youtube.com/watch?v=ykXkmVURI-w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Generally film but both are equally as shit for the last decade or so

Television

Formerly film

Television

Film

film
only a select few shows like the sopranos get close to matching the highest quality of film

ads and marketing
youtube.com/watch?v=ykXkmVURI-w

Film

Which is better, fuck or suck?

Literature>Vidya>>>Film>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anal Rape>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Television

In this day and age, television BY FAR.

I'm finding it harder and harder to commit to watching a 1 hr 40 minute movie, knowing I'll have to consume it all in one go and will most likely be unfulfilled by the end.

With TV, there's so much more room to digest everything and spend time in the world and with the characters. Obviously there are a lot of cases where this is abused by shows that live past their welcome, but when a TV show gets it right, very few movies have the same effect anymore

Attached: based and redpilled.jpg (157x117, 3K)

Television is at its absolute peak right now.
Film is at its absolute low point.

The production value in television has pretty much caught up with film. There's virtually no advantage the latter has anymore.

>Which is better, sneed or chuck?

European television

>both are equally as shit for the last decade or so
You do realise capeshit isn't the only stuff being released right grandpa?

Attached: The Best of the 2010's.jpg (750x1048, 223K)

>tfw kino is being released every year but ignorant boomers don't realise capeshit aren't the only movies being released

Attached: IMG_0695.jpg (750x510, 83K)

>You do realise capeshit isn't the only stuff being released right grandpa?
I liked Logan, but putting it in your pic after that comment makes you look beyond retarded.
And yes, it counts as capeshit.

YouTube

Attached: youtube-logo.jpg (1140x700, 68K)

nice bait

Attached: 1493823873008.gif (250x230, 927K)

Twitch.tv

Logan doesn't count as capeshit.
It's an actual film that fucks around with the idea of capeshit

How is it bait?

I agree, but the negative impact of capeshit is that this stuff gets far less convenient showtimes, and often gets rushed out of theaters after just a couple of weeks while capeshit dominates and overstays its welcome.

There was more than one movie I tried to see last year that, after opening weekend, were simply no longer an option because the showtimes were awful or nonexistent. Annihilation, The Post and Bad Times at the El Royale come to mind. I'm particularly pissed about Annihilation because after it was gone, everyone talked to about it said that it was amazing to see in a theater and I fucking missed my chance because every theater near me pushed it out after a week or two to make room for more Black Panther screenings.