OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEE
REEE TLJ IS A MASTAPEACE REEE

>“I’ve been Ackbar for about six years... and I was not really thrilled about how they blew him out the side of the ship,” Kane told The Star Wars Show Live! at Star Wars Celebration Chicago.

>“I’m like, ‘Who is this Holdo woman? Nobody knows her, no one’s invested in her — who is she? Why is she saving the fleet?’ If anyone was gonna save the fleet it’d be Ackbar [laughs].”

Attached: MOUSE WARS BTFO.jpg (722x263, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCB8DUGpYQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inb4 he apologize this week

well he is about to be blown out the side of his career now

Why would you let some no-name actor's opinion of his character's death hold any sway over what you think about a film?

The Last Jedi is a giant pleb filter for a series that is a pleb magnet

The original trilogy - pleb magnet
The prequel trilogy - underrated gems
The Force Awakens - pleb magnet
Rogue One - pleb magnet
The Last Jedi - underrated gem
Solo - pleb magnet
Episode IX - pleb magnet

literally who
this

>The Last Jedi - underrated gem
(You)

>prequel babby actually can't identify kino
Surprise surprise

Only angry incel nerds can't recognize that it's at least the best entry since Empire, and possibly the best one overall.

Based user

I know this is bait, but I hope you die of cancer really fast anyway.

unironically accurate

>“I’m like, ‘Who is this Holdo woman? Nobody knows her, no one’s invested in her — who is she? Why is she saving the fleet?’ If anyone was gonna save the fleet it’d be Ackbar [laughs].”

Why do you suppose he decided to end his acting career by saying this?

May God have no mercy on your soul.

what is good about it

the only reasons any sperg ever has for this is "b-b-b-b-b-but it subverted muh expectations, it did something different"

Hey fags, you are on the television and film board but you actually have zero film chops, you don't know what is good directing and what isn't go watch the force awakens and rogue one again you plebs. The Last jedi is directed like a godsend.

It isn't bait, get some taste. You are weak minded.

Fucking thank you, admiral gender studies is a faggot and if anything this proves how the ST shits on alien characters because of human privilege

Attached: EC009C11-2C94-444B-9526-8BABE0E67E11.jpg (125x93, 1K)

Tom Kane has a career outside Star Wars. He'll be fine.

>The Last Jedi - underrated gem

False.

You don't even know what quality is, you like shitty flicks

DUDE SUBVERSION LMAO

what a visionary masterpiece TLJ is

Last Jedi is based and redpilled for crashing and burning star wars for the foreseeable future. Along with shitting on women by portraying all the female characters as dumb and incompetent.

This post was meant for and not

What acting career?

No it wasn't stop hijacking my post directed at the last jedi hating pleb

>implying any career can stand up to the kike mouse's onslaught

It's about to be an alternate universe anyway so who cares .It was a bad dream yeah

Episode IX: Dude Palpatine is alive and the final boss again....inside the broken Death Star 2.0 that is still on endor.....in the water

kek this is what you get for being such a pleb

Source: your ass? Don't get me wrong, I'd love nothing more than to see this shit get removed from canon, but I don't think the Mouse would allow that.

social autism, he isn't aware of the absolute implications of what he has just done. Thought shit is sweet, well you thought wrong now die.

Attached: 8eee49f345d5f6ecd4d862adf9959fc9.jpg (800x1236, 117K)

I halfway agree with you. I like the originals and even 7 though. I like the prequels and 8 because they’re ripe for deep reading and they deconstruct that myth presented in the originals that manchildren like to hold sacred. To enjoy them you are probably somebody who totally doesn’t give a fuck about typical narrative structure or you are somebody who has let go of the originals being these sacred works and are open to having them be reinterpretted. They’re auteur-driven messes. I think the originals are nearly perfectly contructed in a classical sense, but the prequels and 8 give me so much more to sink my teeth into.

>throws shade
what the fuck did they mean by this?

It’s fagspeak for talking shit.

Acting career ended. Youtube alt-lite e-celebrity status: Just begun!

>The original trilogy - pleb magnet
This is why Yea Forums needs to die.

i like the originals too but empire is really the only standout one from the OT.

