Endgame Full Plot Spoilers

Early in the opening, the remaining Avengers track down Thanos on New Titan... which looks to have been renamed. He's already destroyed the stones and is living alone, having completed his task. He's about to monologue, and Thor cuts off his head... all before the opening title. The remaining Avengers feel they have lost, and then there is a time jump.

• Rocket and Hulk go to bring Thor back from New Asgard... and he's let himself go. He's chubby.

• Specific scenes from many of the previous Marvel movies are revisited via time travel through the quantum realm – which has already been figured out by savvy fans. The idea of course is to get the stones before Thanos can collect them. The interaction between our current surviving characters and scenes from past movies is a lot of fun. Think Back to the Future 2. It's a great way to honor the legacy, and I think people will really enjoy that part of it.

• Thor does not die, but he does offer Valkyrie the role as the leader of New Asgard.

• Banner does get stuck as Hulk, but he's now "smart Hulk" and can talk perfectly, like Banner but in Hulk's voice.

Black Widow and Hawkeye go to retrieve the soul stone. One of them doesn't return. You do the math....... it’s Black Widow

Tony gets the Gauntlet in the final battle and snaps Thanos and his army from existence. But he's been badly injured in the fight, and dies in Pepper's arms, surrounded by the remaining Avengers.

The snapped return before the climax. It's a "false win" and everyone must fight together again when Thanos from the past returns. There is a permanent death before the final battle, and another as a result of the final battle.

Attached: 938B3F56-2DAF-4C71-9335-59B6C39F1865.jpg (187x200, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AR1RneYhl0g
twitter.com/Russo_Brothers/status/1118219449570455552
bitchute.com/video/FYoLKe8w5JOy/
www63.zippyshare.com/v/eDyRndzW/file.html
www63.zippyshare.com/v/70UjxJvS/file.html
www63.zippyshare.com/v/lLZVTn8X/file.html
www63.zippyshare.com/v/BDMTjcD2/file.html
instagram.com/p/BwU6lsWlUGs/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1schzmmpzidb2
youtube.com/watch?v=mTBDPDUneKY
i.4pcdn.org/tv/1542783492472.webm
i.4pcdn.org/tv/1555297025897.webm
i.4pcdn.org/sp/1459855256508.webm
i.4pcdn.org/tv/1555219513362.webm
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1482499044336.webm
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1471045800810.webm
i.4pcdn.org/tv/1555268738689.webm
i.4pcdn.org/sp/1555258411734.webm
i.4pcdn.org/tv/1555256154040.webm
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1497911663649.webm
mobile.twitter.com/Dannygontu/status/1115358961329475584
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This isn’t full.

Unironically sounds dumb

Sounds like shit.. glad I dropped capeshit some time ago.

What does captain marvel do?
What happens to captain American

>Thanos is killed/revived 3 times

Attached: Was+there+really+a+need+for+this+profile+_f5911a80749723a09f6d3678be09c965.jpg (278x200, 14K)

Attached: B8F89454-31CE-4FAC-9688-882BE38654D9.jpg (750x579, 231K)

The opening title is after Cap says, "let's go get this son of a bitch"

>20 films later
>iron Man 1 is still the only good one

So, whose death is permanent for the MCU?
Tony? Cap? No one?

Attached: #1 SUPERHERO MOVIE FAN.png (644x800, 15K)

Why can't Tony just snap himself to be uninjured again if he has the gauntlet? Bad writing baka.

Well, wow OP. You copied this from Reddit.

yet you're still posting on Yea Forums. fucking loser

FAT THOR

Attached: 6090075175_bf734f2555_z.jpg (612x612, 141K)

I still have reservations about the leaked deaths.

Apparently, they filmed multiple endings to throw of leakers in test screenings.

I still think a better ending is Cap sacrificing himself to save everyone, and Tony, his purpose to save the Earth fulfilled, retires with Pepper.

No the best ending is actually going for the Antman-in-anus meme ending.
Like, just go straight for the meme, and make sure to rub it in.
Kill all the normie joy by being absolutely fucking abrasive and disgusting about it.

God I hate superhero movies and everyone who watches them so much
I'm literally burning with hatred for anyone who cares about this garbage

Just watched the 4:xx min video on phub.
God this movie looks like absolute shit.
I'm glad I stopped watching this shitty franchise with childish endings and everything in between. Truly is meant for the onions portion of my generation that reverted into a shell after 9/11 and never grew the fuck up.

>normie

I can promise that you are someone well within the confines of what is considered normal and uninteresting.

Imagine having access to all the customer database of Disney+.
We could open re-education camp.

Probably this. I find it weird Tony dying before Cap.
I think it is better what this user say. Cap being the sacrifice (even though I want a happy ending for him too) and Tony just going back to Pepper but putting the Iron Man phase off since his whole story is over by now.

link

no u

this is objectivley wrong, first 30 minutes have already been screened and its not this

SPOILER ALERT!

