youtube.com/watch?v=TPfa5VuTVN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hope both die

Jon if he realizes he’s banging crazy and goes full blown for the throne

Jorah's redemption: the Slaying of a Dragon Whore

It’s her turn

who has a better tax policy?

Team cersei

well, dany freed the slaves and so increased the labour force and taxable population dramatically, so probably her

Stannis

Is he really that much taller than Dany?

Euron

>freeding slaves is good for economy

The only correct answers.
Gun to my head though? Jon, without a doubt.

>t. keynesian

>just try and ride dis dragon if it kill u LOL W/E

damn Dany is a cold-hearted cunt

Attached: tenor.gif (496x266, 2.59M)

it is. those slaves have to go back to doing slave work anyways, but now Khaleesi gets to levy an income tax on both their and their employers earnings. Previously only the slavemasters were taxed

taxing slaveowners is more efficient and brings more money

>Burns his own family and subjects at the stake because a 300 year old whore sucked his cock.
Based

Attached: AFE5CCBB-4460-491D-8580-5FD895CC5BDE.jpg (588x526, 59K)

I hope Jon will fuck Sansa. She is much better than queenslay.

Danny needs to go. Only way this shitty show is saved is if Jon goes full king and skull fucks her and her slave army.

but taxing freemen keeps the employers on your side as you can tax them less

No. Emilia is the only actress besides Maise who's shorter than him

They should die in each others arms.

Attached: game-of-thrones-.jpg (567x709, 38K)

unironically rooting for nigit king at this point

Don't blame you. Most characters are unlikeable quipbots by now.

I just want to watch that bar react when Khaleesi turns out to be the bad 'guy' and the white male is the hero.

I'm rooting for the Night King so he can reanimate Robert Baratheon.

fpbp

Well, being from the North it's an easy choice.

jon

dany only cares about her dragons, and even then not that much given her tepid response to finding out viserion is an ice dragon now.

who will be the first main character to be reanimated?

Bran as the Night King

wolf headed robb

Jamie and everybody dies after he goldfist then

Ros

then who sits on the iron throne?

the one true king

Attached: 1502984928876.png (1612x1428, 64K)

Jon. Starks are based.

Attached: 545px-House_Stark.svg.png (545x600, 94K)

Keep me up to date, whats the difference between the two and why are they fighting?

One defended the wall, the other hit the wall.

Daenerys has dragons, fire immunity and hates slavery, her father was the last King of westeros who went insane and got overthrown by among others Jon's father because he randomly burned people alive (she likes burning people too), then she was taken away as a baby and survived outside planning her comeback, got her family murdered, got sold into slavery as the sex toy of a barbarian nomad, got her brother killed, conquered eastern cities, abolished slavery, ended the local aristocracy, assembled an army of freedmen and went back home to reconquer her kingdom, but found out ice zombies were invading and went North to fight them instead
Jon has no dragons but died and came back to life, he has not started what he thinks of slavery so far, he was born the bastard son of the local northern warlord and got sent as a renegade to serve in the wall that kept wildling people away, got lost in the North, fucked the enemy and got cozy with them, murdered a friend of his people because he sacrificed children to the ice demons (which we found out were no legend but actually existed) and practiced mass incest with his daughters/sex slaves, then he came back to the wall, got elected Lord commander, brought the wildlings South to join forces to fight the zombies, got murdered by his man but resurrected, fought some cunt and his 20 good men who were tormenting his children, was elected King in the North by his tribesmen, secceding from westeros, but gave up his claim and swore allegiance to Daenerys without consulting his people to join forces and defeat the zombies, but now he found out he's not just a bastard but the son of the son of the mad king and thus has a claim to the throne too

Cersei is the incest queen who had her entire family killed in her quest for power, blew up the entire local religious hierarchy and their temple, is hated by the people and has few allies, but has a fuckload of money and a pretty hot body for an old woman, so she used the 1st to hire

of mercenaries and whored the second to get the largest navy in the world

Stannis was a guy who got bewitched by magical pussy and sacrifices a bunch of people to become king, including burning his daughter alive, then got btfo anyway and died, so supporting him is a meme

Euron is le epic mad man pirate who fucks his own male and female relatives, is into some spoopy shit and likes to fuck queens

The Night King is the ultimate icey Chad, the allegedly immortal king of ice and undisputed king beyond the wall, created as a weapon of mass destruction against men by the race known as children of the forest, the indigenous people of westeros who were at war with invading men, and he has an army of warlocks who raised an even bigger army of fucking zombies, including a zombie dragon, which he used to blow up the wall and invade the north, where he'll finally do something? We dont really know what he wants, but he loves spooky spirals and killing people

Littlefinger

He's dead

the other side, when i change channel?

>implying they are showing Danaerys imperfections with intent to kill her off
>implying they aren't going to have the two marry and bring out the best in eachother and being the check to eachothers flaws
C'mon now.

