Who was in the wrong?

Who was in the wrong?
>Goofy for forcing his son on a cross-country roadtrip
>Max for not telling his dad that he cockblocked him from prime Roxanne
>Pete for making his kid his slave

Attached: a-goofy-movie-premiered-20-years-ago-and-were-all-2-9274-1428421462-32_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 39K)

I mean if you're not gonna make your kid do all your shit work for you whats the point in having it

Goofy just wanted to connect with his son, and thought the trip would work because it's how Goofy and his father connected. Max should have been more open and honest with Goofy in the first place. If Max had just told his dad how much the concert (and Roxanne) meant to him, I'm sure Goofy would have altered the route on his own to accommodate his son, which is what ultimately happens.

>principal tells father his son would end up on death row
man the 90s were rough

Goofy is the farther he can force max to go on as many road trips he wants also what he said. So max was in the wrong

pete was right

He was. You’re not there to be your child’s friend. You can be friends when they reach their 20s

i think this can backfire. My dad was never my friend but i ended up fearing him instead of respecting him. I never wanted to make a mistake and ended up not furthering myself during my teen years because my dad had an explosive temper and

>tfw no Roxanne slave

Attached: 1553507988686.png (1203x643, 360K)

why did they make her so stupidly sexy?

>had an explosive temper and
And what?!

sorry i had a breakdown again. brb

user?

All cartoonist do that with most women characters.

Probably because most cartoonist are perverts in a way

>he hasnt seen the roxanne lewds

a hyuck!

It's alright user you go a head and cry as much as you need to

Now I'm just curious about this user.

he would do rash things like once me and my brother (10 years old or so) were arguing about getting on the dial-up internet, you know kids stuff. my dad walks into the room with a scissors and cuts the phone line in half and says "Now NOBODY gets ANY internet" and walks out

That’s it? Grow some balls pussy

lol this nigga had a breakdown over losing internet

one time he punched a whole in my sisters door because she was crying about something that happened in school. he kicked my brother once because he was crying about something (he was 7 years old)
he threatened physical violence on us if we didnt go with him places
idk i learned a lot from him knowledgewise but he was never anyone i wanted to spend time with if i didnt have to. it's like he never wanted to have kids and instead he had 3 and suffered

based pete

>YOU´RE A SLACKER MCFLY!

Attached: DcHvJHmV4AAa9SN.jpg (590x350, 37K)