Hulk and Spider-man become butt buddies.

How can be there thanos at the end if they kill him at the begining

watch the leaks bro, its all there. Boomer Thor is a thing..

Technically, it makes sense.

Iron man started it all so it's kinda poetic. Cap is a good guy and doesn't deserve to die. Tony was an asshole several time so him dying feels normal.

Tony has been obsessed with Thanos since New York. By dying, he let his obsession go.

RDJ costs too damn much so they got rid of the character because they know they won't use him anytime soon. Chris Evans is out as well but less expensive so they can figure something out down the line if needed.

>I'm glad I stopped watching this shitty franchise
>Immediately goes and watches the leaked footage.
pick one

Why did Thanos need to fight anyone in the previous movie? Just turn everyone that stands in your way into bubbles and be done with it.

Where dem webms at nigga

Attached: 1431681213231.jpg (640x853, 133K)

So all the events from Infinity war never happened ?

With the leaks that I've seen this is actually just a terrible way to end the movie. There are so many ways they could have done it better, but I'm already set up for disappointment.

holy sh*t HYPE.

Attached: 1524015123_0gL4oxd.jpg (994x745, 162K)

Why didn't Thanos just create more resources?

That's not how that meme works nigga.

Why is melon in there

True but Tony can have a life still with Pepper. Make a family now that his obsession will be gone (when Thanos out of the picture). Cap deserves some kind of end with Peggy. Maybe in another timeline, maybe in the afterlife. Who knows.
I feel like Tony simply dying isn't a good thing if the leaked ending is not a fake one.
We will see.

From the vemo video it shows the hulk with a stark made gauntlet. Hes seen stuggling to control it

LOL, it literally culminates in a ready player one still battle with every retard in MCU vs da bad purple man. Literal garbage tier

I still can't get over the time machine bullshit . It's literally the dumbest meme ever created. This movie seems chocked full of them. The audience is so fragile they couldn't deal w/ 1/2 the population being wiped out offscreen and the story moving forward... So :

MUH TIME MACHINE TO MAKE SURE WE DONT HURT ANYONE'S FEE FEEs

I expected this though. Anytime something goes to mainstream appeal, it's dumbed down to retard levels

It takes two seconds to find. Just search 'endgame' on alternative platforms and look for the 4:xx clip . sort by 'most recent'. I'm assuming people want the link who are part of the take down group.. Well, you're going to have to at least put in some work

> shitty media that has captivated the mass of brainlets
> Checks out a 4 min clip instead of 4 hour movie to confirm the masses are indeed being fed dogshit
> Laughs and comments about the absolute state
What's the issue here?

>No ending of Captain going back in time to marry Peggy

Attached: 1554919351498.jpg (596x532, 167K)

>tfw was actually looking forward to this before the leaks
Well shit looks like it's a wait and watch it with Yea Forums kind of film after all

>Apparently, they filmed multiple endings to throw of leakers in test screenings.

The power of Disney's budget. Imagine filming, editing, and adding special affects to a bunch of scenes just for the lulz.

Now it all makes sense.

Attached: what ps2 game is this.webm (1280x536, 2.25M)

Attached: Avenger Endgame complete leaks1.webm (456x648, 2.94M)

Attached: Avenger Endgame complete leaks2.webm (456x648, 2.93M)

>no mention of captain feminism
no way these leaks are real

Attached: Avenger Endgame complete leaks3.webm (456x648, 2.94M)

>The audience is so fragile they couldn't deal w/ 1/2 the population being wiped out offscreen and the story moving forward... So :
....did you ever expect them not bringing people back had the remotest possibility? because if so, you are dumb

the cgi on hulk looks so bad when he's with thor wtf

>darth maul thanos

Attached: 1552840227929.png (222x293, 148K)

The CGI on hulk has been getting worse with every movie.

>arabic text
>doctor Hulk
>fat Thor
>lesbian captain marvel wins the day
>mods imploring to not post spoilers
I really wish that this is marvel trolling us. That would be pretty cool

Nope

Some rich Arab prince paid top shekles to Disney for private advanced screening

this wasn't a test screening, it was a premier in LA

Could someone give me a quick text with all the important spoilers so i can ruin marvel beta shits day? I dont give a fuck about capeshit anywa.

So what's the point of any threat seeing as captain marvel is basically the one punch man of the series now?

>Yea Forums
>capeshit
What's the link here? Or are you just a giant faggot?

snape ______________ ____________ _______kills ___________ _______ ________ dumbledore

>Time Travel
>Professor Hulk
>Fat Boomer Thor
>Stark Infinity Gauntlet
>Cap vs 2012 Cap
>Everyone comes back
>Avengers Assemble
>Cap wielding Mjolnir
>Dyke Captain Marvel
>Tony dies
>Everything goes back to before

Thanos loses.

