 1.95M)

Attached: lmao.jpg (500x387, 75K)

Attached: q76dttx9.png (600x450, 47K)

>needlephobes btfo

>unmasked rubbery faced Jason in broad daylight is literally the first shot
it's shit

Attached: larger no watermark.jpg (1048x1289, 110K)

You could've been nicer about it.

For me? It's
>1. remake
>2. part 2
>3. first one with momma Voorhees
Search your heart and you'll know it to be true.

I always thought Michael and Jason would be bros. They'd toss the football around except it's a college kid's severed head.

>Whole fucking thing is Jason whooping Michael's ass
This is fuckin gay
>But Michael is alive at the end
It hardly fucking matters when I just watched 30 minutes of Michael getting his pussy popped by Jason. What? Jason's doomed to fucking Mikey's shit up til the end of time?

Part VI is my favorite. It might be cartoonishly stupid for some, but that's what I love about it. It's just so comfy. I remember thinking it was so cool to see a Frankenstein homage in a Friday the 13th movie. Too bad Hollywood censorship had taken root by then and fucked with the kills and gore. Also, let's not forget Alice Copper's bitchin' tune. Megan is best girl.

The one I hate the most is Freddy vs Jason, 'cause the director clearly didn't give a fuck and Jason's design looked really cheap. Hodder might've made it work but they didn't even have him.

Jason Goes to Hell I kinda don't even count as a "real" Friday, because fuck New Line Cinema on that front particularly. Although Jason did look pretty awesome for the five minutes he's in it.

X is so retarded that it circles all the way around back to awesome, so I didn't mind. Plus, it had *that* kill.

The reboot looked really good and I appreciate that fact that they went with something mildly different. I liked the hunter Jason angle to a certain extent, but they kinda Lucas'd it up by explaining away the magic with the tunnels and whatnot. I think Jason becomes infinitely less menacing when you remove the supernatural element or parts thereof. Can't really hate it, though, 'cause I'm an OC fan and my girl Amanda Righetti is in it.

Jason vs Carrie and Jason on a Boat are also pretty neat.

Finally, I'm really, really glad that found footage reboot never happened.

Attached: 1548973774962.jpg (427x443, 24K)

>Mikey gets his bussy popped by Jason forever
POP!

I feel like this heavy brawler fighting stuff only works with Jason.
Michael, at least in his better movies, is effective because of the way he's shot: hiding in heavy shadows, or silhouetted by light, or lurking at the edges of the frame, or obscured by something in the foreground, or shot at a low angle to make him look large and imposing. He's meant to be more like a phantom and having him slug around in broad sunlight like a wrestler is very out of character

Regarding the fanmade film in the OP, I can tell a lot of love went into it but the fact that's it's shot in bright daylight just doesn't work. I know they didn't have the capability to shoot at night but these movies really work during low light.

I love Jason's horrifically decayed look in 7, with the ribcage exposed and the soggy clothes, he looks so disgusting and zombie-like

III is my favorite, it's so generic it's wonderful.

they were thinking of doing found footage? that would've SUCKED

Jason needs to be immediate and threatening, found footage decreases that. plus I just hate found footage.

HIRE THIS MAN

I wanted to love 3 since he gets his hockey mask then but it's so painful to sit through, the acting is so fucking terrible.
>I'm looking at you Shelley and Fox

Jason is deformed but where do any of the films state that he's slow or retarded?

That's part of the charm for me. The first 3 just feel like a bunch of stoned teenagers having a great time on set and I love it. 4 is pretty great too, but it's a little too polished for me.

It's definitely talked about in Freddy vs Jason. I'm also pretty sure it's mentioned in the reboot, I also think the way his mom talks about him implies he was either retarded or some kind of mentally fucked mommy's boy

the pregnant girl in the blue bikini who gets booped on the nose with the yo-yo in 3 is really cute, it makes me sad when Jason kills her

And why the fuck does he keep grunting when he gets punched? He's silent as the grave, even when taking an axe to the chest

Terrible

For me, is Jason Goes to Hell

I prefer Chucky vs Leprechaun myself
youtube.com/watch?v=t-32GB0AMXI

The kills in 3 are kino

It depends on which Myers and which Jason.

Myers and Jason both weren’t huge guys. Myers started at around six foot and by Halloween 4 was 6’3 which he stayed at until Zombie’s remake where he hit 6’9.

Jason ranged from 6’1 to 6’5

So technically, Myers in average has been bigger

true. The jew is just too realistic and obnoxious to endure though.

Momma's boy yes of course but I only ever remember characters speculating if he was retarded, not outright stating he was. He seems pretty sharp in the remake.

Michael will destroy Jason,
This Fan made movie is garbage.

so is Michael a regular human or what?

He’s human but there’s nothing regular about him.

Michael us literally "The Shape".
He's a unforgiven relentless individual who carries inhuman capabilities. He's will destroy Jason.

He's not, he's inhuman.

>is

But this is garbage, OP.

Watched 5 min. The dialogue gave me brain cancer.
Otherwise I appreciate the effort.

Myers would ambush Jason who is a moron

don't be mean to Jason

Jason smokes weed
Michael drinks Budweiser
Freddy shoots up smack, meth or speedballs
who else?

Pinhead gets high off of torturing

found footage where a film crew is making a ghost hunting documentary at crystal lake and he just keeps showing up and killing them
ending would tease another crossover, maybe with some ghost character since it would kind of give the film crew a reason for being there in the first place

don't they all get kinda high from sadism?

ehhhhhhhhhhhh

He is very much not alone

Attached: 1.jpg (1432x1998, 276K)

Mikey gonna BUST that BUSSY open!!

based and slasherpilled

There's also a sequel with leatherface.

Attached: crop.jpg (880x676, 109K)

whew

Attached: 09FA2FED-1594-4505-BBED-670682CBCD44.png (500x566, 138K)

Momma Voorhees always says he's a special boy. Kind of just implies he's a high functioning autist or something. Pretty sure he's mute too

>Jason is deeply loved by his mother despite being deformed and maybe a little slow
god I wish that were me

Does he actually say hurr durr?

if he did Yea Forums would say it the best kino of all time

kek
but for having zero budget, actually zero, it's pretty good. The worst part is the non-story and two invincible killers punching and stabbing each other for 25 minutes straight, but it's impressive for just a fan project.

In order to make this match-up entertaining, you'd have to involve their back stories and have them maybe, like, actually able to fucking die.

Attached: donjokes.jpg (345x336, 214K)

It was 20 min of stunt guys beating on each other. Pretty boring.

:^)

Attached: karl von frankenstein michael.jpg (919x1247, 95K)

Attached: karl von frankenstein jason.jpg (675x900, 96K)

don't know source, sorry

Attached: pinup jason.jpg (1046x733, 52K)

Attached: totesfleisch8 jason.jpg (1024x953, 90K)

sauce for a friend?

For me, it's Alice
youtube.com/watch?v=r1EebHS6NAg

Attached: adrienne-king-friday-the-13th-650x330.jpg (650x330, 42K)

What are some genuinely good fan films?

One might argue any sequel not made the original writers and director are fan films