Why does everyone remember Sebulba, a very minor cgi character that was part of an Episode I’s (1999) side plot...

Why does everyone remember Sebulba, a very minor cgi character that was part of an Episode I’s (1999) side plot, but no one remembers the name of, say, Benicio Del Toro’s character in the mainline Star Wars movie that released just one year and 5 months ago?

Attached: 58536ABF-7C93-49EA-8B43-C45C48A2723B.jpg (443x693, 40K)

Attached: subverted.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

>Benicio Del Toro’s character
I still don't know if he was the guy they were looking for or just a random dude who happened to have the exact same hacker skills.

they subverted your expectations by not giving you the answer you wanted

>uh, actually, the real villain is the military contractors not the people in charge of the militarys fighting each other

Most people saw TPM as kids and it made much more of an impression them, because we were young and not jaded about Star Wars. He's a much more memorable looking character, albeit retarded. Sebulba is also way more unique of a name than DJ.

Both films are bad. I fucking hate the sequels, but I hate them mostly for making you prequel retards think you have some awesome ammo as to why the prequels are great. They're not, fuck off.

HE ALWAYS WINS

>uh actually, all war is bad, except when an old white lady does war crimes that you should never question
really mixed messages here

Poodoo.

In my martial arts group, we used to joke about doing a sebulba, where you pushed your oponent away with your feet

Characters, writing, and story were important in the prequels.

Only Rey and the liberal agenda are important in the sequels

Sicario?

based

Who?

Because one of my friends played a Dug in my sw RPG game and I made him a custom Dug Jedi miniature using some Games Workshop skeleton bitz as the base.

They never even mentioned Del Toro's character's name in TLJ. What the fuck.

Attached: 1450886782216.jpg (580x704, 68K)

Because the pod racing scene is one of two things that are actually positively remembered about TPM. Sebulba was the antagonist during these scenes.

Sic-Ar’ Rio from the Outer Rim planet M3-Xyyko

Have they shown any females of his species? Just curious.

HNNNGGG

sebulba was a bitch to beat in the pod racing game you nerf herder

because Rian wanted to stick with the placeholder 'MASTER CODE BREAKER' name that was in the script, like a true shitty fanfic author.

Sebulba is not an orginal name.

I would have never thought about the character if not for this thread. Even though the fountain is one of my favorite movies.