Wow guys just go into facebook. The entire final battle got leaked already. Some of these are true while others are not

Condense it, it's still too long. People can stop reading once they realize what it is.

This looks so fucking bad

>Early in the opening, the remaining Avengers track down Thanos on New Titan... which looks to have been renamed. He's already destroyed the stones and is living alone, having completed his task. He's about to monologue, and Thor cuts off his head... all before the opening title.
>End Credits play thereafter
BRAVO DISNEY
R
A
V
O

>film multiple ends to see which tests better with audiences
how much more dishonest can these flicks get?

All those CGI sprites running around. Modern movies, folks!

>we could have had a mature oriented DC extended universe
>instead we get this basedboy shit
>it will still make billions of dollars
just nuke the planet already pls

download it and post here. i don't have sorosbook

>mature oriented DC
You people are more pathetic than marvel drones. Just enjoy adult movies made for adults. Not fucking capeshit aimed at children.

>Thor fell into a cauldron of magic potion
Oh shit. Thanos doesn't stand a chance!

How so you feel about Doom Patrol?

LINK

I don't watch capeshit, i'm not 13 anymore.

You care so much. Stop replying and hide the thread.

Why though, are you offended that i'm calling the media you consume so hard for 13 years old? It's the truth, you know.

Im sure your hobbies have never been called childish ever.

i'm still not getting something from the plot
if they manage to go back to the past and get the infinity stones before thanos, didn't they basically avoided the whole infinity war and thanos couldn't snap everybody out of existence?

and there goes the franchise. What an anticlimactic ending.

10 years of buildup, only to be saved by Captain Feminism.

Early in the opening, the remaining Avengers track down Thanos on New Titan... which looks to have been renamed. He's already destroyed the stones and is living alone, having completed his task. He's about to monologue, and Thor cuts off his head... all before the opening title. The remaining Avengers feel they have lost, and then there is a time jump.

• Rocket and Hulk go to bring Thor back from New Asgard... and he's let himself go. He's chubby.

• Specific scenes from many of the previous Marvel movies are revisited via time travel through the quantum realm – which has already been figured out by savvy fans. The idea of course is to get the stones before Thanos can collect them. The interaction between our current surviving characters and scenes from past movies is a lot of fun. Think Back to the Future 2. It's a great way to honor the legacy, and I think people will really enjoy that part of it.

• Thor does not die, but he does offer Valkyrie the role as the leader of New Asgard.

• Banner does get stuck as Hulk, but he's now "smart Hulk" and can talk perfectly, like Banner but in Hulk's voice.

Black Widow and Hawkeye go to retrieve the soul stone. One of them doesn't return. You do the math....... it’s Black Widow

Tony gets the Gauntlet in the final battle and snaps Thanos and his army from existence. But he's been badly injured in the fight, and dies in Pepper's arms, surrounded by the remaining Avengers.

The snapped return before the climax. It's a "false win" and everyone must fight together again when Thanos from the past returns. There is a permanent death before the final battle, and another as a result of the final battle.

Attached: file.png (640x640, 674K)

>He's already destroyed the stones
Aren't the infinity gems indestructible?

So what is captain marvel doing the whole movie ?

All I give a shit about is Tony and Cap dying

I haven't watched the clip, seriously?

>Tony gets the Gauntlet in the final battle and snaps Thanos and his army from existence. But he's been badly injured in the fight, and dies
Wait, couldn't he just heal himself with the gauntlet?

Attached: avengers endgame captain marvel carol danvers infinity gauntlet peter parker.webm (514x330, 661K)

wow this sounds like shit

how are they gonna do a prequel movie about black widow when scarjo has aged like milk

is he bulking to play Hulk Hogan or is it fatsuit lmao

It's pottery for what they did to Star Wars.
Follow up one of the most anticipated movies with feminist propaganda and then release a spinoff movie with a character they just recently killed.

Sounds unironically retarded.

What about gamora?

please have this shitty ending kill cape shit, I dont want everything to become a multi million franchise with spinoffs and shit
how does one get a haircut in space?

agree with you on time travel.
whole thing should be ended after that war. people accept harsh reality and move on, but no mouse wanted to make shekels

What if it's like the movie Clue and Theatres get different endings where different people die?

Attached: 1554308870926.jpg (739x673, 132K)

oops did I forget my spoiler tags?

no, capeshitters should be forced to see this spoiler if they are actively looking for them after watching a dozen movies over a decade leading up to this

That would have been nice. Like they were married the entire time

>Black Widow dies
>have a movie currently in production for Black Widow
Why?

to be fair, they killed characters that had movies in the work, unless they wrote back when the first thanos thing happened they just killed the original avengers for infinity war
that would of been a better ending too actually.

