>She's funny, cute, clever and charismatic
>Watch her in the show
>Her acting is horrific and she's a charisma vacuum

What went wrong?

Attached: emilia.jpg (768x432, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mmjjefSlBvY?t=112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daenerys is a shit character and also GRRM's waifu. A bad combination all around

I find her a bit obnoxious but the main problem is likely her character being utter dogshit. 'Strong women' as portrayed in modern media are neither believable to men, nor women.

People seem to think strong woman means stoic and cold.

She's supposed to be a villain, but Dan and Dabid can't see past guuurrl power so they keep framing her as the hero.
Much like the modern West, really.

Emilia is not really a good actress, but she's really a nice person irl. What went wrong? She shouldve gone into theater.

>What went wrong?
Two strokes.

It's called being a bad actress, she can't be anyone but herself. That's why she was dogshit in terminator as well

This what the fuck
Got showrunners lost their plot since season 2 and got infinitely worse after 5 where each season was multitudes worse than the last

She's not bad in the love movie with wheelchair guy, Me Before You it's called I think. Top tier waifu character

Attached: 8-5.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

youtu.be/mmjjefSlBvY?t=112

She should be in romcom’s or drama’s. She miscast as Dany and in any action flick she’s been in.

>Her acting is horrific and she's a charisma vacuum
that's how her character is written though

She's shit in Solo and Terminator though, both of those are shit films but at a certain point you've got to accept it's her responsibility

She's annoying in interviews
You are all so fucking cringey, seriously
She has brain damage and is just a bad actress

I’ve never seen a thread with so many good and correct opinions.

She's qt
Giv feedie bbw brain-damaged anurisym gf
Why thank (you)

She's fake qt, who now has mad wrinkles from her shit eating grins, she's dumb as fucking bricks, wouldn't be fun to be around, she sounds like an airhead who would talk about nothing interesting ever

So like every women post 20?
Least she's fucking loaded and seems like a nice person

not enough tits in the later seasons

she literally only gets her tits out in that one scene where she fucks Carl Drogo though, the rest is CGI

the twist of the show is she is a rampant feminist SJW with no soul she is acting that way on purpose you idiot. its intentional she is 200IQ

and ya the twist is lots of people who say they stand for good movments are really crooked as as fuck that ending makes the incels happy makes trumps happy makes girls who have witnessed girls get more than their fair shair in last 7 years happy.

its the smart play GOT is going to be the only show to shine a light on how women have walked over every one the last 7years and why.

the punch line I don't know what it will be but this is definatly going to be the ending.