Attached: Bollocks.gif (250x149, 1.58M)

le epic contrarian post

Book Euron actually doesn't take any loot from places he goes and just gives it all to the men under him. Its one of the ways he has so many men who fight for him.
Show Euron however just seems like a dumber version of Victorian.

Freeze them all Night's King!

On the side of the only true player, of course.

Attached: CIA vein.webm (166x200, 51K)

AZOR JAIME

IRL Thicc Stroke Mommy of Eyebrow Kino
On the show, anyone who is NOT Daenerys.

Attached: 4EhSY1m.jpg (1500x2000, 695K)

>Jon and Danny ready to battle the White Walkers and their wights
>Night's King arrives at winterfell with his army
>waves hands and magically calls to him snow
>suddenly a corpse is reanimated and be put together in form
>Night's King kneels before it and his White Walkers proceed to do so too
>"now I know who the real enemy is"
>and who are you...
KINO

He only raised an army to protect westeros from the foreign Invaders

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=TPfa5VuTVN4

For you.

This
They’re terrible

must've been some mad experienced head

They are both on the same side.

Sansa. She is the smartest of them all.

Jon Snow is a retard, but O MY DRAGONS is outright evil.

I guess Jon is the lesser of two evils here, honestly even Robert´s bastard son (forgot his name, the blacksmith guy) would be better.

Gendry, best guy for the job is the guy who fucking hates his job

jon of course.

Actually she took a percentage of the fee paid for the slave, and the slaves were only allowed to enter year long contracts.

Team Nightking

dany must die

I wish he had an actual interesting motivation. He's so robotic.

My possieh-licking Jonboy

Attached: file.png (591x591, 648K)

the true king of the 7 kingdoms, of course

Attached: euron alphachad.png (800x600, 813K)

That's the sort of kino that D&D are literally incapable of thinking of

if i had to pick one of the two, i'd pick jon easily, not even close. but instead i'm choosing /ourgirl/.

Attached: cersei.jpg (3538x3345, 2.69M)

feels bad man because that would be genuinely creepy

Which side is the midget on, i want him to win.

Euron will make finger in the bums tax free bless him

I root for lannisters since cia was neutralized by strong wymen

Attached: 1554386084531.jpg (258x256, 49K)

>Not using the correct picture

Attached: 1555436022742.png (610x497, 217K)

>It took all the npc's watching the show this long to realize that Dany is a villain that burns people alive and has an army known for raping people.
It took them 8 fucking seasons

Hey, those sl.. free people need to remortgage one day.

You mean reduced the taxable wealth of the productive members of society while also creating a new class of poor unproductive members

Attached: 1354048409433.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

>based
at getting betrayed and murdered maybe lol

pssh jon
dany is low key schizo

mummy based and is banging the best character in the show

I dunno what this is referring to

This garbage show has always looked so awful. I never regret completely ignoring it.

If you're a man that still sides with Dany, then you're a cuck.

A lot of people don't realize that they toned down the dothraki because if they let them act as they truly are, Dany would be seen as the villain. I'm almost 100% sure that in the books, the dothraki are gonna go around raping and pillaging westeros everywhere and she'll probably just accept it because she's not used to disciplining her armies, especially since she got one that's already disciplined(the unsullied) and she'll probably think that it's okay because it's only happening to the people that don't bend the knee to her. Or maybe that faggot Faegon'll take one of her dragons and she gets pissed and tries to go scorched earth on Westeros. Whichever the case, Dany bad.

Attached: 1542005092787.png (826x556, 565K)

Dany has more experience ruling. Jon acts too much like a Stark and will probably get him and anybody he cares for killed.

sansa or the counsel of midget man old man & dicklessman

Attached: ee29e9875c785e6808a6d4.83849433_.jpg (1200x630, 122K)

Sansa is the smartest person in westeros canonically

no she should die pregnant by having her baby gutted thinking job betrayed her while sansa who ordered it watch jon & smile

Sansa fucked dogs

Both statements are true

Jon. It may be a cliche, but the fat, weak coward who's also smart, brave, and heroic at the same time is always right

Attached: Samwell_Season_8_Cropped.PNG.png (343x544, 347K)

Ned

based sans

>mfw I remember this is actually canonically true in the tv show

Attached: haley unsure.jpg (687x1024, 73K)

Sam is impossible to hate really. He's too pathetic. Which just made the scene with the "joke" about his brother's death come off as really cruel and sadistic

LOL NO, Sansa the 200 IQ for no reason, and Arya the super Assassin are by far worse characters than Dany.

DANY OBVIOUSLY, SHE CUTE.

Attached: 1505626039431.png (680x486, 395K)

They’re actually fucking, not fighting

But all of Jon’s family and friends hate Dany

Attached: 79384BC7-FE38-4025-B092-8FFC1F112275.jpg (474x316, 26K)

>Sansa fucked dogs
Lol wut?