>Thor does not die, but he does offer Valkyrie the role as the leader of New Asgard.
DROPPED

End credit scene is a young stan lee waking up from a dream and writing in his journal

Amazingly, you don't need any properties of the earths atmosphere to operate scissors.

oh wow
/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5c9f3e8a576e9

prequel

>Tony gets the Gauntlet
Please be true

Absolutely disgusting. Why's that drunk disgraced cunt worthy of leading assgard? It should be Hela.

Cap is the whole reason I stuck with the franchise, so I'd love for him to get a really shining moment like that

>There is a permanent death before the final battle, and another as a result of the final battle.
What the fuck is the point of spoilers when you try to prevent spoiling something?
Just spill the fucking beans already.

>she did it herself
no wonder that hairstyle looks like a cross between an anime character, Elvis Presley and a sexual predator.

Why does everyone have to team up and fight if Captain Marvel is there? She is canonically more powerful than all of them put together so what purpose do they serve? For that matter so is Dr. Strange, where is he in all this?

Holy shit this'll trigger a lot of incels on arrival.

>"FULL, EPIC plot spoilers guise!!!" XDDD
>"some guy dies, then some other guy, then somebody, i dunno do the math"

>implying shiteating arabs got the real movie
>create hype to take heat off notre dame and get some of the audience back after game of thrones obliterated all interest in this movie
This is all fake publicity trash. Notice how it doesn't show anything important, they don't show anyone dying, anyone talking about tony or rogers or black widow dying are shills. This was disney. Can't believe you fags fell for it

just turn ur brain off bro

with the footage I've seen, this doesn't add up

He dies fighting, it's gonna be a shining moment alright. He's also my favorite character, I don't give a whit about Stark or the others.
She's nerfed.

I will find the shittiest, dirties camrip, watch it and be done with this fucking shit for EVER.

Attached: Leaf Thanos to meow.png (825x464, 648K)

I'm much less excited after seeing the leaks. Most of it looked terrible.

I was in south korea and they showed us a 20 min long footage and they said it is the begining of the movie. It showed hawkeye losing his family.
Are you sure this is legit?

wait so
Widow and Stark die so are they the deaths before + after the big fight? also seems weird that Tony commits genocide and that saves the day wtf

the good guys win

Unless you mean widow is the one to come back I'm skeptical. She has a solo movie in the works

Is there a end credits scene?

He says early in the opening
as in after the Hawkeye stuff they 'kill' Thanos and then the intro credits roll.

Guys this is disinformation.

Some of it is true while the other is false or partially false.

Please post real leaks.

Hiw the fuck is thanos alive in the final battle if they kill him at the begining?

Prof H, Fat Thor, Mjolnir Cap, everyone vs grape

If this one isn't fake, then there is.

youtube.com/watch?v=AR1RneYhl0g

twitter.com/Russo_Brothers/status/1118219449570455552

russos on suicide watch

Thanos dies three times over the course of the movie.
1st is on New Titan, the planet he retreats to at the end of IW. The Avengers follow him there at the start of Endgame to make him undo the snap, but he has already destroyed the stones. I don't know how much of a fight he puts up here but apparently Thor cuts off his head, avenging the fallen.

2nd is when they start the Quantum Realm timeline hopping to try and gather all the stones for their own Gauntlet before Thanos collects them, here they fight past Thanos on Xandar I think and someone manages to kill his past-self here, assembling the Gauntlet and performing their own snap to undo all the deaths Thanos caused.

However, the 'undo' snap ends up resurrecting the Thanos from the PRESENT as well, who comes in with a revitalized Black Order + army to try and take the Gauntlet/stones back to re-do the snap. This is his third and final death.

Yes they were married the entire time to the point Peggy married someone else when he went missing and had kids with that person.

Wtf

Are normies gonna ya this is too confusing

Should have Cap dying while hoisting the #ImWithHer flag to demonstrate that #HeWillNotDivideUs

Does Tony die or not?

Normies gonna hate this one

Chris Evans basically confirmed his death via Twitter, or at least the fact that he's done with the franchise.

>Black Widow and Hawkeye go to retrieve the soul stone. One of them doesn't return. You do the math....... it’s Black Widow
What the fuck? Doing the math could be anyone. Why are redditors fucking retarded

If tony does die like the leaks say, i hope the end credits has him reviving somehow. It would be so wrong for tony to die after everything he has been through.

My thoughts as well. Time-travel is always a fucking recipe for disaster in any narrative, particularly one where it had no fucking place before and is suddenly haphazardly thrown in.

Isn't Captain Foot Fungus literal perfection that can solve every problem and her power is unlimited while also making sure all the young girls in the audience know that #LesbianismIsHip? How is it any challenge whatsoever if they have the Kween on their team?

