At the end of the episode IX teaser trailer a version of Kylo Ren's theme is played but the ending notes are played in...

>at the end of the episode IX teaser trailer a version of Kylo Ren's theme is played but the ending notes are played in major instead of minor
>john williams frequently used minor keys to display the dark side of the force and major keys to use the light side of the force in the original trilogy and the prequel trilogy

Ben Solo Redemption incoming

Attached: 2cd.jpg (1920x1920, 301K)

Guess I forgot no one actually wants to talk about movies on this board and instead just wants to shit on companies and bitch and moan all day.

That's fine. This can be a star wars hate thread. Go nuts.

The people behind making trailers are from marketing and shit. People who are making the movie are never involved in making the trailers.

yep. this is about what i expect from this board anymore. just vitriol and ignorance. why do you bother coming here just to complain?

does that mean that the version of kylo's theme that has the major key change doesn't exist?

the fact that this music was made in the first place is the evidence. not its use in the teaser.

I just want to spoiled capeshit for everyone. Spider Man fucks black panther.

Anyway user, for the episode 9 trailer?
I highly doubt Gaylo stays evil. It would be neat if miss perfect turned evil because not the emperor, but I doubt it. She's probably Kenobi's daughter and they will fight sheev. While the other assholes go on an adventure. The movie will have such blistering pacing it will pass like 5 minutes.

Attached: asian drivers.png (913x2732, 2.82M)

>make a stupid superfluous Star Wars speculation thread
>”WTF why don’t you people want to talk about real movies?!?”
>>>r/StarWarsSpeculation

Based
killing kylo is too easy and shit

jesus christ the laziest ship design. barely altered tie interceptor.

i was also hoping she would turn but its just such a small chance at this point i've given it up.
and honestly i think we are done with rey's parentage. it really isn't looking like it's going to matter. In terms of the pacing, yeah it's probably going to be nuts but hopefully the time gap between 8 and 9 will at least help make it not so insane. I think they are gonna keep the nu-A-team group together for this movie like in the OT.

>10,000 star wars hate threads every minute getting 100s of replies
>actual posts by fans of the movies get ignored because its not an echo chamber

fuck off and stop ruining Yea Forums you autistic retard.

agreed. i've seen people saying that his redemption would be poor writing somehow and i fail to see how that could be considered when the alternative doesn't fit with the flow star wars has had since day 1.

>stop ruining Yea Forums

Attached: DF883EB7-4E0F-4455-A31D-1B63D13452ED.png (1868x812, 1.48M)

vader's super well designed very unique tie fighter

Attached: vaders ship.jpg (264x191, 7K)

I think you're right though.
Kylo killing his Father...or maybe he didn't kill his father. Maybe Snoke pulled the trigger remotely like how Kylo killed Snoke. He didn't kill his mother, but maybe he feels guilty for killing Han and that's why he takes up the name Skywalker or something. Now that I think about it, they can easily have a scene where Kylo says he didn't kill Han. Where he regrets everything. Adam Driver is the best damn actor they have, he can do it.
Damn it man, now I'm interested again.

tie bomber.

>liking movies and talking about them is ruining Yea Forums

constant sneedposting and capeshit/nu-wars hate threads are the lifeblood of Yea Forums i guess?

Attached: TIE_Bomber_BF2.png (2000x1346, 2.1M)

>for killing Han
or for Han dying and he not protecting him...

All of the ships in Nuwars are lazy. It's sad, I think George just really wanted to make toys because his ships are great.

Stop it... You'll only set yourself up for disappointment again.

Look i'm not even a troll but nustar wars is insanely bad and universally hated, especially on this board, and you're butthurt and whining that you're getting no (you)'s? From tv? If you want corporate shilling go to reddit friend.

yeah i generally expect a discussion board dedicated to discussing movies to be open to at least one thread out of 9 pages that doesn't say "nuwars bad / capeshit bad / sneedlulz"

honestly i'd suggest looking into the movie novelizations. you get a lot more insight in to kylo's thoughts and you don't have to worry about the distractions of poor pacing, acting directing. at this point the story is purest in the books.

Goddamn it I know.
You know what, this movie would be okay if they cut out like 90%. I said last year, that it's possible that EP8 will retroactively be thought of as genius because it throws everyone off and that the people who liked it will stop liking it.
The left figure is 100% someone in robes. The right is obviously a short stocky woman.

Rey is Anakin and Rose Tico's child. You heard is here first.

Attached: 2019-04-16 13_18_30-Netflix.png (1422x646, 705K)

the people who make the music for the trailers aren't involved in making the movie bro

The future is the Dark Side. Either Rian doesn't know this and he's retarded...or this was a deliberate line. Sheev always saw the future and was always wrong.

Attached: 2019-04-16 13_27_01-Netflix.png (1440x740, 420K)

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 2.57M)

.....dude.

Ah yes...people telling the truth always look to their right hand side. Rian is a genius man. I payed no attention to this movie.

Attached: 2019-04-16 13_37_56-Netflix.png (986x727, 634K)

Rey know's she was abandoned. thats why she doesn't let people in close. when han offered her a job she bailed, when finn said to come with him, she bailed, when kylo said to rule with him, she bailed. shes got abandonment issues and she already knows why.

Attached: 8I33G2L.gif (245x150, 1.85M)

She's lying too. She knows he can read her so she's lying.

Attached: 2019-04-16 13_44_09-Netflix.png (1146x690, 764K)

seems like a poor storytelling choice to have everyone lie about all the dialogue regarding a characters past. even obi wan didn't lie to luke. only half-truthed his ass.

>rian is this subtle
Literally kino

It's all gigantic Star Wars pulp, it's about the feeling in the moment, the theatricality
Kylo is the bad guy, so he plays the part, he talks the talk. He's the ying to Reys yang.

>john williams frequently used minor keys to display the dark side of the force and major keys to use the light side of the force in the original trilogy and the prequel trilogy
interdasting op... related the tune to kylo's yourself?

Episode 8 is a one giant lie. Like I swear JJ said "They figured it all out, Rian make something that will confuse most of the audience and ruin their expectations. Then I'll fix it all with 9 and they will have to watch it."

I highly doubt it was that planned out though.