>I like the prequels and 8 because they’re ripe for deep reading and they deconstruct that myth presented in the originals that manchildren like to hold sacred. To enjoy them you are probably somebody who totally doesn’t give a fuck about typical narrative structure or you are somebody who has let go of the originals being these sacred works and are open to having them be reinterpretted. They’re auteur-driven messes. I think the originals are nearly perfectly contructed in a classical sense, but the prequels and 8 give me so much more to sink my teeth into.
Very well put, III and VIII are better directed and made entirely than anything in the OT or at least match Empire at the very least desu

acshully it comes from the afro american slang vocabulary and is in connection to someone 'shining bright' or having 'the shine' and some else 'a hater' is criticising person A, in effect 'throwing shade' on the 'shine' that nogger A is in possession of.

>the most watched set of movies ever
>not full of plebs
You don't even have basic common sense my friend. Most people who like star wars like and consume marvel shit too

I don’t know if I’d say they’re better directed. I think that’s just splitting hairs because I think the direction good through out all of them except Rogue One (shot well, performances are lifeless) and Solo (inverse of Rogue One). Most of the criticisms for the direction of the prequels comes to personal taste. Because Lucas went for a pre-method form of performance to signify it’s chronological placement before the originals. People don’t like it, but it’s a creative decision not some oversight.

III and VIII have many many instances and sequences of over 5 and 10 minutes where the editing and flow of the movies is tighter than the originals. Even Episode II has some of these moments. For ex. ultimately Lucas peaked with III and it has many parts that are supremely above the ot's direction things that are expanding the pallete of conventionality and completely succeeding

Anyone thats watched these films can tell they fucked up canon. Itll all be an alternate universe you'll see screenshot this

I think it's highly unlikely, but just in case, Amen.

>Episode IX - pleb magnet
>Rating a movie that we've seen maybe 30 seconds of

I gotta hand it to you user, you lassoed a gaggle of retards with this bait. I'm not even mad, you really illustrated what a low brow userbase Yea Forums has these days.

Attached: cats-really-now.png (470x747, 64K)

I stopped reading at "throws shade".
Why do you faggots talk this way?

in all fairness
>dude death star again
it looks like shit like VII

Ackbar is an equally minor character as Holdo. He was in the movies for maybe 30 seconds.
Nobody gives a shit about the spin-offs.

Based

HES A FUCKING WHITE SKINNED HITLER
DOX HIS ADDRESS
HARASS HIS CHILDREN (PROBABLY WHITE ANYWAY)
FUCK ACKBAR AND FUCK TRUMP

Everyone thought ignoring Ackbar and killing him without even mentioning it was retarded before he said anything.

Your entire generation was a mistake.

Ackbar would have saved the fleet. We saw how it ended when they trusted Holdo.

Stop

Attached: stop.jpg (446x310, 36K)

I'm older than you or your generation.

We know. That's why we said your generation was a mistake. It's full of retards like you

Nice non argument, pleb
You have basic NPC tier movie taste

@113015775

Attached: [000025].jpg (417x401, 32K)

>npc meme
6 months ago called, they want their memes back

Is Holdo the worst Star Wars character ever created?
Even Jar Jar was just a dumb comic relief and not a poorly written feminist propaganda figure.

He’s absolutely right. Also, I’m fairly convinced this is a calculated move on Disney’s part. It’s all part of the ramp-up into IX’s hype. Expect more and more shade to be thrown Rian Johnson’s way for all the terrible decisions he made in his dumpster fire.

Bear in mind, I don’t think this was *alwaysg their plan, just the one that has evolved in the backlash from TLJ.

Attached: 83393B18-BA0E-4671-B407-9472CF6BC6B4.png (1843x421, 96K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rCB8DUGpYQQ

Oh, I agree. But I've discredited it because outside of the OT being fun all ages popcorn flicks, Star Wars is garbage that people care about waaaay too much.

Someone liking Holdo is a pretty good indication they don't like Star Wars. They liked the agenda that it tried to push.

10% of the last jedi is good.

Based Professor Utonium

100%*

Another (You) for (You).

Attached: IMG_20190318_143251.png (720x398, 291K)