How is that confusing in the slightest

Does he at least kill anyone in combat?

Look at what happened with Star Lord and trying to wield just one stone raw. It was tearing him apart. If he wasn't part god he would have been obliterated by it instantly.
Look at how the Stark Gauntlet affects Hulk in the leaked footage. Thanos is stronger and can probably take the pain like a champ and his gauntlet was probably better designed to handle the magic power it wields. The Stark Gauntlet is an imperfect science-made substitute. Doesnt have the shielding.

So Tony trying to use it is basically suicide and he knows it. Whatever it takes.

done just for you
bitchute.com/video/FYoLKe8w5JOy/

eyyy its the rock dude from ragnarok, nice

Fucking kek

You're gonna see YouTube videos of timelines ala inception

Uh user they destroyed the mind stonenonce already.

OMG AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!11!!1!1!

Attached: 1555409161110.png (434x524, 244K)

Captain America quits after realizing Tony can no longer help him

>RDJ costs too damn much so they got rid of the character because they know they won't use him anytime soon. Chris Evans is out as well but less expensive so they can figure something out down the line if needed.
I’d bet money on it being RDJs idea actually. He wants out, 10+ years and dozens of trucks of money later he just wants to do other things. Same as Evans but now he will treat him as a shadowy figure a la Nomad, they have that excuse.
P sure anybody would be tired of doing this shitty mvoies after a decade, no matter now much money they get you.

>bitchute.com/video/FYoLKe8w5JOy/
this is about the same amount and type of footage we would've seen in an actual trailer and not the misleading first 15-20 Russo shit we've been getting.

None of these scenes are particularly huge spoiler's, a lot of the scenes we saw in Infinity War trailers showed similar shit to this.

That I don't know, it doesn't say in any spoilers for certain. The only deaths I could find were Black Widow who dies to get the Soul Stone (but is revitalized by the 'undo' snap), Tony who dies doing the 'undo' snap (and is likewise revived), and Steve who's death is all but confirmed but exact cause is unknown. I would presume Thanos does the deed in the final act of the movie. Other than that, I can't say whether Thanos kills anyone else himself

Didn't Tony invent a virtually unlimited power source in Iron Man 2 or whatever? Why didn't he revolutionize human society with releasing that tech and instead just let the world suffer and play super hero for his ego?

>#DontSpoilTheEndgame is the #1 trend on Twitter
>has its own emoji

I don't give a crap about capeshit but this is hilarious to me.

Attached: 1430851296067.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>someone manages to kill his past-self here, assembling the Gauntlet and performing their own snap to undo all the deaths Thanos caused.

Wait. They kill him in the past, but it seems this is before the snap. Wouldn't that mean the snap wouldn´t happen at all and then there's no reason to undo the snap?

1. The ARC reactor has a limit, albeit a very vast one it wouldn't solve all the world's energy problems overnight even produced en masse
2. The ARC reactor is also tremendously dangerous in the wrong hands so Tony would logically want to be very, VERY choosey about whose hands he places that tech into (read: pretty much only his)

>Spoil the endgame
>tag my tweet #DontSpoilTheEndgame
MOMS...

So he believes he can arbitrate the future of human society based on his subjective opinions. Got it. He's an asshole.

The timelines don't work that way, it's basically multiverse theory: killing Thanos in this timeline they're stealing all the Stones from wouldn't prevent Thanos from killing everyone back in their own timeline.

Why didn't Thanos create some big tiddy bitches to fuck?

>He's an asshole.
Yes, that is basically Tony Stark's character in a nutshell

fake and gay, you don't kill off the best villain you've ever had at the drop of a hat like that

So, in the end they will use the Gems from another universe? That means the rule that a Infinity Gem won't work outside of its own universe won't apply here?

Turn your brain off and have sex

why do "strong female characters" always have to look like a lesbian (more manly) and display masculine traits? You can have a strong feminine character surely? why are they trying to look and act like the "oppressive men"

Attached: noman'ssky.gif (400x223, 1.71M)

Attached: 3.webm (320x180, 2.38M)

Because Melon is a vegan and he betrayed us

Attached: 4.webm (320x180, 2.31M)

Attached: wat.jpg (225x225, 7K)

She's the one killing Thanos

Does she do it with the power of a Progressive lesbian kiss in front of him?

Attached: 1553676562831.jpg (691x426, 31K)

Attached: 1.webm (320x180, 2.05M)

Imagine having to use your blood petrodollars to buy this shit instead of more women in your harem

how is this shit anything more than a glorified saturday morning cartoon you'd watch when you were 8 years old?

fucking manchildren I swear...

