1980s movies

What are some fun 80s movies?

I recently watched Night of the Comet and loved it. Ended up watching it a second time the same day.

Attached: 1379893487641.gif (450x336, 3.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2A194yTWoQ
youtu.be/FPsrH_Fv-Ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Hidden

High Risk

Repo Man.

Weekend at Bernie's

Imagine being Arnold...

Imagine the smell

NO ONE said Airplane!? I'm disappoint

>inb4 that retarded pasta talking about how Airplane is a Jewish conspiracy to promote pedophilllia just because of a dumb joke about black coffee

Attached: 1502734475902.jpg (467x699, 57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=n2A194yTWoQ

>Repo Man.
OP here, this is a good one

Ladyhawke

youtu.be/FPsrH_Fv-Ew

Rutger Hauer and michelle pfffiefer kino

You want prime Jamie, you want Trading Places.

WAB2 is better.

The Running Man
RoboCop
Evil Dead 1 & 2

TerrorVision

CONTEMPLATE

Kek that was a good scene

Doesn't matter, it's a shitty boomer movie. Embarrassingly unfunny and dated.

repo man with jude law was made in 2010, brainlet.

that's Repo Men.

above the law

red dawn swayze/sheen/harry dean stanton/powers booth kino

rumblefish

outsiders

circle of iron

fish called wanda

I know! just fishing for yous.

Better Off Dead
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Adventures in Babysitting
Uncle Buck
Spies Like Us
National Lampoon's Vacation
Planes, Tranes and Automobiles
The Breakfast Club
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Say Anything

>violent, by all means necessary, dirty cop
>willem dafoe as a villain
>friedkin kino
>synth score

this move never escaped the 80s

Attached: To_Live_and_Die_in_L.A..jpg (254x392, 16K)

my nigga

Attached: jamie_lee_curtis-trading_places-hd-013.jpg (509x613, 70K)

androgen insensitivity syndrome

Attached: jamie_lee_curtis-trading_places-hd-007.jpg (610x715, 64K)

that angle makes her look like Nana Visitor. not a complaint, just an observation.

THE WARRIORS
>1979
STILL THO

good selection, there goes the weekend.

Someone post the Arnie pasta already

80's women are ugly as fuck

Good ol Cobra. At its core it's a pretty basic vigilante cop movie, but it just oozes 80s.

Attached: Sylvester-Stallone-Cobra-1986-action-movie-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

Attached: 5a96afde0ad341795a41d2a71c4d57ca.jpg (1123x1513, 179K)

it loses steam in the 2nd half

good taste

Attached: 492563816.jpg (1920x1040, 192K)

What, how? Everything adds up until final boss fight.

Attached: 1528822837017.webm (1280x690, 1.45M)

Everyone always focuses on Kareem's basketball career. No one ever mentions that he was a friend and student of Bruce Fucking Lee.

Beverly Hills Cop

Coco butter with a hint of cigarettes because everyone smoked back then.

Thanks for the recommendations, everybody!

Why would you get naked for a Dan Aykroyd comedy movie?

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>CALL ON MEEEEEEEEE
>CALL ON ME

99% of comedies in the 80s had nude scenes

Night of the Creeps
Return of the Living Dead
Killer Klowns From Outer Space

Dead Heat
Maniac cop
Tango and Cash
Extreme Prejudice
The Outsiders
Blues Brothers
Uncle Buck
Moving
Road House
Beverly Hills Cop 2
The Hitcher
Wisdom

Attached: MV5BYjcxYTc4MzYtOTk1Ni00MTQxLThkYjQtMjk1YTcwNzAzMzllXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (1786x2787, 2.01M)

Bruce lee is overrated boomer trash

alright I have to admit, as weird as her face looks she does have nice tits.

based technics

Attached: technics.jpg (3156x2366, 1.16M)

Shut your mouth.

He started the careers of Jackie Chan, Chuck Norris and few others. He brought a unique style of humor to Kung Fu movies.

Attached: timerider-poster.jpg (500x749, 85K)

Attached: MV5BNGM4ZmQwMDItZmYxYS00YTBhLTg5NjktYTlhZGI1NThmZGY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjA0MzYwMDY@._V1_UY1200_CR93,0,6 (630x1200, 186K)

Imagine...

Post 80s babes

You want prime Jamie, you want Love Letters

Attached: MV5BOGI5MWZmZmYtYWI4Ni00NDRkLWExZjYtZDc2Y2QyMzQ5YTkxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI4MjkwNjA@._V1_.jpg (497x755, 104K)

And here we are, we're the princes of the universe
Here we belong, fighting for survival
We've come to be the rulers of you all