Attached: 2.webm (320x180, 2.42M)

It's Disney, the Chinese would not condone this

Isn't that alternate timeline or something?
In that case it could be one where she has short hair

Attached: 20190416_201039_rmedited.jpg (359x323, 85K)

what would have sounded "good" to you retards

I havent seen a marvel movie since ultron

Not making the MCU in the first place.

The fuck, this shit happens to every major blockbuster. Stay off the internet of you don't want to get spoiled.

The Infinity Stones aren't bound by that limitation in this situation because alternate timelines of the MCU all still fall under the umbrella of the MCU universe, meaning the Infinity Stones can be used from across the Quantum Realm timelines for the main timeline.

So
Does this confirm that Hawkeye loves black widow?

Yes, they've been best friends since before the first Avengers.

How accurate is this?

>320x180

Attached: animageforants.png (138x74, 37K)

Bigger with audio.

>d*sc*rd

>• Specific scenes from many of the previous Marvel movies are revisited via time travel through the quantum realm – which has already been figured out by savvy fans. The idea of course is to get the stones before Thanos can collect them. The interaction between our current surviving characters and scenes from past movies is a lot of fun. Think Back to the Future 2. It's a great way to honor the legacy, and I think people will really enjoy that part of it.

sounds kino, whats everyone crying about

>tfw going on yt and spamming spoilers

Attached: 1554226467562.gif (161x250, 105K)

>Thanos killed in first 30 minutes
Unconfirmed but highly probable
>Rocket and Hulk go to get Thor who's let himself go
Confirmed
>Traveling throughout alternate timelines to get the Stones
Confirmed
>Thor doesn't die, makes Valkyrie Queen
Unconfirmed
>Banner becomes Professor Hulk
Confirmed
>Black Widow dies to get the Soul Stone
Unconfirmed
>Tony snaps Thanos and his army away and dies in the process
Unconfirmed
>Everyone unites and fights against Thanos reborn
Confirmed

Imagine if they started DMCA'ing spoilers like they did with posts from The Fappening

>"Two stones uptown, one stone downtown"
I assume when Cap says this he's referring to the Mind and Space Stones (the tesseract and Loki's staff) in the Battle of New York, but what Infinity Stone would be downtown at this point?
>Reality (Aether) is in another dimension
>Power is on another planet
>Soul is on another planet
>Time is in fucking Tibet

>literally nothing
>text saying avengers will return

Uh....cool?

Future Peggy didn't consent. literally rape

instagram.com/p/BwU6lsWlUGs/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1schzmmpzidb2

Peter looks so cute.
Only thing i'm exited for is seeing again his twink ass in that suit.

Honestly the general outline of every plot sounds really stupid.

Tony is the only real death? Wtf

>If anyone spoils it, I’ll be so irritated! (Very hard not to use a swear word!

the onions is strong

Attached: 2f3lul.jpg (1511x2015, 176K)

>MCU
>biggest franchise
Try again.

Attached: 1537454401647.jpg (1600x1067, 172K)

this

>Faggot

Oh yes, Yellow Deadpool is released this year as well

>fat thor

At least he has long hair again.

3 weeks.

Wizards have a base in NYC and all bases are connected.

>bigger than Star Wars
just because the fans are cringe incarnate & DisneyWars is full of onions and estrogen, that doesn't re-write everything from 1977 - 2012

Attached: 1538535906595.gif (268x325, 1.96M)

I bet Peter was planning to use the gauntlet to bring backTony CM knew it would kill him.

Oh, so Thor’s down with just cold-blooded murder now? Good to know.

Chances of there actually being more deaths? Just Tony/Stark seems week for an ending.

Attached: 1554406602256.png (580x580, 305K)

Based electric squirrel.

uhm he tried to kill thanos in infinty wars

youtube.com/watch?v=mTBDPDUneKY

What? Thor, for the most part only kills when it's necessary.

Tony Stark dies
Hulk wields the Stark Gauntlet
Avengers from 50 Universes appear to fight Thanos
Captain Marvel defeats Thanos' army
Thor is a massive bum
Hulk is Professor Hulk now

i.4pcdn.org/tv/1542783492472.webm

i.4pcdn.org/tv/1555297025897.webm

i.4pcdn.org/sp/1459855256508.webm

i.4pcdn.org/tv/1555219513362.webm

i.4pcdn.org/pol/1482499044336.webm

i.4pcdn.org/pol/1471045800810.webm

i.4pcdn.org/tv/1555268738689.webm

i.4pcdn.org/sp/1555258411734.webm

i.4pcdn.org/tv/1555256154040.webm

i.4pcdn.org/pol/1497911663649.webm

doesn't matter what you or other fags think is the "better" ending, the movie's going to do what's required to tell the story

Nice, time to hit twitter

Attached: angryjannie.png (284x422, 141K)

Exactly, and also it would be pants on head fucking retarded to kill the one character everyone expects to die.

See .

When necessary.

>Pitched battle attempting to stop a guy from extinguishing half the life in the entire universe:
righteous kill.

>Dude who’s standing there talking after he’s already destroyed the things that made him hyper-dangerous to begin with:
Murder. Murder in a fit of frustration and rage, but murder nonetheless. If this were being written by people with any conception of honor and nobility, Mjolnir would have dropped from his hands that very moment.

How can you believe that death means anything in the marvel universe when the series uses as many deus ex machinas as it does? You must have the mind of a child if you can get any entertainment from these 'films'

based and truthpilled

Did post-credit scene leaked? Anything about Phase 4 teased?

Attached: Thanos dies.webm (640x266, 745K)

have sex

Valkyrie as leader of Asgard? One of the worst ?Marvel castings in their history. Thank you Marvel, for showing less respect to Germanic culture as dog shit.

Did Captain America finally get some pussy?

*upvotes*

Peggy had kids and a husband, and Atwell is a shit actress playing an insufferable women, I’d rather she just stayed dead.

Nothing concrete, there are like four different rumors flying around consisting of Norman Osborne teases, Galactus, Mordo and Doom, the Xavier Institute teased, Kang, there's too many to give a sure fired answer.

Dead virgin

Somebody get that Sand Nigwar to upload the whole movie

More shemales getting their buttholes played with, pls! :)

I wish women would just fuck off sometimes, they’re the most gullible bandwagon jumping cunts on earth. Can’t wait for artificial wombs, then they’re obsolete.

See, that’s the fun part, faggot. I have sex at least once or twice a week. I have two boys: one’s 12 and one’s 9, and I’m the lucky sonofabitch who has to explain to them why killing a guy under those circumstances is wrong as people sit around with their heads up their asses wondering why this country’s been going down the tubes for fucking decades.

Considering how many NDAs he's under, it could all just be further deflection to hide the fact that he lives and Iron man's surprise death is the big twist.

lmao

Have sex.

>"give me the gauntlet, incel"
BASED

this
I think this is the case. It's a massive misdirect

Sure I believe you. Then go fuck your wife before I come and fulfill your responsibility in your place.

Holy shit this.

Now available on Yea Forums, Endgame Spoilers.

That shot of fat Thor rubbing Rocket is so awkward and disgusting

Oh, no worries there. Tomorrow I’ll have had sex and you still won’t have an argument.

Attached: spoilers.png (889x1199, 847K)

link plox to watch the whole movie

Does that include the TV shows Fiege has been ignoring?

Agents of SHIELD and the defender?

goku shows up and kills thanos with a kamehameha

BASED

based

it's not out yet and you're a faggot for begging to be spoonfed.

REDPILLED

You know the shittiest part of this? If time travel was always the answer, what was stopping Strange, you know, the guy with the FUCKING TIME STONE, from just doing that in the first fucking place instead of sitting around with his thumb up his ass looking at millions of possible futures?

Refresher: if Strangehad never given Thanos the Time Stone, he couldn’t have gotten the Mind Stone, and couldn’t have snapped. And Strange would have still been able to time travel.

Checkmate, mousefags.

Wait a minute. In the clips, Tony is still alive during the final battle. You can see it cuts back to the battle in that short clip of him with Peter. So, he doesn't die before the final battle or does he?

Why would cap fight his self, wouldnt his past self know he clearly was there for a reason?

from an alternate spoiler I heard
captain menstrual does the reverse snap

His past self thinks it's a Loki trick, since Loki can make illusions

What was the point of making the Hulk his own character in Ragnarok if Banner was going to take over anyway.

Attached: 1555347203011.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

>gets mind-melted by reality stone
>gives up time stone
>stuck with the reality you got
nice try, Strange. Next time, try a winning strategy.

Are there no cool Dr. Strange scenes? With a rost this big, there are plenty of things missing.

Dare i say....
BASED AND REDPILLED

Thanks, user.

Just read:
Thor Dies which makes sense as where tf can his character go at this point
Hulk loses an arm as a result of trying to use Stark gauntlet

I cant see the fat, he looks the same to me as ragnarok bodywise

Attached: 1555437587719.jpg (625x594, 149K)

This but unironically
It's telling that the most the MCU can do now for their big decade celebration is remind you of individual jokes and gags from past films because the rest of the "drama" and character "development" is so boring and inconsequential

fuck sake, these spoilers are confusing with all the time travel shit, just tell me who's perma dead at the end of the movie

this sounds fucking retarded

Black widow, so nobody anyone cares about

weird decision, not gonna watch a movie where i know the main character ends up with some shitty death

wouldnt be surprised if all these spoilers are part of a disney op.

OMG, it´s a fucking bottle show.
They made the damn "season finale" partly a bottle show.

Cap and Black Widow permadead, BW movie will be a prequel.

I think black panther could have been good if they didn't shoehorn it into the the extended universe and the third act wasn't one long fight scene.

Stark, because RDJ got too old and too expensive.

wasn't her death undone by one of the "snaps"? tony as well? is cap the only one perma dead at the end?

christ, with time travel, different endings shot and all these leaks it's hard to get a straight answer

Disney showed the film to some dirty Saudis and one of them called Islam farahatt(@islam_farahatt) leaked the whole thing on his Instagram story.

>and Tony, his purpose to save the Earth fulfilled
until the next bad guy of the week shows up

Guess you´ll have top watch the shitty cam rip like the rest of us, if you want to be sure.

If you steal them from the past, which is exactly what they’re doing in this piece of shit, you’d be facing him with a more complete gauntlet than the one he has.

Because Marvel Studios cannot film Planet Hulk or Hulk movies without making a deal with Universal Pictures

Have sex faggot...

Have sex

kek enjoy your capeshit losers

Attached: kek.png (756x707, 521K)

>post spoilers on omegle to piss off people
>banned

What the fuck? The mouse is owning everything now?

fuck this smug bitch

#boycot

I'm going to make the trip over to reddit. Make an account with spoiler as name and ruin some people's day

nah i'm gonna watch it in the cinemateque, just don't care about spoilers anymore after so many years on Yea Forums, camrips are cancer, i'll leave that shit to autists who think i give a shit if they spoil

Why would they ban you for that. Post proof faggot.

Made by my phone so you now I am not using a fake picture from the net.

Attached: received_287359255498157.jpg (2016x980, 236K)

>post spoilers on omegle to piss off people
now that's a good idea

mobile.twitter.com/Dannygontu/status/1115358961329475584
the amount of sõy this hype generates

>they kill 3 thanoses

this is going to be a mess for normies.

or it will be an inception kind of deal and they will think it's a masterpiece.

Best way to think about it. I find as I get older the spoilers make me want to see it properly MORE instead of less.

>mobile.twitter.com/Dannygontu/status/1115358961329475584

because there are no tattooed grown ass conserative men going apeshit over trivial shit, oh wait

it's called stuff like WWE wrestling

that might not be onions but it's so far out on its spectrum its just as bad

Welcome to Yea Forums. Enjoy your stay.

post the results

Based.

kek youre really defending that faggot and capeshit, huh?

Not a shitty fanfic tier plot about time travel.
This is honestly so fucking lazy.
They hype up the fact that "Oh shit it's a decade of storytelling with over 20 movies" and then they asspull time travel, quite literally out of nowhere since the time travel stone or whatever is destroyed.
Time travel is the laziest mechanic in any story when it comes to fixing things. When the story is all about time travel, like Back to the Future, it's good. When it's a universe reset a la JoJo's, that's also fine since it allows for greater change the characters aren't prepared for since Johnathan and Johnny aren't the same person anymore (if the cripple part didn't tip you off).
Inserting time travel into your story extremely late into the story is also fine if done well. An example would be the Mirai Trunks arc of Dragon Ball, since they say time travel can't fix shit and it just results in larger problems the cast has to deal with.
This shit is Harry Potter and the Cursed Child tier though. Exists only to make the plot happen, they wrote themselves into a corner because they didn't plan any of this shit and need to keep it going for a gorillion more movies.
At least the MCU will die with this shitfest. Sure Spider-Man will still be successful, but everybody loves Spider-Man.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________kys

Just post Mjolnir Cap

Fucking on-point.

I just want to know who gets the final thanos kill. Spoilers seem mixed on that. Is it captain marvel?

Attached: 1537920397684.png (600x753, 546K)

Unironically gay as fuck if people actually care about the characters.

Either Tony or Cap I believe, what Captain Marvel destroys is the mother ship.

I'm just gonna spam this one on every social media platform I am on. It's in standard meme format so people will have read at least the top portion before even realizing they're spoilers.

Attached: spoiler hulk fuck capeshits.png (1160x765, 815K)

>3rd line
No fucking way. Post footage or gtfo.

great stuff
thanks

Basically this. Their using infinity stones from a separate universe to affect the universe they were in where Thanos won.

I'm ok with that. As long as she's not the one to end it I don't care about what else she does.

so it is time travel to another universes?

for the love of god please post replies and reactions

If it were time travel within the same universe, the future would've been altered by just killing Thanos in the past.

I really really hate spoiler culture and feel it's sadistic and born from entitled cunts wanting to ruin people's days for no reason and with no self control

But good god do I hate marvelfags more and want to see their days ruined for no good reason

lul

have sex

Attached: 1550049304130.gif (400x224, 3.97M)

I ain't taking that from someone using MMD recreations of reaction gifs

have sex.

Attached: 1460606082638.png (1024x576, 529K)

That image.

o shit